If you want to commit a simple robbery, which superhero you prefer to deal against?

• 65 results
DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If you want to commit a simple robbery, which superhero you prefer to deal against? (74 votes)

Superman 55%
Batman 12%
Punisher 4%
Others (Put into discussion) 28%

Of course man, you are NOT going to succeed in this robbery since you are only a mook.

So as a mook, you came into the bank knowing there's little chance of you succeeding if a superhero shows up, but you bring along some guns anyway - For threatening the bank staff.

Who would you rather face in this case?

• Superman: The man who is invulnerable to all your weapons and is impossible to shake off due to his other array of superpowers, and has a code against killing
  • Batman: The somewhat insane vigilante who is too skilled and has too many toys for you to fight against, but has a code against killing
  • Punisher: The somewhat insane vigilante who is not as good as Batman, but doesn't mind killing - at all.
 • 
goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. He could easily disarm and incapacitate me without harming me.

Batman and Punisher on the other hand ... I might get broken bones, or in the Punisher's case a bullet to the head.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@mysticmedivh said:

Batman and Punisher on the other hand ... I might get broken bones, or in the Punisher's case a bullet to the head.

But if its the case of Batman/Punisher, there's a slight chance you might escape without getting arrested. For the case of Batman - Very small chance, due to all his tracking technology, its still very difficult to shake him off.

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes. That seems like something he may not even show up for, he has much bigger problems. Even if he does show up it will be a peaceful encounter.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y2g said:

Supes. That seems like something he may not even show up for, he has much bigger problems. Even if he does show up it will be a peaceful encounter.

With Superman, you have zero chance of escaping. With Batman, you still have a slight chance of escaping if he happens to choose not to use tracking tech (Although of course, if he gets his hands on you, you're pretty screwed)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

But if its the case of Batman/Punisher, there's a slight chance you might escape without getting arrested. For the case of Batman - Very small chance, due to all his tracking technology, its still very difficult to shake him off.

I'm not even a peak human in the real world, let alone guys like Punisher or Batman who would easily be considered super soldiers/enhanced humans in our world (despite being just peak human in theirs), and all of their crazy feats and whatnot. I don't see myself escaping. Not even in the slightest.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Impervious

Batman, I'll just remind him that his parents are dead and he'll cry his heart out. I play guidance counselor and he'll let me go because I'm such a good guy because I listened to him.

That Forrest Gump in a bat costume. He'll never learn.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colorman

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks said:
@mysticmedivh said:

I'm not even a peak human in the real world, let alone guys like Punisher or Batman who would easily be considered super soldiers/enhanced humans in our world (despite being just peak human in theirs), and all of their crazy feats and whatnot. I don't see myself escaping. Not even in the slightest.

A robber wouldn't commit a crime without a getaway car. If you had a lucky shot with your guns, that is, stunning Batman/Punisher for a short while or encountering the peak human when he isn't at his peak (injured), there is still a chance you can get away in the car before they recover and chase after you.

Although like I said earlier, the trade-off is that if they get their hands on you, you're pretty screwed.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Question or maybe like The worst X-Men guy

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks said:

• Punisher: The somewhat insane vigilante who is not as good as Batman, but doesn't mind killing - at all.

How about leaving your obviously bias opinion out of it.

Its generally agreed upon that Superman is superior to Batman, and Batman is superior to Punisher, in terms of a battle.

Secondly, Batman can accomplish his objectives without killing, while Punisher needs to make do with killing.

Thirdly, Batman's regular feats involved having more advanced toys to play with than what Punisher regularly shows.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, definitely Superman. Much less chance of me being seriously hurt. Or hurt at all if I throw my hands in the air and give up.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman....he'll spare me, lecture me, take me to jail....quick n clean. Batman will beat the absolute crap outta me, until he feels like stopping....and considering his level of strength to a normal person thats gonna hurt like hell. Afterwards I'll be sent to jail drinking fluids out of a tiny straw until what is left of my broken bones and pride heals up. Punisher will just outright kill me, or torture me and ask me if I know any other crime people, then kill me anyways.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, definitely Superman. Much less chance of me being seriously hurt. Or hurt at all if I throw my hands in the air and give up.

Pretty much this. If you're doomed to fail and are trying to pick who would let you off with the least harm done, Superman is probably the answer.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

The Flash

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol im choosing batman, knowing me i'll make a pathetic attempt to kill him, black out, and wake up in the Gotham hospital and find myself in a bodycast. I will then be sent to court and found guilty.Then I'll be sent to Arkham Asylum and go insane. And when the Joker lets the GCPD catch him and bring him in and break out to conduct research on a chemical formula and attempt to use it to turn everyone in Gotham into monsters, i'll probably be his unlucky test subject.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick Ass since Others option is aviable

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Captain Marvel or Psylocke because reasons

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Captain Marvel (The Boy Scout)

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman I won't get away from. Punisher will kill me if I don't get away from him. With Batman I have a chance of succeeding and almost certainly won't die.

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Arm-Fall-Off Boy.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless there is no escape from either heroes: Superman, Batman, Punisher. BUT if i'm committing this robbery knowing the type of hero i'm going to get the attention off i'd say Superman because i'll have a nice sized Kryptonite waiting for him :-) and *POW!* i'll kick him in his kryptonuts.

I WIN

Yeah Batman i'd be to scared to face him I feel like with Superman I have no reason to be afraid of him despite the things he can do to me, but Batman is another story. I'd piss my pants i'd poop my pants I might even start crying and Beg Batman to not hurt me.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Blankman.

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jucaslucas

Batman. I'd tell him that if he arrests me, I'll tell everyone he is Bruce Wayne.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zetsu-San

White Robin

"Of course man, you are NOT going to succeed in this robbery since you are only a mook."------ pffffft!!!!!!!

Loading Video...

0:50 Even mooks can get lucky. The video cut off, but that was a KO and a promotion. Also she was the team leader and the most powerful one.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for "Other", only because I'd love to say I met Spider-Man.

But out of the three other choices, I'm going to have to go with Superman. I don't think he'd consider resorting to hurting you if you were dressed as a generic thief.

I couldn't imagine having a run in with Batman or Punisher-- They'd stomp me.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7
deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman. I've got more chance of ending up in hospital with multiple broken bones with the first psycho. The other one will put a bullet in my head. There was a flashback in Injustice where Superman dealt with two robbers and all he had to do was talk them down. As soon as they saw him, they dropped their weapons and he just sat with them waiting for the police. They were young adults and he just said very basically. "This isn't how you want your life to end up. You can be better, you are better." Something along those lines anyway. So Superman, please.

In reality, though I'd never commit a robbery. I'm too nice.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arm Fall of Boy

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thesilentripper: Unless you're a Navy seal like every other viner, Kick-Ass would stomp you.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman; he might even let me go if I return the goods I stole and promise to lead a good life lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is the answer.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: Unless you're a Navy seal like every other viner, Kick-Ass would stomp you.

depends

if I got a gun and if he is movie version

i may got a chance of getting away

Avatar image for the_master_merc
The_Master_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doorman. If anything he'd probably help me escape quicker.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@y2g said:

With Superman, you have zero chance of escaping. With Batman, you still have a slight chance of escaping if he happens to choose not to use tracking tech (Although of course, if he gets his hands on you, you're pretty screwed)

Yeah but you're bound to get a few broken bones.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Superman.

Batman would beat the crap out of me, and I would never, ever as a criminal want to deal with the Punisher in any sort of way.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jonez_

@mysticmedivh said:

There is a 0% chance of escape, end of story.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:
@donatellorawks said:
@mysticmedivh said:

There is a 0% chance of escape, end of story.

No Caption Provided

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of the 3 options, Superman. I've got more chance of ending up in hospital with multiple broken bones with the first psycho. The other one will put a bullet in my head. There was a flashback in Injustice where Superman dealt with two robbers and all he had to do was talk them down. As soon as they saw him, they dropped their weapons and he just sat with them waiting for the police. They were young adults and he just said very basically. "This isn't how you want your life to end up. You can be better, you are better." Something along those lines anyway. So Superman, please.

Other? Either arm fall off boy or the guy from worst Damn ever.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I wouldn't mind riding the lightning if you know what I mean xD

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol who are the 2 people that picked the punisher, masochists

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher haha I escape

VegetaPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Loading Video...

I will be totally fine.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#48 JediXMan  Moderator

I'm going to lose; it's just a matter of how painful it will be.

Superman can beat me without killing or wounding me. Batman would break some bones... Punisher would kill me.

I'm going with Superman.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman, he might just stop me and tell me to do better in my life.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers