• 59 results
Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Will0003_

With guest characters becoming a must have in fighting games, the next entry in the Injustice franchise must have the most epic guest characters ever if they want to top what they did with Injustice 2 (Sub zero, Hellboy, Raiden and TMNT).

And with that in mind, here it is my wishlist of 9 characters from different franchises that would fit really well in the Injustice universe.

-Sabrina Spellman

No Caption Provided

With a new show on Netflix, Sabrina Spellman just gained a new level of popularity. Based on her newer incarnation of the comic book “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” she is the perfect candidate to represent Archie Comics .

Sabrina is no stranger to the DC universe, with a version of her character having a small part in a recent crossover named “Harley and Ivy meet Betty and Veronica”, with some interactions with Zatanna she already showed that would fit right at home with DC’s magic characters.

She might not be a proper fighter but with her knowledge of magic, her trusty familiar Salem and a unique personality, she could be a nice addition to the roster.

-Lord Drakkon

No Caption Provided

Unlike the more campy Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV show, the BOOM! Studios’ comic book take on the franchise is surprisingly more serious. So because of that some of its character would be a great fit for the Injustice universe.

And Lord Drakkon is best choice to represent this franchise. An original character created for the comics, he is an evil version of Tommy Oliver with the powers of Green and White ranger. And having in mind that Injustice have premier skins there is a chance of seeing the original actor who played the character (Jason David Frank) doing both the evil and good version of the same character.

With his training in martial arts, Megazord and a huge variety of Ranger weapons, Lord Drakkon is one of the best villain that comic books can offer.

-Deku(Izuku Midoriya)

No Caption Provided

Yes, a manga/anime character in an American super hero fighting game doesn’t sound as right as the rest of the list. But this is a nice opportunity to bring manga fans into the amazing world of comic books, and My Hero Academia is very popular which makes the best modern candidate to have a hero be represented in the game.

Deku is the best choice for the roster because of the creative ways he uses his powers, and unlike All Might, it would be awesome seeing Midoriya being a fan boy all over the other heroes in the game.

-The Mask

No Caption Provided

He might not be as popular as he once was, but he is an iconic character and deserves another chance in the spotlight.

A much darker character in the comics than his 19994 movie appearance, The Mask is the perfect character to represent Dark Horse comics since Hellboy will probably not be returning for the sequel.

The Mask is a great potential guest for this game, not only because he can create pretty much anything for his move set(bombs, laser guns, baguettes…), but he is also a very funny character that can have some of the best lines of pre fight dialogue in the game.

-Invincible

No Caption Provided

With a movie and an animated TV show in the horizon (eventually) it might be a good time for Invincible to get the recognition he deserves as guest character in the injustice franchise( and even the writer of his comic book agrees).

Mark Grayson and his “Invincible” persona might not be the most interesting character move set wise( having only flight and super strength). But maybe he can also bring the help of Atom Eve into some of his moves, and since his story has a big inspiration from Superman’s mythology, he might have some really strong opinions about Superman’s regime and what happened with his version of Earth.

-Cassie Cage

No Caption Provided

With this being a game made by NetherRealm is very likely that we will have a Mortal Kombat as guest character, and the best pick to represent a new era of the franchise is Cassie Cage.

Daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, she is a trained martial arts fighter with fire arms and full body green armor abilities that she inherited from her dad. Unlike most Mortal Kombat characters Cassie’s personality is very sassy and youthful, and that would make some really interesting dialogues.

-Goku

No Caption Provided

Another manga/anime character that is a pop culture icon, Goku is one of most popular fictional characters around that they can bring into the game. One that certainly would bring even more attention to the game.

Besides being massively popular, this is the perfect opportunity to see the fight that fans always wanted of Goku vs Superman, and not only watching but also playing the fight ourselves.

Goku might be a little too strong for this universe, but since characters like Harley Quinn can defeat Superman in a fight, the character’s strength doesn’t matter. So he would be able to show us all his awesome techniques like Kamehameha and Genki dama without actually killing anyone.

-Spider-man

No Caption Provided

Yeah, a Marvel character in a DC fighting game might be a difficult thing to make it happen and even controversial in the eyes of some fans. But if it happens, it would be “the most ambitious crossover event in history”!

Spider-man is arguably the most popular character in Marvel comics and would make for the best guest character they can add to the roster. With his web gadgets, spider strength and agility he would be a very interesting character move set wise.

And also Peter is a very funny character with a down to Earth personality; he would make some great lines of dialogues with other characters.

-Black Hammer(Lucy)

No Caption Provided

My last pick is Lucy from the comic book Black Hammer...It would be nice to have more modern comic book heroes outside Marvel/DC and Lucy is the best choice for such thing.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Updated

So...Injutice 3 just basically have been teased by the Injutice comics writer... So I decided to update this list with some honorable mentions!

No Caption Provided

The Avatar doesn't really feet in the Injustice universe as well as the other characters on this list...But since Ed Boon himself wanted crazy characters that have 0 to do with comics and super herois like Neo from the Matrix to be in the game...I think cool factor is something that counts. And you can't get much cooler than the freaking Avatar bending 4 elements in a fighting game!

-Shaggy

No Caption Provided

Can a Joke go so far that stops being a joke and becomes something that you really want?... Scooby and the DC universe have been really close in recent years. So I can totally see Shaggy having a very unique fighting stly kinda like Phonex Write in MvC3.

And that is it...I can't think of many honorable mentions for now....and here is my other list of DC characters I want to see in the game. DC character that needs to be on Injustice 3

jayarambro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

https://shareits.xyz

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RandyButterNubs

Lmao they are not going to put anime characters in Injustice, they wouldn't even fit or make sense.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Kidd  Online

They are still making Injustice games?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Some of these suggestions aren't bad tbh but yeah, doubt they would use any anime characters.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None

Injustice is an amazing game, but the out of universe characters absolutely ruin it. I’m tryna play DC characters because it’s a game about DC, not F-ing anime

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: there’s a pattern to it MK9, Injustice, MKX, Injustice 2 & MK11. An educated guess tells us that Injustice 3 is next.

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Yeah Ed Boon even said that himself, there is most likely going to be another Injustice.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

Power Rangers have the best chance but it won't be drakon. Most likely Tommy as the green or white ranger, or Jason with the other rangers being apart of his moves

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs: Oh yeah...It wouldn't make ANY sense putting a character that was created in a comic and have super powers in a comic book super hero game ...

Come on, just because the character was created in Japan it means it doesn't deserve it?

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Here is the thing...Not only is amazing seing characters from other franchises interecting with the DC characters...The guest character have the potential to bring a different kind of audience into the the amazing world of DC...

And that is my main point here...

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I kinda wanted Lord Drakkon...Injustice only picked heroes so far as guests...But this is Injustice!! We need some villains!(besides is costume is the coolest)

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RandyButterNubs

@will0003_: It would never happen. There is 0 correlation between the two, being created in Japan has nothing to do with it. Your asking for something that is almost impossible and doesn't make any sense.

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs: What do you mean by 0 correlation?? I picked 2 characters that makes total sense...Goku is Japan's anwser to Superman and Deku lives in a Super hero world...

It problaby won't happen...but I still think it would be cool.

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@will0003_: I mean they have never had a relationship/crossover in anything comic book related. Characters like Hellboy & TMNT are in Injustice because they actually had crossovers in comics. TMNT Teamed up with Batman in comics and even have references about it in their intros. Ed Boon has said they he likes to pick characters that have correlate and that are actually reasonable to get. I don't see anything Anime getting into Injustice, not saying its a bad idea but its not realistic.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@will0003_: that is your opinion

Mine is that DC fans like the game more than anyone else obviously and their giving up their limited character space to unknowns

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs:"Characters like Hellboy & TMNT are in Injustice because they actually had crossovers in comics. TMNT Teamed up with Batman in comics and even have references about it in their intros."

False! If you follow Ed Boon on Twitter you could see that characters that have truly 0 to do with super hero and DC comic books where considered at some point...(and not even counting Neo that was also considered)...And Batman/TMNT didn't have a single line of dialogue that related to the crossover.

No Caption Provided

I understand you point, but it is not impossible...Ed Boon have been trying to get a SF character for MK for a while now, and the only reason it didn't happen yet is because nobody at Capcom wants to see Ryu getting killed over and over.

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:I know it is my opnion...But still thinks that guests are great and brings more people in, and as a DC fan this is much better than seeing C or D list characters showing up.

( be real, besides Static, Constantine and Beast Boy...there aren't as many cool DC characters that haven't showed up yet...)

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@will0003_: no that is laughably wrong. There are over 20 cool characters that aren’t in the game. You obviously don’t know many dc characters

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He-Man.

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@will0003_: Spawn is actually a realistic character to join the roster since he is actually has comic books, Also i'm not talking about MK, just Injustice. They go all out when putting guest characters in that, especially horror characters like Jason or Leatherface because that kinda makes sense due to how gory they are and the MK games. Neo "was" considered, but more people wanted characters like Constantine and Spawn at the time, characters that aren't distinctive to Manga/Anime characters. Goku is never going to happen, i doubt many people are asking for him, never seen him in a poll that Ed Boon made. And Deku especially since i don't think he wants to see a kid get beat up lmao.

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Please tell the 20 characters that haven't been in the game yet and you think is better than having guest character that can bring a new audience to the game.

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs: I was not talking about MK...

But nothing is impossible...they will run out of interesting guest characters at some point, and Manga is a cool alternative...(Also BB SG and the TMNT are teens just like Deku...

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RandyButterNubs

@will0003_: You brought up MK considering Ryu and thats a different story. Nah they have way too many characters too pick from, majority of the DLC for Injustice is DC characters and only pick a few guest outside of DC. An anthropomorphic turtle is much different then a human child.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 assemblesquad  Online

The Mask would be a great guest in Injustice 3 because he crossed over with Lobo in the comics.

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Will0003_
assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 assemblesquad  Online
Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting list, but besides Cassie Cage, I don't think any of them have a shot of making it in. There definitely won't be any anime or Marvel characters in there. Maybe The Mask or Invincible.

Spinach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rather they just put in more DC characters tbh, that said Invincible might have a shot. Theres no way in hell anime characters are getting in.

helpm3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grendel

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SquadDoubleYou

I doubt they're gonna put marvel and anime characters.

Mask would be interesting.

My character wishlist:

Doomguy, Master Chief, Mister X, Darth Vader, Geralt of Rivia, Dovahkiin, Kerrigan

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Interesting choices regarding Black Hammer and Invincible.

Everything else is just ... I don't know, man.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 El_mago  Online

Spawn,any image comic character or at least a Marvel one can appear.

Cosgrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mask, Spawn, Darkness and Midnighter

But its gonna be next to impossible to top TMNT, Robocop and Hellboy

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Power rangers have a decent chance with either Jason or Tommy as the lead character and the other rangers being apart of their moveset.

He Man has a decent chance but I feel he's more niche than most and other than his newer comics hasn't has a translation to modern day with a new series or movie.

Transformers would have a great chance if not for the...size problem lol

If not for Disney Vader and at least Spider man may have had a chance.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheInsufferable

Asking the real question: Why are there 11 chars in the list? Edit: Saw the answer.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would quite like to see Rorschach from Watchmen.

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: I know but I can dream...If I had to predict the first 3 DLC characters, it problaby be Neo,Fire God Liu Kang and He-man. But I don't like any of them =/

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosgrave: Midnigther is DC, but i don't think he have good chance.

People WOULD LOOSE THEIR FREAKING MINDS IF THE AVATAR WAS IN THE GAME!

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosgrave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@will0003_: Midnighter started off as Wildstorm, and I mentioned him because there is no other Wildstorm character in Injustice 2

Will0003_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosgrave: Yeah, but they wouldn't be considered "guests" they are now DC characters.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see a point for buying İnjustice. İt's just softened version of Mortal Kombat. NetherRealm should work for an action - adventure Mortal Kombat game like Shaolin Monks rather than that.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayarambro: "with his Web-shooters".

WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER SUB-ZERO YOU F****** DI******

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabrina would be the most powerful character in the injustice series if you introduced her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f272e5ba44a1
deactivated-5f272e5ba44a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao take this L

Sabrina the teenage witch, Power Rangers, and Avatar lmaooo

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts