This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you ever ran away?

That's what I'm currently doing.

A lot after happened in the past few days. I was staying at my uncle's house. My parents made me do so, it was not my decision. The reason for my mental breakdown is due to a number of factors, the fact that Viacom shut down TheMysteriousMrEnter's Youtube channel, the messages I've been getting from Coral Wyvern, and some other unexplainable phenomenon.

I've only been keeping in touch with a friend of mine, CardinalRed from the Superherohype forums who had been keeping everyone updated on my venture: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=491971

TIMELINE OF EVENTS:

1/13/15-I discovered MrEnter's Youtube channel had been compromised, a few days after Coral Wyvern sent me her first message. That evening I go to stay with my aunt and uncle at the behest of my non-autistic parents who despite raising me the past 2 decades do not understand people with autism function compared to those who don't. My uncle appears friendly at first but then I learn he has an ulterior motive, he intended to "cure me" of my autism by treating me like a neurotypical person. Big mistake.

1/14/15-I get in touch with CardinalRed and let him know where I'm at and send him this email:

No Caption Provided

1/15/15-slow day, aside from having a few arguments with my uncle amidst of checking to see if Enter's Youtube channel was back up. No messages from Coral nor were there any outgoing messages to CardinalRed or my parents.

1/16/15-After making me to do manual labor outside, my uncle tells me to "stop acting like a self-entitled brat" I run towards the highway and turn left. I hide out in the local park where I make shelter in an abandoned pavilion. That night I notice another green light and get another email from Coral telling me that she knows what the green lights are and I tell her that I don't care, that I need to find shelter. I find a bus stop and travel back to my parent's house but they tell me I have to go back to my uncle's. I refuse and run into the woods by our house even though I did need to go back to charge my phone battery.

1/17/15-I spent most of the morning between outside my house and at a local Rite Aid until I finally got in contact with my grandparents to come pick me up. We'll see where thing go from here.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
#2 Posted by Knightsofdarkness2 (8155 posts) - - Show Bio

This belongs in the Off Topic section.

#3 Edited by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#4 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (9348 posts) - - Show Bio

That kid from in to the wild ran away too. Didn't work out to well for him though. Lol

#5 Posted by Jonez_ (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't tell if real or fake...

#6 Posted by SaintWildcard (21844 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
#7 Posted by Knightsofdarkness2 (8155 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read this annnnnnnd what in the living f*ck did I just read?

#8 Edited by Joe_Chill (544 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
#9 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (12956 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by Jonez_ (11445 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9348 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: I don't know why but that gif almost killed me. I've seen it before, but this time? LMAO funny.

#13 Edited by johnfrank120 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by HumanRocket (11234 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9348 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: That was the exact face I made which added to you're post. I thought my sides were going to split..At least I was in public and could have gotten help.

#17 Posted by itsomething (3065 posts) - - Show Bio

show some respecg

#18 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: That was the exact face I made which added to you're post. I thought my sides were going to split..At least I was in public and could have gotten help.

The GIF is priceless, especially when the context is perfect. It gives me the ''What the f*ck did I just read?'' vibe.

#20 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

All am asking is for:

1. furnished apartment paid for by generous Viners

2. A restraining order against Uncle Abusive

3. An affidavit that says I was RIGHT

#21 Posted by KelvinGeode808 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I'm under the assumption that the majority of the mod staff answers to Coral...they closed my thread in Off Topic. I am need in need of a furnished apartment, the restraining order against my uncle, an the signed affidavit saying I was right, as well as a disclaimer in place on Comicvine's homepage.

#22 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio