If your government ordered you to fuse with a symbiote while being sent to fight in a war, would you do it?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

If your government ordered you to fuse with a symbiote while being sent to the fight in a war, would you do it?

I've always been interested by the concept ever since Remender's Venom work happened and said interest has grown even more when Cates' Venom expanded this part of the lore to reach decades earlier.

Would you want to be one of those hulking weapons of war with the slightest chance of the government backstabbing you by having you killed after they're done with using your potential services?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Iron-Man suit, yeah. Symbiote, nope.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Despite the appeal of turning into a superhuman symbiotic monster, I don't know if I'd want to take that risk. The previous owner of Eddie's symbiote was able to escape but most of the people involved in the project were seized by the government. Realistically there's no way the military would let me return to my previous life knowing what I know, much less while harboring an alien symbiote.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sounds like either way I'm screwed cause if I turn it down I might get taken in for treason and maybe even forced to do it anyway. If I do end up agreeing then yeah gonna get screwed by the government still.

PapaRoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The government orders you? So is there really even an option? Its either be executed for treason or lose your humanity and live a life of fighting since you certainly will not be allowed back to normal society even when the war is over.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 socajunkie  Moderator

I'd either get killed/held captive by the government after or hunted down for life if I try running so no.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

DubokTheFierce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a heartbeat. As a currently serving guy, I would definitely appreciate the boost when I think back to being tired as hell, exhausted, sore, and just not strong or fast enough sometimes.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If no is an option