How will Batfleck even the odds against Cav-El?

• 68 results
TheHumanPorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How will Batfleck even the odds against Cav-El? (75 votes)

Bat-Force Batsuit does anything and everything 39%
Red Sun Radiation 5%
Yellow Sun Overload, All-Star Supes style 0%
Fists and Kicks to the face 9%
Kryptonite 19%
Pink Kryptonite ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 8%
Some type of magic 4%
Various munitions (bullets, explosions, lasers, etc) 16%

We saw Clark trading blows with Zod and co. at Mach speeds.

How will Batfleck cope in the film?

• 
Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat force lol

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A combination of weapons, bat-fu, and some manufactured weakness (kryptonite or kyrptonian atmosphere)

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By SaintWildcard

Bruce Timm will jump in front of Batman and take the beating for him, that way Superman is distracted and Batman can attack.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Saint_Sophie

Let Supes get his guard down cause he appears to be a normal human, then strike.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

With the faith of seven billion behind him

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

red sun radiatioin, physical force, and supes not wanting to absolutely disintegrate him with ease.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you think he's so jacked? He's obviously just going to punch him.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Probably PIS.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonite armour. Alfred activating weapons from the Batcave. Alfred will be very hands on they said.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

With the faith of seven billion behind him

the true god will take down the false god with the faith of 7 billion. i agree.

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder said there's no kryptonite in this universe

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat-suit plus his tech

ITsY0urDesTinY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Script

Superman will win this fight, Batfleck will have his suit completely destroyed and then he will challenge Superman to snap his neck like he did with Zod. Sups refuse and they become friends.

Team up with wonder woman

defeat Lex

the end.

Aquaman post credits scenne.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recovered Kryptonian tech from Zod's crashed ship. Clark's been hurt before by Kryptonian tech when he first walked into that frozen ship. And given that the materials it's made from are from his home planet, and thus should be just at least as durable as him in comparison to Earthly materials, I can see Batman building his suit or other gadgets from said materials. The primary problem with punching Superman is that usually whatever you're punching Superman with? Not up to the task. Steel crumbles, flesh rips, bones break. But you build a suit out of Kryptonian metal? Gears and pistons to minimize risk to bones? Suddenly it's not so impossible.

'Course it'll take more than a nice suit, but I think that'll be a big part of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get how Batman's suit is going to even take one punch from him. I can't remember, but wasn't Zod's suit falling apart during their fight? The Kryptonians had way superior technology than the humans and military had. Batman's suit can't be as advanced as Zod's or even close. He'll probably have a couple gadgets like in TDKR comic and some Kryptonite. We'll see.

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't bat-spit an option?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat-kick. You know it's comin'

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By those_eyes

Bat pis

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wear him down with his crappy acting.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Superman will win this fight, Batfleck will have his suit completely destroyed and then he will challenge Superman to snap his neck like he did with Zod. Sups refuse and they become friends.

I would really like that.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batfleck and Cav-el this nickname for this actor are awesome we should really think one for the other JL actor lol

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHumanPorch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy: wonder gal is awesome yeah Jason momma is a little tricky

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jonsmith said:

Recovered Kryptonian tech from Zod's crashed ship. Clark's been hurt before by Kryptonian tech when he first walked into that frozen ship. And given that the materials it's made from are from his home planet, and thus should be just at least as durable as him in comparison to Earthly materials, I can see Batman building his suit or other gadgets from said materials. .

This is what I gathered.

SamRF_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's some type of magic.
People keep saying that batman doesn't have any superpowers, they're clearly mistaken, batman has the unique ability to dumb down people near him. Proven in various comics and movies.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

A combination of weapons, bat-fu, and some manufactured weakness (kryptonite or kyrptonian atmosphere)

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy0urdestiny said:

Pretty much how I see the fight going down.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

Recovered Kryptonian tech from Zod's crashed ship. Clark's been hurt before by Kryptonian tech when he first walked into that frozen ship. And given that the materials it's made from are from his home planet, and thus should be just at least as durable as him in comparison to Earthly materials, I can see Batman building his suit or other gadgets from said materials. The primary problem with punching Superman is that usually whatever you're punching Superman with? Not up to the task. Steel crumbles, flesh rips, bones break. But you build a suit out of Kryptonian metal? Gears and pistons to minimize risk to bones? Suddenly it's not so impossible.

