How strong is g5 Bajrang gun (monkey King gun) DC Feat [op chp1050] SPOILERS!

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Raziel2014

its not as high as people want it to be, you can wank it to Island level/Gigaton range but thats about it.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too soon too make any solid conclusions until we get some better visuals comparing the fissures, Magma dome, tunnels etc. to wano’s size to better scale because for now it doesn’t seem to be drawn to scale, and we know how writers are very inconsistent with visuals and their true intentions of the strength for characters are usually far below what the fan-base speculates, this could be like Toneri’s Moon split all over again, where the split looked dozens of kilometers in width from a single visual from a far away perspective but is later shown several times to only be a few meters in width with close-up Visuals

Even if we take everything at face-value, Multi-Continental to moon level is absurd, that tall mountain shown on the surface is wider than the tunnels and fissures combined it’s only a few kilometers in width at best, and where is everybody getting the size of wano from? I’m pretty sure its size has never been confirmed

Is not a mountain exactly. In fact, is a lot of times bigger than a mountain, you can compare it here for example:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are mountains in Wano:

No Caption Provided

and then you can compare that thing with this:

No Caption Provided

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This shot clearly makes it look like the thickness and width of the the rock Kaido fragmented is around his size. So in order to calc the weight of stone that was fragmented, you got 2 dimensions already.

I would eyeball the length to around 20km, just eyeballing and not doing anything calcy, though.

This would make the total weight of the fragmented stone around 3520000000 kgs or 3520000000000 grams/cubic centimeters.

Fragmentations is equal to 8 joule per centimer, so that's around 2.816e+13 joule or around 6.7 megaton tnt which is town level. That's supposed to be town level according to vsbattles. But it is doesn't really mean anything considering the fact that:

1. There's a probiblity that the width and thickness the hole get smaller as Kaido went through it.

2. It's only the calc of the amount of destruction caused by Kaido falling down, not factors in Luffy punching him from a relatively large distance.

Anyway this should be around like large island level to me, it fits well with what OP verse has shown, pretty well.

That was normal Kaido attack lvl

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov: that still doesn’t change the width of the mountain in question only being a few kilometers in width at best, it’s about as wide as the flower capital( town sized) and the tunnels/fissures Kaido created being massively smaller than it in width. Sure the Mountain may be far taller than an average mountain, but it’s width isn’t anything grand, those “mountains” you showed me in the scans for comparison were hill sized tbh and the perspective of the flower capital mountain in the background is way off

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov: that still doesn’t change the width of the mountain in question only being a few kilometers in width at best, it’s about as wide as the flower capital( town sized) and the tunnels/fissures Kaido created being massively smaller than it in width. Sure the Mountain may be far taller than an average mountain, but it’s width isn’t anything grand, those “mountains” you showed me in the scans for comparison were hill sized tbh and the perspective of the flower capital mountain in the background is way off

Hmmm I'm not sure why the feat would change if it evaluates its width when that was never in question but how deep it penetrated, reaching the terrestrial magma. At least reading this topic and others, I don't see anyone emphasizing that it has X level due to the fact that it left a crater with X wide.
Rather what is evaluated is that Luffy's blow sent Kaido to such an absurdly wide depth and that as a secondary effect it caused an explosion of magma from the core of the earth.

On the other hand, many of the sizes you mention are quite unspecific for someone whose first comment was "where do you get Wano's size?" I mean, I could ask you the same thing, where do you get all those sizes? xd

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@sauce_god31 said:

Hmmm I'm not sure why the feat would change if it evaluates its width when that was never in question but how deep it penetrated, reaching the terrestrial magma. At least reading this topic and others, I don't see anyone emphasizing that it has X level due to the fact that it left a crater with X wide.

Rather what is evaluated is that Luffy's blow sent Kaido to such an absurdly wide depth and that as a secondary effect it caused an explosion of magma from the core of the earth.

On the other hand, many of the sizes you mention are quite unspecific for someone whose first comment was "where do you get Wano's size?" I mean, I could ask you the same thing, where do you get all those sizes? xd

The width of that crater should be equivalent to the Big Mom crater as shown and that was multi mountain sized.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@sauce_god31 said:

Well I’ve seen several people in this thread claim that the tunnles, fissures and magma chamber are comparable to the entirety of Wano, which is obviously false since the area that is shown in relation to the underground damage is only about the size of flower capital so any comparisons to Wano as a whole is absurd since an almost insignificant portion of Wano is shown

u do realize that magma chambers are located roughly 10km below sea level on average right? and considering the width of tunnels/fissures were far less than that, I don’t see how you could get the feat anywhere near Continental or even country level for that matter

that “explosion of magma“ was merely a Volcano starting to erupt which is confirmed on panel, stuff like that ranges from Mountain to Large mountain at best, that’s something Mid tiers in OP can pull off

I mean, I could ask you the same thing, where do you get all those sizes? xd

consistent visuals show that flower capital is town sized, and the tall mountain is shown relative to it in width on maps, using real life comparisons gives me basic knowledge of how big these things are by simply eye-balling them

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicov said:
@sauce_god31 said:

Well I’ve seen several people in this thread claim that the tunnles, fissures and magma chamber are comparable to the entirety of Wano, which is obviously false since the area that is shown in relation to the underground damage is only about the size of flower capital so any comparisons to Wano as a whole is absurd since an almost insignificant portion of Wano is shown

u do realize that magma chambers are located roughly 10km below sea level on average right? and considering the width of tunnels/fissures were far less than that, I don’t see how you could get the feat anywhere near Continental or even country level for that matter

that “explosion of magma“ was merely a Volcano starting to erupt which is confirmed on panel, stuff like that ranges from Mountain to Large mountain at best, that’s something Mid tiers in OP can pull off

I mean, I could ask you the same thing, where do you get all those sizes? xd

consistent visuals show that flower capital is town sized, and the tall mountain is shown relative to it in width on maps, using real life comparisons gives me basic knowledge of how big these things are by simply eye-balling them

I see a lot of subjective appreciation in your statement, but few concrete data from the manga that prove anything you say.
Anyway as Shirsho mentions, if the width is your concern, you can compare it to the multi-mountain crater left by Big Mom.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sauce_God31

@nicov

I see a lot of subjective appreciation in your statement, but few concrete data from the manga that prove anything you say.

Anyway as Shirsho mentions, if the width is your concern, you can compare it to the multi-mountain crater left by Big Mom.

you can look up everything I said with a simple google search and see for yourself

Those aren’t legit mountains, those are pretty small rock pillars, Onigashima itself is only Mountain sized and many of those pillars are dotted around the island, even Flower capital is much bigger than them, The Onigashima Skull which is comparable to small huts and a very narrow stairway near the entrance dwarfs them, that hole is barely a kilometer in diameter bud which makes the crater small mountain sized at best, I’m just calling it how I see it

in totality the feat should be around small country to country level when you factor in the kinetic energy of Luffy’s punch, the volcanic eruption and the underground fissures/tunnels. impressive but nowhere near the levels i’m seeing amongst some of these responses

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SkySanji

Onigishima is only mountain sized? Holy shit the downplaying when 70 meter giants can comfortably fit on 1 floor inside of the skull this is the most simplest example out of many and I’ll just it to prove Onigishima is substantially bigger than a mountain

God21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: lol what? I Know your not talking about the numbers ogres? They are nowhere near that tall, they are not that much bigger than normal sized humans

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

🤨 idk neither

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god21: just because they are called "mountains" doesn't necessarily mean they are legit mountain size, visuals say otherwise, thats like saying that hill dangai ichigo busted was a full blown mountain because it was called one and where are those random measurements in that onigashima scan coming from? I can assure you they are innacurate and the pixel scaling is horrendous

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: lol what? I Know your not talking about the numbers ogres? They are nowhere near that tall, they are not that much bigger than normal sized humans

No Caption Provided

God21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31:

“just because they are called "mountains" doesn't necessarily mean they are legit mountain size,”

Then what does it mean, hill sized?

“visuals say otherwise,”

Are you talking about stuff like king being visible next to them? That’s just inconsistent drawing

“thats like saying that hill dangai ichigo busted was a full blown mountain because it was called one”

then he did

“and where are those random measurements in that onigashima scan coming from?”

I saw you say something like hut sized skull dome, so I picked a picture with both scans in it

“I can assure you they are innacurate“

based on what

and the pixel scaling is horrendous

how

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: databooks/guides are hardly reliable in any series, just compare the samurai and animal pirates to the numbers in the manga and you'll see that they're not really that big

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@futureisbest: they update per arc, not per feat. They will update once wano is confirmed over.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sauce_God31
@god21 said:

@sauce_god31:

“just because they are called "mountains" doesn't necessarily mean they are legit mountain size,”

Then what does it mean, hill sized?

Yes roughly or rock pillars in other words

“visuals say otherwise,”

Are you talking about stuff like king being visible next to them? That’s just inconsistent drawing

Nah, they aren’t even shaped like normal mountains and they are far smaller than the onigashima skull, bridges and stairways can be made out clear as day in front of the skull, if it was anywhere near mountain sized they would barely be visible at all near it

“thats like saying that hill dangai ichigo busted was a full blown mountain because it was called one”

then he did

False, mountains are at least 600 meters and that's just small mountains, if visuals and evidence don't line up with that then mountain sized claims can be dismissed

“and where are those random measurements in that onigashima scan coming from?”

I saw you say something like hut sized skull dome, so I picked a picture with both scans in it

You misinterpreted it, I said the small huts near the entrance of the skull in comparison to the skull itself is just one of the many reasons it isn't anywhere near mountain sized, but actually it only seems to be one hut bur the bridges and stairways still prove my point

“I can assure you they are innacurate“

based on what

Pretty much everything I've already said

and the pixel scaling is horrendous

how

Those small huts in the scan would have to be dozens of meters tall based on the pixel scaling and that's obviously nonsense

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw someone say Moon level lmao. Doesn't exceed continental level.

Yhwachez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Large island level at best

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AzazelMP4

Continent level at max.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jieldre said:
@kajin_style said:

I'm going to predict-- Moon lvl+ punch.

We are talking about an island size punch, hitting a town size dragon into the magma chambers of the planet, on an island that is for some bizarre reason elevated above sea level compared to other islands on the planet. Remember the big waterfall everyone had to climb up just to get into Wano's waters? Yeah that's what I am talkng about.

Another reason I claim Moon lvl, Luffy had to overpower Kaido's counter attack to not only overwhelm him but send him off with enough force to be drilled in the planet that deep. Honestly, I'm surprise the island didn't take any more damage from than that, unless the eruption at Udon is the damage.

Still haven't a clue what that eruption means. Are they coming back? Or did Luffy hit Kaido so hard that lava exploded up out of Udon from just the sheer force of that single punch?

I don't think that you understand how to interpret feats very well. Nothing in this feat comes close to Moon level.(1)

You are not considering enough factors. Here's my list:

• Kaido held up an entire island by himself with his clouds This was a constant stamina drain.
  • Kaido and Big Mom together can unleash island level attacks, casually IE: Ocean Sovereignty.
  • Kaido no sold G4 attacks and took zero damage to them.
  • The island size fist, is being launched by a guy who in base and without haki can Bazooka launch fodders on to other islands. See Wappo and Buggy's encounters with Luffy.
  • Kaido has his own haki and attack with which he used to counter Luffy's therefore, his attack needs to be overwhelmed. We we saw drawn is the force left over from the clash.

Tanking those G4 punches early on is also a huge factor in Luffy's scaling. Those punches were roughly city busting level especially to be able to hurt Doffy, who giggled and laughed off G2 punches, which you know took out a pacifista in 1 shot. King kong gun was island level given how it turn Doffy's body into a projectile that can fold a city.

Kaido then tanks that same King Kong Gun with zero damage, then later holds up an island? Yeah ok, this is several tiers above Luffy at the start of Wano. With each tier Luffy climbs, it is not enough, never is enough even with Conq haki fully realized, it wasn't enough. Took his awaken DF to literally man-handle Kaido.

So the guy who can throw a punch fast enough to call it a pistol, is the guy throwing an island-sized fist. That's gonna do more than measly continental since Continental is basically kaido's stamina pool. It has to be multi-cont/moon level.

The progression and stacking of feats is there. People just aren't reading the story and are instead looking at the panel alone and making judgement calls. It is why at every arc and ever big feat we hear the same thing, all the time: "Island this, island that," in a shone series with a protag that progressively exceeds his limits every arc.

So yeah, my moon lvl claim is gonna stand for a bit.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too soon too make any solid conclusions until we get some better visuals comparing the fissures, Magma dome, tunnels etc. to wano’s size to better scale because for now it doesn’t seem to be drawn to scale, and we know how writers are very inconsistent with visuals and their true intentions of the strength for characters are usually far below what the fan-base speculates, this could be like Toneri’s Moon split all over again, where the split looked dozens of kilometers in width from a single visual from a far away perspective but is later shown several times to only be a few meters in width with close-up Visuals

Even if we take everything at face-value, Multi-Continental to moon level is absurd, that tall mountain shown on the surface is wider than the tunnels and fissures combined it’s only a few kilometers in width at best, and where is everybody getting the size of wano from? I’m pretty sure its size has never been confirmed

That tall mountain is in the center of the island. That image seems to more imply just how truly deep they went. Little else about exact scaling.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: How does anything you said indicate moon+ level? It just indicates really strong. You gave no objective numbers or reasoning to why it could destroy the moon or more.

I could but that would be a looooooooong thread.

Since it mostly centers around what characters can tank and has show to be able to tank repeatedly. Doffy is one major factor. He laughed off Luffy's G2 punches. No one, previously has done this. That's when the power creep began. Prior to this a G2 punch wrecked anyone and one-shotted a Pacifista.

Scaling Pacifista is another factor too as I got them at island lvl durability just for one to tank the strawhats insane attacks repeatedly. Others may say town as a joke but Luffy was able to push two buildings apart back in Water 7 while pinned between them. The strawhats also took out Fishmen who were strong enough to flip houses. So town lvl is not cutting it.

So what about City level? This is where we look into Enes Lobby and Luffy with building lvl pushing power, which again isn't his punching power. The guy can throw 700 ton golden balls as a finisher hit:

No Caption Provided

So we can say Luffy's base punches are multi-building at Enes Lobby, cool. Blueno tanked all those punches and his Doriki was 820. That's One Piece's inverse power level scaling that never got used again. G2 punches utterly obliterated this man. Ok so.. city block, cool. Rob Lucci is 4000 Doriki, nearly 5 times Blueno. G2 punches is what you need for him to feel anything, anything less does nothing.

In comes G3 punch, it bodies Lucci and stuns him, so... multi-city block? Cool. It takes a G2 gatling attack to deliver enough rapid force to overwhelm Lucci's defenses and close out the finisher. So.. G2 gatling scales to multi-city block++?

Ok cool. Now consider Sanji and Zoro being within that power range.. cool cool cool.... Pacifista tanks all 3's strongest attack in combination! It continues to do so, taking hit after hit from them the other strawhats and doesn't drop until its own laser explodes in its mouth. Then it was end game.

So yeah.. roughly island level durability and you see as I try to explain it it gets lengthy and thats just to explain Pacifista scaling.

Fyi, I treat durability as an HP bar/stamina bar that is drained over the course of the fight.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw someone say Moon level lmao. Doesn't exceed continental level.

yeah, what of it? Prove me wrong. :P

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO at the people saying Wano is multi-continental in size.

Punch is island level+/small country.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MonvieZ3

OP Downplayers need to have some brains,

Scaling the AP to Large island below is plain downplaying as Onigashima scales to Large island but that was dwarf in height comparison to the hole that luffy dug,

Kaido's Boro breath pierced through onigashima but luffy Bajrang gun was miles better than Large island Boro breath from kaido.

No Caption Provided

As I scale it takes 8 Large Island Onigashima to reach the magma chamber, that Luffy AP feat can be scaled to

Large Country+(Clashing and overpowering Kaido) up to

Continental(Point blank to the ground)

No Caption Provided
Thunder_Loki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3 said:

OP Downplayers need to have some brains,

Scaling the AP to Large island below is plain downplaying as Onigashima scales to Large island but that was dwarf in height comparison to the hole that luffy dug,

Kaido's Boro breath pierced through onigashima but luffy Bajrang gun was miles better than Large island Boro breath from kaido.

No Caption Provided

As I scale it takes 8 Large Island Onigashima to reach the magma chamber, that Luffy AP feat can be scaled to

Large Country+(Clashing and overpowering Kaido) up to

Continental(Point blank to the ground)

No Caption Provided

Insane physical feat.

Never see a physical feat on such lvl in Naruto or Bleach(physical), One Piece is indeed physicalwise the strongest of these 3.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: tanking 3 characters with multli city block++++ attacks doesn't put someone even close to island level. You would have to be tanking attacks from 3 characters with multi mountain level attacks.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DankSinatra

@monviez3:

“As I scale it takes 8 Large Island Onigashima to reach the magma chamber, that Luffy AP feat can be scaled to“

That’s the issue. You’re scaling a map that’s not using actual size of the objects(literally that map is nowhere near the true size of wano or anything on or around it). Most people are scaling the fact that we have a magma chamber visible and going by facts, magma chambers in average are 10-20km below the surface and that law gave us the diameter of the holes from his feat due to it dwarfing the mountains.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style:

“So yeah, my moon lvl claim is gonna stand for a bit.“

It will remain for you. Nothing you listed or argued has proven moon level for myself or anyone else here. So tout it as much as you like as it’ll either be disproven or picked apart like your multipliers scaling you were using for a long time.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MonvieZ3

@danksinatra: What map should we use to scale the underground height of wano? Those maps drawn by ODA himself consistently and we are following Oda map logic here so stop using real life rocket science magma chamber distance,

That tall mountain your downplaying is same size of Flower capital diameter wise.

No Caption Provided

and you're claiming that the hole diameter was dwarfing mountains? That was rock pillar at best and they are comparable to big mom width size lmao, The hole diameter was small enough to be comparable to the tall mountain.

No Caption Provided

You can't dissaprove the scaling unless you show anti-feats came from the OP series itself.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3:

“As I scale it takes 8 Large Island Onigashima to reach the magma chamber, that Luffy AP feat can be scaled to“

That’s the issue. You’re scaling a map that’s not using actual size of the objects(literally that map is nowhere near the true size of wano or anything on or around it). Most people are scaling the fact that we have a magma chamber visible and going by facts, magma chambers in average are 10-20km below the surface and that law gave us the diameter of the holes from his feat due to it dwarfing the mountains.

That doesn't work here because Wano is not on sea level, so you have to add 10-20 km after adding the height above sea level that Wano is, in other words the depth of the tunnel that Kaido and Big Mom were punched through. And the height of the waterfall the top of where Wano is located is consistently shown to be quite a bit larger than the diameter of the Wano country itself:

No Caption Provided

Surely you are not saying the Wano country has a diameter of 10-20 km now are you?

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DankSinatra

@monviez3:

Im not going to stop using real life “rocket” science lmao(not even rocket science my dude).

His maps are consistently not to scale as that same map shows the straw hat boat the same size as onigashima.

Now I’m downplaying because I pointed out that the map is inconsistent? And that using is inflated your ego? Also, I like how you guys cherry pick sizes as big mom was also comparable to onigashima:

https://i.imgur.com/TFAFRZ4.jpg

So size debunk?

Now you’re confusing me. I literally gave the idea that the hole dwarfed mountains that were around it and now you’re against it and want to give it a smaller result? Literally the same mountains that were shown far away from the flower capital and we’re still large enough to be visible.

I can disprove it by the very maps you provide as. THEY ARE NOT TO TRUE SCALE given that the straw hat ship is comparable to Onigashima in it. Are we gonna now start saying that the straw hat ship >> the holes? Do show me actual given sizes and distances if you’re going to use the map because right now you’re assuming how big everything is based on the map. Like you’re literally flip flopping.

You can’t prove scaling unless you have actual sizes and not 1:1000 scale maps and claim “wElL oDa mAdE tHe MAp sO THE SiZe iS CAnnOn”

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DankSinatra

@shirso: The magma chamber isn’t sea level either. I won’t add anything else to it as nothing about Wano is sea level(it’s literally a protruding underwater mountain that is a large ways out of the ocean). I’m not saying that wano is 10-20km in diameter. I am saying that using that map to scale is inconsistent as nothing in it is true to size and that using it to scale the size of anything will inflate or undershoot anything. I am saying based off what is shown and what Information we have gives us results that are not what’s being claimed. We have:

A. A visible magma chamber that is not in the ocean itself.

B. The diameter of the hole that we can base off of laws as both big mom and Kaido both went to the exact same place. And we can use the magma chamber to get depth. Using that map to scale literally anything is bringing inconsistency to the table.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: my bad, I double checked and the chamber is sea level. But that doesn’t change my stance of being against using the map for scale.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By shirso
@danksinatra said:

@shirso: The magma chamber isn’t sea level either.

Yeah it is 10-20 km below sea level like normal magma chambers

I won’t add anything else to it as nothing about Wano is sea level(it’s literally a protruding underwater mountain that is a large ways out of the ocean).

In that case you'd be wrong as you are simply ignoring the height of the waterfall the top of which Wano is located.

I’m not saying that wano is 10-20km in diameter. I am saying that using that map to scale is inconsistent as nothing in it is true to size and that using it to scale the size of anything will inflate or undershoot anything. I am saying based off what is shown and what Information we have gives us results that are not what’s being claimed. We have:

The diameter of Wano being much smaller than the height of the waterfall has always been consistent though, in the most recent map from 1050 as well as the one I showed you from 954 almost a 100 chapters prior. It's even a plot point as the large height of the waterfall in comparison is what makes it so hard to reach Wano. Don't go by symbols used to illustrate singular objects like a ship, those are never drawn to scale even in real maps, for clarity purposes.

A. A visible magma chamber that is not in the ocean itself.

B. The diameter of the hole that we can base off of laws as both big mom and Kaido both went to the exact same place. And we can use the magma chamber to get depth. Using that map to scale literally anything is bringing inconsistency to the table.

Again you'd be wrong then as that's akin to assuming Wano is at sea level which goes against the entire plot of the arc.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: my bad, I double checked and the chamber is sea level. But that doesn’t change my stance of being against using the map for scale.

Huh? No, sea level is the bottom of the waterfall and the chamber is below that as normal magma chambers are, I labeled sea level as SL here:

No Caption Provided
DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Small simple question. Do you have an actual number for the height or diameter? Because going by magma chamber alone would make this smaller than you believe:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190819132125.htm#:~:text=Summary%3A,six%20and%2010%20kilometers%20underground.&text=A%20new%20study%20reveals%20why,range%20within%20the%20Earth's%20crust.

This article states that the average magma chamber is actually 6-10 KM below sea level. So yea. You wanna keep using that map because it’ll be far smaller than you think.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By shirso
@danksinatra said:

@shirso:

Small simple question. Do you have an actual number for the height or diameter? Because going by magma chamber alone would make this smaller than you believe:

The height/depth of the tunnel he punched Kaido through is several times the diameter of Wano, which can be quantified using different approaches depending on your preference, 1000 Ri statement, it's size relative to Onigashima, the fact that it's different islands have different climates, some horizon shots, etc.

Let's take the 2nd one for example, Oni has generally been put around 16 km diameter wise, Wano should be between 100-200 km diameter wise in that case.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190819132125.htm#:~:text=Summary%3A,six%20and%2010%20kilometers%20underground.&text=A%20new%20study%20reveals%20why,range%20within%20the%20Earth's%20crust.

This article states that the average magma chamber is actually 6-10 KM below sea level. So yea. You wanna keep using that map because it’ll be far smaller than you think.

Yeah that's where magma chambers are generally found, some can go as deep as 50 km, in this case as you can see it also extends off panel, so we can't see how large it truly is.

You don't have to pixel scale and come at an exact number for the height of the tunnel, however it's always been consistently larger than Wano itself.

Edit: Further shots showing just how large the height of the waterfall is:

No Caption Provided

The rock formations at the bottom of the waterfall (much smaller than the waterfall's height) more or less comparable to Zunisha's height above sea level (which is about 17 km I believe) even while in the background.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Edgelord91

Island DC

continental AP-

Base conquers Luffy, big mom, kaido have small country calcs

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Zou gives us credibility here. We have official size for it. So the hole luffy made would be in the 30-40km depth.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danksinatra: Too low tbh, the waterfall isn't merely twice Zunisha's height.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: I wouldn’t call it too low unless you can give an actual scale.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By shirso
@danksinatra said:

@shirso: I wouldn’t call it too low unless you can give an actual scale.

Dunno, let's say at least 10 times? Anyone can see the rock pillars at the bottom of the waterfall/Zunisha aren't just half the waterfall's height, the rock pillars are so insignificant compared to the waterfall's height they don't even turn up on any illustration.

Scaling from Wano's size is more reliable anyway.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

Yea that’s overshooting it.