• 109 results
AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By AKZ

Poll Invincible (comic) AP/busting tier? (73 votes)

City 30%
Mountain 4%
Country 11%
Dwarf planet 1%
Continental 11%
Moon 23%
Planetary 15%
Multi-planetary 4%
No Caption Provided

What is his busting tier?

Of course I have my own opinion but I want to see what others think.

If you’re not sure what to think, perhaps the Viltrum feat explanation and calculation could help you come to a conclusion...

• 
Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which version?

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: oh then planetary.

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City level, mountain tops.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah shit, ineptThor has alr arrived.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Whatever tier you place comic mid tiers in. Mountain level sounds accurate to me.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@noobmaster2001: invincible is as mountain tier as the thing is tbh.

No not really, Ben scales to multiple high tiers (having statements to match that and even victories over said characters) he is significantly above mountain level.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eredin12  Online

Multi continental.

No Caption Provided

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

No not really, Ben scales to multiple high tiers (having statements to match that and even victories over said characters) he is significantly above mountain level.

Invincible scales to many moon level high tiers too, he has statements like ‘punching right through a planet’, he too is significantly above mountain level, hence why I say he is as mountain level as the thing is.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Noobmaster2001

@akz said:
@noobmaster2001 said:
@akz said:

Invincible scales to many moon level high tiers too, he has statements like ‘punching right through a planet’, he too is significantly above mountain level, hence why I say he is as mountain level as the thing is.

Punching someone through a planet is a mid tier feat. Guys like Bodolf did it to Young Thor who in turn got stomped by Apocalypse, a low high tier. Not to mention, Ben has feats above mountain level, like when he tanked a mantle splitting blast from Galactus.

Being stated to be as strong as guys like Thor or defeating guys who have been stated to be Hulk/Thor level and have given trouble to characters of that tier too is more impressive. CV rules state you aren't allowed to debate in your thread either. I'm not trying to offend you or annoy you either. You seem to be hostile towards me.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crossover level

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: he didn’t punch some1, he punched right through one and made a massive exit impact with two others on a planet many times the mass of earth, calcs put it at large moon level feat, in an acc image tie in, he traded blows with easy planet buster solar man and actually hurt him, this isn’t a battle thread and in OP I stated I had my own opinion alr, I’m just tryna get to how u think he’s only mountain level, I’m rlly not being hostile at all but believe what u wanna believe.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Multi continental.

No Caption Provided

keep in mind the planet they made that exit impact on is 5x mass of earth.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crossover level

Image crossovers aren’t shitty like marvel/dc uncanon crossovers, they are acc solid and mean something, with the writer of invincible co writing em and writing the feats.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say continental to moon level. Without the laser they would have dead. So not quite at the planetary level. Though i wish they were.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted dawrf planet but then miss Moon option. Dawrf planet and moon is pretty much same. Lol. But yeah moon level.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhere in between moon and Planet

MinisculeHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're talking EOS then Planetary.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Crossover level

Image crossovers aren’t shitty like marvel/dc uncanon crossovers, they are acc solid and mean something, with the writer of invincible co writing em and writing the feats.

No they aren't

Cry

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Karkus

City level if you care about consistency.

• Scan 1: Hurt by City busting energy
  • Scans 2-4: Dinosaurus (peer of Mark) thinks he'd be in extreme pain if hit by a Vegas busting explosion and Mark is coughing up blood after being caught in some of it.
  • Scan 5: Needs help to push a ship into space

All Post-Conquest Mark too, where he was almost stronger than Omni-Man.

No Caption Provided

Viltrum feat is an outlier (even ignoring all the context behind it), there's no feat in the entire 144 issues of Invincible that's even 1/100th as good as it.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kaijuking

@karkus said:

City level if you care about consistency.

• Scan 1: Hurt by City busting energy
  • Scans 2-4: Dinosaurus (peer of Mark) thinks he'd be in extreme pain if hit by a Vegas busting explosion and Mark is coughing up blood after being caught in some of it.
  • Scan 5: Needs help to push a ship into space

• Hurt in what way? He took multiple blasts and held back. Also the blast are stated powerful enough to "End civilizations" not cities. City level seems lower end for what it can put out. It has a higher end level to surface wipe it seems, or possibly country wipe to low ball the term Civilizations.
  • This was a temperature hotter than the core of the sun level attack. If you at all claim to be a fan than you know Sun Temps destabilize Marks Smart Atoms. Thats a thing.
  • Who said he needed help? Tech Jacket did this same feat by himself, yet we know where he stands in comparison. Way below Mark.

Jacket lifts a large ship into orbit, and throws it into the sun.

I can also show feats way above city busting too.

Mark is capable of tanking country busting attacks from Omega Jacket, and in turn the Emperor. Omega Jacket with Brit inside.

Thragg for 21 pages fought through the hottest part of the sun (Outside the core itself) the Corona Sphere, then landed on the surface and continue to fight each other while Solar Flares and Coronal mass ejections. Solar Flares and Coronal Mass Ejections are able to wipe countries off the planet if Earth was hit by the megatons/joules of force they put out.

Then we all know the denser than earth feat of Viltrum now dont we?

While "is it canon" debates may continue till Kirkmen is ask a direct question the above scans and interviews with Larsen and Kirkmen below state Image Canon policy. So lets assume it is as it very much aligns with the rest of the feats and another nail in the coffin. Mark and the far weaker Tick kick a earth size moon onto Mars from some random orbit.

These feats are 100% stated canon as they are Image with Image crossovers.

Marks weaker father Omni Man also help Supreme fight and beat Dominex who slap Supreme away in power comparison. Standing tall with Supreme and Dyno, not a scratch on him unlike a bleeding Dragon.

Mark before his multiple upgrade strength took hits from Solar Man, another casual planet buster in Savage Dragon Comics. Saving Witchblade and Dragon that entire fight while even Spawn did fug all. While its true Mark could not beat Solar Man at all, the context is Mark was still weak at the time of this comic, below his father Omni man still. There is also the fact while unable to win, Mark is the only one tanking blood lusted blows from Solar Man saving the other Image Heroes.

Supreme Respect Thread just so you know the scale here. Omni Man scales to Mean (Liefield) Supreme, a casual lightspeed planet buster with multiple plot device powers. I might consider this a outlier, it is waaaay to high end, but its still a high end to consider with the other high ends shown to count enough as a above city level feat.

Conclusion

Invincible has only, ONLY 144 comics in his run, with 20-30 tie in comics, and another 5-10 Image Crossovers. Thats less than 200 comics mate. Yet I just showed Country to Planet busting consistently. Consistently. Marvel or DC characters cannot EVER consistently touch Invincible consistent showings. They show a high end feat every now and then out of 1000s of comics. 1000s, plural..... Not less than 200 comics total.

Wow. City Level. My ass. More so when the examples you shown are debunkable or lacking context.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kaijuking

On a side note, as of now, 60% are saying mark is Continent to Planet level. In reality thats all the same. The land mass of Asia, or Antartica, or North America, or Africa, ect make up the mass of Earths Moon damn near, and small planets like Mercury fit that level too. Noice.

Meanwhile City level has only 17% votes.

There is hope against Invincible haters yet.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Karkus

@kaijuking:

Hurt in what way?

This is the face of someone who's unhurt?

No Caption Provided

Mark is being floored by these blasts, repeatedly saying "ow!", and just being hurt in general.

Also the blast are stated powerful enough to "End civilizations" not cities.

A civilization is also a city. It also doesn't say how many blasts it'd need to do that.

This was a temperature hotter than the core of the sun level attack. If you at all claim to be a fan than you know Sun Temps destabilize Marks Smart Atoms. Thats a thing.

Temperature was never stated. If it was hotter than the core of the sun, Mark would have been instantly burned like we saw here.

No Caption Provided

Who said he needed help?

Mark himself.

"HELP ME!"

Mark is capable of tanking country busting attacks from Omega Jacket, and in turn the Emperor. Omega Jacket with Brit inside.

There's no proof Mark was hit by any of those blasts. Emperor one-shotted Mark when they fought.

No Caption Provided

Thragg for 21 pages fought through the hottest part of the sun (Outside the core itself) the Corona Sphere, then landed on the surface and continue to fight each other while Solar Flares and Coronal mass ejections

They weren't hit by any Solar Flares. Solar Flares are larger than planets, while what they were hit by was barely bigger than a 7/11.

No Caption Provided

They were also being burned horribly by the Sun, suffering burns past even 6th degree. Pages aren't a definitive measurement of time and Rex's best suit which had weapons that could hurt Thragg and blocked his blows could only last moments in the Sun before melting.

No Caption Provided

Then we all know the denser than earth feat of Viltrum now dont we?

An outlier that relied on luck and a destabilized core (otherwise they could have died on impact) where they're all knocked out by the shockwave of the planet exploding, yes.

While "is it canon" debates may continue till Kirkmen is ask a direct question the above scans and interviews with Larsen and Kirkmen below state Image Canon policy.

Yup, here comes the crossover scaling, because the feats they have in crossovers far exceed their unimpressive in-universe feats. The problem with crossover scaling is what Larsen said in this interview.

https://www.cbr.com/issue-14-2/

The first is this.

Every book at Image exists in its own separate universe.

So Savage Dragon and Invincible take place in separate universes, but look here.

• Scan 1: Cecil already has an established position in the Pentagon in Savage Dragon
  • Scan 2-3: Mark is at school and meets Savage Dragon, who he's a "big fan of"

These events aren't possible unless Savage Dragon and Invincible take place in the same Universe, but they don't.

So, what's the solution?

When Savage Dragon meets Invincible, it's an event that Invincible experienced in his life in his universe and it's an event that Savage Dragon experienced in his life in his universe. Duplicate events took place simultaneously in both universes!

You ever listen to a friend tell a story about an event that you were part of? You ever notice that it's often a little off from the way you remember it happening? Same deal in the "Image Universe!" When you read about Savage Dragon in the pages of "Invincible," that's Invincible's side of the story. That's the way he remembered things happening. This is how I (as a certifiable anal-retentive, control-freak of a Fanboy) can reconcile the various discrepancies that have worked their way into various comics! What's that? Grifter stole the show in Jim Lee's "Savage Dragon" yarn? That's Grifter's side of the story! What's that? The Dragon was too tall and 250 pounds underweight in an issue of Backlash? Maybe Dragon ran into some Red Kryptonite in Backlash's Universe and it made him look all skinny and weird!

Savage Dragon isn't interacting with Invincibleverse Mark, he's interacting with Savage Dragonverse Mark. They aren't the same character (otherwise Mark would have died in the explosion of Earth like everyone else did in Savage Dragon) ergo, scaling doesn't apply.

Further backed up by each book at image having their own vision (so it wouldn't scale to Kirkman's Mark)

And that's because, at Image, each of the books in handled by (or overseen by) one creator and it's their vision

But let's talk about Solar Man scaling, because it kills Supreme scaling.

https://comicbook.com/news/alan-moores-supreme-vs-rob-liefelds-supreme-by-erik-larsen/

Larsen says Supreme and Solar Man are peers, yet Solar Man said Omni-Man was nowhere near his league.

No Caption Provided

Mark is the only one tanking blood lusted blows from Solar Man saving the other Image Heroes.

Those blows weren't bloodlusted, Solar Man was holding back until page 11 of Issue 141.

No Caption Provided

He only hit Mark once while bloodlusted, and batted him away like a used tissue.

No Caption Provided

He also hit him earlier while holding back, and KOed him.

Invincible has only, ONLY 144 comics in his run, with 20-30 tie in comics, and another 5-10 Image Crossovers. Thats less than 200 comics mate. Yet I just showed Country to Planet busting consistently. Consistently. Marvel or DC characters cannot EVER consistently touch Invincible consistent showings. They show a high end feat every now and then out of 1000s of comics. 1000s, plural..... Not less than 200 comics total.

Wow. City Level. My ass. More so when the examples you shown are debunkable or lacking context.

Completely untrue. Goldchamp debunked this earlier and I did so again. Characters like Thor have over a dozen planetary feats and statements, while Invincible doesn't even have one.

https://imgur.com/a/lA5ll9f

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Karkus

@kaijuking said:

On a side note, as of now, 60% are saying mark is Continent to Planet level. In reality thats all the same. The land mass of Asia, or Antartica, or North America, or Africa, ect make up the mass of Earths Moon damn near, and small planets like Mercury fit that level too. Noice.

Meanwhile City level has only 17% votes.

There is hope against Invincible haters yet.

No Caption Provided

Not much hope for Invincible lovers it seems.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Karkus and his alts rlly spammed city level option in the thread, good job man.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

LOL Karkus and his alts rlly spammed city level option in the thread, good job man.

I don't have alts. Should I say you and your alts spammed the planet level option?

