HOW POWERFUL IS PRIME ALL MIGHT

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(Keep in mind, I'm not a proffesional mathematician so my numbers could be wrong, don't crucify me for it. I'm also writing on a phone so sorry for no pictures)

INTRODUCTION: All Might, the seventh user of One for All, the number one hero, the Symbol of Peace and Justice, Anime Superman is undoubtedly a powerful character but he used to be much stronger. Due to his fight with a poison Gillian, his power took a significant drop but how significant of a drop was it, how powerful was he before and where would he be on a power scale. Let's find out on "HOW POWERFUL IS PRIME ALL MIGHT".

HIS CURRENT STATS: His current stats in the My Hero Acadamia Official Guide Book are S+ in Power, S+ in Speed, S+ in Technique, S+ in Intelligence, S+ in Teamwork/Charisma. For simplicity sake I will assume his injury caused his speed and strength to regress equally, as they are completely equal now so they probably where before.

HIS CURRENT STRENGTH: His most powerful attack is the United States of Smash one handed punch which I estimate to be worth 129.86 tons of TNT (using all might as a "ruler" I can estimate the crater to be 2534.91m, multiplying that by the force to destroy rock which is 214.34j/cm is how I got the number.)

HIS CURRENT MOVEMENT SPEED: His best feat of speed is running 5 kilometers in 30 seconds, including him fighting an estimation of 3 Nomu and his conversation with the number 2 hero Endeavor. Shortening the time to 20 for the fights and conversation (which is reasonable) that buts his speed at about 560 mph running, using the Speed=Distance/Time law.

HIS CURRENT REACTION/COMBAT SPEED: One could argue his movement and reaction/combat speed are equal, as one would have to manuver themselves effectively in response to how fast their going. So his reaction speed is 560 mph right??? Well, maybe. The average human person can punch at 15 mph and can punch 5 times in a second (although there are records of people like Bruce Lee doing 7 in a second.) In his fight with Nomu, he punched 300 times before Nomu could regenerate, which I calculated to taking, well, one second when Shoto took off the Nomu's arm and leg. Meaning that All Might punches 60 times faster than the average person, putting his punches at 900 mph, putting his reaction/combat speed at 900 mph.

CLAIM OF HIS PEAK ABILITY: When he defeats the Nomu at the USJ at the end of Season 1 he says "in my hayday I could have did that with 5 hits, today it took 300 mighty blows." Meaning if he is to be believed (which I would believe so, the number one superhero is probably trustworthy,) he was 60 times weaker than he was before.

HIS PEAK STRENGHT: So let's run the affore mentioned United States of Smash number back (129.86) and multiply it by 60 which gives us...7791.6 tons of TNT or 2.8273682e+13 joules of energy. And there is no evidance to say he can't just spam this attack. The only reason he couldn't use it repeatedly before was because he was weakened and half dead. So he is outputting 2.8273682e+13 joules of energy per hand and he has two of them

HIS PEAK SPEED: Taking the previous number for speed calculated previously (560 mph) and multiplying it by 60 gives us 33600 mph. For reference At 20 °C (68 °F), the speed of sound in air is about 767 mph, making him 43.8 times faster than sound.

HIS PEAK REACTION/COMBAT SPEED: So multiplying his previous 900 mph speed by 60 for his peak number we get 54000 mph for his peak combat speed

WHERE DOES THIS PUT HIM: I would solidly place him in the upper echilons of teams such as the Avengers. Not on the level of Thor, Hulk or Captain Marvel but just below them, far above that of Captain America, Black Widow and Hawkeye. On a power scale of 10 (10 being highest in fiction) I would place him at a 6.5 mark, strong enough to be noticed but not a planet buster, although they may have to rename his ultimate move to Eurasia Smash.

StrawberryPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would solidly place him in the upper echilons of teams such as the Avengers. Not on the level of Thor, Hulk or Captain Marvel but just below them, far above that of Captain America, Black Widow and Hawkeye. On a power scale of 10 (10 being highest in fiction) I would place him at a 6.5 mark, strong enough to be noticed but not a planet buster, although they may have to rename his ultimate move to Eurasia Smash.

Lol no. All-Might can't even bust a town. Someone like Luke Cage would walk all over him.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental level

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

60x stronger, that means he has casual city level striking in his prime estimating the casual city block level striking of dying AM.

HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bearderby: i went with his claim because I haven't seen other proof of his peak. Sorry if it was an inflation but it's what I'm goin with

HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strawberrypimp: I mean, I may be missing something but how is like cage this powerful. He probably (almost definitely) has the durability to take All Might on but as far as I can tell definitely not the strength or speed

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would solidly place him in the upper echilons of teams such as the Avengers. Not on the level of Thor, Hulk or Captain Marvel but just below them, far above that of Captain America, Black Widow and Hawkeye. On a power scale of 10 (10 being highest in fiction) I would place him at a 6.5 mark, strong enough to be noticed but not a planet buster, although they may have to rename his ultimate move to Eurasia Smash.

Lol no. All-Might can't even bust a town. Someone like Luke Cage would walk all over him.

He said he needed 300 hits to beat Noumu and that it wouldve taken 3 in his prime....

HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: I just watched the episode and he said 5

StrawberryPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

He said he needed 300 hits to beat Noumu and that it wouldve taken 3 in his prime....

And? He was at best city block level post-wound, even multiplied by 60 he wouldn't even reach the attack power of a decent nuke.

@strawberrypimp: I mean, I may be missing something but how is like cage this powerful. He probably (almost definitely) has the durability to take All Might on but as far as I can tell definitely not the strength or speed

Luke Cage has exchanged blows with, hurt and/or beat characters way superior to All-Might. He traded blows with classic Iron Man, Dr. Doom, She-Hulk, Titania, Orka, Namor, Proxima Midnight, Ragnarok (Thor's clone), Absorbing Man, hurt people like Virtue (skrull that was more powerful than Super-Skrull), Vision, Wonder Man and Count Nefaria with his blows, beat people like Ironclad, Doc Samson, Colossus, Wrecker, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Reed Richards, etc. He is way out of All-Might's league.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is absolutely zero proof of his 60 times statement... for all we know it was just simple boasting to reassure his students of his unbeaten persona.

Your belief in his statement to be true is not proof.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think we'll ever know.

I'm fairly certain he was high tier, however All Might and the people who support him tend to be overconfident and bias in the applications of abilities.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impossible to say unless we get a flashback.

HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: it's the closest we have to proof than we've ever gotten. If your willing to write back with another statement someone has made, or other manga panels or such I don't know about, feel free to and I'll analyse.

In terms of "My belief doesn't make it true" you are completely right, but what reason does all might have to lie, in front of his successor no less. I feel like All Mights the Symbol of Peace and Justice, the Number 1 hero is a trustworthy guy. Sure he could have been saving public face but who would he be saving it from (the teachers know his secret already and the students I would think wouldn't go behind all mights back and reveal everything.) He was just stabbed and had to be saved by an emo highschool human thermos sooooooo, I don't think it would've been much of a stretch to say "he could have said something like "Man, it would've been hard even in my prime" and they wouldn't treat him any differently."

HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I completely agree, I was just trying to put a number to it cuz it was burning a hole in my mind for ages

HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strawberrypimp: ok, I don't know how it changes my statement. He would wash black widow, Hawkeye and Captain America as I've previously stated but I also said he isn't on the level of Captain Marvel, Thor or Hulk, so with your feats for Cage I don't see how it would change his ranking

thyanomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So let's take a look, in the MHA film in which is considered canon by Horikoshi the author of the manga, Toshinori's friend uses a machine to detect his power energy, and it's literally at 5% of his prime power. not 20% which is a echo chamber and a result of scaling which we all know isn't always correct. Even weak AM when he was facing AFO when he was no longer able to retain his Symbol of Peace form was able to block a vaporization attack estimated to be over 24 megantons of force while holding back since citizens were still there in danger.

Now, i want to know when did Cage release with a casual swing enough force to cause fissures and change the weather on a large scale? The generated capacity of 10, 000 megatons or something along the 9,800, 000 joules. This was his feat at his weakest which was 5% of his power, not 20 since by canon the film shows his progress.

Speed wise he literally travelled 40 miles and defeated 100 enemies scattered in the city juiced up by quirk enhancers, set out fires with ice breath, saved children from accidents, grabbed a hammer and fixed homes and buildings, prevented car accidents, helped pedestrians and stopped buildings from collapsing all in 3 seconds after doing international work for 72 hours straight.

Also, Manga vs Comics is a bit unfair. Marvel and DC have about 90 years of feat up scaling while MHA barely has 6 and it hasnt given us end game characters yet. So i need to see when did Luke create a storm at his weakest while missing his stomach, a lung and other vital organs.

Prime AM should be Continental at the very best. Luke is barely a street fighter with anti bullet skin.

Avatar image for deactivated-6060fa1739a9c
deactivated-6060fa1739a9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current feats: At least Town Level to Small City Level.