If you had to write your own Infinity War/End Game?

• 84 results
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 oceanmaster21  Online

IF you rewrote Endgame/Infinity War. Or created your own

what would you do different

what charachaters would be in it. Hero/Villians ect

All fandom welcomed, So Anime,Games,Comics

for your answers

name as many charchaters as you want.

dot578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

characters from only marvel?

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a mess.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity war - wouldn’t touch

Endgame - scarlet witch needs a tiny bit of help vs thanos (as she is holding him back Bucky shoots thanos in the face, distracting him to Scarlet Witch gets the upper hand)

Thor destroys thanos ship

Hulk carries gauntlet through army to the van before thanos destroys

Make the ending battle slightly longer

Have Captain Marvel show out by taking down Proxima and Corvus with ease

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remove Brie from everything

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep Infinity War as it is except take out Thor's "Star Feat" and Dr. Strange 14 million scenarios statement. Also Thanos has some slight telekinesis, some celestial technology and energy projection as a secondary power.

Endgame: The Thanos that the team kills in the beginning is a fake Thanos created by the real Thanos who is watching the heroes from afar. Reveal that Thanos scattered 3 of the stones because all 6 of the stones were driving him crazy and making him lose his mind (he kept the power stone, soul stone and tesseract.).

The rest of the movie happens the same for the most part but reveal that Abomination broke out of prison (Hulk and other Avengers have to stop him) there is a solo Ultron robot that survived and is observing the Avengers.

Show Capt Marvel helping out different alien races throughout the universe due to the snap.

When Thor goes back in time, he stays a little longer to get back into shape to fight Thanos and returns to the present in him prime fighting form.

When Hulk does the Snap and brings back half the universe, Black Widow is brought back as well.

The original 6 Avengers ( Hawkeye, Black Widow, Capt America, Ironman, Thor and Hulk ) face against Thanos in combat before Thanos brings out his forces. Once Thanos brings out his force, Earth forces come out as well.

Dr. Strange tries to cut off Thanos's arm with a space distortion spell but Thanos can stop it/protect himself due to the celestial technology.

Capt Marvel is immune to most of Thano's ships blast but one major cannon takes her down (it just stuns her and knocks her down).

Rest of the movie happens the same for the most part except all the Avengers are alive except Iron Man.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity war is more or less fine. Endgame needs a LOT of changes. What I would personally change:

- No cap circlejerk.

- I mean NONE. No mjolnir for him. I know he lifted it in the comics but in the mcu he doesnt exactly come across as worthy. Dont ruin everyone else so he can be the hero.

- I get thats it would be a believable human response to end up like Thor did in the movie, but the man is literally a warrior god who has lived for thousands of years. Let him be a cool character.

- Either do professor hulk right or (preferably) give us the real hulk. The russos have a weird hard on for turning good characters into goofy idiots for some poor attempt at humor. Pls dont do that.

- The time travel thing was pretty cool. I feel like they could have done more with the battle of new york without skipping through it so fast.

- On the other hand, the first act definitely could have gone much faster. They legit wasted like 10 minutes on a super boring support group scene. And you know damn well the only reason they included that was so they could get the media talking about them introducing a gay character. I mean the guy only said it 30 times. If they really wanted to do it thats fine i get it, but dont waste so much time on it if the movie is already pushing 3 hours.

- Just to add to that, people dont grieve for 5 years. They move on. Plenty of people in real life have lost their families and moved on. Just felt way too unrealistic for me.

-Let Ronin die instead of black widow. He's always been a smaller character but it would also be more emotional to let him die for his family.

- MAKE THANOS THREATENING!!! All he did was lose in this movie. Not everyone needs a super long drawn out death scene. A lot of what makes a death sad is that they didnt get a happy ending. So unfortunately I would let Thanos kill Tony. George RR Martin style. Let him put up a hell of a fight, but make it super shocking where Thanos cuts him in half or something brutal. It would be super sad and it would also make Thanos seem like a legit threat.

- Kill cap too. His ending is nice and all but they spent a lot of time explaining time travel and explaining exactly why this wouldnt work. Its also really out of character for him to essentially erase her family from existence. He knows they exist.

- Let the black order do something. Even if its just killing nameless wakandan #3. Or falcon cause screw that guy.

- Since Tony is dead theres no snap ending and they actually have to beat Thanos. Give us a Thor and Hulk teamup.

-Captain Marvel is op pls nerf.

- It would have been cool with all these time travel shenanigans if maybe some older villains could have been pulled into the mix.

-My number one change: Let Taika Waititi direct the movie.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 oceanmaster21  Online
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 oceanmaster21  Online

What if you had to rechoose a villian and certain heroes.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No more time travel

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: "bweeeh I don't like strong females in my movies"

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilmenworks: dude black widow isn't dead. When banner brought everyone back(even her), she askid not to tell anyone so she could look for her father.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity war is more or less fine. Endgame needs a LOT of changes. What I would personally change:

- No cap circlejerk.

- I mean NONE. No mjolnir for him. I know he lifted it in the comics but in the mcu he doesnt exactly come across as worthy. Dont ruin everyone else so he can be the hero.

- I get thats it would be a believable human response to end up like Thor did in the movie, but the man is literally a warrior god who has lived for thousands of years. Let him be a cool character.

- Either do professor hulk right or (preferably) give us the real hulk. The russos have a weird hard on for turning good characters into goofy idiots for some poor attempt at humor. Pls dont do that.

- The time travel thing was pretty cool. I feel like they could have done more with the battle of new york without skipping through it so fast.

- On the other hand, the first act definitely could have gone much faster. They legit wasted like 10 minutes on a super boring support group scene. And you know damn well the only reason they included that was so they could get the media talking about them introducing a gay character. I mean the guy only said it 30 times. If they really wanted to do it thats fine i get it, but dont waste so much time on it if the movie is already pushing 3 hours.

- Just to add to that, people dont grieve for 5 years. They move on. Plenty of people in real life have lost their families and moved on. Just felt way too unrealistic for me.

-Let Ronin die instead of black widow. He's always been a smaller character but it would also be more emotional to let him die for his family.

- MAKE THANOS THREATENING!!! All he did was lose in this movie. Not everyone needs a super long drawn out death scene. A lot of what makes a death sad is that they didnt get a happy ending. So unfortunately I would let Thanos kill Tony. George RR Martin style. Let him put up a hell of a fight, but make it super shocking where Thanos cuts him in half or something brutal. It would be super sad and it would also make Thanos seem like a legit threat.

- Kill cap too. His ending is nice and all but they spent a lot of time explaining time travel and explaining exactly why this wouldnt work. Its also really out of character for him to essentially erase her family from existence. He knows they exist.

- Let the black order do something. Even if its just killing nameless wakandan #3. Or falcon cause screw that guy.

- Since Tony is dead theres no snap ending and they actually have to beat Thanos. Give us a Thor and Hulk teamup.

-Captain Marvel is op pls nerf.

- It would have been cool with all these time travel shenanigans if maybe some older villains could have been pulled into the mix.

-My number one change: Let Taika Waititi direct the movie.

Spot on.

Captain America: Endgame was sorely disappointing. Further reaffirms my belief that the Russo hacks should not be allowed near him.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: "bweeeh I don't like strong females in my movies"

One of my fav character is a female though (protagonist of the Alien)

Brie is just bad, i'm sorry that you're salty.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

As far as endgame goes

1 Did a better job of explaining HOW Captain Marvel found Tony.

2. Wouldve given the Hulk a bit more physical/combat feats.

3.wouldnt have let Captain Marvel just take a blow from Thanos like it was nothing.

4. Wouldve given certain fighters like Bucky bigger moments and more visible upgrades.

5. Wouldve still let Thor still be drunk and depressed but not let him get fat.

6. Wouldve thrown in some references to the TV heroes but not actually include them.

That's pretty much it. Just a few tweaks here and there.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would not change a thing.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In IW,I would have given thanos a few powers. And he wouldn't be restrained by those low tiers,but beats all of them and strange does as planned,give the stone thanos.

Ēñdgàme

First the heroes would go to the garden only to find thanos dead by that much export to the stones. Then, the rat brings out ant Man after an year. Then ant man meets Cassie and explains time travel to the avengers. Then they travel back in time and Thor and hulk go to Asgard to get the aether and btw Thor would be in IW power levels. Cap and widow go for soul,tony and Clint for space and mind respectively. And before that it is revealed that thanos is still alive and had watched the future and faked his death. The avengers(except widow) almost successfully complete the gauntlet when thanos destroys the facilities. The page captain marvel by the nick fury pager. And while the are losing, a light appears and captain marvel tries taking of the gauntlet but thanos turns her to rocks. He tries to prevent the avengers from inserting all the stones. But then cap comes up with a plan to play on thanos ego.(thanos is an egoistic alien in my version). And I they challenge thanos in a physical brawl. And even then thanos gets the upper hand while tony uses the gauntlet to restore the universe and snap to kill thanos while fighting

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The horrors in this thread.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Write'em and post them in the Fan Fic section. Love to read them :)

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: what's bad about brie?

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By baph

@baph: what's bad about brie?

Her personality, just look up her interviews, it's pretty clear even the MCU cast doesn't enjoy being around her, lol.

There is plenty of evidence that she's a SJW and is annoying as hell.

And there's also MCU making CM such a big deal, when in comics she's pretty much irrelevant, and overalll a pretty terrible character. They could've used other female Marvel characters if they wanted to compete against DC's WW tbh.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff.
No reason for it to be time travel.
The movie has a similar first scene, but instead of jumping 5 years to the future we only jump 360 days.
Adam Warlock shows up on earth looking for the guardians. He tells them he's part of the resistance against Thanos and knows Thanos next plans. Thanos plans to snap again, it will be yearly to keep population low. The Avengers have 5 days to stop Thanos, but warlock can detect where Thanos has hidden the stones across the galaxy.

You kinda get the same split, but the whole goal is to gather the stones that suprise Thanos and defeat him at home. Of course Thanos is able to intercept their plans so you get fun mini battles between the Avenger and a revived, much strong Black Order. The final battle is The Avengers, with some of them wielding infinity Stones vs Thanos

2 hour movie, same type of riveting pace as Infinity War and ultimate final battle scene.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: don't just casually throw the term sjw around when you don't know how to use it.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: like I said, you just don't like females being powerful and the centre of attentions, guess what. Ironman was irrelevant(and still is in the comics). Most characters were.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprise, surprise, everyone wants to add/remove feats.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone actually wanted to remove Cap's moment in Endgame when he was sidelined during most of Infinity War? So he can be fodder to Thanos again? Plz. Mjolnir didn't even make him overpowered, he was still below Thanos by a significant amount. It was like Iron Man's fight with Thanos. Good effort and got some good hits in, but far from enough to beat Thanos completely.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By baph

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

@baph: don't just casually throw the term sjw around when you don't know how to use it.

I r o n y.

@baph: like I said, you just don't like females being powerful and the centre of attentions, guess what.

> I don't like 1 female character

> yOu dOnT liKe fEmALeS bEiNg pOwErFuL aNd tHe cEntRe oF aTtEnTioN

Nice logic you got there, didn't expect much from a smooth brain anyway.

Ironman was irrelevant(and still is in the comics). Most characters were.

Ironman has always been relevant, i don't know which comics you're reading, probably none based on this comment.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

My IW would keep the same structure only Hela gets involved and teams up with Thanos. Cap Marvel would have a much stronger connection to the plot in the 90s Thanos Sends the Skrulls to find the tesseract, they double cross him so he destroys their planet. Which is how the “good skrulls” become refugees. The Kree were on friendly terms with Thanos which explains how Ronan and Korath started working for him. Thanos restores Asgard with the snap but remakes it into Hela’s image which we see in Endgame.

Everything else is the same except I would have to cut a few dialogue scenes to make time to work Hela into Endgame. I would still do Fat Thor, but his mother restores him physically when they meet using her magic.

I just thought it would be cool for the Mistress of Death stuff to payoff.

Also the Agents Of Shield would be in the final battle with Colson and Quake flying a helicarrier with Nick Fury.

Including the Netflix heroes just wouldn’t make any damn sense. Anyone who didn’t know who Quake was wouldn’t matter cause they would just assume she’s a female shield agent.

Also cap should have yelled Avengers Assemble not grumbled it quietly.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: always? Irrelevant throughout the 70's to the 90's hated in the 2000's and his current comics are trash.

Define sjw how it applies to brie.

I bet you loved Wanda.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By baph

@the_living_tribunal_24:

always? Irrelevant throughout the 70's to the 90's hated in the 2000's

Kree/Skrull wars

Civil Wars

World War Hulk

Do i have to keep naming comics or are you going to do your research instead of talking out of your ass?

current comics are trash.

That's your opinion, also trash =/ relevancy. Good to know you don't know the difference between these 2. Not surprised though.

Define sjw how it applies to brie.

Saying "we need diversity" even though most comic fans could give less of a shit about "diversity" because the MCU is not about LGBTQ propaganda.

Also pulling a "white supremacist" card too.

I bet you loved Wanda.

Damn right i did.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: the avengers were involved in the kree skrull war. Civil war 1 was a way of putting even more out there and eeeeevery who read it hated him, no it's no bit's. People who read comics only like him in the mcu(I guess he and Carol have something in common).

And he was only in any comic besides his own because of his mcu counter-part. He was even more hated in the the 2010's due to axis and new avengers by hickman. And again civil war 2 was his redemption arc from civil war 1(2006) throughout secret wars(2015).

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: you're so uneducated in this topics. most comic fans are white and don't give a shit about diversity because the media as always represented them while minorities have almost no representation. Representation matters and if you want me to tell you why just ask me.

Question:do you think LGBT deserve rights and should be perceived as equals to any non-LGBT person?

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24:

the avengers were involved in the kree skrull war. Civil war 1 was a way of putting even more out there and eeeeevery who read it hated him, no it's no bit's. People who read comics only like him in the mcu(I guess he and Carol have something in common).

You said "Irrelevant throughout the 70's to the 90's hated in the 2000's and his current comics are trash." I showed you proof has been relevant in those years, not if people liked him in the story or not, so nice try.

And he was only in any comic besides his own because of his mcu counter-part. He was even more hated in the the 2010's due to axis and new avengers by hickman. And again civil war 2 was his redemption arc from civil war 1(2006) throughout secret wars(2015).

God damn this is probably the most stupid comment i've seen on CV, Iron-man has been popular before any MCU movie, he was one of Marvel's most popular character before his MCU movies, lol.

you're so uneducated in this topics. most comic fans are white and don't give a shit about diversity because the media as always represented them while minorities have almost no representation. Representation matters and if you want me to tell you why just ask me.

Or maybe because we already have enough propaganda throughout the media so all we want to do is watch a god damn comic book movie without any type of propaganda, being white has nothing to do with it, kek.

Question:do you think LGBT deserve rights and should be perceived as equals to any non-LGBT person?

Depends on what you mean by equal, are you talking about a jobs? If they have the same potential/skill as any one else then yeah, otherwise no.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprise, surprise, everyone wants to add/remove feats.

LOL ikr
haters everywhere

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator

Assuming that there was nothing beforehand for ideas?

I would start IW off the same way, but Hulk would have put up more of a fight. After that... Oh no....

I haven't got time right now, I'll talk about it later.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: no one liked him and no one read the comics he was in just because he was in them. pretty sure thats irrelevant.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: not even true as even civil war came before the mcu.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: my dude, as in civil rights. media as in created characters.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: my dude, people pointing biases in the media is propaganda??? Media as been biased against minorities since the beginning, not showing these types of people because they were actually racist and only show straight males/females. Any time a minority is shown they always complain because "is there any reason for them to be black/asian/gay/lesbian?"

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing I could do that would be better, I'm not a screenwriter or director

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By baph

@the_living_tribunal_24:

no one liked him and no one read the comics he was in just because he was in them. pretty sure thats irrelevant.

Good to know you speak for the entire population of Earth, even though what you're saying is out of saltiness and statistically not true. But go on, i guess.

not even true as even civil war came before the mcu.

Can you please elaborate more?

my dude, as in civil rights. media as in created characters.

Of course. In characters it depends if the character is well done.

my dude, people pointing biases in the media is propaganda???

Which bias? recently there's been more exposure of the LGBT community and people supporting them than ever, it's actually the opposite.

Media as been biased against minorities since the beginning, not showing these types of people because they were actually racist and only show straight males/females.

Something that doesn't happen often nowadays, as i said before, what you call "minorities" now aren't really the "minority" anymore. Females are getting exposure, blacks are pretty much running the music industry.

Any time a minority is shown they always complain because "is there any reason for them to be black/asian/gay/lesbian?"

"any time" Yeah no. You clearly live disconnected from the world, i'd suggest you stay away from the internet and go outside and experience reality.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: show said statistics. you said ironman was popular before civil war which is not true since even as soon as 2006 everyone hated him. Like captain marvel in cw2 he was acting like a true fascist.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: "recently". Yes , these people had to rally to even get some form of attention and for some reason people call them sjw's while not knowing what they're talking about.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: i mean, if there was no bias, why did media lack representation for these people when being gay is normal????

Oh wait!!! people thought being homosexual was disgusting!!!! Oh wait these people got into media!!! Oh wait people watch/read/hear media all the time and when the media constantly makes fun of minorities they normalise that behavior!!

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: my dude there's always people complaining about some "sjw cuck shit". Females in bfV "why are there women in my game", When BP had his own movie "why is BP so important?" "why do they need to emphasise he's black?"

This happens all the time.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By baph

@baph: show said statistics.

Look it up, top 10 most popular marvel characters of all time. He wasn't as popular as say Hulk or Spiderman, but he was far from irrelevant or unpopular.

you said ironman was popular before civil war which is not true since even as soon as 2006 everyone hated him. Like captain marvel in cw2 he was acting like a true fascist.

Again, people liking him or not doesn't translate to relevancy, what the hell are you talking about? Lol.

"recently". Yes , these people had to rally to even get some form of attention

They already have plenty of attention, to the point that there are laws in canada for the LGBT community from what i recall. There are lots of movies with LGBT and TV shows.

and for some reason people call them sjw's while not knowing what they're talking about.

Because they want to bleed into every form of media? spread LGBT propaganda on CM movies and even change the plot for the sake of it, it's nothing new. If you want more attention then i don't know, go do a Teen wolf type show with a gay protagonist or something, not ruin CM movies by using irrelevant characters and alter the plot just to show "diversity" because we already have that.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: if that's recent then it doesnt matter. it as to be a list for each decade before the mcu

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24:

Can you please comment all in a single comment? Thanks.

i mean, if there was no bias, why did media lack representation for these people when being gay is normal????

I never said there was no bias, "was" being the keyword, nowadays they are getting more exposure, so stop crying.

Oh wait!!! people thought being homosexual was disgusting!!!! Oh wait these people got into media!!! Oh wait people watch/read/hear media all the time and when the media constantly makes fun of minorities they normalise that behavior!!

Lmao, you sound extremly salty.

my dude there's always people complaining about some "sjw cuck shit". Females in bfV "why are there women in my game", When BP had his own movie "why is BP so important?" "why do they need to emphasise he's black?"

That happens to everyone though, latinos, blacks, whites, red, blue, gay, reptilians whatever, lol. So what are you actually babbling about?

This happens all the time.

To. Every. One. Stop crying and grow a thicker skin.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: by definition popularity has to do with people being liked, what are you on about??

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: by definition popularity has to do with people being liked, what are you on about??

You claimed Iron-Man was irrelevant, popularity =/ irrelevancy. What are you on about? kek.