How strong will luffy be EOS ?

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How strong will luffy be EOS ? (135 votes)

Country- 25%
Country 11%
Country+ 10%
Continental- 1%
Continental 6%
Continental+ 6%
Multi-Continental- 3%
Multi-Continental 3%
Multi-Continental+ 4%
Moon- 1%
Moon 1%
Moon+ 4%
Universal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 23%
 • 
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stronger than anyone in Naruto

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker than Ichigo and Naruto.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TOPAZZZ

lol the manga has gotten so far and he’s still weaker than the other HST protagonists, i HIGHLY doubt he’ll be stronger than naruto/ichigo

saying that is just poor judgement

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Maybe small city level.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HST fodder level.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: weird statement considering narutos massive power jumps In just one arc alone, manga length doesn’t have much to do with power when talking about naruto idk why you would put such a logical constraint on luffy.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy at the moment is small city level. Whitebeard, the strongest One Piece character, is mountain level. So Luffy will either be mountain or very barely multi-mountain.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@skrskr: Because he's biased, was quite apparent.

There's an extreme Naruto bias on this site.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Westwood_Trevor
TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@skrskr: um YA, everyone here knows how dumb and inconsistent the Naruto plot can be. Oda can actually construct a story better than Kishi which is why luffy hasn’t gained illogical jumps in power...

the point is that OP has like 200+ more chapters than naruto and bleach yet it’s still behind in power, so why would luffy suddenly get way stronger than naruto/ichigo by EOS? it’s pretty clear that oda isn’t gonna give him a massive powerup that would put him above the two by eos, or at least not anytime soon....

now i’m not saying luffy won’t get stronger than nardo and ichigo but it’s highly unlikely

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skrskr

@woodward: what a stupid statement lol

Garp destroyed 8 mountains as a warmup for a fight with someone massively below prime whitebeard let alone roger who he fought many times.

The whitebeard we saw was literally on life support and massively nerfed in marineford.

Everyday you show how ignorant you are and yet you wonder why literally nobody values your opinion on anything on this site.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think either continent lvl+ or moon lvl, it come out if he destroy the red line in the end of the manga.

If not country lvl or something.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker than Ichigo and Naruto level

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: point is naruto went from below mountain level in kcm, to multi mountain in BM, and then arguably country to continental by the end of the war in a small span of chapters I’m retrospect to the entire series.

Luffy is currently unlocking a more advanced form of haki and is still far from eos at any time he can make massive jumps like naruto.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: you’re right, but the mangaka chooses not to make these massive jumps and it shows...the manga has gone on for ages and has nearly 1K chapters...

things aren’t drastically gonna change like they did with naruto

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ovy7

Why is country- the lowest one? Anyway, island/large island for now, until we get actually God-tier feats for the God-tiers to get an idea about EoS OP.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@topazzz said:

@skrskr: you’re right, but the mangaka chooses not to make these massive jumps and it shows...the manga has gone on for ages and has nearly 1K chapters...

things aren’t drastically gonna change like they did with naruto

Naruto literally got over 10x stronger in the last Arc the power creeps up to that point were normal, the only reason you're saying it couldn't happen to Luffy is because you're biased.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: how am i biased? you’re just mad because luffy is still weaker, i promise you it’s not that deep?

i actually prefer OP as a series

clearly you’ve missed my point, you’re just repeating yourself

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not even sure if he will reach country level.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@topazzz said:

@sup3rn0va: how am i biased? you’re just mad because luffy is still weaker, i promise you it’s not that deep?

i actually prefer OP as a series

clearly you’ve missed my point, you’re just repeating yourself

You missed my point, your argument is that Kishimoto is known to give his characters insane power ups or something when this is factually wrong

Every power-up Naruto* received prior to the War Arc would be considered a normal boost by Shonen standards.

I'm not mad about anything, Luffy already no diffs EMS Sasuke and he's not even top 10 strongest in the verse, I'm fine with his current strength.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Garp self-proclaiming himself that he destroyed 8 mountains is a hyperbole. Where is the panel showing he destroyed mountains?

Yeah no. Your plot excuses aren't helping you. Not to mention illness doesn't affect Devil Fruit power.

I don't give a shit what others on forum think of my opinion. Why would I?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sup3rn0va

How is Prime Garp destroying 8 mountains a hyperbole when an old sick dying Whitebeard did this?

Keep in mind, Prime Garp is = if not > Prime Whitebeard let alone Old sick dying Whitebeard

No Caption Provided

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: that’s not even what i said LMAO, Skrskr is the who made that claim. and it’s true, he gave the (main) characters a ridiculous power boost near EOS...

Ok.

yeah he does no diff EMS sasuke...so what now

you sound mad to be ‘biased’ over a simple opinion (which technically wasn’t biased at all, it was a logical conclusion based on my knowledge of the 2 series)

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: Your opinion was fine until you tried saying my opinion was poor judgement

"saying that is just poor judgement"

The only thing poor here is your biased logic.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: i’m not biased though? i explained why i don’t think luffy can surpass naruto by EOS without bias and just pure logic, you’re just mad...

learn the definiton of bias please

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nwname  Moderator

Can anybody give a feat for Luffy that is provably above small town level / low end kiloton level?

MrDanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku: Actually the six path of pain woud clear one piece if they start fighting everyone from the weakest to the strongest.

OT : EOS Luffy woud barely reach R1 Ulqiorra lv , country -

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@topazzz: Repeatedly calling me mad isn't achieving anything.

Saying it's impossible for Luffy to get a big power boost without anything to prove it is completely biased.

As SkrSkr said "Manga length doesn’t have much to do with power when talking about Naruto I don't know why you would put such a logical constraint on Luffy"

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdanzo said:

@mr-otaku: Actually the six path of pain woud clear one piece if they start fighting everyone from the weakest to the strongest.

OT : EOS Luffy woud barely reach R1 Ulqiorra lv , country -

No Caption Provided

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eos Luffy R1 ulquiorra level? Lmao

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TOPAZZZ

@sup3rn0va: yeah it’s not, i’m just pointing it out :D

the proof is already there, look at the amount of chapters OP has compared to Naruto and Bleach LOL

Yeah usually manga length and the MC’s power doesn’t correlate, but for OP it clearly does. also it can vary depending on the mangaka (ahem). i’m basing my opinion from what i’ve seen in the manga, i’m l not being biased or putting a logical constraint on anything...you can leave my notifications now

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:

@sup3rn0va: yeah it’s not, i’m just pointing it out :D

No ur mad

rekd

the proof is already there, look at the amount of chapters OP has compared to Naruto and Bleach LOL

Which is relevant how? This is so ignorant it's painful, length of a manga and power doesn't correlate ever, yet for you it does only for One Piece.

Yeah usually manga length and the MC’s power doesn’t correlate, but for OP it clearly does.

Clearly does yet you're the only person to have mentioned it? It's so obvious yet no one else has ever brought it up.

also it can vary depending on the mangaka (ahem).

i’m basing my opinion from what i’ve seen in the manga, i’m l not being biased or putting a logical constraint on anything...

Sure you aren't.

you can leave my notifications now

I'm not forcing you to respond, if you don't want my notifications either block me or stop responding, jeez.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: it can correlate DEPENDING ON THE MANGAKA...sounds like you missed that out though

different mangakas will choose to structure powerups in different ways throughout the series

no, i am not being biased. if you’re just gonna call me that then there’s no point debating someone with a ‘biased’ opinion right?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@topazzz said:

@sup3rn0va: it can correlate DEPENDING ON THE MANGAKA...sounds like you missed that out though

different mangakas will choose to structure powerups in different ways throughout the series

Explain to me how Kishimoto structures power-ups and then explain how Oda structures power-ups differently.

no, i am not being biased. if you’re just gonna call me that then there’s no point debating someone with a ‘biased’ opinion right?

And equally I guess there's no point debating someone who's just "mad" right?

MrDanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: No one in One Piece can beat the six path of pain .

Damm , even Deva path woud clear in 1v1.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: You obviously have no idea what we mean by mountain level in debating forums. It means destroying the entirety of a mountain formation.

WB tilting the sea is not an island or mountain level, because it didn't destroy anything except causing cracks and causing buildings to fall as seen on panel. Moving large volume of water /=/ busting mountains due to density difference.

WB's bloodlusted earthquake only split Marineford in half. Marineford is the size of a mountain or two, which makes WB a mountain level only.

Garp is not a mountain level because there are no panels of him destroying mountains. Just him self-proclaiming himself that he did so with nothing to prove it. This is why we just discard it as hyperbole. Do you think Whitebeard is a planet buster because Sengoku said so?

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: I disagree especially when haki flow is bieng introduced, it’s basically gonna bring base luffy up to G4 levels.

