• 52 results
Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was wondering exactly how powerful is ben 10 ? I know his omnitrix can take alien dna and give ben the appearance, skills and powers and I know he can hold up to 3 species per planet so can ben have dna from kryptonian or saiyan or what about mutants like wolverine or metahumans like flash and what about if he were to meet the transformers can he become a autobot ? Oh and is it true that ben can combine his aliens ?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't scan mutated DNA as far as I know. Nor metahumans. He can, however, combine his aliens using Biomnitrix.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Alien X he becomes very very powerful.. But it's not easy to use Alien x

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fabricolage

Ben himself is physically skilled, as he can handled human alien plumbers and other aliens on his own. His omnitrix and upgraded and dual versions prove to be his strongest asset. Although I barely watched the omniverse series, it proved that no matter what danger he is dealing with, his omnitrix will shift through the various aliens he holds in order to overcome the situation at hand, like when he had to save the universe by holding its destruction in his hands in the last episode. Said destruction was used before, as Ben's reality was destroyed and changed which is when reality changed once more with slight differences such as Gwen and Mr. Smoothies in the show.

Plus, his Alien X can do the same, as it was evident when the show got meta by showing all different series versions of Azmuth on screen with an alien talking about how other Alien X's have done this for quite some time when Ben had to go to Alien trial, and also when Ben gained control of Alien X during some fight. Even his future versions proved to be capable of achieving greater creativity than regular Ben, such as using an alien's powers as Ben himself in one reality, or use the combination of two aliens with two omnitrix's in another. XLR8 can react and move around while everything is frozen, Upgrade or Grey Matter can improve his own omnitrix, Ghostfreak can possess and convert others, etc. His ability to gain additional DNA proves to be dangerous as well, especially when he can combine it with another alien in his arsenal. He's got master control, so gg.

Unfortunately he can't copy whatever Gwen is as she is pure energy or magic, so there is that limitation.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: @richubs: @fabricolage: @supergoku17: @kid_omega_prime: So the omnitrix has dolphin and mouse dna so dose that mean ben can become a mouse and if it can hold dna from one planet can ben just go to a alternate universe and get 3 difference earth samples ?

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me try this again if the omnitrix can hold 3 dna samples from one planet then what if ben 10 went to marvel 616 then scand wolverine and 2 other mutants then he goes to dc new earth and scan beast boy would ben have more then one human sample ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and i remember back in the original show when he seemed to be street level at times.

universal now..really stepped it up these last few years.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think he can turn into a celestial or galactus because I think there pure energy and he needs aliens with dna to scan.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I see well you don’t know if you don’t ask oh can ben’s current omnitrix do alien evolutions or do alien fusions

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Powerful but even his future self is kind of meh, I don't consider him universal casually and literally all of his aliens except for maybe less than 5 are Street, Low mid. I love his character/powers though. Even If he CAN transform into all these beings I think people forget he has to scan them and in a fight with characters like Superman or Gladiator he might not get the chance.

I personally consider Ben at his Prime ( His future self) a solid mid tier who probably lacks any alien to take on Ironman at his best in a "direct" fight.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found a different video by just a robot

Loading Video...

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what if ben 10 went to the mass effect universe can he became a krogan, quatrain, turian or a asari and if he did become a asari would he be female since the asari is a all female race or would he be the first male asari ?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very. As Way Big, he's a Hulk level character.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what if ben 10 met the legion of superheroes most of them are aliens

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By OtaconMGS
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: Maybe. It's a weird concept. Most Aliens in Ben 10 are all very similar with in they're species but Asgardians and Atlanta's like in DC... Thor and Aquamarine for example are far superior to the average member of they're species. I'm sure he could become a kryptonite but Thor is a weird case. I'm not even sure if Ben has ever scanned hybrids as most hybrids in the series are half human with no special powers, the closest to an actual hybrid is Kevin and aggregor when they absorb a lot of dna

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: No, I think if he scanned Thor he would just become Thor. Being a hybrid species doesn't mean you have two different sets of DNA.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: Yes. Ben's biological age is reflected in the age of the aliens he turns into, so he'd become a biologically teenage Thor.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: what about darkseid or humans from different planets on one of the videos it says that the omnitrix can hold 3 dna samples from each planet from earth it has human, dolphin and mouse dna so what if ben meet humans from say mars

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otaconmgs: More so a teenage as asgardian hybrid and while his age is reflected on the form it was confirmed by a writer that all of Ben's aliens are also somehow in their prime of the species. I know the two contradict each other but both have been stated, im more inclined to believe the ladder as its hard to believe any of Ben's original aliens look like that as 10 year olds bit that's just my opinion

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: @stormshadow_x: I see so if he did get thor’s dna ben would become a 16 year old thor in his prime and if he got dna from superman or goku it would be the same what about atlantians there from earth or inhumans plus there are amazons can ben replace dna samples like remove the dolphin and mouse dna for atlantian, inhuman or amazon

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OtaconMGS

@stormshadow_x: ok going back to the human questions what if ben met luke skywalker since luke, obi wan, and anikin are considered human but they are not from earth

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really depends on the Alien, but at his best, Universal+.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@otaconmgs: It would be pretty cool if ben could become a Jedi and as for galactus or a celestial I don't think so since galactus and celestials are made of energy and the omnitrix can't turn ben into aliens that don't have dna that's why he can not become a anodite

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: well I ask because sometimes when ben transforms he gets items and equipment like when he changes into nrg he gets armor or toepick and he will get a helmet

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking if ben did superman’s dna he would be a 16 year old kryptonian so he would probably be as powerful as a 16 year old superman of corse superboy prime is 19 and he he more powerful

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers