Doctor__Hanlon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor__Hanlon
No Caption Provided

Just make the Defenders, but add some others from the Main Films & Agents of Shield!

I know this probably won't happen, but I'd love to see this!

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too big for a Netflix series imo mostly due to budget

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't see it being a Netflix show.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrmonster

Aside from other issues, Netflix's time with Marvel is coming to an end. All new Marvel shows are going to be on Disney Play, and maybe on Hulu, because Disney will soon own 60% of Hulu. Point is, one their current deal with Netflix expires, they're not making another one.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Veshark

I could actually see this happening in the MCU movies as a successor to the Avengers franchise, honestly. You have Spider-Man, Carol Danvers, and Ronin already; just throw in Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Bucky Cap and whoever else is left (Falcon, War Machine), and that's basically the roster.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like for things to not be on Netflix anymore if they're going to cancel shows with cliffhangers.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Dude...Netflix Marvel is Dead. The Disney Streaming Shows are being ran by Fiege himself. And they would never label a TV shows Avengers anything. Avengers branding is strictly for billion dollar movies. That's how you kill a brand....That's why DC has screwed with their DC branding. They have too many different live action versions of characters....

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

People need to understand that almost no one character from any franchise of the movies would work for a long-term TV show the way the Netflix shows work. The actors and the VFX are far too expensive, and that's pretty much it. The best you could ever hope for is a crossover, definitely not a year-long series starring Spiderman and Captain America.

nadhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nadhim

In a kinder world, it would just be a bunch of weird stuff that could be casually dismissed as a random anomaly that nobody had to worry about factoring into their storylines. But the MCU belongs to Thanos now.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in your wildest dreams