How well do you know your Marvel Superman clones?? Lets rank them!

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By detacude

Using Superman Prime and Superman Prime 1 Million to gauge power levels in relation to the original lets try and come up with as many Marvel Superman clones as possible and rank them weakest to strongest! Agruements on why someone is or is'nt a superman clone is valid as well.

Virtue< Hyperion< Gladiator< King Hyperion< Blue Marvel< Sentry< Superman Prime< Sentry with the Void< Mr.Majestic< God Majestic

Does anyone disagree about any of my placements, feel free to present an agruement.. or prehaps I missed a couple, enlighten me!!

Edit: Moved up base Sentry, Removed Superman Prime completely due to lack of feats.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By detacude

@rubear: Might be reaching a bit on Anti-Man I'll Edit him out, he had some superman-esque traits as far as i recall though super-durable, speed, strength but I see your point its to much of a reach. Anything else?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

@rubear: Might be reaching a bit on Anti-Man I'll Edit him out, he had some superman-esque traits as far as i recall though super-durable, speed, strength but I see your point its to much of a reach. Anything else?

Anti-man was crasy guy with cosmic awarness, dimensional manipulation and power so unstable that he could exist in world for brief periods of time. Now he is herald of Galactus Livebringer.
Quasar is more of Green Lantern. Power from Bands, enegry constructs, etc.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Quasar isn't even a superman clone. Like Rubear said, he is more akin to green lantern. Also, he is way too low on the OP's list. He should comfortably be above any Hyperion and Blue Marvel.

Sentry is too inconsistent for me to rank him properly but he too should be above blue marvel and hyperion. Same goes for Gladiator

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar a Supes clone? Lol. He's more like GL with his constructs minus the corps. But if you include the corps aspect that would include Nova.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rubear
@brucerogers said:

Sentry is too inconsistent for me to rank him properly but he too should be above blue marvel and hyperion.

IIRC i saw somwhere that Sentry fought with Blue Marvel. Found it. First Blue Marvel knocked out Sentry right to space, then they fought, get r'ly exhausted and then Blue Marvel fall unconscious. So one can think that they are ~ on same level with slight advantage of Sentry.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any male character who has great physical strenght and the ability to fly is a Superman clone? Flawless logic

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Dude, you forgot Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Red She hulk, Thanos, the living tribunal and eternity.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: @rubear: Seen the fight as well, seemed like Sentry had some help in that fight though and could not take advantage of the knockout Sentry sustained, hard to say but id give the advantage to blue marvel, any thoughts? Also i initially put Sentry under King Hyperion because he killed a Hulk from another universe among many other heroes while Sentry got knockout by Bruce banner.

No Caption Provided

Oh and...

No Caption Provided

I know the last pic is PIS but ... lmao I could justify moving Sentry up a rank or 2 maybe, could you present your case for him?

As for Gladiator, he struggled with a normal Hyperion I can't see him realistically taking on King Hyperion

No Caption Provided

Removed Quasar.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@detacude: I would put it like this.

1. God Majestic
  2. Superman Prime
  3. Sentry with the Void
  4. Mr.Majestic
  5. Sentry
  6. Superman Prime 1 Million
  7. Gladiator
  8. Hyperion
  9. Blue Marvel
  10. Virtue
  11. King Hyperion

Superman One Million is actually featless but because he is Post-Crisis Superman from the future, I put him here because I count all feats for Post-Crisis Superman as every event for that Superman should be canon for him.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude:

King Hyperion is a weakling. He was overpowered by Depowered Juggernaut.

Blue Marvel should not be above Sentry. He was fighting unstable Sentry who was weakened by Anti-Matter.

Gladiator should be above Hyperion because he has better striking power, speed, strength and senses. Hyperion is just stronger and more durable.

Superman Prime could tank Universal Busting Attack. I don't think I need to go further.

What else do I need to explain?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rubear said:
@brucerogers said:

Sentry is too inconsistent for me to rank him properly but he too should be above blue marvel and hyperion.

IIRC i saw somwhere that Sentry fought with Blue Marvel. Found it. First Blue Marvel knocked out Sentry right to space, then they fought, get r'ly exhausted and then Blue Marvel fall unconscious. So one can think that they are ~ on same level with slight advantage of Sentry.

I am pretty sure Sentry was weakened in that instance.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any male character who has great physical strenght and the ability to fly is a Superman clone? Flawless logic

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. God Majestic
  2. Superman Prime
  3. Sentry with the Void
  4. Mr.Majestic
  5. Sentry
  7. Gladiator
  8. Hyperion
  9. Blue Marvel
  10. Virtue
  11. King Hyperion

Superman One Million is actually featless but because he is Post-Crisis Superman from the future, I put him here because I count all feats for Post-Crisis Superman as every event for that Superman should be canon for him.

I agree with this, but with SPOM supposedly being equal to Pre52 Superman I'd switch 5 and 6. Idk much about Void Sentry to argue that though.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KrleAvenger

@itouchedtheboat: Void Sentry is pretty much immortal, can heal from everything and has molecule manipulation. He even killed Loki easily even tho Loki amped himself with Norn Stones.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: Void Sentry is pretty much immortal, can heal from everything and has molecule manipulation. He even killed Loki easily even tho Loki amped himself with Norn Stones.

badass.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. God Majestic
  2. Superman Prime
  3. Sentry with the Void
  4. Mr.Majestic
  5. Sentry
  7. Gladiator
  8. Hyperion
  9. Blue Marvel
  10. Virtue
  11. King Hyperion

Why so low? By scaling the guy might as well be Silver Age Superman.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@krleavenger: Superman with a couple of moments of Sundipping is already at nigh-JLA Buster physicals and Legitimate FTL reactions, with 15 minutes of sundip he was strong enough to stomp Brainiacs Proves, which where durable enough to take multiple hits from different DC powerhouses.

Superman with thousands of years of Sundip would be absurdly strong.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way in hell is base majestic any stronger than SMP.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By detacude

@wf_mxyzptlk: Mister Majestic and SMP have both casually moved planets, I'd say their physical strength levels are very close maybe giving SMP a slight edge, I placed Mister Majestic above SMP becuase of his genius intellect(making super computers in nano-seconds), and the fact he carries around these

No Caption Provided

Also does anyone have any agruements why Gladiator should be moved up?

This was somones elses agruement in a glads vs blue marvel thread, and its seems flawless, anyone see any issue with this???

Blue Marvel has already fought King Hyperion who I place above Gladiator as 712 Hyperion was Gladiator's equal and King Hyperion was toying with that Hyperion and another. I think while Gladiator has the slight superior fighting skills, Blue Marvel intelligence and slight superior stats IMO give him the edge

And after reviewing the fight again between 712 Hyperion and Glad, it is clear Glad had the upper-hand but did NOT seem like he was doing well enough to where he could take two of him... Despite some Low-showings from King Hyperion I feel this is more in line with their actual strengths.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Problem is we can't calculate it.

there's also no way of telling if superman has a limit to how much solar energy his cells can hold.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers