How many tons can MCU Scarlet Witch lift?

• 69 results
Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many tons can MCU Scarlet Witch lift? (45 votes)

100 16%
1000 7%
5000 13%
10,000 2%
20,000 7%
50,000 11%
100,000 11%
300,000-500,000 4%
ONE MILLION 11%
More 18%
No Caption Provided

• 
nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How much Thor can lift due to ring feat multiplied by at least 4 times.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Juicers

@nn5 said:

How much Thor can lift due to ring feat multiplied by at least 4 times.

wut. how?

OT: 3-4k tons in the picture, maybe 10k+ tons if she goes bloodlust

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cocacolaman  Moderator

Since I consider the likes of Hulk, Thor, and Thanos on the 100K level, she'd definitely be up there.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nn5

@juicers: Thor moved the rings, Thanos is almost twice as strong as Thor, SW effortlessly overpowered Thanos.

Edit: In this particular instance, much lower than that but I was talking about her maximum here (as she was in EG).

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nn5 said:

@juicers: Thor moved the rings, Thanos is almost twice as strong as Thor, SW effortlessly overpowered Thanos.

Edit: In this particular instance, much lower than that but I was talking about her maximum here (as she was in EG).

That's hardly called overpowering in the muscle sense. What's Thanos even supposed to do when he's getting TK'd up into the air.

Thanos was pushing her down in EG and he was steadily going toward her blasts in IW. Taking him out like that isn't the strength portion, because Thanos was pushing his sword down on her more quickly than he was putting SB onto Thor.

OT: I consider Thor and Thanos and Hulk to be high multi-thousand tonners, her Leviathan feat indicates Hulk level strength for TK purposes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She’s like a 30-35k tonner when she’s amped.

She is stronger than Hulk, Thor, and Thanos when amped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: It’s pretty clear she overpowered him, THEN she lifted him up. He was pushing down and originally had her. Then she amped herself with anger and stood up.

Idk how else you interpret that. He got overpowered, it’s simple.

And Thor was going to lose and Thanos had him in the same position. Thor is weaker than Wanda. And Hulk likely is as well.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: No he’s not referring to lifting Thanos into the air. He’s referring to when she pushed Thanos’ body off of herself. She pushed all of his direct force and strength off of herself with TK. She can lift more than anyone in the MCU verse via scaling from Thanos.

Also we factually know she’s above Thor is lifting because she broke uru. Only two people have ever managed to do this and one was Hela whom is >> Thor.

Wanda > Thanos >> The rest

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: I’ve had to explain this numerous times but she was not amped. It was stated her powers grow with her personally life. She lost Vision thus it lead to a massive increase in power. This is not amped Wanda it’s just an increase to base Wanda.

I understand she was mad but it was explained that her powers just grew which isn’t an amp. When people say amp they usually mean like temporary boost, but rather this is just a power boost.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However much you think Thanos, Thor, or Hulk can lift then triple it

I’d say 500,000-1,000,000 tons

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here TK is over any Brick in the MCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: I’ve had to explain this numerous times but she was not amped. It was stated her powers grow with her personally life. She lost Vision thus it lead to a massive increase in power. This is not amped Wanda it’s just an increase to base Wanda.
I know exactly what you’re talking about. And I agree, but what you described is an amp. Not just a power creep. Losing Vision DID make her stronger, as we‘re going to see in WandaVision. But what I’m talking about is her rage mode. Which she has used to perform her best feats. Lifting the wheels, lifting the boulders, stopping and overpowering Thanos and a few others. It’s clear she doesn’t have that mode on passively. But it’s used in situations where she needs an extra boost. Therefore, it is an amp.

I understand she was mad but it was explained that her powers just grew which isn’t an amp. When people say amp they usually mean like temporary boost, but rather this is just a power boost.

Answered.^

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: It’s pretty clear she overpowered him, THEN she lifted him up. He was pushing down and originally had her. Then she amped herself with anger and stood up.

Idk how else you interpret that. He got overpowered, it’s simple.

And Thor was going to lose and Thanos had him in the same position. Thor is weaker than Wanda. And Hulk likely is as well.

She struck his weapon out of his hands.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos couldn't break our of her TK.

Where does that put her? I have no idea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: She literally stopped his downward force with an unfavorable position and pushed him back up. THEN she knocked it out his hands. Don’t be dense.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This saddens me. The XX chromosome wank is toxic. How did SW become stronger than these characters?

In the comics they would walk through her TK while smiling....

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anthp2000  Moderator

She deadstopped and lifted a few thousands charging at her with momentum in Wakanda. And now she wrecked Thanos and his Sword. Really, she's insanely powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: Bruh, in comics she is above their paygrade

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rajjarsalt

@hermes1220 said:

@rajjarsalt: She literally stopped his downward force with an unfavorable position and pushed him back up. THEN she knocked it out his hands. Don’t be dense.

Loading Video...

I am dense? She struck his weapon out of his hands.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: no she pushed all of his strength off of her body and destroyed a piece of his URU weapon which only Hela can do

Hela >> Thor

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: his weapon fell because she overpowered him and knocked him back

Avatar image for deactivated-66376b8b3c92c
deactivated-66376b8b3c92c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More than any DCEU character.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: I agree, but I still don’t really think of it as an amp. Wanda’s powers are directly paralleled with her social life via directors word and that would mean the change of losing Vision would increase her strength drastically. It’s a permanent power amp, not just a temporary Thanos fight amp

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably somewhere in the 100,000's to millions of tons going off Thor's ice breaking. Might compare to some of the DCEU's mid-end feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Yes, you are. You’re blatantly ignoring everything else that transpired.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rijehu

Bruh, people really mad that Wanda overpowered Thanos lol

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: She was laying on the ground while Thanos was pushing down on her with all of his strength and his sword (Thanos has no reason to hold back in this instance because he is desperate to get the gauntlet). Wanda then pushes all of Thanos’ strength and weight off of herself thus breaking his sword which is far more durable than him, and knocking him back then lifting him up and causing him immense pain.

The script for the movie even says Thanos is “outmatched” which implies that she is above his pay grade.

Wanda overpower plain and simple

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: No she isn't dimwit. You are some dumb casual fan referring solely to that House of M crap because thats what you all like to wank. A single event from a decade ago, power she hasn't had no other time lmao. How pathetic.

They spite stomp Wanda on a regular day

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch > Captain Marvel...

Both are weaker than Thor by a large margin. I would say he is roughly 5 times stronger than SW (she will not get that name until her and Visions's solo series...).... Anyway, that would put her roughly 5 million, since Thor's Ring Feat would put him at least 20 million tonnes..

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: She was laying on the ground while Thanos was pushing down on her with all of his strength and his sword (Thanos has no reason to hold back in this instance because he is desperate to get the gauntlet). Wanda then pushes all of Thanos’ strength and weight off of herself thus breaking his sword which is far more durable than him, and knocking him back then lifting him up and causing him immense pain.

The script for the movie even says Thanos is “outmatched” which implies that she is above his pay grade.

Wanda overpower plain and simple

I agree. In my post, I meant to put "mad" instead of "made". So people are mad that Wanda overpowered Thanos.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: ohhhhh okay sorry I took it the wrong way

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@byondeon: No Wanda > Captain Marvel > Thanos > Thor

Thanos overpowered Thor in every encounter and it was stated several times Thanos is stronger than Thor. While both Wanda and Carol overpowered Thanos who is > Thor. That puts both Wanda and Carol > Thor and Thanos

The script describes Wanda vs Thanos as Thanos being “outmatched” implying Wanda is far stronger

Wanda > Carol > Thanos > Thor it’s a fact, it’s not debatable so please don’t be delusional and don’t argue with what was factually stated and shown

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Wrong

Strange > Thanos > Thor > Wanda > Iron Man > Captain Marvel

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: @emmafrostxmen: @rajjarsalt:

I'll watch again but from what I remember Wanda was strong enough to hold off against Thanos but she doesnt push him back she uses a free hand after he pushed her down and uses and energy attack uppercut to smash his weapon away then she lifts him into the air.

Edit - I'm right she is still on one knee while she does this.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nn5

@rajjarsalt: When she lifts Thanos, his arms are pretty much in the same position all the time we see them. It looks like she did overpowered his whole body.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nn5 said:

@rajjarsalt: When she lifts Thanos, his arms are pretty much in the same position all the time we see them. It looks like she did overpowered his whole body.

I think I see them be slightly moving around. Pretty much isn't really the standard we ought to use, because if she were strong enough to overpower all the muscles of his arm against his exertion (let's just pretend he's not getting tortured with massive pressure), then she'd have no trouble in the CQC nor the direct press. Plus, it's not like he's pressing on SB's flat end or anything, he's using the flat part of his sword, which is not much surface area for his hand even compared to SB's handle. If the strength difference was that far apart, she'd never be dropped to a knee even with her brick repellant hex.

Loading Video...

And even so, it's clear that she wasn't locking his arms, because she modified her TK field to snap his left arm to the side. Independently, I think it's more of a telekinetic crush on his armor, her holds often didn't cause pain in earlier movies because she wasn't exerting pressure with them.

Also let's not forget that it was a bit of CQC, it's clear she couldn't take him before that without exploiting his brick-ness.

Loading Video...

I prefer quantifying her off Leviathans. Or the force necessary to crush Thanos's armor at that point. Seems more reliable than this scaling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: Whatever makes you sleep at night.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: no you’re wrong. The script also proves you wrong. Outmatched implies she’s out of his league

Thanos was using two hand and pushing down on her and she was strong enough to hold him back with one hand and uppercut him that shows she can match his two hands with her one.

Wanda >> Thanos it’s literally a fact

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Wrong factually

Wanda broke URU which only Hela can do. Hela > Thor. So already by that Wanda scales above Thor in strength

The script states Thanos was “outmatched” which tells the audience that she is out of his league and he cannot beat her under any circumstances.

Strange doesn’t have any good offensive feats to place him in Wanda’s tier of strength/raw power. Obviously Strange outclasses Wanda in skill and versatility, but Wanda’s feat of destroying URU is above any strength feat Strange, Carol, Thanos, and Thor have

Wanda > Carol > Thanos > Thor > Strange

Strange just doesn’t have the power output to compete with them. He was only using defensive tactics against Thanos in IW. Obviously those were great feats, but they aren’t offensive or strength based at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

What are you talking about crazy person lmao yes he was out matched the movie showed he had no answer to a bloodlusted Wanda when she isolates him with her powers.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: The directors stated that Wanda’s powers grow with her personal life. After losing Vision Wanda’s power gained a massive boost, she wasn’t just bloodlusted that is her base power level being increased.

No Wanda clearly held Thanos back using one arm temporarily then overpowered him when she used her second arm.

Wanda’s one arm = Thanos’ full strength

Wanda > Thanos

Thanos was outmatched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Yes that's pretty obvious, Cap also wears a blue suit btw.

Yep she held her position while kneeling and then counter, Cap also has a shield as well btw.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: that's how I often feel when I see your name funny enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Even so it doesn’t really detract from what I’m saying. She matched his force with one hand and exceeded it with another. That still shows she’s stronger.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Epicyon

@johnsmjs36 said:

@epicyon: Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Lol you're so dumb you even messed up a simple saying. It's "Whatever helps you sleep at night"

Please stop clowning yourself. Thor in his sleep slaughters Wanda. Hulk claps and she's defeated. You are an ignorant fool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: I messed up a saying? I wasn't trying to write a saying you moron.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Wanda crushing Thanos' sword proves she's superior in raw power to Thanos or Thor. Even if we disregard Thanos not moving his arms, then such a feat for her TK makes it hard to think she isn't stronger in lifting, etc. as well. I don't think it's good to quantify her powers from Leviathans as destroying them is nowhere near her maximum capabilities, as seen in the sword scene.

About the arms, when we see Thanos being lifted up in the air, they're exactly in the same position. Her exerting pressure on the armor and trying to crush it doesn't change that she indeed restrained Thanos.

Thanos lasting against her and gaining advantage for moment was mostly due to the sword which was apparently countering her TK attacks to an extent.