How much damage would 616 Spiderman cause to the real world?

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scenario:

616 Spidey is suddenly teleported to real life New York City tomorrow without any prior warning.

Round 1:

Spiderman is bloodlusted and is trying to kill as many people as possible.

Round 2:

Spiderman is secretly evil and is trying to take over the world. He has no connections or money and only has three years to accomplish his goal.

Rules:

Spiderman gets his standard gear for both rounds.

We are caught unaware both rounds.

How far does he get in both rounds?

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Not much, far from large scale terrorist attacks.

Round 2 - He won't make it in 3 years, I doubt he would even be able to take over a large country.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I don't think we can stop him realistically. Like we could nuke him but no one would do that because a nuke would kill more people than spider-man. He would have to be stopped with boots on the ground and I don't think they could catch or shoot him unless they got lucky.
  2. He doesn't have much resources to start with so I don't see him taking over the world or anything. I guess its possible he could form a terrorist organization but I don't see him amassing enough power to rule the world. The only thing I can think of is during ends of the earth doc ock did use Peter's tech to hold the world hostage so I guess Peter could do the same theoretically? But he would have to somehow get the resources to build a satellite.
KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the world wasn’t prepared for him, he could probably do crazy stuff like kill world leaders and use nuclear launch codes.

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can’t just shoot him? He’s not Superman you know.

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get bombed to death eventually.

Definitely takes over the world with his comic book super genius tech.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We just shoot him, Wtf? There's no plot protection in the real world.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 1: He's not going to get shot, but he's pretty much screwed once he becomes a big enough threat that governments are willing to like carpet bomb him

Round 2: He can effortlessly take over the world, he's just laughably smarter than anyone IRL.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we not just bomb him from miles away?

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power wise he can be handled. He isn’t freaking superman or the flash. If he still has access to all those crazy suits and tech then he will be a problem though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

Can we not just bomb him from miles away?

In a urban environment? Without giving civilians a chance to evacuate?

YousufKhan1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

Good luck shooting a target that moves faster than the eye.....

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

He has to leave New York eventually.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorb777: It would be nearly impossible to shot him with unless you were using massed machine guns or mini guns which the army wouldn't do in the middle of NYC.

Spiderman's sheer speed and agility is being under estimated, this a man who made a whole team of X-Men look like chumps with his agility alone. You can shoot him eventually but it sure as heck won't be easy.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17 morpheus_  Moderator

Battles forum geniuses assembled and concluded we should shoot Spider-Man. Damn, no one ever thought of that before.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Spider-Man appears in NYC. He grabs the nearest elderly man and smashes him into bits. He starts massacring everyone around, throwing vehicles like toys, smashing cement.

The local authorities get involved and they die too. Eventually a larger scale SWAT operation will begin. Spider-Man will be confronted with multiple armored vehicles carrying dozens of personal with assault weapons. He will snatch a vehicle with his webs and swing it around like a battering ram, destroying almost everything.

Eventually they should be able to outsmart him, lead him into a specific environment where his movement and escape is limited. They won’t even be trying to capture him, they’re only goal is to destroy him. They should be able to accomplish that with enough traps and contingency plans.

With prep he can in fact take over the world.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: New York becomes a slaughtering ground but eventually he gets overwhelmed and shot down.

R2: He'll do way more damage with prep but once again we'll find out a way to kill him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:
@jashro44 said:

He has to leave New York eventually.

He does? Where? What is elsewhere that isn't in New York? And how would he get there? And I means its not like he is going to be under 24/7 surveillance and has to fight non-stop. Who's to say he can't change to civvies? No one's going to be looking for a Peter Parker if spider-man starts rampaging.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Kevd4wg  Online

Battles forum geniuses assembled and concluded we should shoot Spider-Man. Damn, no one ever thought of that before.

It's a real shame writers can't be as smart as us

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorb777: What if he starts doing quadruple back flips and no scope 360's to dodge the bullets?

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No nukes necessary y'all. Drop a couple FAEB's in his general vicinity = No More Spidey.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rockette said:

No nukes necessary y'all. Drop a couple FAEB's in his general vicinity = No More Spidey.

I assume an FAEB is some type of missile? Are you suggesting the United States government would kill a bunch of American citizens to kill spider-man?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Emperorb777
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 honestly depends on what level of military/special forces gets called in and how many of them gets thrown at Peter. As it’s already been said, he’s not Flash or Superman, eventually he’ll get tagged by something; bullet, explosive, gas etc...

Round 2 I have no idea. Peter never struck as the “Luthor-esq” or Doctor Doom takeover prep god

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man can't avoid bullets and missiles forever, he can just do it for a ridiculously long time.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He kills thousands but eventually goes down as for the second round he gets killed and failed the world is too big and he ain’t Dr Doom......

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eredin12

@jashro44:

I assume an FAEB is some type of missile? Are you suggesting the United States government would kill a bunch of American citizens to kill spider-man?

Yes. I mean remember Machiavelli quote:

No Caption Provided

If he was big enaugh threat to the world and wanted to kill milions or billions of people and the only way to stop him is to nuke him then why would they not do it? Truman killed tens of tousends of Japanese civilians to stop world war 2, while yes those are Japanese not Americans but spiderman is bloodlusted and wants to kill them all, he will kill those people sooner or later, if it is only way to stop him from kiling more is to nuke him then government would probably do it , also i think we are underestimating how many government officials are psychopathic or narcissists( who lack empathy)

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OnlyOneEmpereor

Clears