I think he likes eating fish if you catch my drift

So he is not gay?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@farkam: He has a boyfriend. So he is most likely Bi or Homosexual.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By darkdetective27

I thought they made him gay.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Who the hell knows

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: Yes, he's bi or gay now. Not entirely sure. It's Prime Earth. No idea about Noh-Varr.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@kid_omega_prime: Yes, he's bi or gay now. Not entirely sure. It's Prime Earth. No idea about Noh-Varr.

wait there really is a prime earth Kaldur'ahm ? ok and I found that topic about Noh Varr here...

http://phoenixyfriend.tumblr.com/post/105137642925/noh-varr-is-officially-bisexual-and-kate-is but here is a sample. "We have seen evidence that Noh-Varr is interested in women, and he has mentioned that he was with men while on the Marvel. However, since his days on the Marvel, he’s only been with women (that we’ve seen): Merree, Annie, Oubliette, and Kate. I personally do think Noh-Varr is bisexual, and most of the team seems to assume he is, but evidence suggests that he, at the least, has a strong preference for women. I am aware that a person’s current partner does not invalidate a poly/pan/bisexual identity, but I’m acknowledging that Noh-Varr hasn’t even mentioned being with a boy since then, so we don’t know if he was just experimenting, or if he’s continued to show interest in more than just women."

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

him and the flash are both gay, homosexual..

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp said:

Um, what?

Avatar image for unusual_suspect
Unusual_Suspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since when was Herc gay?

Bi, not gay - Herc is implied to have slept with a vast quantity of people, and several sources suggest he doesn't discriminate all that much (Northstar was an implied bedfellow at one point, I believe).

There's also a scan floating around of alternative universe versions of Herc and Wolverine in a passionate embrace after a battle (against someone else).

A Marvel editor, however, stated that Herc was not meant to be Bi, and so what was implied to be so turned out to not be so (according to that editor at that time - given Marvel's trend towards diversity, they may well change their tune someday).

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mfundroid

Let's just say that he likes swimming in more than one ocean.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GeorgeWBush

He was straight in Young Justice the Animated series, would they have changed him that much in the comics?

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe he is now a black, bisexual/homosexual, chinese hermaprodite Liberal Democrate... Way to pile it all on one character DC.

< rolls eyes > They should have just made him black and quit while they were ahead.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rag_man said:

I believe he is now a black, bisexual/homosexual, chinese hermaprodite Liberal Democrate... Way to pile it all on one character DC.

< rolls eyes > They should have just made him black and quit while they were ahead.

or they should have made him stay the way he was and not change him.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: Kaldur is bi ? Well there goes another hero. Were dose it say he is bi ?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rag_man said:

"They" "DC"

You mean the dude who created him?

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rag_man said:

"They" "DC"

Whoever. Point is Aqualad was originally white but was made black, I'm all for altering the original to get more diversity in there, but having him gay too is a bit overboard IMHO. (pun intended ;-P)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rag_man said:
@thatguywithheadphones said:
@rag_man said:

"They" "DC"

Whoever. Point is Aqualad was originally white but was made black, I'm all for altering the original to get more diversity in there, but having him gay too is a bit overboard IMHO. (pun intended ;-P)

No Caption Provided

Garth and Jackson are two different people. No one was changed into a black character, Garth hadn't been Aqualad for dang near 20 years, before Jackson/ or Kaldur were even introduced.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rag_man said:
@thatguywithheadphones said:
@rag_man said:

"They" "DC"

Whoever. Point is Aqualad was originally white but was made black, I'm all for alt

ering the original to get more diversity in there, but having him gay too is a bit overboard IMHO. (pun intended ;-P)

No Caption Provided

Garth and Jackson are two different people. No one was changed into a black character, Garth hadn't been Aqualad for dang near 20 years, before Jackson/ or Kaldur were even introduced.

Oh, thanks for the info, I wasn't aware it was a different person, albeit the same mantle. Although I still have issue making one of the few black characters gay as well. It just feels like trying hard to diversify in one spot.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok what about Noh Varr any news on him ? Is it true he is bi to ?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noone1996

Hopefully. Not enough sexually flexible characters. I mean it's not like there is a tiny percentage of them that exist on Earth or anything.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ChomP
@flashoftommorow said:
@chomp said:

Um, what?

even Barry's mum says he's gay and he doesn't deny it.. just saying..

not that there is anything wrong with that.. i like that the flash is GAY...

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: That only happened in Flashpoint. And that's Barry Allen.

And he's been married, as have Wally and Jay.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so he's bi-sexual and likes it both ways, as is AquaLad.. there is a path that needs exploring ..

@chomp: That only happened in Flashpoint. And that's Barry Allen.

And he's been married, as have Wally and Jay.

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: Aside from one moment in Flashpoint that Barry's mother was got wrong, what other proof do you have?

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't need any other proof, and he did not deny it.. one time is enough.. He is Bi-Sexual unless you have a problem with that?.. i personally like the fact he is Bi-Sexual and likes MEN.. are you Homophobic ? so your hero just can't possibly be GAY or BI.. so what the flash is Bi deal with it..

@chomp: Aside from one moment in Flashpoint that Barry's mother was got wrong, what other proof do you have?

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: Personally, I don't care for Barrry. Wally is my favorite of the Four. As far as I know, DC haven't made Barry homosexual like they've done before to other characters, but even if they made him that, I wouldn't care.

And I'm not homophobic.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I know I asked this before but is the bi Kaldur from new earth or prime earth because I did not know he exsisted in prime earth ?

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most DC heroes are.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp said:

Don't need any other proof, and he did not deny it.. one time is enough.. He is Bi-Sexual unless you have a problem with that?.. i personally like the fact he is Bi-Sexual and likes MEN.. are you Homophobic ? so your hero just can't possibly be GAY or BI.. so what the flash is Bi deal with it..

@flashoftommorow said:

Please don't spread misinformation. The Flash is not gay/bisexual. The bit in Flashpoint that you refer to only happened in the movie, which isn't canon to the comics. It was a throwaway gag and he did, in fact, deny it.

How the scene plays out in the comic. Notice the lack of the joke.
Non-Canon movie version. Notice how Barry does, in fact, deny his mother's accusation.
Non-Canon movie version. Notice how Barry does, in fact, deny his mother's accusation.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp said:

@flashoftommorow said:

Please don't spread misinformation. The Flash is not gay/bisexual. The bit in Flashpoint that you refer to only happened in the movie, which isn't canon to the comics. It was a throwaway gag and he did, in fact, deny it.

and the rest of tat conversion goes (along the the lines)

it's ok i love you no matter what

flash says no it's not that. it's something else

never implicitly denies it just says he was referring to something else..

flash in the movie was gay (at least was bi- sexual) ok not cannon thats ok, but like i said i like that he is gay/bi.. i like gay flash..

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@chomp said:
@maddpanda531 said:
@chomp said:

@flashoftommorow said:

and the rest of tat conversion goes (along the the lines)

it's ok i love you no matter what

flash says no it's not that. it's something else

never implicitly denies it just says he was referring to something else..

flash in the movie was gay (at least was bi- sexual) ok not cannon thats ok, but like i said i like that he is gay/bi.. i like gay flash..

Well, I couldn't care less if Barry is or not (which he isn't in canon).

Wally is my personal favorite and always shall be.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ThePreface

@chomp: Dude, stop making shit up. Barry doesn't go both ways. In the picture there are captions where he says no. And a film adaptation isn't more canon than the comics. In fact he's been kind of an awkward ladies' man since Rebirth started (Iris, Meena, and soon Jessica Cruz).

There's nothing wrong with being bisexual, homosexual, heterosexual, robosexual, and whatever other sexual there is though I hope people draw the line at beastiality and necrophilia. All that said there is something wrong with making shit up.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ChomP

in the exact same conversion he doesn't deny it. please read above or hell how about you watch. he says 'no' then his mums says 'i will love you no matter what' to which he replies 'mum no it's not that it's something else'..

if he wasn't gay, he would've been more defensive or stated his is not gay, but he didn't. i'm not saying it's cannon but as i said above never implicitly denies it just says he was referring to something else.. never says he's not GAY just that he was referring to something else.

FYI i'm not making ANYTHING up

Loading Video...

@chomp: Dude, stop making shit up. Barry doesn't go both ways. In the picture there are captions where he says no. And a film adaptation isn't more canon than the comics. In fact he's been kind of an awkward ladies' man since Rebirth started (Iris, Meena, and soon Jessica Cruz).

There's nothing wrong with being bisexual, homosexual, heterosexual, tobosexual, and whatever other sexual there is though I hope people draw the line at beastiality and necrophilia. All that said there is something wrong with making shit up.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A damn shame!

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp: you are making shit up bro. What was he supposed to say to his mom? OMG NO WAY, IM NOT GAY!! HOW DARE YOU MOTHERRR??!! Was he supposed to punch her or something? You know what I would do if my mom asked if I was gay? I'd laugh. Guess that automatically makes me a flaming homosexual for not protesting enough.

Get a grip bro. Go read Apollo or Midnighter and leave Flash out of this.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao guess he's gay asf from all that vagina he's getting from three different women.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the 'no' he says initially was because he wanted to tell her he's the flash. not a response to the gay question. his next response was no it not that it something else.. he NEVBER denies it .. it's easy to to see.. so your character is gay in ONE movie.. get over it.. in THAT reality he IS..

@chomp: you are making shit up bro. What was he supposed to say to his mom? OMG NO WAY, IM NOT GAY!! HOW DARE YOU MOTHERRR??!! Was he supposed to punch her or something? You know what I would do if my mom asked if I was gay? I'd laugh. Guess that automatically makes me a flaming homosexual for not protesting enough.

Get a grip bro. Go read Apollo or Midnighter and leave Flash out of this.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@chomp said:

the 'no' he says initially was because he wanted to tell her he's the flash. not a response to the gay question. his next response was no it not that it something else.. he NEVBER denies it .. it's easy to to see.. so your character is gay in ONE movie.. get over it.. in THAT reality he IS..

Even though that's one tiny bit in the entire DC52AU.

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i never said it was more than what it is..

@chomp said:

Even though that's one tiny bit in the entire DC52AU.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chomp:

Show feats of Flash being with a man

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By UltimateSMfan

When did this turn into a Barry Allen sexuality thread? (because of the flashpoint paradox movie?

Anyway i don't remember Jackson's sexuality being explored during Brightest day. Was that girl he was jumping in the lake with ever said to be his girlfriend?

Geoff created him so he can do what he wants. He might be bi or might just be gay.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers