How much force is there behind WW's head butt vs Superman

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How much force is there behind WW's head butt vs Superman (29 votes)

1Tonne - 5T 14%
5T - 20T 17%
20T - 50T 24%
50T - 100T 0%
100T - 200T 3%
200T - 500T 3%
500T - 1000T 14%
+1000T 24%

Ok so here is a question to you guys. What do you think, how much force is there behind this head butt of hers?

No Caption Provided

IMO it's well above 1000T.

• 
Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Literally no way of knowing

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well not really, there are other feats that tell us how much at the very least would it take. How much it would actually take is unknown though...

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as how he was clearly affected by it, probably in the range of 500 to 1000 tons. However, you could maybe make the argument that the tiara amped her headbutt.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least hundreds of tons. Don't see it being more than 1500 tons.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dogzee

20-50. People who think that just because he flinched that it had to be equal to the force of his maximum strength are just all wrong, he's consistently shown to feel less, like any other super strength character

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn’t read the head part, so I thought it was a weird question asking how much force is behind Wonder Woman’s butt vs Superman

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ad-arts

@dogzee said:

20-50. People who think that just because he flinched that it had to be equal to the force of his maximum strength are just all wrong, he's consistently shown to feel less, lik3 any other super strength character

To be fair, this is why i started this topic, just to show much Superman lowballing there is. Because while it's true there is no way to tell how much it would actually take to headbutt him like that, there is a way to tell how much he can no sell, and it's much more than 20-50, let alone 5-10 :)

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
deactivated-5c60ecae36801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Superman's much harder one didn't do much dmg to the cement not much.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11 JediXMan  Moderator

Hard enough to knock his head back and create a shockwave. That is a good striking feat.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ad-arts

@ready_4_madness said:

@dogzee: even the Batmobile didn’t phase him

Yep, exactly my point and that's minimum 100T feat, no sold. Yet ppl vote 20-50 :D

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: You're telling me the Batmobile is 50 tons?

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ad-arts

@dogzee said:

@ad-arts: You're telling me the Batmobile is 50 tons?

Batmobile weights around 3 tons.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: Oh okay. The other guy brought up the batmobile as if it proved Diana's headbutt couldn't have been between the range of 20-50 tons. Tbh I can't wrap my head around what you said... 20-50 sounds reasonable. Diana strains to lift a tank but somehow she is capable of headbutting with over 100 tons of force behind it.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: The batmobile was up against regular vehicles, any obstacles that could not be ran through would get shot with rockets or something if I recall correctly. Batmobile is still just an armored car that is less than 5 tons so that's no suprise

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ad-arts

@dogzee said:

@ad-arts: Oh okay. The other guy brought up the batmobile as if it proved Diana's headbutt couldn't have been between the range of 20-50 tons. Tbh I can't wrap my head around what you said... 20-50 sounds reasonable. Diana strains to lift a tank but somehow she is capable of headbutting with over 100 tons of force behind it.

He was right though. While Batmobile does weight around 3 tons, force on impact was much greater.

Typical g-forces in a motor-vehicle collision. According to GSU's HyperPhysics Project, a 160 lb person—wearing a seat belt and traveling at only 30 miles per hour—experiences around 30 g's of force in a front-end collision with a fixed object. That's 2.4 tons of force acting on the body!

Therefore if we assume the Batmobile was traveling at only 30mph, deceleration on impact would be around 30g's and that would make 3t batmobile hit Superman with the 90 tons. 60mph and we are reaching 200 tons. So the question is, how fast was he driving. 90mph and we are reaching 300t on impact, etc.

Since he can no sell at least 90t, he would not be bothered by 20-50t headbutt either. He felt that headbutt, it must have been much more than he could no sell.

IMO that headbutt is at least 1000t. I can see batman driving +60mph, and i imagine Superman would have to be hit at least couple times as hard as he can no sell to be annoyed by it.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
@dogzee said:

He was right though. While Batmobile does weight around 3 tons, force on impact was much greater.

Typical g-forces in a motor-vehicle collision. According to GSU's HyperPhysics Project, a 160 lb person—wearing a seat belt and traveling at only 30 miles per hour—experiences around 30 g's of force in a front-end collision with a fixed object. That's 2.4 tons of force acting on the body!

Therefore if we assume the Batmobile was traveling at only 30mph, deceleration on impact would be around 30g's and that would make 3t batmobile hit Superman with the 90 tons. 60mph and we are reaching 200 tons. So the question is, how fast was he driving. 90mph and we are reaching 300t on impact, etc.

Since he can no sell at least 90t, he would not be bothered by 20-50t headbutt either. He felt that headbutt, it must have been much more than he could no sell.

Math... My weakness. I had no idea about anything you just said. So I guess I guessed wrong.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's no sold a small town busting missile (BvS: Ultimate edition). No sold that capital explosion. No sold the Batmobile. Based off of said feats, Diana's headbutt was a lot more powerful. Also, in regards to Wonder Woman's tank feat, that was actually before she became the godkiller or/unlocked her powers, she was weaker at the time, current WW is much more stronger.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MorbusGrav

@dogzee said:

@ad-arts: Oh okay. The other guy brought up the batmobile as if it proved Diana's headbutt couldn't have been between the range of 20-50 tons. T

You are aware how speed drastically increases the force of the impact right?

Tbh I can't wrap my head around what you said... 20-50 sounds reasonable. Diana strains to lift a tank but somehow she is capable of headbutting with over 100 tons of force behind it.

That was a much weaker Wonder Woman around 100 years earlier.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ad-arts

@morbusgrav said:
@dogzee said:

@ad-arts: Oh okay. The other guy brought up the batmobile as if it proved Diana's headbutt couldn't have been between the range of 20-50 tons. T

You are aware how speed drastically increases the force of the impact right?

Tbh I can't wrap my head around what you said... 20-50 sounds reasonable. Diana strains to lift a tank but somehow she is capable of headbutting with over 100 tons of force behind it.

That was a much weaker Wonder Woman around 100 years earlier.

Funny thing, Thanos was struggling lifting Hulk, i thought i was gonna rotfl that moment. What were they thinking, it's ridiculous i mean seriously wth... We have a guy beating the crap out of Hulk and then we have a guy struggling to lift him... It makes 0 sense, but i guess it's appropriate for mcu. And ppl complain on DCU when MCU serves this kind of nonsense.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: They locked the thread you made about this,so you decided to bring it up here?lol

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not much

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:

Well not really, there are other feats that tell us how much at the very least would it take. How much it would actually take is unknown though...

@thorthunder98 said:

There might be a way of guesstimating the range though. She flinched backward, then we can go backwards on what type of hits seemed to cause that sort of reaction from her. And the sort that did more appeared to be more than 50tons easy.

My bet is anywhere between 5->30, but it is a guesstimate. Anywhere in excess of that imho is really not looking at the larger picture of her.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By APEX_pretador

More than 2kg. How much more is impossible to know. It could be 40 kg or it could be 40,000 tons. We would never know.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A bullet has made his head get flung back before though in the Smallville fight.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman flinched less so maybe it's 20-50 plus?