If you could take two heroes and combine them who would you choose? Not any beyonders or those types please.

• 97 results
ham12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Star-brand+Karnak. Name: New Order

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@apex_pretador: adam warlock uses power cosmic i guess

Surfer gives him the "lightyears in seconds" speed, the "punch out betaraybill" strength and "no-sell supernovas" durability too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash with Superman.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: he didn't punch out brb. Brb was owning until the sneak attack

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: he didn't punch out brb. Brb was owning until the sneak attack

No, BRB was not "owning". Infact, BRB's hit are what should be called sneak attack since he attack when surfer was trying to talk him down, and surfer struck him in the middle of the fight.

He did not knock him out, but still knocked him down and harmed him.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: the fact is that both were not guarded when they attacked each other. Brb didnt see the board and surfer wasnt guarding himself while talking. And surfer was weakened by Skuttlebutt while brb didnt take much time to get back ul

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and Professor X.

Live forever and control everyone.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: the fact is that both were not guarded when they attacked each other. Brb didnt see the board and surfer wasnt guarding himself while talking. And surfer was weakened by Skuttlebutt while brb didnt take much time to get back ul

Surfer wasn't weakened by skuttlebutt. He was the one who got hit, then bombarded by millions of space mines, and still managed to reach I'than much faster than skuttlebutt.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By samconery
cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By cosmic_reign

Franklin Richards and X-man

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: but he got hurt

Getting hurt is not the same as geting weakened. I can get hurt by trying to remove a stapler pin, doesn't make me weakened.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By cosmic_reign

Franklin Richards + X-man

Thanos + Adam Warlock

Apocalypse + Prof. X

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even tho this doesn't count but meh

Frieza and Black Adam

If its heroes

Batman and Reed Richards

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat said:

Silver Surfer + Wally West

Surfer is already faster than him.

wth for real? this is the first time Im hearing this claim. What's Surfer's best travel feat? Combat feat?

Number1Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash and Professor X

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By APEX_pretador

@itouchedtheboat said:
@apex_pretador said:
@itouchedtheboat said:

Silver Surfer + Wally West

Surfer is already faster than him.

wth for real? this is the first time Im hearing this claim. What's Surfer's best travel feat? Combat feat?

Surfer easily travels lightyears in seconds. His best travel speed I personally have read in a comic is travelling 500,000 lightyears in nearly one minute. Though he also has some universal travelling speed feats from what I have heard.

His best combat/perception speed feats include

• Maneuvering through asteroid belts when travelling at the above speeds
  • Understanding an information which should take 1000 years to convey in one millisecond
  • In less than one nanosecond, he realizes that he is in bounds and yells, "that nanosecond will not pass", and then breaks free of them using power comsic before they drain his energy.
  • An electric signal was generated when he touched a wall, set to explode on contact. Breaks 3 further walls (made of vibranium) , grabs nova (herald), turns back, and flies far away from the battle before the detonation takes place.

In pure combat speed, I believe wally is faster, but in travel speed, surfer far outclasses him and in reaction speed, it is close.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karnak + Domino

Karnak + Cassandra Cain

Midnighter + Ultimate Hawkeye

Silver Surfer + Thor

Taskmaster + Midnighter

Batman + Hulk

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer easily travels lightyears in seconds. His best travel speed I personally have read in a comic is travelling 500,000 lightyears in nearly one minute. Though he also has some universal travelling speed feats from what I have heard.

I checked out his RT on reddit, the one where he traveled the universe he warps space time to get to the other side, I wouldn't blame you for not knowing this because whoever told you about that feat probably purposely left that part out because the Surfer wank is real out here lol. Even Superman has better feats than that where he flies from Apokolispe to a different planet to fight off a planet invasion before A green lantern can react and then continues to fly to Earth; this all happened within 4-10 seconds.

His best combat/perception speed feats include

• Maneuvering through asteroid belts when travelling at the above speeds
  • Understanding an information which should take 1000 years to convey in one millisecond
  • In less than one nanosecond, he realizes that he is in bounds and yells, "that nanosecond will not pass", and then breaks free of them using power comsic before they drain his energy.
  • An electric signal was generated when he touched a wall, set to explode on contact. Breaks 3 further walls (made of vibranium) , grabs nova (herald), turns back, and flies far away from the battle before the detonation takes place.

In pure combat speed, I believe wally is faster, but in travel speed, surfer far outclasses him and in reaction speed, it is close.

I mean, travel speed Surfer has showings that Flash cannot compete with because Wally is stuck on Earth and can't 'travel' very far lol. The only thing that technically keeps Surfer's reflexes/perceptions contending against Wally's is that Surfer is capable of mapping out every star and planet he travels past, but this gets trumped out when Surfer is consistently rocked by Thor, Hulk, and a bunch of other slow pokes lol. Adding Wally's overall speed takes out any question of this, and creates the ultimate super-being. The second perception feat you listed is OP af though.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat:

Surfer is consistently rocked by Thor, Hulk, and a bunch of other slow pokes lol

Surfer doesn't always fight at his full capabilities though. If you really want to amalgam him then use Batman.

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer doesn't always fight at his full capabilities though. If you really want to amalgam him then use Batman.

just because I might have missed something about Surfer over the years; has Surfer ever been stated to have to speed up his perceptions from normal speeds to super speeds? Like Superman does.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By APEX_pretador

@itouchedtheboat said:
@apex_pretador said:

just because I might have missed something about Surfer over the years; has Surfer ever been stated to have to speed up his perceptions from normal speeds to super speeds? Like Superman does.

Don't remember that said about surfer.

Gladiator (Kallark) does, however has stated that he can speed up to hyper-speeds and speed down to normal speeds.

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat said:
@apex_pretador said:

Don't remember that said about surfer.

Gladiator (Kallark) does, however has stated that he can speed up to hyper-speeds and speed down to normal speeds.

yeah i was asking because if he had to it would make sense why he would get hit by Thor and stuff. Kallark is a joke lol

Silver Batman sounds like a better fusion though tbh I can't believe i didnt think of that

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom and Thanos.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama and flash

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer and Hulk

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery said:

@apex_pretador: but he got hurt

Getting hurt is not the same as geting weakened. I can get hurt by trying to remove a stapler pin, doesn't make me weakened.

Superman has beaten his foes even with the effects of kryptonite. Doesnt change the fact that he was weakened. Similarly ss was weakened and hurt by Skuttlebutt regardless of what he did later

may7even

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By may7even

goku and batman

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aunt may and squirrel girl

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Batman and Daredevil

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer and Wally West would be cool, I could make a skyfather level argument.

I was thinking Wolverine with the Iron fist would be unstoppable streetlevel wise..

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @Surfer being as fast as Wally. Travel speed maybe? Wally has the ability to transverse the universe in seconds, outpace instantaneous teleportation, and absorb speed from anything so I'd give him the edge honestly at their best.

But reactions, Wally takes it and it's not remotely close (Nanosecond vs Zeptosecond). Combat, Wally and it's not remotely close, it's just kind of his thing.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Rofl, what has Wally ever done to suggest he can react anywhere close to Zeptosecond level?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Any of the feats were Wally does something in a picosecond implies sub picosecond reaction time. When he uses the battle computer against Solaris he can think calculate up to a billion plans per nanosecond, which would be 10^18 plans per second or 1 plan per attosecond, which is necessarily less than a thought per attosecond because plans and typing are more than one short, reactive thought. When he did the "save 500,000 people from a nuke" feat it would also be easily calculable for him to need less than an attosecond of reaction time to be able to find a person and run them back in such a short time. Easily found in Flash Human Race and DC 1 Million when fighting Solaris, for examples.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By pipxeroth

@supermanwithatan01:

Any of the feats were Wally does something in a picosecond implies sub picosecond reaction time.

So anything sub-picosecond is automatically zeptosecond? There are 1 billion zeptoseconds in a picosecond. That's the equivilent of me saying any odd human is a nanosecond timer because they can do something in under a second.

When he uses the battle computer against Solaris he can think calculate up to a billion plans per nanosecond, which would be 10^18 plans per second or 1 plan per attosecond, which is necessarily less than a thought per attosecond because plans and typing are more than one short, reactive thought.

