#1 Edited by solar_nerd (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

Look, I know I’ve posted about this exact thing maybe 3 times. However, with the DCEU currently in shambles and Henry Cavill gone, I feel like writing about this again is necessary.

So, here’s what my DCEU plan would have been.

Arrow

No Caption Provided

Yes, I’d absolutely want Arrow as part of the DC movie universe. And while it’s a good show, there’s some things I’d change about it:

• Less soap-operatic melodrama

• No “Olicity”

• Green Arrow would be funnier and crack more jokes

• Better actors

• More DCEU connections

• A more comic-accurate costume

Anyway, that’s all with Arrow.

Man of Steel

No Caption Provided

First of all, I’d still keep Henry Cavill as Superman because, let’s face it, he’s great as that character. Anyway, here are the changes I’d make:

• It wouldn’t be an origin story, and would in fact take place at least a year after Superman’s origins

• It’d be more fun and feature more romance with Lois Lane

• Jimmy Olsen appearance

• Martian Manhunter cameo

However, I’d still keep Zod as the villain. The movie would overall be much more fun than it originally was, but there’d still be some destruction for high stakes.

The Batman

This would not be an origin story. Rather, it would star Jake Gyllenhaal as a version of Batman who's about 5-10 years into his career so that he's experienced but not geriatric. This movie would feature Batgirl as well as the two Robins (Dick Grayson and Jason Todd) going up against a three-way gang war between Joker, Penguin and Riddler. Jason Todd's death in the climax would cause Batman to retire, and Batgirl and Dick to leave him as a result.

Green Lantern Corps (TV Series)

No Caption Provided

Yes, this would be a TV series instead of a movie, and would feature Jensen Ackles as Hal Jordan and Ricky Whittle as John Stewart. It’d be pretty cool, if you ask me. It would be a spinoff of Arrow, and Hal would appear on Arrow before the series started. This would allow the TV shows to have more of a cosmic focus even before Supergirl.

Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided

Even though this movie was good, I’d still change many things about it:

• It’d be set in the present day, decades after her origin

• The main villain would be Cheetah

However, it would still feature Gadot and Pine as Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor. Those two rock!

The Flash (TV Series)

No Caption Provided

I love this show, in fact better than Arrow. Still, here are some things I’d change:

• Better costumes

• Better actors (especially for Iris West)

• Ginger Wally

• No Savitar, and Zoom saved for season 3 with Grodd as the main Season 2 antagonist

• Not always a speedster as a main antagonist

• Wally becomes Kid Flash early in Season 2

• Actually introduce an official Rogues team (with Captain Cold, Heatwave, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Pied Piper, Trickster, Top and Golden Glider)

Other than that, I’d leave the show as is.

Batman and Superman: World’s Finest

No Caption Provided

This would be a team-up, not a battle! Anyway, Luthor would still be the main villain, but he’d be played by Bryan Cranston. He’d use Bizarro and Metallo as weapons against Superman, but he wouldn’t die. The movie would end with Luthor summoning Brainiac to earth to get rid of the Last Kryptonian once and for all.

Aquaman

No Caption Provided

A lot of people are hating on the idea of Aquaman getting his own movie, but they’re totally wrong. My ideal Aquaman movie would feature Jason Momoa, but they’d at least dye his hair blonde for the role. Black Manta and Ocean Master would be the villains, and it would sort of adapt the Throne of Atlantis storyline.

Justice League

No Caption Provided

This would be the movie where Brainiac arrives on earth, then assembles his Legion of Doom with Lex’s help. The Legion would include Brainiac, Sinestro, Lex Luthor, Cheetah, Black Manta, Deathstroke, Grodd, Metallo, Reverse-Flash, Bizarro and Malcolm Merlyn. As a result, Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman would put together their initiative to assemble the team, which would consist of Flash, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (John Stewart), Cyborg and Martian Manhunter. At the end, the team would then be instated as a new team, the “Justice League of America”.

Brainiac’s goal would be to gain the mother boxes and take over earth along with potentially several other planets before his rival Darkseid does. The first post-credits scene would be Darkseid and Steppenwolf preparing to go to earth. The second would be Nightwing meeting Cyborg about putting together a new team.

The official cast would be: Henry Cavill as Superman, Karl Urban as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Grant Gustin as Flash, Jensen Ackles as Hal Jordan, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ricky Whittle as John Stewart, Stephen Amell as Green Arrow, John Boyega as Cyborg, Idris Elba as Martian Manhunter, Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor, Ralph Fiennes as Brainiac, Luke Evans as Sinestro, Olivia Wilde as Cheetah, Sterling K. Brown as Black Manta, Michael C. Hall as Reverse-Flash, Sam Worthington as Metallo, Henry Cavill as Bizarro, Manu Bennett as Deathstroke and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn.

Supergirl (TV Series)

No Caption Provided

This show would still feature Melissa Benoist as the titular character, but its storyline would be completely different, with Cavill’s Superman as a recurring character. It would also be set on Earth-1 of the DCEU, allowing for more frequent crossovers with Arrow and Flash. At some point in the series, Superman would make Kara a Justice League member.

Shazam

No Caption Provided

Yes, the Shazam movie. This would have John Krasinski as the main character with Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam and Mark Strong as Doctor Sivana. In addition, Superman would appear in the climax, teaming-up with Shazam to defeat Adam. Shazam would then be recruited for the Justice League, and officially show up in a sequel.

Man of Steel 2

No Caption Provided

This would be a proper Man of Steel sequel, and adapt the "Death of Superman" storyline with of course Doomsday. Doomsday would be sent by Darkseid to eliminate Superman before his invasion.

The Batman 2

No Caption Provided

This movie would feature the Court of Owls as the main antagonists, but the post-credits scene would feature Jason Todd or something to do with him, setting up the “Red Hood” storyline. Tim Drake would also appear as that movie's Robin in another post-credits scene.

Suicide Squad

No Caption Provided

This movie would be much different. For starters, the villain would be Maxwell Lord. The team would consist of Rick Flag, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Captain Cold, Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang, Katana, Bronze Tiger and Killer Frost. Also, no flashbacks except for the villains getting arrested by heroes like Batman, Flash and Green Arrow. As well as this, the only TV characters would be Deathstroke and Captain Cold, which would mean Boomerang, Deadshot, Katana etc. never appear on Flash or Arrow.

Legends of Tomorrow

No Caption Provided

This series would be much different. For starters, the team would be much different, with Booster Gold as leader, along with White Canary, Black Canary, Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond and Jason Rusch), Ted Kord, Vixen and Black Lightning, with Metamorpho, Captain Atom, Power Girl, The Ray (Ray Terrill), Mon-El, Elongated Man and Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) joining in later seasons. The main villain would be Vandal Savage, but he’d be portrayed by a different actor and used in a different way to make him seem more threatening.

Justice League 2

No Caption Provided

This is the movie that would focus on Darkseid’s arrival on earth and resurrect Superman. The Justice League would also now include Black Canary, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Supergirl, Shazam, Atom and Zatanna. Anyway, the post-credits scene would set up…

Titans (TV Series)

No Caption Provided

This show would be gritty and semi-dark, but also fun and it wouldn’t be R-Rated. It would feature a team put together by Nightwing and Cyborg, which would also include Kid Flash, Arsenal, Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven, with Superboy joining in Season 2. In addition, Deathstroke, Trigon and Red Hood would be the main antagonists.

I don’t know what I’d do next, so why don’t you give me some ideas? Also, let me know what you think so far!

#2 Edited by KeyChain (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Dylan O'Brien as Barry Allen, should get a movie not a TV series.

Brad Pitt as an older more experienced Green Arrow, and he should get his own movie not a TV series

Keep Afleck, I know he doesn't want to stay but still. I like the idea of Green Arrow and Batman being rugged and older.

Supergirl shouldn't exsit untill a couple of phases in.

I would create the Titans as a DCEU TV show, much like the "Defenders" the events of the DCEU movies would effect them and what not, and I would drastically change that cast.

After all the characters have a solo film I would create a JL prelude titled "Doomsday" long story short DD is destroying everything and the Heros slowly gather but not as team, just a group of random people who don't know each other... Slowly but surely DD wins, and at the end of the movie we get a "Infinity War" moment, except instead of a snap we get the death of Superman.

I would also find a new WW actress, I don't think Gal is good at all.

#3 Posted by KeyChain (661 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#4 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (13302 posts) - - Show Bio

How DCEU should’ve been done thread 7 billion.

#5 Posted by ANTHP2000 (21976 posts) - - Show Bio

Why include the crappy Arrowverse shows in the DCEU? Weren't they already bad enough that Wonder Woman (both the movie and the character) were legimately the only genuinely enjoyable thing in there?

