Is a Bloodlusted MCU Lighting Cloak Thor comparable to Doomsday?

• 58 results
Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is a Bloodlusted MCU Lighting Cloak Thor comparable to Doomsday? (48 votes)

Yes, 48%
No. 46%
Results. 6%
No Caption Provided

Let's say he is theoretically putting his all into his lightning surges, will he make the same amount of destruction as DCEU Doomsday since he demobilized Hela destroying the rainbow bridge in the processes which was superior to this:

• 
Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Pandalumina

I don't see why not

He was able to wipe out the surface of Sokovia with just Mjolnir

No Caption Provided

Odin stated the power has doesn't come from his weapon and it's from himself as shown in Ragnorok. So yeah, he can definitely replicate that feat in the OP if he's bloodlusted or giving it his all.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@panda_emperorix: No, the sokovia feat was him and Tony superheating the vibranium and using the vibranium drill to break the landmass apart. Still an amazing feat, but let's not pretend it's a solo feat by Thor with no context. Furthermore, the previous Doomsday destroyed a Moon.

Now, i usually don't accept the moon feat. BUt it's about as legit as Thor busting the landmass. So, pick 1 option. Either we ignore both of these feats, or we accept both.

No Caption Provided

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eredin12

It also destroyed ship that no solled Reentry impact

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: No, the sokovia feat was him and Tony superheating the vibranium and using the vibranium drill to break the landmass apart. Still an amazing feat, but let's not pretend it's a solo feat by Thor with no context. Furthermore, the previous Doomsday destroyed a Moon.

Now, i usually don't accept the moon feat. BUt it's about as legit as Thor busting the landmass. So, pick 1 option. Either we ignore both of these feats, or we accept both.

No Caption Provided

Nothing you have stated in your response has refuted what I said. Thor clearly destroyed the city before the power capped and destroyed the landmass. Pretty sure the Doomsday being used here if from BvS and not the previous incarnation

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Baalhaddad

No, it's not close to any kryptonian, even Faora would no sell it since the best feat it has is destroying Hela's minions which were torn apart by M16 rounds while even faora could no sell M134 rounds which are far more poweful aswell as no sell grenade shots

People say Thor used it to destroy the drop ships in IW but that's pure fan wank as no one can seee him, we know he used his lightning for sure but the exact attack he used is unknown so saying he used the cloak is pure fandom wank

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: What does the previous DD have to do with the Current one?

Even if it was a shared feat Im pretty sure Thor Put in a majority of the energy output causing the explosion.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

No Caption Provided

Nothing you have stated in your response has refuted what I said. Thor clearly destroyed the city before the power capped and destroyed the landmass. Pretty sure the Doomsday being used here if from BvS and not the previous incarnation

Lol, ur hyperboling it ridiculously.

Veronica clearly explained that Thor can crack at best case scenario.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell no

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Baalhaddad

@plotweapon16255: Veronica did'nt even say Thor could crack the city by hitting the city she said he could crack the city by hitting the spire which still would'nt be his feat alone but as a result of hitting the spire

Thor fans love to ignore context and call anyone who does'nt a lowballer or butthurt

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Show me where that was stated

Transcript :

Tony Stark: The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...

FRIDAY: It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix said:

@plotweapon16255:

Transcript :

FRIDAY: It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating.

I need the actual clip

They're also talking about the entire landmass and not just the surface

Which just means Thor is capable of cracking apart a 2k wide landmass with his strike, which is very impressive

Avatar image for deactivated-60609a24e8b5f
deactivated-60609a24e8b5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor gets one shot by Doomsday

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Absolutely not

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:
@panda_emperorix said:

@plotweapon16255:

Transcript :

I need the actual clip

YouTube doesn't allow it.

They're also talking about the entire landmass and not just the surface

Even SC wolf can do better then 2k landmass.

Which just means Thor is capable of cracking apart a 2k wide landmass with his strike, which is very impressive

Nope.

wipe out the surface >>>>>>> cracking it.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Show me where SC Wolf or any Kryptonian doing better than this.

Ok so you agree that he wiped out the surface of a 2km landmass. If Thor had hit the landmass by himself without the power cap then he would have cracked a landmass 2k wide regardless. That in itself is beyond surface wiping.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Show me where SC Wolf or any Kryptonian doing better than this.

Loading Video...

Ok so you agree that he wiped out the surface of a 2km landmass.

Do understand the difference between < and > right?

If Thor had hit the landmass by himself without the power cap then he would have cracked a landmass 2k wide regardless. That in itself is beyond surface wiping.

Keep dreaming.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pandalumina

@plotweapon16255:

How is that better? Lol?

It looked like he could detroy a two story house max with that strike. That is far below Thor's feat. Or even this one from his first movie:

No Caption Provided

Yes I know the difference. You're still wrong though.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By heiqn

Yeah he is, That doesn't mean he can beat doomsday, but He is durable, ( neutron star ) , fast ( in MCU standarts) and Strong. He can give other Avengers hard time.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@eredin12: And he also has these

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pre awakened

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His destructive power should be higher than Doomsday's by feats.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

No Caption Provided

That's simply not true. We can see that the energy that was breaking the city apart was coming from within and we had Tony actually say to Thor "now". Again, if Thor had the power to destroy the city, why did we have the entire smart planning from Tony and why did IM have to superheat the Vibranium drill?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chimeroid

@j_normal said:

@chimeroid: What does the previous DD have to do with the Current one?

Even if it was a shared feat Im pretty sure Thor Put in a majority of the energy output causing the explosion.

Their powers are biological, not mystical or random in nature. ALl kryptonians are comparable and all "doomsdays" are comparable. There are no inter-species differences as no Doomsdays train. Furthermore, if you want to argue that the stats of the "patient" being transformed into Doomsdays matter, then it's even worse for your case as Zod was an amazing specimen while alive.

As far as the second part of your argument, you being "pretty sure" is just headcanon.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By J_Normal

@chimeroid:

Current Superman is more powerful than any Kryptonian to exist despite being biologically the same. That alone blows that nonsensical point out the water. Furthermore Doomsdays nature is to continuously get more power over time. The more energy he absorbs the stronger he gets. Unless you want to say Post Nuke DD is as powerful as Pre Nuke DD which is just blatantly false. Since you claim they are biologically the same the same would work for the previous DD whom we don’t know how much energy he absorbed.

You’re right... Tony is definitely more powerful than Thor.

To answer your last question they said If Thor hit it it would just crack the Vibranium Drill rather than creating an explosion. They need to spread the energy so that there would be an explosion rather than a just a broke Drill which would just cause the city to fall.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix said:
@chimeroid said:

No Caption Provided

That's simply not true. We can see that the energy that was breaking the city apart was coming from within and we had Tony actually say to Thor "now". Again, if Thor had the power to destroy the city, why did we have the entire smart planning from Tony and why did IM have to superheat the Vibranium drill?

That's not what we actually see though since the city is detroyed right when he strikes, then the entire landmass is destroyed from within after the power is capped.

Clear as day

Because Thor just destroying the surface or cracking the 2k landmass is different from obliterating it completely. Thus they needed to cap the power after Thor's hammer strike to destroy everything.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal:

I should also point out DDs are created...not born. Who’s to say one wasn't created to be more powerful than the other?

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
finalkingthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: remember he hits the vibranium spire though, as soon as he makes contact its like a supercharged version of hitting Caps shield hence the same shock wave effect

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't tell me its because they both emit electricity

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it's not close to any kryptonian, even Faora would no sell it since the best feat it has is destroying Hela's minions which were torn apart by M16 rounds while even faora could no sell M134 rounds which are far more poweful aswell as no sell grenade shots

People say Thor used it to destroy the drop ships in IW but that's pure fan wank as no one can seee him, we know he used his lightning for sure but the exact attack he used is unknown so saying he used the cloak is pure fandom wank

cough cough bifrost cough cough

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad said:

Cough cough that was'nt his cloak cough cough but an active attack cough cough he leapt up into the air to do cough couvh

Sigh

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

Cough cough that was'nt his cloak cough cough but an achtive attack cough cough he leapt up into the air to do cough couvh

Sigh

did you watch the movie?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it could you wouldn’t have to use a doctored gif of him repping doomsday’s feat. Nice work tho

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even close.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad said:
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

Cough cough that was'nt his cloak cough cough but an achtive attack cough cough he leapt up into the air to do cough couvh

Sigh

did you watch the movie?

Loading Video...

You literally just showed what i described WTF

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Baalhaddad

Did'nt even read the OP

Yeah he can level multiple city blocks by charging his hammer and landing a full powered blow

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

Sigh

did you watch the movie?