Since when did 1 plan per attosecond equate to zeptosecond reactions? Again, I don't think you're grasping how big the gap between an attosecond and a zeptosecond is to start with (1000 zeptoseconds in an attosecond), and more importantly, thoughts =/= reactions.

When he did the "save 500,000 people from a nuke" feat it would also be easily calculable for him to need less than an attosecond of reaction time to be able to find a person and run them back in such a short time.

You mean the scan that literally says he's under lightspeed despite calcs showing he'd have to be going 13 trillion times FTL?

Easily found in Flash Human Race and DC 1 Million when fighting Solaris, for examples.

And these are examples of Zeptosecond reactions how exactly?

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire and Rogue.

Cyborg & Toxin Symbiote

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Supermanwithatan01  Online

@pipxeroth: You asked when he has done anything near it.

Formulating 1 plan per attosecond meaning he had to devise an actual plan in defeating Solaris, not just a random single thought that's like a number or word. So yeah, I'd wager thats closer to a zeptosecond feat than an attosecond given the process. But suffice it to say I'll concede it's may not definitively be a m zeptosecond (1000 attoseconds), but it is unequivocally sub-attosecond; which to my point is still much faster than Surfer. So the gap between atto and zeptosecond is negligible compared to between Wallys best and Surfers.

Yes the "saving 500,000 people" feat > statement, always. The writer sucked at math but the idea was to show how impossibly fast Wally had become and give proof with an equation while failing to solve it properly, more or less. The math itself concludes near-zeptosecond if you account for finding people and removing them.

There's still the time he outpaced Death to entropy, possibly the time he and Zoom fought over "every in of the earth" in under under 1 second.

As for you question, during the Human Race, Wally outraced instantaneous teleportation from the Cosmic Gamblers -- that could be seen as a pseuod time travel feat, though, as he raced across the fourth dimension to do it (The fourth dimension is time).

Directly after that, though, he was definitely not time traveling. Over the span of one Septosecond, which is 0.000000000000000000001 seconds, he tuned every radio on Earth.

There are 150,000,000 square kilometers of land on Earth. Light travels about 300,000 kilometers per second. To cover 150,000,000 kilometers, it would take light 500 seconds. For simplicity's sake, if you assume there is 1 radio for every square kilometer on earth (that is lowballing it greatly), that means he was traveling 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster than light, or 500 septillion.

Understand that I am greatly, greatly lowballing this feat as it doesn't take into account the time it takes him to tune every radio, the accurate density of radios per square kilometer (much higher than my guess, i just used mine to make the multiplication and division easier), radios that aren't on land (such as every boat on the planet that has a radio) or the time it takes him to search the square of every kilometer -- if he had to search every square inch then it'd be 500 septillion squared, or 250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 which is 250 Quattuordecillion times the speed of light.

I have scans in my gallery if you need them.

ZoomSpeedBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Wally West has Sub-Planck senses/reactions. Wally was traveling through the Big Bang and Big Crunch and was able to perceive them, but traveled through time too fast to be hurt by them. As these events spanned the entire universe it would be impossible to outrun them, so this probably gives him sub-planck senses/reactions, since he was only within them for less than a planck instant.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos + Lex Luthor

Zoom + Joker

Kratos + Darkseid

Zoom + Rouge

Storm + Shazam

Black Adam + Sinestro

Superman + Dr.Doom

Bane + Damián Wayne

CitizenSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#89  Edited By CitizenSurfer

Power Cosmic + Hulk....God dammit too late.

No Caption Provided

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

You asked when he has done anything near it.

And you've failed to show anything near it.

Formulating 1 plan per attosecond meaning he had to devise an actual plan in defeating Solaris, not just a random single thought that's like a number or word. So yeah, I'd wager thats closer to a zeptosecond feat than an attosecond given the process. But suffice it to say I'll concede it's may not definitively be a m zeptosecond (1000 attoseconds), but it is unequivocally sub-attosecond; which to my point is still much faster than Surfer. So the gap between atto and zeptosecond is negligible compared to between Wallys best and Surfers.

Do you not understand what a reaction speed feat is? Thinking speed =/= reaction speed. For instance, extremis Iron Man was able to process information at light speed and scan things in picoseconds, that does not mean he has light-speed or picosecond reactions.

Yes the "saving 500,000 people" feat > statement, always. The writer sucked at math but the idea was to show how impossibly fast Wally had become and give proof with an equation while failing to solve it properly, more or less. The math itself concludes near-zeptosecond if you account for finding people and removing them.

It's not a valid feat, the writer literally says it's done under lightspeed, and calcs show he'd have to be going 13 trillion times faster than lightspeed. You can just go "oh well let's ignore the obvious conclusion that it was under lightspeed and he saved a lot more people than he should have been able to do, let's instead use fancalcs that place this feat lightyears beyond any other speed feats he has." At best, it's just a simple sub-lightspeed feat. At worst, it's fan-calcd PIS. And even despite that, it's still not a reaction speed feat. It's a travel speed feat.

And as a matter of fact, the maths does not conclude to near-zeptosecond, I don't know where you got that from. He saves 500,000 people in 100 picoseconds, or 500 people per picosecond, or 1 person per 2 femtoseconds. Given that there is 1 million zeptoseconds in a single femtosecond, no, this is not anywhere close to zeptosecond level.

There's still the time he outpaced Death to entropy,

He ran to a point in space and time where Death doesn't exist. How exactly is this a zeptosecond reaction speed feat!?

possibly the time he and Zoom fought over "every in of the earth" in under under 1 second.

???? What is so difficult for you to understand about reaction speed. Not to mention "every inch of the earth" is obvious hyperbole, of course they didn't literally actively make sure they stepped on every spot on the Earth, it just means they fought while travelling around the world. Nothing suggests this is anywhere close to even zeptosecond combat speed.

As for you question, during the Human Race, Wally outraced instantaneous teleportation from the Cosmic Gamblers -- that could be seen as a pseuod time travel feat, though, as he raced across the fourth dimension to do it (The fourth dimension is time).

Reaction. Feat. A feat where someone reacts to something. How is time travel indicative of zeptosecond reactions?

Directly after that, though, he was definitely not time traveling. Over the span of one Septosecond, which is 0.000000000000000000001 seconds, he tuned every radio on Earth.

There are 150,000,000 square kilometers of land on Earth. Light travels about 300,000 kilometers per second. To cover 150,000,000 kilometers, it would take light 500 seconds. For simplicity's sake, if you assume there is 1 radio for every square kilometer on earth (that is lowballing it greatly), that means he was traveling 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster than light, or 500 septillion.

Understand that I am greatly, greatly lowballing this feat as it doesn't take into account the time it takes him to tune every radio, the accurate density of radios per square kilometer (much higher than my guess, i just used mine to make the multiplication and division easier), radios that aren't on land (such as every boat on the planet that has a radio) or the time it takes him to search the square of every kilometer -- if he had to search every square inch then it'd be 500 septillion squared, or 250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 which is 250 Quattuordecillion times the speed of light.

Ugh there is so much wrong with this (not even counting the fact you just directly copy pasted this, word for word, from another thread and probably didn't actually check anything yourself). Wally was amped by the speed of the entire Earth and Krakkl during the issue, and he had specific gear that allowed him to travel through time, so it was far from being under his standard abilities. He wasn't travelling through time for the radio feat, but he was still amped by the entire Earth and Krakkl. He literally says he was only able to do it with one last burst of his "hyper-speed". If you honestly think 500 septillion times FTL is within Wally's standard speed capabilities, then I honestly have nothing else to say to you.

But just to be very, very clear: This. Is. Not. A. Reaction. Speed. Feat. It's a travel speed feat. You haven't shown a single instance of Wally West reacting to anything in zeptoseconds.

Avatar image for look_at_dis_duuude
Look_at_dis_duuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: lol You don't have to agree or even like on panel feats, or math, or comics for that matter. But they're right there and I don't know how else to break it down for you in any elementary way.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By pipxeroth

@supermanwithatan01: ??

You're showing travel speed feats when I'm asking for reaction speed feats. You're using scans that clearly state something that's not in line with fan calcs. You're using massively out of context scans with posts that you've ripped word-for-word from other threads. This isn't a case of "not liking the feats", it's a case of you not knowing what you're talking about. You claimed he has zeptosecond reactions, I'm still waiting for a shred of evidence that he does.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash and Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers