How powerful would he/she be?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

I wanna say probably not as powerful as the parents the kid would probably be somewhere in the middle, being that they would have traits from each parent and wouldn't be able to have everything they have ontop of whatever powers of their own they could get. Or the kid could just end up being normal, just because theres two superheroes doesn't mean that their kid would be born with super powers its unlikely but it could still happen.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CrimsonCake

@Wolfrazer said:

I wanna say probably not as powerful as the parents the kid would probably be somewhere in the middle, being that they would have traits from each parent and wouldn't be able to have everything they have ontop of whatever powers of their own they could get. Or the kid could just end up being normal, just because theres two superheroes doesn't mean that their kid would be born with super powers its unlikely but it could still happen.

Wouldn't the offspring have kryptonian D.N.A?Thus giving the Offspring powers similar to superman?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer
@CrimsonCake: The offspring could have kryptonian DNA however since theres also DNA from WW, he probably wouldn't get all the powers that Superman has because the DNA would mesh together. Now this doesn't mean that said offspring wouldn't get Superman's powers, just that he wouldn't get all of them.
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

@Wolfrazer said:

Didn't Earth-22 Supes and Wonder Woman have one? If I'm correct, he had both powers combined.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer
@AweSam:  Oh? Didn't know that, am just going off of how kids can be different from their parents with some different traits from each parent. Guess in the comic world, its different.
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AweSam

@Wolfrazer said:

@AweSam: Oh? Didn't know that, am just going off of how kids can be different from their parents with some different traits from each parent. Guess in the comic world, its different.

I figured he would either just get Kryptonian powers, or he would be more like Superboy. Batman was his godfather, and I guess Wonder Woman taught him how to fight, so the idea was to combine the three. He also had some random power over time, so he's pretty damn overpowered.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SandMan_

Train by Batman and the kid is a force to be recon with.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine Superboy but with more strength, speed and power.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer
@AweSam said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@AweSam: Oh? Didn't know that, am just going off of how kids can be different from their parents with some different traits from each parent. Guess in the comic world, its different.

I figured he would either just get Kryptonian powers, or he would be more like Superboy. Batman was his godfather, and I guess Wonder Woman taught him how to fight, so the idea was to combine the three. He also had some random power over time, so he's pretty damn overpowered.

I see, still though I look at the kid being inbetween the two parents.
YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoggSaron

@Wolfrazer said:

@CrimsonCake: The offspring could have kryptonian DNA however since theres also DNA from WW, he probably wouldn't get all the powers that Superman has because the DNA would mesh together. Now this doesn't mean that said offspring wouldn't get Superman's powers, just that he wouldn't get all of them.

I don't think each individual Kryptonian power has its own gene. I believe there is only one (or more, it could be a polygenic trait) for the ability to absorb solar radiation, which gives them the rest of their powers.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolfrazer
@YoggSaron said:

@Wolfrazer said:

I don't think each individual Kryptonian power has its own gene. I believe there is only one (or more, it could be a polygenic trait) for the ability to absorb solar radiation, which gives them the rest of their powers.

Well it'll still be meshing with WW DNA, so it could vary on how much power the kid may get from solar radiation. But again I am not going off comic book logic, so he could.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@SandMan_ said:

Train by Batman and the kid is a force to be recon with.

That's what happened in Kingdom Come.

CastletonSnob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CastletonSnob

What about if Goku and WW had a kid?

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Madame_Mist

Well, that kid would be incredibly attractive.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

See: Kingdom Come.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@JediXMan said:

See: Kingdom Come.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty

There was a character made before.  
The son of Superman, and Wonder Woman named Hyperman. 

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By superman69

@VG_Addict: it would be odd if they had a kid...lol

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#20  Edited By Kairan1979
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordOfFate

Lara Kent and Jonathan Kent where both the future children of Superman and Wonder Woman. Lara had the typical Kryptonian powers of super-strength, flight, invunerability etc, while Jonathan only showed an immunity to Kryptonite and the ability to control Hypertime (alternated DC's Earths/New 52).

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Other then her weapons, and Superman's laser beams, x-ray vision etc, they pretty much have the same powers.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#23  Edited By joshuagamer

He would have the normal kryptonian powerset: flight, super strength, super durability, invulnerability, super speed, super fast reflexes, super breath, heat vision, microscopic/ telescopic vision. x ray vision, super acute senses. He would inherit his mother's connection to the earth, thus alleviating his weakness to kryptonite and allowing to heal himself. He would still be a solar power battery. He would be a very good detective and martial artists (batman's the godfather). He would also probably wear armor made by haphaestus. I think another interesting similar character that i hope to see again is ariella kent (daughter of pre crisis superman and supergirl (linda danvers))

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By SevanGrim

Its happened several time in elseworlds. Usually the kid is Superman with some of his moms training (it seems. they never really delve into it). But old 52 Superboy was half human and he still ended up super close to Superman, so im guessing Amazonian DNA would at least put him on par.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lara and Jonathan were pretty strong as hell.