Loading Video...

no I showed you how he used lightining to one shot bifrost, which you did not describe.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad said:
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

Sigh

did you watch the movie?

Loading Video...

no I showed you how he used lightining to one shot bifrost, which you did not describe.

I was talking about his lightning cloak not his attacks

But to be fair i did'nt properly read the OP so my bad

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

Sigh

did you watch the movie?

Loading Video...

I was talking about his lightning cloak not his attacks

But to be fair i did'nt properly read the OP so my bad

isn't the cloak one of his attacks?

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: yes and no, yes it's obviously an attack since it's his lightning but when most Thor fans refer to it they mean the seemingly passive lightning that stretches out from him or comes from the sky without thor having to directly summon it like his bigger bolts(jotunheim/leveiathan,odin palace) etc it is used by them as a counter for speedsters to say the lightning will tag them even if thor himself can't percieve them, however seeing as the more powerful the bolt the more effort it takes Thor to generate the cloak can only be judged by the feats it has so far which is busting Hela's minoins

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: yes and no, yes it's obviously an attack since it's his lightning but when most Thor fans refer to it they mean the seemingly passive lightning that stretches out from him or comes from the sky without thor having to directly summon it like his bigger bolts(jotunheim/leveiathan,odin palace) etc it is used by them as a counter for speedsters to say the lightning will tag them even if thor himself can't percieve them, however seeing as the more powerful the bolt the more effort it takes Thor to generate the cloak can only be judged by the feats it has so far which is busting Hela's minoins

there's no such passive lightning AFAIK. All the lightning he used against minions was with a gesture

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say its more powerful by feats

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal said:

@chimeroid:

Current Superman is more powerful than any Kryptonian to exist despite being biologically the same. That alone blows that nonsensical point out the water. Furthermore Doomsdays nature is to continuously get more power over time. The more energy he absorbs the stronger he gets. Unless you want to say Post Nuke DD is as powerful as Pre Nuke DD which is just blatantly false. Since you claim they are biologically the same the same would work for the previous DD whom we don’t know how much energy he absorbed.

You’re right... Tony is definitely more powerful than Thor.

To answer your last question they said If Thor hit it it would just crack the Vibranium Drill rather than creating an explosion. They need to spread the energy so that there would be an explosion rather than a just a broke Drill which would just cause the city to fall.

That's just not true. SUperman was no more powerful than other kryptonians in MoS, he didn't win due to power, but due to acclimation to his powers. He was better at using them. At no point did he show that he was stronger, faster, or more durable than Zod.

Btw, thanks for making the point of post nuke. Because, we can actually show that the New Doomsday is stronger than the old one, rather than weaker. How? Well, Snyder stated that Steppenwolf fought theDoomsday that destroyed KRypton's moon. Doomsday from BVS was more powerful than SUperman, and Superman spanked Steppie with absolute ease. Showing that Both Superman and Zodsday are significantly more powerful than the moonbusting monster.

Again, let me be clear, i don't intend to use those feats or scaling. I think they are ludicrous. BUt, if you want to speculate on Thor's powers like this, then i will speculate on Doomsdays and outdo you any day of the week.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal said:

@j_normal:

I should also point out DDs are created...not born. Who’s to say one wasn't created to be more powerful than the other?

Oh one is. But not the one you'd think/ Zodsday is more powerful than Krypton's Doomsday.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By J_Normal

@chimeroid:

Im saying Current Superman is more powerful than any other Kryptonian ever. Superman was just mastering his powers at the beginning of MoS.

Dude you completely missed the point. I was daying even if the former DD was that strong we have no Idea how much energy to absorbed overtime to get that strong. Your entire point is using an off screen non canon secondary source and saying it is just as valid as an in screen feat which in and of itself is blatantly false.

You’re only stance is that all DDs are as powerful as one another despite this being baseless. Yet you're here claiming the MoS DD is moon level despite bot even having a single City level feat and no reason to hold back. Meanwhile we literally see Thor and Ironman accomplish said feat on screen. So no this isn’t speculative the combined might of Thor and Ironman is City Level by feats. On top of that you completely misunderstood Ironman’s purpose. His Job was just to Cap Thors strike so it would explode rather than just crack the landmass.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal: I think you are the one that failed to understand the point of my arguments. BUt nevermind. You do you. enjoy your Mountain Busting Thor. Even though it never happened.