#1 Edited by Ilikefords4455 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

what 5 superpowers would you really like to have!

#2 Posted by Ilikefords4455 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@ilikefords4455: SUPER STRENGTH: this doesn't just affect your muscle strength this can also affect your lung power to help breath underwater it could make it so I could jump like the hulk.WARGING: this is the ability to change into any animal I want and maybe even turn into one that isn't real as long as you can picture it! Dragons anyone?. INTERDIMENSIONAL WARPING: this is the ability to fold space and time to your will so you could just teleport your self anywhere like that or maybe even open a portal and go to different dimensions! IMMORTALITY: the ability to never age because of the insanely rapid repair of cells in your body like what would of happen to Wolverine if he didn't get adamantium put in him' and you can never die. PYROKINESIS: complete dominion over fire and any heat up to an extremely hot heat! fire can even heal you and you can control any source that is present and you can even create it your self! so yes you can have a lava bath and relax and go save some lives!

#3 Posted by deathstroke512 (2162 posts) - - Show Bio

The kind of speed force wally has times 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5b77119685e97
#4 Posted by deactivated-5b77119685e97 (133 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d
#5 Posted by deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Super strength

Complete Immortality

Reality Warping

Super Speed

Telekinesis

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
#6 Edited by deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65 (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

F - Fire manipulation (aka pyrokinesis), I can control and warp any flame I see and create my own fire in boundless quantities.

E - Enhanced physicals. My strength, endurance and agility are all bolstered to incredible levels, enough to effortlessly lift an apartment block and take the full force of a neutron star without issue.

A - Astral projection. Similar to Dr. Strange, I can enter and leave the Astral Dimension and communicate with spirits.

T - Terraformation - I can alter the surface topography and atmosphere of planets to make them habitable for other species, and recreate a world in my image, with half the population gone.

S - Super speed. Fast enough to reach speeds of mach 900 and for people to appear as statues to me whenever I want them to be. Anyone who has moderate superhuman speed will be suspended in motion, because I'm simply too fast.

#7 Posted by SeaGod (4163 posts) - - Show Bio

Space Time Manipulation, Creationism, Dream Walking, Imaginary Number Domain Manipulation, and cloning. I think those powers would be enough to make me practically a god and to live how I want.

#8 Posted by macleen (2711 posts) - - Show Bio

omnipotence/omnipresence/omniscience/omniarch/omnificence/

#9 Posted by NathanCroft (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortality

Technopathy

Mind control

Super speed

Telekinesis

#10 Posted by deathstroke512 (2162 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_0023 said:

@deathstroke512: You'd die at that speed with human level durability.

Speed force would protect me whether human or not.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b77119685e97
#11 Posted by deactivated-5b77119685e97 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke512: Lol that's one of the most accurate memes I have ever seen.

#12 Edited by camilopezo (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

I would ask for 5 relatively humble powers.

1-Super Strength (At least 100 tons)

2-Speed (At least sub-sonic)

3-Durability (Enough to hit with all my strength and speed and not break my arm, and Bulletproof.)

4-Telekinesis (Lift at least 100 tons.)

5-Eidetic Memory (That way I learn to fight and strategies)

#13 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

Complete control over Reality

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#14 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (3665 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Absolute shapeshifting (so traditional shapeshifting like Mystique, but also the ability to go beyond that like MM or Magus.)
  2. Super speed (like FOX Quicksilver level, no speedforce BS.)
  3. Mind control
  4. Mind reading
  5. Enhanced physicals (high tier durability and strength)
Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#15 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (741 posts) - - Show Bio

The Powers Alex and James Heller have, lol.

#16 Edited by Emanresu_20 (1949 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Shapeshifting (can use to heal).

2. Spiderman level physicals.

3. Cosmic Awareness

4. Ability to summon giant mystical beasts and demons (to possess people).

5. Dominion: I can control allliving organisms on a cellular level. I can infect you with a dangerous bacteria or give you cancer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#17 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Persuasion, nuff said

#18 Edited by teefurtree (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to count hax/utterly ridiculous powers.

1. Accelerated healing (1,0000x faster with regenerative capability - able to heal a broken arm in 1 hour)/disease and toxin immunity/decelerated aging (200+ yr lifespan) - no risk of mutation -> dysplasia with accelerated healing

2. Brick qualities: enhanced durability (10,000x - larger bones can withstand 4500 tons of force, bulletproof up to heavy artillery) (can withstand temperatures between -200 F and 4,000 F) and mild super strength (50 tons)

3. Super speed (Mach 10+) (with ability to control time perception to function easily at these speeds)

4. Powerful telekinesis, precise down to the molecular level and strong enough to propel my body to hypersonic speeds and lift buildings

5. Greatly enhanced senses (able to see entire EM spectrum, down to optical resolution limit and beyond w/ x-rays (similar to x-ray crystallography to see at molecular level; smell like Wolverine, hear over miles)

#19 Edited by Zachary327 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Formlessness

Unlimited Happiness

Suffering-proof