• 46 results
Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

this topic is for a limited time I was thinking if you could make a shazam for yourself what would you pick ? here is what I did...

my new Shazam's powers

S - Dr Strange - Earth 616

H - Hyperion - Earth 13034

A - Adam Warlock - Earth 616

Z - Zeus - Earth 616

A - Athena - Earth 616

M - Makkari - 616

Powers and Abilities

S - Dr strange - Mystic Bolts, Astral Projection, Banishment, Conjuring of objects, Transmutation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Protective Shields, Hypnotism, Illusions, Intangibility, Elemental Manipulation, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel and Dimensional Travel.

Various other spells: These spells seem to be quicker to perform but lesser in power than spells using divine energy. Shazam has used his magics altogether to alter his clothing through something akin to minor molecular control, control and manipulate elements, etc.

Shazam has also been shown to amass as much wealth/gold as he desires using magic, as he has done to pay debts he owed.

H - Hyperion - Superhuman Strength: Shazam possesses great physical strength. Between 75 and 100 tons,likely class 95. However, currently his strength most likely reaches beyond Class 100+.

Flight: Shazam has the ability to levitate himself and fly through the air at tremendous speeds by harnessing and manipulating anti-gravitons. At his peak thanks to the powers of Makkari, he is capable of achieving speeds faster than lightning, over 61 miles per second. Once in space, he is capable of reaching light speed.

Superhuman Stamina: Shazam's highly advanced musculature converts fatigue poisons directly into cellular energy. He can exert himself physically at peak capacity for several days, his ability to convert solar photons into energy sustaining him before he begins to tire. Hyperion is also able to physically withstand the rigors of space without any special clothing.

Superhuman Durability: Shazam's body is far tougher and more resistant to physical injury than the body of a human. Shazam can withstand high caliber naval gun fire, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to near absolute temperature (from -455 to 11,000 degrees Fahrenheit without issue) and pressure extremes, powerful energy beams and great impact forces. He has withstood direct blows from the Hulk.

Superhuman Reflexes: Shazam's reflexes and agility are similarly enhanced and are far superior to those of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Agility: Shazam's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Enhanced Vision: Shazam also possesses a superior sensory arrangement of visual capabilities, including: X-Ray Vision: Hyperion is capable of peering through solid objects.

Telescopic Vision: Shazam can seeing objects in clear and detail at long distance even a minuscule things like strands of DNA while in orbit.

Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision: Shazam can see all forms of the electromagnetic spectrum as well as any shifts within it.

Microscopic Vision: Shazam can see all things down to the microscopic level.

Enhanced Hearing: Shazam is capable of hearing with amazing clarity and distance, and even perceiving frequencies outside normal range.

Cosmic Energy Manipulation: Shazam is capable of willfully manipulating great amounts of cosmic energy for a few physical purposes:

Atomic Vision: Shazam is capable of firing beams of highly intensive heat from his eyes that's often referred to as Atomic Vision, as well as several others. The full limits of his Atomic Vision isn't known, but it can be presumed that is capable of generating up to at least 12,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's great physical resistance to injury, it is possible for him to be hurt. If injured, Shazam can purposely channel cosmic energy to repair damaged bodily tissues much faster and more extensively than a human being is capable of. Shazam's healing powers also dramatically decrease the rate of his aging to an unknown degree. It isn't known if he ages at an exceptionally slow pace or if he has stopped aging altogether. He is also immune to the effects of all known Earthly diseases, viral infections, toxins, chemical poisoning, corrosives, and radiation exposure.

A - Adam Warlock - Energy Consumption: His new body has made him a more direct consumer of energy much like that of Galactus' heralds and even Thanos himself. This, in turn, allows him to even sustain himself without food or water like the Mad Titan. This can be done via contact with a energy conductor or the energy itself. Prior, he was able to absorb magical energies and life energy as well as other kinds.

Cosmic Awareness and Mystic Senses: His multi-compartmental brain bestow Shazam cosmic senses. Shazam has the ability to detect or produce wormholes and other irregularities in space on a cosmic scale he also has the ability to sense whenever someone is. teleporting. Shazam possess profound mystical senses in addition to his cosmic awareness capabilities that is capable of sensing mishaps on a spiritual level such as irregularities.

Time Freeze Resistance: Shazam is capable of resisting the Time Gem's time freeze capabilities.

Reality Warp Resistance: Due to his firm grasp on reality, Shazam is highly resistant to "reality warping."

Telepathic Defenses: His defenses have been described by renown and extremely powerful.

Energy Constructs: Shazam has been seen employing various kinds of energy into constructs. Whether the use of it comes from his metaphysical quantum energy or other kinds of energy, he has been shown capable of creating swords, pieces of armor, and shields.

Time Travel: Shazam can use his mystical powers to travel into the future in his astral form.

Soul Anchoring: As a master of his own soul, he can render himself immune to individuals who are capable of draining other's soul.

Quantum Magic: Shazam has the power to heal repairing space and reality itself. Dubbed "Quantum Magic" and also referred to as "Metaphysical Quantum Energy Manipulation", this allows him to perform magical feats in which are performed from available power around him and "conjured psi-llables".

Chronokinesis: Shazam can use his Quantum Magic to create an enchantment capable of manipulating timelines in order to overlap an "unused" future. Such a capability, however, requires Shazam to be sufficiently energized.

Z - Zeus - Immortality

Shape-Shifting: Shazam can change his shape into that of other male humanoid beings.

Electrokinesis: Shazam's ability to generate tremendous amounts of electrical energy and to project them from his hands in the form of lightning bolts has become his trademark.

A - Athena - Empowerment: Shazam has the ability to empower other beings.

Super-Genius Intelligence: from the Olympian Goddess of Wisdom, Shazam has a great deal of knowledge including all fields of non-technical science. he is considered a super-genius among the other heroes of Earth.

Master Strategist: Shazam is also extraordinary at combat both armed and unarmed and is a highly competent military strategist.

M - Makkari - Superhuman Speed: Shazam can create cyclones by running in circles, and can run up walls and across water.

Weaknesses

High Order Magic: Although Shazam's abilities give him a resistance to most magic, magic of a high enough order or level does have the ability to harm him at times. It would, however, take a being of great knowledge and extreme proficiency in magic and it's use to wield it in manner capable of causing harm to Shazam. A being such as the Spectre or possibly Dr. Fate, Zatanna or Atlan.

Magic Lightning: The same magic lightning that brings forth the power of the selected also has the ability to transform Shazam back into his mortal form. This dual purpose word has been used against Shazam from time to time by some of his more cunning foes.

Naivety: He tends to be more optimistic and gullible than other heroes. In some cases this works to his advantage, but it can also cause his peers to look down upon him. However, his naivety also gives him strong moral values and helps him find the good in everybody.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

S.H.A.Z.A.M.

Superman,(versatile power set)

Human Torch (because fire)

Azazel, (hand to hand skills)

Zoom, (trollforce)

Aqualad(YJ),(cool abilities)

Magik( Magic/mutant abilities & a sweet sword)

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got a better one here I’ll change

to zonuz, yuga khan - source manipulation

anapel - wisdom and clairvoyance

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

l was thinking of maybe trading makkari for someone else I was looking him up again on the marvel database and it says that “He was successful in becoming faster than ever before (his body apparently generated tachyons as a side effect of his extreme velocity)” I don’t know if that’s good are bad then it says “but at the cost of many of his other Eternal abilities, such as flight, matter manipulation, and energy projection.” I was thinking of quicksilver because his last name is maximoff or magneto and I was thinking of trading athena for amadeus cho

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans

T - Trigon: Summon hellfire monsters

I - Iceman: To control temperature

T - Tera (Roman Gaia): Immortality

A - Atlas: Strength

N - Nightwing: Skill

S - Shazam: The Wizard's lightning

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9 krisbishop  Moderator

S - Silver Surfer (power cosmic hax, matter manipulation, super speed)

H - Hercules (godlike strength)

A - Alan Scott (Green Lantern hax)

Z - Zatanna (magic hax)

A - Alexander Luthor (intelligence)

M - Martian Manhunter (telepathy, phasing, shape-shifting, etc.)

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@king_krown: @otaconmgs: @hypnos0929: @gateofbabylon: what do you mean hax and shazam not titans but very interesting anyway I thought of another M for mine Meggan but I have some questions on her powers it says that "If she takes on the appearance of another superhuman, Meggan can also gain their powers. This also worked when she turned into a female mirror of the Silver Surfer" so if she were to take the form of say Invisible Woman she would get sue's powers but dose meggan keep her other powers to ? what if meggan met Supergirl can she get all of supergirls powers too, or is meggan limited to the marvel universe ? or what if meggan took the form of Adam Warlock would se get all his powers and the Soul Gem or just adam ? ok now I have some questions for Magneto if he faced the Reapers from mass effect could he destroy them ? or what if met Thanos from the MCU can magneto rip the Infinity Gauntlet from his hands since it was made of metal or crush thanos's hand ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: I don’t think meggan would get the soul gem if she shapeshifted into adam warlock because when she dose become different people her costume stays the same.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_krown: @hypnos0929: @gateofbabylon: @otaconmgs: I did a first draft for the meggan part and I did not want to give my shazam all of meggan’s powers so I trimmed it down.

M - Meggan - Empathy: A telepathic talent which enables Shazam to sense the emotions and feelings of all living creatures (from people, to animals, to plants).

Natural Perception: Shazam has the ability to “See” and “hear” natural/biological patterns of forces in the world around him. This power links him with natural/biological patterns of forces in the world around him. This power links with his own empathy/shapeshifting. Shazam can sense electromagnetic forces, air currents, chemical reactions and even detect “visibly” telepathic communications. Shazam can also see and sometimes talk to ghosts.

Metamorph: Can assume the form of any male human, alien, mutant or humanoid being.

Power Duplication: If he takes on the appearance of another superhuman, Shazam can also gain their powers. This also worked when he turned into a mirror of the Silver Surfer.

Multilingual Comprehensive Adaptation:

Elementalist: In his true form, Shazam can manipulate, absorb or release elemental energy - this includes earth, fire, water, air and even ether(energy). Thanks to Shazam's empathy, he has a psionic link to the natural forces of the Earth. By "speaking" to the elements, shazam can command the environment around him, and his emotional state can affect the local ecosystems. he can extinguish forest fires with a thought, summon gale force winds or part the waters of a lake with wave of her hand, or even cause earthquakes in a flash of anger. Shazam has even been observed causing electromagnetic pulses by commanding the magnetic fields around him, freezing opponents by rapidly dropping the air temperature around them. Shazam has used his elemental powers to affect man-made objects, such as actually making the atoms in a building's roof move apart, creating a hole in the roof that resealed itself (without a trace of ever having had a hole in it) once Shazam had passed though it (which suggests that Shazam's elemental powers may have a Telekinetic quality).

Energy Blasts: Shazam can focus the elemental energies around him into devastating energy blasts. When he absorbs power, he begins to glow.

Earth Energy Manipulation: Shazam has the ability to manipulate the energy from the Earth. She can use this power to augment her abilities to shape change, generate bio-blasts, etc.

Environmental Immunity: Shazam can adapt to his physical environment, becoming impervious to cold without changing shape to adapt.

Magical Affinity: Shamaz's powers grow more fluid and manageable and stronger while he is in magical realms.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_krown: @hypnos0929: @gateofbabylon: @otaconmgs: this time I tried to use magneto for the m I did a first draft...

M - Magneto - 616

Magneto - Magnetokinesis: Shazam has comprehensive control over all forms of magnetism and utilizes that control to manipulate ferrous metals and achieve a variety of effects. He recently proved able to effectively hold together the headless form of a Celestial. Shazam can manipulate an entire planet's electromagnetic field though these are tasks that require great effort on his part. Shazam has harnessed magnetism to stop armies, raise islands from ocean floors, move mountains, change the course of rivers, he can use his magnetic powers in more than one way simultaneously. He can completely assemble a complicated machine within seconds through his powers. It is unclear whether Shazam's power is psionic or purely physiological in nature.

Magnetic Force-Fields: Shazam usually protects himself with a personal force field that he can quickly expand to protect large areas. His force field has withstood the effects of multiple nuclear weapons, volcanic eruptions, the depths of space, and attacks from multiple foes. Shazam can also use his force fields to hit or trap an enemy, and also levitate objects and beings in the air.

Magnetic Armor: In addition to the obvious external force fields, Shazam can reinforce the metallic fibers of his uniform with magnetic fields, making his clothing-like armor with a durability approaching adamantium. He can resist punches from superhumanly strong foes such as Namor or Colossus and remain conscious.

Magnetic Rays: Shazam has the ability to shoot powerful rays and electromagnetic pulses, and has shown this ability to destroy both metallic and nonmetallic objects.

Gravity Reduction: Shazam's control over the magnetic and electromagnetic force is so refined that he can shut off gravity within a limited radius of himself by reversing the polarity of the earth's own magnetic field.

Metal/Matter Manipulation: Shazam can manipulate metal at the atomic level and make it take different forms. Shazam also demonstrated the ability to indirectly manipulate non-metallic objects via metal ores they may contain, for example the huge island that Shazam levitated due to the iron ore that was therein. Shazam is also capable of creating powerful electromagnetic fields capable of moving and manipulating nonmetallic objects, as well as levitating them (he can also do this via force fields).

Metal Morphing: Shazam displayed the power to physically bond metallic substances to other elements at an atomic level. This newly developed technique allows Shazam to blend alloys to earthen, watery, gaseous and even organic substances. Using such a technique was how he could commandeer the techno-organic physiology of Omega Sentinel with such relative ease.

Organic Iron Manipulation: Shazam can control the traces of iron within organic matter and can manipulate the iron-enriched blood-flow to one's brain to potentially induce very limited effects. There are only 2.5 grams of iron in the bloodstream of a healthy human body and perhaps a gram at most in the rest of the body. As a reference, a penny weighs 2.5 grams.

Electromagnetic Sight: By concentrating, Shazam can perceive the world around himself as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. He can perceive the natural electromagnetic auras given off by living beings.

Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation: Although Shazam's primary power is magnetism, he can also project or manipulate any form of energy within the electromagnetic spectrum, though this is extremely tiring for him, so he primarily sticks to magnetism. He can potentially shoot and absorb forms of electromagnetic radiation or energy, create intense heat as infrared radiation, and become invisible by deflecting visible light around his body. The electromagnetic spectrum includes visible light, radio waves, ultraviolet light, gamma rays, and x-rays -- Shazam can project any of these to some extent, though doing so would dramatically tire him.

Photokinesis: Shazam can manipulate, generate and redirect various fields of light as easily as he can bend metal to his will. Becoming invisible by bending it around himself, turning Dazzlers own luminary based powers against her, creating holographic projections cast from over a world away and change laser trajectory.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@hypnos0929: I like the titans one so I thought I try one myself.

T - Tempest - magic

I - Impulse (Bart Allen) - speed force

T - Terra - geokinesis

A - Adam Warlock

N - nightwing (Dick Grayson) - skills

S - Superboy (Kon-El) - powers and abilities

oh I have a question can billy batson change his costume when he transforms I ask because in Futures End he has a superman costume

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: @gateofbabylon: I have a different idea for titan

T - troia (donna troy) - new earth - powers and abilities

I- impulse (bart allen) - speed force

T - tempast - new earth - magic

A - argent - new earth - powers

N - nightwing (dick grayson) - new earth - skills

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: your thinking of trading superboy for donna troy she dose have the same powers as wonder woman, except in a limited capacity (it is generally accepted that donna troy’s physical prowess was roughly 1/10th that of diana’s)

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cognitive
  • S - A stable Sentry has complete control over his molecules,not to mention his godlike powers
  • H-Hank Henshaw,for intelligence,technopathy,and HAX
  • A-Amatsu-Mikaboshi,the name says it all
  • Z-Zealot,for the sake of skills
  • A-Ares form DCU,a badass
  • M-Martian Manhunter,with his telepathy combining Sentry and Chaos King's,I'd be a telepathic deity.
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: @gateofbabylon: @cognitive: alright this time I was thinking of doing one with just members from the Legion of Super-Heroes but its harder then I thought.

L - Lightning Lad

E - Element Lad

G - Glorith

I - invisible kid (Jacques Foccart)

O - Oya

N - Night Girl

I know oya is marvel but there are no legion members with O anyway I have a question about night girl it says she has great super-strength, equivalent to that of kryptonian-level beings like Mon-El or Superboy, but only in darkness or deep shadow. her powers fade immediately in the presence of direct sunlight or even ultraviolet light. now my question is when light hits her dose it half to be sun light or any light like lamps, flashlights or spot lights also what if she were to where a suit so light could not touch her ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was also thinking of training element lad for earth man but I don’t know which one would be better ?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@kid_omega_prime: Aw. Thought this thread was more fun and instead was asking what would be our own two-syllable Shazam word that made us transform.. I was gonna say my word was BA-BLAM or something

Now Ima make a thread asking this it's such a missed opportunity

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman - Stats

Havok - Energy manipulation

Aquaman - Physicology

Zatanna - Magic

Athena - Wisdom

Michael Demiurgos - Creation

It's bad, I know...

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@batmanplusjay: @lan_fan: well mainly it is for making a shazam but if you can think of something cool that’s ok.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime
Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
IfDCRuledTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My pick.

D - Dr. Strange

A - All Might

R - Red Son Superman

W - Wally West

I - Invisible Woman

N - Nightcrawler

Think I'm set. Got magic. Got speed force. Got Kryptonian powers. Versatility of the Sue Storm. And to top it off, teleportation. Oh yeah, I can pass off my gifts to the next generation. That's so nice of me.

kasino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know what you doing but as a comic I would make him the champion of the old gods. Shazam just the name. The word. He is the champion of the highfathers. Given a portion of power by each in the godsphere. No specific powers meaning a letter.

But I would also make him change into the body of Captain Marvel Jr. Essentially just an idealized version of himself(the dad thing is awesome but I think a toe to toe rival of Superman being a kid is better stories, which he has trouble with. He can hang with Teen Titans and such. Those Superboy vs Shazam moments but truly leagues apart would be great. Be childish and goofy. But the responsibility of the world most powerful mortal. Plus the moral dilemma that the League needs/allows a child to be with them.)

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasino: that sounds interesting so no specific powers so what could he do and if he has portion of each how many would he have.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh kind of like marvelman when he says the word kimota he transforms and gets superhuman strength, speed, stamina, flight, invulnerability, energy manipulation, telepathy, superhuman intelligence.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

got a new one mimic

M - M - 616

I - iron fist - 616

M - meggan - 616

I - invisible women - 616

C - cannonball - 616

I got a bonus question can mimic copy the powers of iron fist ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: mimic could copy iron fist's skills but I don't know if he could copy the iron fist power itself.

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

S-Sol Invictus God of the Sun

H-Hela Goddess of Death

A-Artemis Goddess of The Hunt

Z- Zuras of the Eternals

A-Achilles

M-Morpheus God of Dreams

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S- Silver Surfer

H- Heimdal

A- Ant Man (MCU)

Z- Zatana

A- Amazo

M- Martian Manhunter

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime
OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By OtaconMGS

@kid_omega_prime: so you put the lightning symbol on hyperion but it dose look cool

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jexsu

I actually created one, and even made a thread with this concept in mine.

Mine is called Northguard, and he's an Avatar of the Norse Gods.

1. Power of Odin,

2. Wisdom of Mimir,

3. Fortification of Forseti,

4. Beauty of Balder,

5. Strength of Thor,

6. Speed of Hermod,

7. Senses of Heimdall,

8. Stamina of Fenrir,

9. Skills of Tyr.

10. Etc...

Trying to think of more, but having difficulty for some reason.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_omega_prime: @jexsu: Pretty interesting I was thinking of a idea of a hero called the avenger and he gets

Courage and leadership of captain america

Intelligence of iron man

Strength and durability of thor

Healing and senses of wolverine

Magic of dr strange

Speed and reflexes of quicksilver

Skills of iron fist