1) the ability to generate abilities
1. Ability to manipulate ki just like in DBZ.
2. All the traits of a Saiyan except for the whole evil thing.
3. The ability to learn, use and train in magical arts and spells.
4. The ability to travel into alternate/parallel universes/dimensions with instant transmission.
5. Uh... Super Saiyan 1, 2 and 3! :P I can't think of anything else.
@NovaUniverse: I totally would have picked those powers as well their is such a wide range of things you could do with them, except I would switch out teleportation for super speed I think it would be more effective for me and it allows for faster reflexes and reaction time, and its just cool see things move in slow motion.
Well. I like the classics.
1) Super Strength (Holding Black holes in my hand level)
3) Super Speed (Break the barriers of time and reality level)
5) Heat Vision ( The kind I could bathe the earth in if I wanted and that burns hotter than the sun)
BONUS: If I had a sixth, it would be super breath (the kind I could freeze objects and blow over buildings with)
I only need 4, but I'll pick 5 just for the heck of it
1) Superman's flight
2) Super awesome laser eyes
3) Absolutely insane invincibility/regeneration (regeneration because I will burn off fat and have a nice physique)
4) Ability to poop ice cream/any snack i want (my costume will have a big tube from my buttox to my mouth, similar to what Bane has, except instead of of venom or something it is ice cream or whatever snacks I want. I can take it off though - like if I want sun chips, I take it off and make sun chips, and then eat them with my hands).
5) Hulk's strength, except it increases as my happiness increases. With my ability to poop any food I want, I will always be happy.
Creation- Imagination is the limit. Which is to say anything is possible. Want to fly? Bam! Magic Carpet.
Cyber Mind- like having a smartphone in your head, but better.
Youth Inducement- to cover youth, but still leave the option to age and die when one wants to.
Healing Touch- because healing factor would only cover my health, and I want to make health insurance obsolete :p jk
Omni-Ability-to cover anything else that I forgot.
You DO NOT want a healing factor. Your cells wouldn't die, and new ones would constantly be created. Thus, your body would explode in a mess of blood and muscle.....only to seal itself back together and repeat the process. You would go insane from the pain, and become a supervillain.
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment