How strong is manga version Beerus in DBS?

Too_Ton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Before posting a fight in "Battles" I wanted to get a clearer idea on especially the manga version of Beerus. I'm not sure if I'd have to specify manga/anime/or any version. In order to not create a mismatch I tried looking at previous battles (but not the manga because who has time to read all of DBS), but when apparently SSR Goku black, SSB Goku, and SSB Vegeta can supposedly win against Beerus as a team, that doesn't sound right. Any ideas on how to accurately gauge Beerus before I give a fair Battle? If Goku and Vegeta any forms are unable to win, how far do I need to go and add people? Obviously I wouldn't add someone stronger individually like Whis or Grand Priest. In my Battle I would disable fusion for the regular scenario, and as a bonus round add it in.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga Beerus is pretty much Top 2 amongst all the GoDs, he and Quitela where the last 2 standing during a GoD battle royale they did to amuse Zeno, Belmod was pretending to be KO though, so he might be at the same level as those 2.

He also has the feat of shaking the universe when clashing fists with Goku, which unlike the anime, it wasn't stated that the universe would be destroyed after 3 clashes, there was only one, to which Elder Kai said something like "At this rate the entire universe is in jeopardy".

There's also him and champa oneshotting planets with physical attacks during their fight and many statements here and there, of casual planet and star busting

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galaxy lvl by feats scaling from Merged Zamasu and universal lvl by statements.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To give you an idea he was toying with Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta while still holding back most of his power. After Vegeta transformed into a Perfected Super Saiyan Blue he did better but Beerus was still capable of casually one shotting him. And Vegeta is stated to be comparable to Goku in that form, who in the previous arc was fighting on par with Merged Zamasu. This shows Beerus is far above the manga versions of Goku, Vegeta and Black while not even at full power, they would not be capable of beating him even as a Team. In the ToP arc he is shown fighting multiple Gods of Destruction at the same time, showing great fighting skill alongside an unmastered but still useful form of Ultra Instinct. The only characters from the manga that I can see taking him on a 1v1 are Ultra Instinct Goku, Jiren and of course Angels and Zeno (maybe other Gods of Destruction as well).

As for his AP, he is universal level.

Too_Ton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: Would it be unfair to pit MUI Goku, Jiren, SSBE Vegeta, SSR Goku Black, and a ton of other fodder Z-fighters against Beerus? No fusion. The problem with even basing it on the anime is Beerus being amazed at Goku could either be interpreted as scared amazement due to Goku being stronger than him, or amazed that a mortal is that strong.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 takenstew22  Moderator

@too_ton said:

@sagathelegend: Would it be unfair to pit MUI Goku, Jiren, SSBE Vegeta, SSR Goku Black, and a ton of other fodder Z-fighters against Beerus?

Yeah, MUI Goku and Jiren can solo.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus in the manga could honestly take Jiren and MUI goku at the same tome.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: why are you trolling? We all know only Legit regards would think that. You know Beerus can solo Jiren and MUI goku in the manga.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 takenstew22  Moderator
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11 god_spawn  Moderator
@gideongarner01: No reason for the insults, dude.
SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma still solos Beerus

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gideongarner01

At this moment he’s anywhere from planet Moro level to above current MUI goku. Making him considerably above Jiren and broly, as well as Being above broly movie gogeta blue (although a hypothetical current gogeta/vegito blue would possibly be stronger).

Avatar image for deactivated-601b82473b8c5
deactivated-601b82473b8c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinite-D Multiversal