'Course it'll take more than a nice suit, but I think that'll be a big part of it.

How would he deal with Supes speed though?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh common, we all know what's gonna happen.

They'll fight... for 5 minutes or so, during wich they will stale the fu*k mate all the time.

Then, some big bad robot(or Metallo, who knows) appears and they have to team up to stop him.

Sounds like a good plot to me.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 the_stegman  Moderator

It'll be more or less like the Thor v Iron Man fight in Avengers. They'll throw some punches at each other and something or someone will break the fight up. There won't be a clear winner.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Speed blitz

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'll be more or less like the Thor v Iron Man fight in Avengers. They'll throw some punches at each other and something or someone will break the fight up. There won't be a clear winner.

My brother!

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would kick Superman's despotic a**.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

Recovered Kryptonian tech from Zod's crashed ship. Clark's been hurt before by Kryptonian tech when he first walked into that frozen ship. And given that the materials it's made from are from his home planet, and thus should be just at least as durable as him in comparison to Earthly materials, I can see Batman building his suit or other gadgets from said materials. .

This is what I gathered.

True, but, ultimately, it's still only a human inside the suit! And the suit doesn't give him the speed to match if Superman decides to speedblitz or fly at superspeed. Sure, they could make the fight interesting, for a minute, or maybe two, while Superman's testing him out to see what he's got, but, honestly, the second Superman has had enough and decides to put an end to the fight, good luck Bruce!

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batfleck and Cav-el this nickname for this actor are awesome we should really think one for the other JL actor lol

Aquamomoa

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Plotwise they will make batman the John Cena, probably he takes heat vision to the chest and shrugs it off. Bad writing.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#43  Edited By deathstroke52

@lxlgiftedlxl said:

@deathstroke52 said:

@itsy0urdestiny said:

Pretty much how I see the fight going down.

It wouldn't be bad for either fan base so I see it as the perfect way.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide: If Batman uses Kryptonian metal then the heat vision won't pierce throught them.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Depends on the solar charge, even Zod's and Nam-Ek's kryptonian stuff can be broken.

Don't forget the meat-in-the-machine issue, the shell is hard but the innards are squishy. Batfleck is a Lobster waiting to be boiled.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

This, combined with Kal not wanting to actually fight and hurt Bruce. He'll tank the majority of his blows, get in some decisive hits with heat vision and some armor cracking attacks, before they realize they're on the same side and Lex is about to get smoked harder than than the blunts passed between Scorpion and Ghost Rider.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vivide said:

@black_arrow: Depends on the solar charge, even Zod's and Nam-Ek's kryptonian stuff can be broken.

Don't forget the meat-in-the-machine issue, the shell is hard but the innards are squishy. Batfleck is a Lobster waiting to be boiled.

This is true but maybe he has a cooling system they can always invent something to make Batman survive.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@deathstroke52: Yep everyone would be happy. Then later down the line we get Batman/Superman.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow:

This is true but maybe he has a cooling system they can always invent something to make Batman survive.

also, even if the joints can spin 360 degrees the human limbs cannot.

I am just curious on how the writers can do this without looking stupid.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@jonsmith said:

This, combined with Kal not wanting to actually fight and hurt Bruce. He'll tank the majority of his blows, get in some decisive hits with heat vision and some armor cracking attacks, before they realize they're on the same side and Lex is about to get smoked harder than than the blunts passed between Scorpion and Ghost Rider.

Lol so hard at that blunt joke.