How powerful is Current Juggernaut?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Lvenger

After the events of Amazing X-Men #18-19, Cain Marko was the Juggernaut once more and was not only stated to be more powerful than any previous avatar of Cyttorak but was immune to Rachel Grey’s telepathy without his helmet. Yet after this story, writers seemed to forget about this power up. Cain showed up to fight the younger time displaced X-Men but got BFRed. Not a bad showing you might say but then in Deadpool he struggled to lift a freaking truck. Recently in this week’s Thor #1 he got a double edged set of feats. The first was ragdolling Thor, no selling a hammerless punch as well as an impure Uru hammer strike from the God of Thunder but later Thor knocked a tooth from Cain’s mouth with a bigger hammer despite being in the Temple of Cyttorak where his power was boosted. Obviously consistency in comic power levels has never been set amongst writers but how powerful is current Juggernaut given his fluctuations?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think this art is the worst thing that ever happened to juggernaut

No Caption Provided

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cain getting bfred isn`t surprise.Thor knocked him down with magic and drawing blood from Jugs is pure WIS. Current Juggernaut is much stronger than any other brutes such as WWH,WBH and his past incarnations but writers are extremely nerfing him.

Azmoddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Azmoddan

Feats > statements.

As far as current Juggernaut goes all I've seen from him is getting tricked and BFR'd by Colossus, got beaten by Deadpool using a cement truck and got his teeth broken by Thor.

I mean the Deadpool thing is an obvious low showing/PIS nonsense, although you could argue that the other 2 are low showings as well based on the fact that an amped Juggernaut should treat Colossus about the same way WWH treated him and end the fight instantly and the fact that Thor shouldn't be able to hurt him unless he somehow overcomes his invulnerable barrier, let alone break his teeth.

Overall it's not looking good for Juggy. He is joining the ranks of Gladiator, Hyperion, Apocolypse, etc... Characters that SHOULD preform better but because they either don't have their own books, or the other writers just don't care/dont see them as that powerful, they end up sucking and being low tier powerhouses based on actual showings.

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

I think this art is the worst thing that ever happened to juggernaut

No Caption Provided

I agree. Juggernaut can`t match with cartoonized art.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eeef

Agreed with the above the art is downright terrible.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in uncanny avengers, it took brother voodoo channelling cytorakk to bfr him to crimson cosmos, prior to that he was owning the avengers line up .

deadpool showing is pure stupidity, I won't even accept that showing lol.

thor's showing was wis since the juggernaut was amped even more or thor is just that powerful? Aaron like writing thor as a powerhouse .

current juggernaut is team buster level , but still a jobber.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The art is indeed awful

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't even put Juggernaut's current feats above the new Hulk let alone WBH

kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I agree with all the opinions

Actual writers are doing a piece of shit with Juggy. How is possible being more powerful than ever, but being hurt with a mallet that rips a tooth. Wtf!

Ironically, the current Juggernaut is not even close to the shadow of the classic Juggernaut. Rather he looks like a depowered Juggernaut in Thundebolts.

Furthermore, I do not accept his last appearances. It is a complete offense to the character's original concept and purpose.

doctor223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaron‘s thor is really awful