How Trolls MIGHT reproduce

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By waezi2

Some people are normal and DON'T think about how the Trolls from the Dreamworks movie of same name reproduce. and then there's me who actually write blogs about it.

So... What do we know about Troll babies?

They come from eggs. Apparently, their parents lay the egg, then keep it in their hair till it hatches. Also, Guy Diamond could apparently lay an egg, so that means that both males and females can do it. And we know for a fact that Trolls do not have “private parts”, it can be assumed they wear clothes simply because they like the clothes that helps creating an identity or maybe because it is considered inappropriate to be naked in public.

But how exactly is the egg... made?

I have a few theories.

A) Trolls are completely asexual. The production of eggs is completely random. Some Trolls lay eggs, others don’t. Sometimes females lay an egg, sometimes males does. It’s a biological lottery. So a troll always have at least ONE parent. If they have two, then it is because their biological mother or father has a spouse who is the adopted parent.

B) When a Troll lay an egg, he or she needs someone to kiss the egg in order for the egg to feel loved and become fertilized. The egg will then absorb DNA from the other Troll who becomes the egg’s second parent. Then, the egg is stored in one of these parent’s hair till it hatches.

C) When two Trolls love each other VERY much and decide to make a baby, they go somewhere private. And then, they hug a very special hug for a long time. Then, one of the Trolls will absorb the other Troll’s DNA through skin contact(no specific skin area, it could be the shoulder, the palm, anywhere really. Just as long as the two skins are somehow in contact. Heck, they could in theory just touch the other’s fingertips). A week later, an egg will be laid by one of the two Trolls.

D) Trolls somehow... does that. And I don’t WANT to think about HOW they would... do that. The world of “Trolls” is a very kid friendly one, and I like to think one of the three before mentioned theories are the right one.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@waezi2: looks like quarantine is getting to you

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never wrestled with the question of "Do I really want to click on this?" more than I did just now.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@waezi2: do you know if anyone has ever explained the reproduction of the Hutts from Star Wars? because i've always wondered how that works

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They make alts.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Where's balanced truth at nowadays ? Would love to see him argue that he can soloes mcu thanos with a sledge hammer.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: He's most likely an alt of someone who wanted to ruin DCEU's fanbase reputation on this site. If he does have an active account these days, he's probably a pro-MCU.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

They make alts.

I don't know what that is

@waezi2: do you know if anyone has ever explained the reproduction of the Hutts from Star Wars? because i've always wondered how that works

All I know is that both the males and females have the organs necessary to reproduce, like worms

I have never wrestled with the question of "Do I really want to click on this?" more than I did just now.

Yet here you are. Satisfied with your choice?

@alphamon said:

@waezi2: looks like quarantine is getting to you

This

No Caption Provided

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:
@mrmonster said:

Yet here you are. Satisfied with your choice?

Yeah, I'd say so.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers