Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#1 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

I always hear that the god forms are well beyond ssj4 but by how much?

#2 Posted by DrPepperMan (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

If SSG is 2x SSJ3, then SSB is 10x SSJ4 if I'm right.

#3 Edited by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: where did u get ssg is 2x ssj3? I figured ssg is leagues above 3, then when goku fought golden freeza he said that blue is the super Saiyan version of ssg, if regular super Saiyan is 50x base form then blue should be 50x god no?

#4 Posted by DrPepperMan (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194: that's a massive lowball, I just went with the lowball because of a lack of confirmations from the series. It's at least a bigger amp than BoG Goku x BoG Vegeta which is a pretty gigantic amp.

From what I've heard, SSJ4 is 10x SSJ3, so if SSG is 2x SSJ3 and SSB is 50x SSG, it's 10x SSJ3, which is 10x 10x SSJ3.

#5 Posted by Havenless (2760 posts) - - Show Bio

There’s no technical scale. It’s just ‘a lot’ stronger.

#6 Edited by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@havenless: but based off what? I don’t recall any official statements saying blue is a lot stronger than ssj4

#7 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5739 posts) - - Show Bio

@havenless: but based off what? I don’t recall any official statements saying blue is a lot stronger than ssj4

Goku says its the "Super Saiyan" version of the Super Saiyan God (Toriyama logic). Also there are a couple showings putting Blue above SSG, like when fighting Dyspo, Goku was in SSG, and switched to Blue to surprise Dyspo with the amp, and while fighting Kefla, before she went LSSJ2, I'm pretty sure Goku started in SSG and turned Blue to be closer in power to her.

In the manga during Vegeta vs Hit it was clearly stated to be more powerful than SSG but drains stamina faster. But... Manga and anime have diverted too far in forms.

#8 Edited by Jon_Don (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Different class of power all together, I can’t put a number on it

#9 Posted by heknorotra (27 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ2 seems stronger than SSB i'm just saying.

1. SSJ2 Trunks did just as well as SSJB Goku did in the fight against SSJR Black and Zamasu.

2. Zamasu held SSJ2 Trunks and SSB Goku while SSJR Black hit them with a Khh. It ko'ed them both. But how is that possible if SSB>>>>>SSJ2? If blue was so much ahead than the attack should've killed Trunks and either did nothing to blue or simply ko'ed blue. If they're not about equal than why did it do equal damage?

3. Goku didn't fair any better against Kale in SSB as opposed to SSJ2.

4. Gohan struggled against SSJ2 Goku but still managed to hold his own against SSB Goku. Why is that if Blue>>>>SSJ2?

5. Zamasu was losing to SSJ2 Goku and SSB Goku, but he still held his own in both fights.

Not only that but is it really even much stronger than SSJ1? Because Toppo was beating up SSJ1 Goku but Goku still hanged in there. Whereas SSB Goku had the edge on Toppo but Toppo still hung in there. Toppo didn't power up between those two fights.

#10 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: I’m sorry I phrased that wrong I know ssblue is stronger than ssg, feats and statements show that, I meant what’s the indication that ssblue is above ssj4? I get ppl say because fighting with beerus, ssg goku and him almost destroy the macrochasm/universe but ssj3 gotenks and Super Buu punched a hole in the hyperbolic time chamber dimension with just their voices, later on in gt ssj Kid Goku beat general ruldo which was stated as stronger than Majin Buu, scaling from there ssj4 goku should be able to produce similar effects as ssgod imo

#11 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@heknorotra: I think the point is trunks base was strong so the ssj2 made him that much more stronger, also I feel like the official multipliers for ssj 1-3 might apply to goku but with any technique or trait should vary in power from person to person. But I’d have to agree if blue is supposed to be insanely, exponentially more powerful than anything else then no one should be able to rival it or pull off any similar feats with lesser forms, but such is the consistency of dragonball

#12 Edited by RukelnikovFTW (5739 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestarlord73194 said:

@rukelnikovftw: I’m sorry I phrased that wrong I know ssblue is stronger than ssg, feats and statements show that, I meant what’s the indication that ssblue is above ssj4? I get ppl say because fighting with beerus, ssg goku and him almost destroy the macrochasm/universe but ssj3 gotenks and Super Buu punched a hole in the hyperbolic time chamber dimension with just their voices, later on in gt ssj Kid Goku beat general ruldo which was stated as stronger than Majin Buu, scaling from there ssj4 goku should be able to produce similar effects as ssgod imo

Sorry, I thought you were asking why is Blue stronger than SSG.

I don't think we can directly scale SSB vs SSJ4. They haven't both fought the same enemy, but maybe there's someone they fought, who in turn fought, etc... it spretty thin, and it would require watching GT again, which I'm not gonna do.

@firestarlord73194 said:

@heknorotra: I think the point is trunks base was strong so the ssj2 made him that much more stronger, also I feel like the official multipliers for ssj 1-3 might apply to goku but with any technique or trait should vary in power from person to person. But I’d have to agree if blue is supposed to be insanely, exponentially more powerful than anything else then no one should be able to rival it or pull off any similar feats with lesser forms, but such is the consistency of dragonball

About this, I remember them saiying Trunks SSJ2 "powered up almost as a SSJ3"

But anyways, I would ditch multipliers, the only power that has always been a multiplier is the Kaio Ken, and maybe when in the past those multiplayers could've ben a good way to get an idea of the power levels, they don't hold anymore.

Avatar image for legendarykal-el
#13 Posted by LegendaryKal-El (158 posts) - - Show Bio

The weaker god form has universal level feats SSJ4 does not

SSB>>>SSJG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ4

It’s not hard to understand