One day years from now we will return to this post lol

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: i guess...

but yeah we’ll see, and i’m kinda hoping he gets stronger...i’m tired of seeing these naruto vs bleach threads lol

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: well i literally ALREADY WENT OVER THIS, it’s pretty obvious that naruto and saucegay got hilariously broken abruptly near the EOS and it just happened out of nowhere, but luffy’s been getting stronger at a slower rate cause oda is actually good at storytelling

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@mrdanzo: Woah, one piece is that weak of a verse? On the other hand i hear some people say one piece has planet level characters or some sh*t. Honestly i don't know much about one piece, nor do i care that much about it so there's no way i'll ever know for sure who is right and who isn't. But if what you're saying is true, that nobody in one piece is Pain level then most one piece vs Bleach/Naruto threads are a giant mismatch in Bleach's/Naruto's favor aren't they? lol

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Kakashi cutting lightning is hyperbole, where is the on panel proof he did it? You see how stupid that route is? For what reason would garp lie? For what reason would guy lie?

White beard struggled several times to use his devil fruit ability properly there is literally panels of him attempting to use it but he can’t. A lot of devil fruits are tied to your physical state I don’t see how you can claim being so ill you need to be on life support wouldn’t affect him

Every time you comment on one piece you show your lack of knowledge of the series.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@sup3rn0va: You obviously have no idea what we mean by mountain level in debating forums. It means destroying the entirety of a mountain formation.

And you clearly don't realize how causing an area bigger than a dozen mountains to distort and tilt is more impressive than having destroyed a singular mountain. Also, I find it funny how you class mountain level by destroying "The entirety of a mountain formation" yet people consider Madara slicing only a 1/3 of the top of mountains to be mountain level.

The amount of energy it takes to replicate Whitebeard's feat >>> The amount of energy it takes to destroy a mountain

WB tilting the sea is not an island or mountain level, because it didn't destroy anything except causing cracks and causing buildings to fall as seen on panel. Moving large volume of water /=/ busting mountains due to density difference.

Again, you clearly don't understand how we scale these things. Read the energy part above. Lastly, saying Whitebeard only "Moved large volume of water" is frankly retarded.

WB's bloodlusted earthquake only split Marineford in half. Marineford is the size of a mountain or two, which makes WB a mountain level only.

1. Those things next to Marineford HQ are Mountains, Marineford itself is much bigger than those.

2. An old sick on the verge of death whitebeard

Garp is not a mountain level because there are no panels of him destroying mountains.

Terrible logic, Garp having been stated to have destroyed 8 mountains is undeniable, why would Oda lie about something like that, it makes no sense whatsoever.

Just him self-proclaiming himself that he did so with nothing to prove it.

Prime Garp scales above people like Fujitora who could lift an entire countries Rubble.

This is why we just discard it as hyperbole.

This is why YOU discard it as a hyperbole, not anyone who actually uses common sense.

Do you think Whitebeard is a planet buster because Sengoku said so?

So naive, honestly. Sengoku said Whitebeard has the POWER to destroy the world, which is strictly speaking true, Whitebeards quake power could feasibly do that (Earthquakes are fully capable of destroying the real world, even if one so powerful is unlikely to occur), it doesn't even have to be in the sense that Whitebeard could blow up the planet.

insaneMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing about all this pile of salt post I'm reading is that even by Eos and somehow Luffy only clocks at island lvl he would still be oneshoting every HST character without hax or immortality to defend if he manages to land one hit on them

Like I'll love to see salty fanboys bring up durability feats for their favourite characters internal organs when Luffy master this advanced Haki which ignores durability ,I would also love to see argument for how their characters would tank something as powerful as a king Kong gun to the organs

And if he manages to land at being in relativistic speed he would still be faster than characters in his speed tier as future sight gives a massive boost in reaction and he might even face kizaru in the future

And I doubt bijuudama would ever phase him once we see him taking energy/heat attacks able to instantly vaporise rock on contact(which kaidou's Boro breath has accomplished) as that's all bijuudama has feats of vaporising and it doesn't matter if it's Aoe is big enough to vaporise rocks the size of a country as Luffy who might be significantly smaller than the explosion would be tanking a small fraction of that for just a few seconds and the shockwave would mean nothing to him when he has already tanked alot through out the series especially from kumas island sized one and he's still gonna fight akainu who has heat feats of vaporising steel from his passive heat alone

OT: at least country+

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku: he has no idea what he is talking about.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Damn there's a lot of conflicting stuff going on.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, there could be a Toriko tier jump where the characters jump from multi-continental to large planet-star level in the range of about 20 chapters. Luffy will probably be a country level character EOS.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: he definitely will, the biggest issue right now is a lack of energy durability but haki flow provides a defense for that so we will see where Oda takes the feats with that.