How would you feel if Hercules makes a surprise appearance in Thor: Love and Thunder?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How would you feel if Hercules makes a surprise appearance in Thor: Love and Thunder? (21 votes)

Glad 86%
Disappointed 5%
Indifferent 10%

Seeing as this is the film that will introduce the Greek Gods, it'd appropriate to include Hercules.

• 
krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1 krisbishop  Moderator

Depends on the casting and how he's handled.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the same way Thor is set up in GoW 4, assuming Zeus and the rest of the pantheon is slaughtered, have him show up or be told Thor caused it in an after credit scene. Setup a vs/team up movie etc.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KillianDuclark

If he's played by Ryan Gosling as he's been heavily rumored to be, I would be glad.

But I would feel scared for his safety since any god's inclusion in this movie is just to be canon fodder for Gorr to butcher

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@killianduclark: Gosling? Nah, it has to be someone who's close to being as big as Hemsworth. Gosling isn't a big guy and he's in his 40s.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Only think the idea of it being Henry Cavill playing the son of Russel Crowe would make me laugh..though I wouldn't mind regardless. I honestly think Hercs personality fits taikais style more than It does Thor

NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My guess is either him or BRB will make an appearance in the post credits scene.

Zeus or Thor might mention him a few times, there might even be a running gag like Zeus bragging about how his son beat Thor in a fight and Thor denying it.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Henry Cavill is legit the only one I can imagine playing Herc lol, him playing Crowe's son again would be a bundle of laughs.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@stormshadow_x: Henry Cavill is legit the only one I can imagine playing Herc lol, him playing Crowe's son again would be a bundle of laughs.

I don't think Henry can portray that Brashness all too well. But other than that, he has the physicality. Out of the DC crowd, Momoa could work, of course.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Yep, Cavill always looks too stoic no matter who he plays. Gerard Butler would've been a great Herc during his 300 days.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Could happen, but he better be equally as masculine as Thor or more so lol.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d be disappointed if he didn’t show up.

Only think the idea of it being Henry Cavill playing the son of Russel Crowe would make me laugh..though I wouldn't mind regardless. I honestly think Hercs personality fits taikais style more than It does Thor

Also this. I’ve always thought MCU Thor’s personality aligns more with how comic Herc is handled, especially under Taika.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Glad.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Glad. They better not use Herc poorly though or it will Suck.

No Reed Richards Treatment Please