#6 Posted by solar_nerd (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

Why include the crappy Arrowverse shows in the DCEU? Weren't they already bad enough that Wonder Woman (both the movie and the character) were legimately the only genuinely enjoyable thing in there?

Read closely, and you'll see that I changed the shows a little bit to make them better.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

Too late

#8 Posted by Richubs (1970 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like the 100th such thread I've seen.

I understand you guys have different ideas but even the thread names are the same lol.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#9 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (6282 posts) - - Show Bio

Please just stop

#10 Posted by CreoleCuddy (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Work!👍🏾

#11 Posted by DubokTheFierce (131 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it, a lot! Also, you included Metamorpho so you bonus points. He's awesome haha.

#12 Posted by ganon15 (6561 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad

#13 Edited by modernww2fare (6532 posts) - - Show Bio

@solar_nerd: Ollie's season 4 suit was pretty comic-accurate:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#14 Posted by xZone (6282 posts) - - Show Bio

Would have been a lot better

#15 Posted by solar_nerd (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

@modernww2fare: Guess so, but it'd be better if a brighter shade of green.

#16 Posted by solar_nerd (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
#17 Posted by deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65 (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

another one?

#18 Posted by Bandedessinee (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Superman should have just been Batman vs Superman, the Doomsday fight shouldn't have happened in that movie. Without the Doomsday fight Wonder Woman wouldn't have been shown in combat and her appearance in Batman vs Superman would have had her as a tease for her movie. She would have been a mysterious character in BvS since I wouldn't have had her picture revealed and only revealed in the trailer for Wonder Woman to better hype up the movie. After Batman and Superman reconciled instead of Doomsday Lex would have them fight a robot or something before he is captured and arrested. Superman wouldn't have died in BVS and saved for MOS 2.

After Wonder Woman I would have had Man of Steel 2. In Man of Steel 2 the main villain would be Metallo since BvS introduced kryptonite into the DCEU. Metallo would be portrayed as a sympathetic villain manipulated by Lex.

Then I would have had the Batfleck prequel solo movie which would have been like Dark Knight returns meets Death in the Family with the Joker killing Dick Grayson (I remember reading somewhere that Snyder said that the robin costume in BvS was Dick's) and Batfleck in turn losing it and killing the Joker. This movie would justify Batfleck having no problem killing no name mooks in BvS.

The next film after that would be Death of Superman with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman coming together to fight Doomsday and Superman's death.

Lastly Justice League the way Snyder intended it to be with Steppenwolf trying to get the motherboxes to release his mother and later being killed by Darkseid .

#19 Posted by solar_nerd (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Superman should have just been Batman vs Superman, the Doomsday fight shouldn't have happened in that movie. Without the Doomsday fight Wonder Woman wouldn't have been shown in combat and her appearance in Batman vs Superman would have had her as a tease for her movie. She would have been a mysterious character in BvS since I wouldn't have had her picture revealed and only revealed in the trailer for Wonder Woman to better hype up the movie. After Batman and Superman reconciled instead of Doomsday Lex would have them fight a robot or something before he is captured and arrested. Superman wouldn't have died in BVS and saved for MOS 2.

After Wonder Woman I would have had Man of Steel 2. In Man of Steel 2 the main villain would be Metallo since BvS introduced kryptonite into the DCEU. Metallo would be portrayed as a sympathetic villain manipulated by Lex.

Then I would have had the Batfleck prequel solo movie which would have been like Dark Knight returns meets Death in the Family with the Joker killing Dick Grayson (I remember reading somewhere that Snyder said that the robin costume in BvS was Dick's) and Batfleck in turn losing it and killing the Joker. This movie would justify Batfleck having no problem killing no name mooks in BvS.

The next film after that would be Death of Superman with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman coming together to fight Doomsday and Superman's death.

Lastly Justice League the way Snyder intended it to be with Steppenwolf trying to get the motherboxes to release his mother and later being killed by Darkseid .

Killing Dick Grayson? Hell no.

#20 Edited by Bandedessinee (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@solar_nerd: Hell yes. It would have perfectly justified Batfleck not caring about if criminals are killed or not. Grayson would be dead in the DCEU but he would still be alive in the Titans show, so it wouldn't be a problem.

#21 Posted by rem (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by solar_nerd (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

@bandedessinee: Dude, what about Jason Todd? That'd make plenty of sense. And maybe, like I said, Jason's death could be the reason for Dick leaving Batman!