Infinity war soul stone

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have been thinking about the infinity stones and how cap is able to hold of Thanos like does , so every stone has been a item of power that we see in the movies

The only stone not seen is soul stone or have we? In the first avenger we see the super soldier serum we do not know the ingredients at all and we know that it can not be fully replicated maybe the source was the stone in some form maybe the dr knew it was special in some way after he saw what happened to a corrupted soul like the red skulls and this is why he made sure the next super soldier had a good heart or soul his dying words and gesture were at Steve’s soul /heart and when we see Steve doing something pure of heart or something righteous he seems to be able to things even beyond a super soldier,maybe the stone is inside Steve or some how found it’s way to him like ultimate Tony Stark and his stone. Please tell me what u guys think.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what I'm going with: Space Stone: Tesseract- T. Reality Stone: Aether- A. Time Gem: Necklace- N. Power Gem: Orb- O. Mind Gem: Scepter- S. All together spells T - ANOS leaving the Soul Stone with Heidmall spelling out Thanos' whole name and giving Heimdmall the ability to see "Every soul in the nine realms".

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap IS the soul stone.