#1 Edited by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine:

Superman: Man of Steel (2013)

The Batman (2014)

Wonder Woman (2014)

The Flash (2014)

Batman and Superman: World's Finest (2015)

Justice League (2015)

Man of Steel 2 (2015)

Aquaman (2016)

The Batman 2 (2016)

Wonder Woman 2 (2016)

Green Lantern Corps (2016)

Shazam (2017)

Suicide Squad (2017)

The Flash 2 (2017)

Justice League: The Legion of Doom (2018)

Teen Titans (2018)

What's yours? Comment!

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#2 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15924 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel

Batman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Justice League

Man of Steel 2

Aquaman

Flash 2

Green Lantern

Batman

Justice League 2

Martian Manhunter

Wonder Woman 2

Batman/Superman

Green Arrow

Suicide Squad

Flash 3

Green Lantern 2

Justice League 3

#3 Edited by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#4 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15924 posts) - - Show Bio

@solar_nerd: Wonder Woman’s sequel is after Martian Manhunter and Batman gets a teamup movie with Superman. Batman can relax, he’s had enough films as it is. 😂

#5 Edited by Unusedusername (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've kept Snyder's original slate when he was in charge ideally but if I was in charge I would've started with Justice League and branch off to solo movies to separate from the competition so here's my ideas for the first 10 years.

Phase 1:

• Justice League
  • Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batman
  • New Gods
  • Superman II

Phase 2:

• Justice League II
  • Wonder Woman II
  • New Gods II
  • Batman II
  • Suicide Squad
  • The Flash
  • Cyborg
  • Green Lantern Corps

Phase 3

• Wonder Woman III
  • Suicide Squad II
  • Batman III
  • Cyborg II
  • Green Lantern Corps II
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Superman III
  • Justice League III
  • Shazam!

TV Shows

• Titans
  • Justice Society
  • Doom Patrol
  • Outsiders
  • The Question
  • Static Shock
  • Hawk and Dove
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws
#6 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Warning: very little thought went into this and it probably sucks, I'm making this for the sake of making it.

Son of Krypton.

Batman.

Wonder Woman.

Green Lantern Corps.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

The Flash.

Cyborg.

Aquaman.

Batman 2.

Justice League.

Man of Steel.

Suicide Squad.

Wonder Woman 2.

Teen Titans.

Green Lantern and the Corps Wars.

Flash 2.

Justice League and the Legion of Doom.

Cyborg 2.

Aquaman and the Black Manta.

Batgirl.

Wonder Woman 3.

Batgirl and the Teen Titans.

Flashpoint.

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths.

#7 Posted by adamTRMM (9155 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. And I actually participated.

#8 Posted by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've kept Snyder's original slate when he was in charge ideally but if I was in charge I would've started with Justice League and branch off to solo movies to separate from the competition so here's my ideas for the first 10 years.

Phase 1:

• Justice League
  • Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batman
  • New Gods
  • Superman II

Phase 2:

• Justice League II
  • Wonder Woman II
  • New Gods II
  • Batman II
  • Suicide Squad
  • The Flash
  • Cyborg
  • Green Lantern Corps

Phase 3

• Wonder Woman III
  • Suicide Squad II
  • Batman III
  • Cyborg II
  • Green Lantern Corps II
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Superman III
  • Justice League III
  • Shazam!

TV Shows

• Titans
  • Justice Society
  • Doom Patrol
  • Outsiders
  • The Question
  • Static Shock
  • Hawk and Dove
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws

I like all of this, except for not giving Shazam a movie until Phase 3.

#9 Posted by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

@unusedusername: Also, who would be on your Outsiders, Justice Society and Titans teams? I'm interested to heart that, as well as your ideas for the shows.

#10 Edited by MetalJimmor (6446 posts) - - Show Bio

Phase 1

• Man of Steel - Clark Kent must come out as Superman to defeat Zod. MoS.
  • Wonder Woman - Remains the same outside BvS references.
  • The Flash - Barry Allen, inspired by Superman's bravery, comes out of hiding to confront the villain Captain Cold while Superman is busy on the far side of the planet. Superman thanks him personally by the end of it.
  • World's Finest - Superman/Batman teamup. Batman comes out of the shadows to reveal he has been tracking Lex's movements. Superman has been dealing with Lex's machinations for a while now and needs help pinning anything on Lex. Reveal of Cyborg Superman as a secondary antagonist and the reveal of kryptonite. Lex is arrested by the end of it. Brief Cyborg cameo explaining him and where this tech is coming from.
  • Justice League - Introduces Aquaman and fully introduces Cyborg. Steppenwolf is still the main antagonist, but now he has some of the Furies with him to provide more varied action scenes. Superman struggles alone against Steppenwolf while the rest fight the Furies or do other tasks.
  • Green Lantern - Reveal why Hal Jordan wasn't on Earth. He was having a buddy cop adventure with Sinestro on a mission to save the galaxy.

Phase 2

• MoS II: Death of Superman - Doomsday is released from an ancient prison by Lex Luthor's machinations. Only Wonder Woman, Batman, and Flash are able to get there to support Superman while the rest are spread out. Barry gets badly injured during the fight. Batman's airplane is easily destroyed. Doomsday proves too much for Diana and Clark even together. Superman sacrifices himself to kill Doomsday. Sad funeral. Lex escapes prison and is ready to go forward with his plan for world domination.
  • Aquaman - Orm sees that with Superman dead he has an opportunity to enact vengeance on the surface world. Arthur has to stop him and take on the responsibility of King of Atlantis. End credits has Black Manta join Lex.
  • Wonder Woman 2 - Diana has had to step fully into the spotlight and become Earth's new symbol of hope. The burden is heavy but she chooses to bare it in Superman's name. Fights some strong enemies and proves to herself and a doubtful media that she is just as capable of being the pillar of justice that Superman was. Possibly have Giganta and Cheetah as major enemies.
  • The Flash 2 - Barry, now more experienced, has made quite a few enemies in recent years. Now a group of metahumans calling themselves The Rogues have made it their mission to defeat the Flash once and for all! Villains include Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, the Trickster, Captain Boomerang, and an escaped Captain Cold.
  • Suicide Squad - Reacting to news of Lex and his growing Legion of Doom Amanda Waller has assembled her own team of super villains. The story involves trying to bring down Lex Luthor until Enchantress breaks loose of her control and causes chaos. Some of the Suicide Squad escapes by the end joining Lex Luthor.
  • The Batman - Bruce has been tracking Lex Luthor ever since Superman's death but to no avail. He is worried that the League won't have the strength to defeat him now that Superman is gone. Robin gets introduced. Possibly Tim Drake, as Jason Todd is already dead by now. Bruce reluctantly takes in yet another ward but does everything he can to keep the boy away from the Robin suit. He fails when Clayface, a seemingly indestructible monster, appears and starts to terrorize the city. Batman must team up with his newest Robin to win. In the end Bruce is reassured that with teamwork the Justice League will be able to defeat anything Lex can throw at them.
  • Justice League 2: Legion of Doom - Lex unleashes his master plan. An army of villains united in the goal of defeating the Justice League and then toppling various world governments, installing themselves as the rulers of the planet. Hal Jordan, hearing of this news through the Guardians, chooses to abandon Sinestro in his time of need to save the Earth, as he feels guilty over not being there the first time. Sinestro becomes salty. Diana leads the Justice League against a collection of all of their greatest enemies combined. Lex is ultimately defeated but reveals that there is something far worse than Steppenwolf coming. Something the Justice League won't be able to stop.

Phase 3

• New Gods - We learn of the New Gods and their war against the forces of Darkseid. This movie fills us in on what became of Steppenwolf and the Furies after the first Justice League as well as introduces Darkseid himself. Downer ending. Darkseid ultimately wins with Orion barely escaping with his life. Darkseid learns that the piece of the anti-life equation he needs is on Earth, the backwater planet that Steppenwolf failed to defeat. So now it is time to put the world to heel once and for all.
  • Green Lantern and The Flash - Green Lantern and The Flash really hit it off in Justice League 2. Now they are teaming up to bring down a mysterious woman with strange and unique powers. Turns out to be Star Sapphire, setting up the existence of other types of lanterns.
  • Aquaman and Wonder Woman - Arthur/Diana team up movie. Diana's cousin Triton, son of Poseidon, has decided it is his rightful place to rule over Atlantis and that he will not let this mongrel halfbreed be king. Aquaman and Wonder Woman must fight together to protect Atlantis from its would-be ruler.
  • Batman and Cyborg - Batman reaches out to Cyborg for help in investigating the origins of the alien technology that Lex Luthor used have Cyborg created in the first place. Reveals information about the Mother Boxes beyond what we learned in Justice League. Robin comes along too and he and Cyborg quickly become good friends.
  • Green Lantern 2: Fear - Sinestro creates the Yellow Lanterns in a bid to do away with the Guardians of Oa. Hal Jordan is forced to leave Earth once again to fight him and prevent him from releasing Parallax from his prison.
  • MoS 3: Reign of Superman - Superman is back! But he seems... Off. And is wearing black. And is that a mullet? Oh no, I see where this is going. Everything seems fine at first. Everyone is happy, Diana most of all. But this new Superman is far colder and more ruthless than his former self. He ends up breaking Lex out of prison. Diana stands up to him initiating an epic fight in which Superman comes out on top. Batman sees something is wrong and discovers Lex cloned Superman. New Superman does whatever Lex says. Lex installs himself as President Luthor, but Superman soon realizes he doesn't need Lex around and kills him in an especially brutal way, ending the long time villain permanently. Now Evil Superman is the supreme ruler of the Earth! Batman and Cyborg use what they learned of the Mother Boxes to resurrect the real Clark Kent. Epic Superman fist fight! Peace is restored. Superman personally thanks Diana for everything she did while he was gone. Everything is looking up! Then Orion appears and warns them that Darkseid is coming, and this invasion will be unlike anything they saw in the first Justice League movie.
  • Shazam! - Billy Batson is chosen to carry the powers of the wizard Shazam. Still young and inexperienced he has a small scale journey of adventure and self discovery, ultimately coming to head with Dr. Sivana. In the end Superman comes down and tells Billy that they need to talk. Billy is super excited.
  • Justice League 3: Darkseid - Possibly broken into two parts. Darkseid's invasion kicks off full swing and the heroes, including the newly recruited Shazam and Orion and a returned Green Lantern, must face it head on. Steppenwolf is more powerful than ever. As are the Furies and Darkseid's many parademons. Darkseid himself comes forth and, after a long and brutal battle of strength, ultimately proves too much for even Superman. The heroes must band together using all their strengths and wits to overcome their greatest threat in the history of the franchise.

And thus I have probably put more thought into this than the people at Warner Brothers did. I am not going to write up a full slate but in phase 4 I was thinking Cyborg and Robin team up to form the Teen Titans, giving them their own movie. Meanwhile the Justice League construct their Watchtower space station and a new age of superheroes begins.

#11 Posted by Darkthunder (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS

WW

FLASHPOINT

JL

AQUAMAN

CYBORG

PHASE 2

WW2

MOS2

CYBORG

GREEN LANTERN