Ideas to Improve Characters

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By handsome_stud

Feel free to post your ideas on how to improve a character you enjoy..

Here's mine:

1) Keep Marvel Ares the same powerset except make him kind of like a stronger version of DeathStroke. A true tactical genius who wins fights almost every time, not by overpowering, but through tactics / prep and superior fighting ability. The God of war should NEVEr lose a fight or ever be outprepared in combat....

2) Make Flash have to deal with the negatives of him being so fast. For example, focus on more of the frustration he must have to go through by slowing down so much to interact with people... when I think about it, I think it would be a nightmare...Also, I don't think his Strength / Durability should be near superman level just because he moves fast. I like the idea of him just moving fast but punching at a normal human level despite maybe it not making sense for physics..

What about y'all?

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- Give back Thor's Odinforce back
2- Flash needs some kind of weaknesses or some downgrade,according to physics he should be one of the most powerful entities in Dc Universe but they dont use him that way one day he has ridiculous good feat next day he is be able to tag by Wonder Woman with ease this just doesnt make sense to someone who can think in attoseconds(this is seriously, ridiculously too much)
3- Wolverine should be more vicious like he used to be he is meant to be a weapon not a leader just because he become popular.
4- Hercules needs to be able to fly!
5- She Hulk should become savage when she is angry(like once it happened before HOM)
6- Bring back Fallen One and make him herald of Thanos again even though it was just 2 issues i was really excited about this.
7- Reduce the numbers of heroes who can fly in DC they are just too many!

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

2- Flash needs some kind of weaknesses or some downgrade,according to physics he should be one of the most powerful entities in Dc Universe but they dont use him that way one day he has ridiculous good feat next day he is be able to tag by Wonder Woman with ease this just doesnt make sense to someone who can think in attoseconds(this is seriously, ridiculously too much)

Isn't the fact he's OFTEN written to be susceptible to things like that enough already? I mean, I was reading (Wally) Flash recently and he had to "pay careful attention" so he wouldn't hit some pigeons that were in mid-air while he was running at super-speed (for his own safety that is, not theirs). When in reality if he was protected from the energies of the friction/particles-in-air he'd blow those birds apart like he was a semi-truck. Flash is the most inconsistently written main character in comics (and that's within the same writer (Johns in this case)). But admittedly you have to do that for him to have good stories. It'd get boring quickly otherwise.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3- Wolverine should be more vicious like he used to be he is meant to be a weapon not a leader just because he become popular.

5- She Hulk should become savage when she is angry(like once it happened before HOM)

6- Bring back Fallen One and make him herald of Thanos again even though it was just 2 issues i was really excited about this.

I agree with everything that's bold.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Falcon:Should use his martial arts ability and beat someone who is some-what dangerous. Swordsman, Batroc, hell, Typhoid Mary.

Let's explore a bit of what makes, him continue to fight. His fears, make him a person, instead of a guy who speaks to birds.

Since Sentry is back, strip him of the Void. Like make the Void an actual physical entity, separate from Bob. (his Bizzarro if you will). Make him as strong and fast as Supreme Power Hyperion and Zarda with additional powers, like light manipulation, minor telepathy, pyrokenisis, and the ability to create force fields capable of withstanding hits from Skaar level Beings. That is it. No power to wipe every mind on earth of his existence, no Mary Sue sh!t.

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

co-sign the wolverine part big time

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel free to post your ideas on how to improve a character you enjoy..

Here's mine:

1) Keep Marvel Ares the same powerset except make him kind of like a stronger version of DeathStroke. A true tactical genius who wins fights almost every time, not by overpowering, but through tactics / prep and superior fighting ability. The God of war should NEVEr lose a fight or ever be outprepared in combat....

The only problem with this is that in mythology Ares isn't the only God of War. Athena is the Goddess of tactics, strategy and prep when it comes to war. Ares was more the representation of the savageness and brutality of war.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Batman uses more heavy-duty exoskeletons etc. when fighting with JL. It slows him down when fighting street-level characters but for JL villains, it's ridiculous and he's proven he can create/use that kind of tech.

2.Make Wonder Woman have more unique advantages compared to Superman.

3. Morrison's run on Action comics sorted out my main problem with Superman.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Batman was such a good crimefighter:

1. Bruce Wayne would have tons of money into charities and food banks.

2. He would use a ironbat like suit.

3. He was more trust worthy.

I'm not bat hater but being a paranoid shut in is not okay.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@allstarsuperman: 3 is pretty much nightwing, he's like Bruce but without the paranoia and loneliness.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@maccyd: and that's why nightwing is my second favorite hero.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

give luke cage an updated strength level powers like 80 tons.

make moon knight badass again.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mega_spidey01: i think he is in 100 league they upgraded him a lot since the New Avengers

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cool.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15 god_spawn  Moderator

Give Emma Frost a strength upgrade in her diamond form now. Her durability is insane, but since doesn't have her telepathy anymore she won't be OP.

And I was gonna say turn Beast into a blue skin rug and lay him in front of the fireplace, but he did save Wolverine in his solo in the latest issue. He gets a pass....for now.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has some control over a persons body

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By End_Boss

@allstarsuperman: But... Bruce Wayne does have millions of dollars invested in charities, orphanages and other good causes the world over. Batman has created and used suits of armor in the past (once recently, as well), but as I've said before, the Batman is crazy. He doesn't eschew the use of powered armor because he doesn't know how to make it or fight in it, but because he likes the physical punishment of fighting a fair fight.

EDIT: As for the last part, Batman has always been paranoid and keeps what he perceives to be dangerous information close to the chest (which is pretty much everything in his eyes). Changing that would fundamentally alter the character. Which is a bad thing.