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: lol that’s clear salt from ur end, there were less than 30 votes b4 with only like 6% choosing city, majority of ppl here are saying moon-Planet level anyway but nice try with da alts.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Karkus

@akz: There were less than 30 votes 8 hours ago, and it was 17% choosing city level. 6 people over the course of 8 hours chose city level. Nice try with the alts on planetary, but it failed, as usual.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: LOL did u rlly try memorise it over all the times u and ur alts went on it and chose city, majority chose moon and planetary, pretty sure the only person who chose city was u, ur alts and ineptthor, god what a loser, every1 knows I’m not the alt type of guy but many class u as the alt troll guy, don’t try that man.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Karkus

@akz: LOL did u rlly try memorise it over all the times u and ur alts went on it and chose planet, majority chose city and country, pretty sure the only person who chose planet was u, ur alts and kuckking, god what a loser, every1 knows I’m not the alt type of guy but many class u as the alt troll guy, don’t try that man.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:

@karkus: LOL did u rlly try memorise it over all the times u and ur alts went on it and chose city, majority chose moon and planetary, pretty sure the only person who chose city was u, ur alts and ineptthor, god what a loser, every1 knows I’m not the alt type of guy but many class u as the alt troll guy, don’t try that man.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

@akz: LOL did u rlly try memorise it over all the times u and ur alts went on it and chose planet, majority chose city and country, pretty sure the only person who chose planet was u, ur alts and kuckking, god what a loser, every1 knows I’m not the alt type of guy but many class u as the alt troll guy, don’t try that man.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:
@akz said:

BeastOver9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BeastOver9000

About moon level, so definitely stronger than Worldbreaker Hulk

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:
@karkus said:

RuthlessLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet + - Multi Planet

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karkus/Ganker/IneptThor/Goldchamp must be a sad person. Not only does he have most his lowballing wrong, not only he ignores Image canon policy, but he also made over dozen alt accounts over night to spam city level poll option to try catch up to the now over 60 percent that voted moon to planetary option.

What a sad life he must have. 😞 poor little troll.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Karkus

@kaijuking: Not everyone who has different opinions than you is an alt, especially when me, Ganker, and Goldchamp all have completely different typing styles.

I can't imagine being sadder than someone who got banned for posting sonic porn. I'm trying, but it's not connecting.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine being so assblasted by getting yourself constantly embarrassed by 4 different people that you invent a schizo narrative that all four of them are actually one person who hates Invincible to the point of rigging polls against the series on an irrelevant website. Now this is sad.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kaijuking

@akz: See? I never tag anyone yet Goldchamp and all his Alts in a hours time responded to me. Thats funny. 😄

Also in less than a hour the city level option jump again dramatically.

He so pathetic with his alts and discord friends to spam the city level button to feed his ego. 😄😄😄

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Invincible so I will just press the city button for generosity

since most people voted for it, it must be his true power level

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kaijuking

@alonis3612: spoken like a true Goldchamp discord fan. He ask you and all the others on discord to help him eh? Thats kinda pathetic. Dont be a tool for him. Unless you are him. You have decent post count, so I assume your a fan of his since someone PM now that on his discord he is asking friends to vote city level. Really now guys? Cmon....😉

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: spoken like a true Goldchamp discord fan. He ask you and all the others on discord to help him eh? Thats kinda pathetic. Dont be a tool for him. Unless you are him. You have decent post count, so I assume your a fan of his since someone PM now that on his discord he is asking friends to vote city level. Really now guys? Cmon....😉

I have never heard of Goldchamp. And I've never seen anyone discuss Invincible in the servers that I am in.

You are just being paranoid

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: See? I never tag anyone yet Goldchamp and all his Alts in a hours time responded to me. Thats funny. 😄

He so pathetic with his alts and discord friends to spam the city level button to feed his ego. 😄😄😄

Lmao this actually getting funnier by the hour, they’re so pressed abt this that they’re constantly on a 24 hour surveillance on this thread now smh.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kaijuking

@akz said:
@kaijuking said:

Lmao this actually getting funnier by the hour, they’re so pressed abt this that they’re constantly on a 24 hour surveillance on this thread now smh.

Its true. Its daaaaamn true. And funny as all get out.

Within 8 hours Goldchamp organize through his Discord Friends and Alts a wave of votes for City level, jumping the 17 percent to 29 percent.

Thats dedication.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AKZ

@kaijuking: thing is, the first 4-5 hours it was made, city level was ~5%.

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

I have never heard of Goldchamp. And I've never seen anyone discuss Invincible in the servers that I am in.

You are just being paranoid

GoldChamp lives rent free in his head after that sonic porn incident.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AKZ

Oh look he’s back on surveillance, had to take a quick nap I presume?