#1 Posted by GaelGarcia721 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is Smallville's version of Superman really is ?? In the finale, he pushed a planet out of the sky. How big Apokolips really was, is up to debate, but he still pushed a planet and if it's like the main universe Apokolips there's slaves and huge constructions. I read something that said Smallville Superman is based off silver age Superman. And if that's true it means he's probably one of the strongest Supermen out there in tv and comics. Plus his durability is impressive,he survived being in the bleed and with only some sunlight he quickly recovered to full strength. This happened in the Season 11 comics Chaos and Continuity. He threw off a Washington monument monster its balance with one hand, he did struggle though as he said "hrmpf !" . The Washington monument weights about 90,854 tons. But keep in mind the statue was alive by Hades, and for all we know it was also pushing down while Superman was trying to escape/raise it.

#2 Edited by macleen (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Planetary. Apokolips IIRC was bigger than Saturn

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#3 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11186 posts) - - Show Bio

Planetary level.

#4 Posted by GaelGarcia721 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: Yes,but the size of the planet changed throughout the episode. So I count that feat as an outlier.

#5 Posted by Heatforce (6150 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: Yes,but the size of the planet changed throughout the episode. So I count that feat as an outlier.

Ehh may have gone between Large Planet (saturn) to planet lvl (although I didn't notice much size differences) but dude survived in the bleed so pushing something that at low-end might be Mercury size is entirely believable and entirely planet lvl.

No Caption Provided

#6 Posted by Helloman (29800 posts) - - Show Bio

Not strong enough.

#7 Edited by GaelGarcia721 (17 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Don't forget he harmed the Monitor in Alien and the Omega Monitor in Continuity. Two beings who defy/don't follow the laws of the universes, making them super powerful compared to other beings in the universe.