Hulk snap vs Thanos snap

GeraltsOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you think hulks snap required more power? He had to recreate everything that was snapped away plus bring them back safely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not sure the snaps matter in terms of scale from what the film showed it’s simply more just Hulk and Tony can’t handle the gauntlet like Thanos can and the Uru gauntlet seemed to be better suited for wielding them also.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hulk's was so dramatic because he tried to deny the laws of nature and bring Widow back and the stones wouldn't let him.

Tony handles it better (aside from dying) I think because the suit took must of the energy and he was killing a army and not bringing back the universe.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a few reasons as to why Hulk's snap did more damage to Hulk.

1. Hulk is not as strong as Thanos.

2. The Stark Gauntlet provided less protection than the Uru Gauntlet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: pretty much it.

Tony only seems to take it better because it’s a movie and they wanted to end it with him having a cool moment and dying peacefully but he dies at the end of the day it seemed only Hulk and Thanos could survive without being completely destroyed.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: I don’t think it was the gauntlet. Hulk was injured just by putting it on, while Thanos wasn’t. So it seems it was mostly just because Hulk is less durable than Thanos.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I also heard Thanos(Past) was stronger in Endgame, which could also be a reason why.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They were around the same level.

Iron Man's snap is the weakest, the half life snap is in between and stone destruction snap is the strongest

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: Endgame Thanos wasn't really stronger, he was just going for the kill while Infinity war Thanos actually didn't want to kill anybody if he didn't have to.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joker567892: Endgame Thanos wasn't really stronger, he was just going for the kill while Infinity war Thanos actually didn't want to kill anybody if he didn't have to.

This is so obvious and yet people continue to say .. he only did this because Thor was nerfed or Iron Man was out of practice.. etc.

Hulk and Thanos snap were equal. And Iron Mans' snap was but a small fraction of what they did. I also agree with the people that said Hulk was in so much pain because he didn't snap right away, instead trying to bring Widow back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamthelaw: 10000% agree with the first part it’s so annoying people overlook him.

Disagree about the hulk it seemed consistent with Hulk, Stark and Thanos that gauntlet surged all 3 with great pain Thanos is just far stronger and durable while Tony was given a “badass” moment and was at peace with sacrificing himself.