Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the Demon King Daimao author confirmed the powers of Akuto’s void body which was unknown for a while and confirmed that he’s Omnipotent That would make Akuto boundless since he’d be completely transcendent to The Law Of Identity who is High Outerversal that viewed all of fiction and creation as a dream.

Am I right or am I wrong

tomlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tomlas

@mann1234: wrong since in fictional setting omnipotence scales with cosmology size.

Example, Great Spirit Hao Asakura from Shaman King manga was literally stated on-panel to BE an omnipotent being, but since his verse is only a Single Universe that makes him an omnipotent of a single Universe only.

Here the same logic applies. The AUTHOR of DKD stated that Akuto Is only an omnipotent of ONE MULTIVERSE

Thus, THe DKD author confirmed that Akuto is not Boundless since he literally Confirmed in the last scan that Akuto is only an Omnipotent of ONE MULTIVERSE. THUS akuto is only a single multiverse omnipotent which means he can be negged by Hyperversal and Outerversal characters.

The author said verbatim

" IN ONE MULTIVERSE, HE IS OMNIPOTENT"

the DKD author said that, YOU AND I CANNOT CONTRADICT it, it was straight from the author's mouth.

thus Solidifying the Fact that Akuto is only a Single Multiverse Omnipotent which means he will be defeated by Hyperversal to Outerversal characters.

Hyperversal to Outerversal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Single multiverse

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers