How many punches from CW Superman to break the Tesseract?

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many punches from CW Superman to break the Tesseract? (19 votes)

1 53%
1+ 0%
5+ 0%
10+ 0%
20+ 0%
50+ 0%
100+ 0%
200+ 0%
He cannot 47%

I have said this before, but people do not listen. I am NOT trying to wank Thanos. I believe it wasan outlier when he crushed the Tesseract. In reality, the Tesseract has literally no sold star level energies going through it. Answer the pole based off of all the Tesseract's feats and not based off of Thanos destroying it.

Proof for the star level energies

• 
goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe use Clark’s heat vision for this since it actually relates to Heat and Energy which is all that the Tesseract has going for it.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, it is a physical feat too. The atoms that the Tesseract is made of have to be strong enough to resist the energy.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman has miles better feats than Thanos including immesurable haxes like Book of Destiny taking or no selling lightning cloak of Antimonitor ( who is antimatter being which should auto wipe him by matter-antimatter contact )

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, it is a physical feat too. The atoms that the Tesseract is made of have to be strong enough to resist the energy.

To be honest in nuclear reactor or Cern's accelelator can generate hotter temperatures surpassing 20 bilion K. I don't think Cern accelelator has country tier durability using that kind of calc. Feat for tesseract it has such super temperature resistance. Tesseract is only container for stone and stone itself is vessel for singularity forged into it predating Big Bang

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1:

So taking an energy blast from the book of destiny that was tanked by Lois is impressive and being close to a depowered anti-monitor is an impressive feat or superior to casually crushing the tessaract?

CW fanboyism is on a whole new level.

It's OK for other universe to have superior feats to the arrowverse/cw.

OT: CW Clark is not strong enough to break it but his sun level HV can do the trick.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YunoboGoro1
@johndeyvido said:

@yunobogoro1:

So taking an energy blast from the book of destiny that was tanked by Lois is impressive

It was will power of Deegan to erase Superman it had nothing to do to destroy Lois + Lois just took nearly nothing from it.

and being close to a depowered anti-monitor is an impressive feat

This depowered Mobius still was causing mess with his antimatter/magic like Beebo monster and Sara with Nash said he is going to replicate his mess like on Earth-38.

Moreover this Mobius at his maximum weakest state still destroyed Spectre aka causal obliterator of Speed Force ( which is miles above everything what exists in MCU including Kang and TVA )

or superior to casually crushing the tessaract?

And physical durability feats for tesseract ? I guess not so don't conterstrike me.

CW fanboyism is on a whole new level.

MCUtards cringefest is surpassing CV every day INB4 casually multiversalVultron for random contextless twitter statement of girl who didn't even write an episode.

It's OK for other universe to have superior feats to the arrowverse/cw.

Don't care about it and Thanos is by your logic below building lvl or even average human lvl if full IG snap didn't desintegrate Tony Stark aka power to light up continent ( 54 000 000 000 Watts ).

THanos was roasted by gamma radiation right ? Superman goes easily toward nuclear reactor and easily went out.

OT: CW Clark is not strong enough to break it but

And tesseract is featless in mechanical force feats and Superman has miles better accomplishemnts including crushing kryptonian bod taking krypton's destruction shockwave ( consisting full of Kryptonite and by Fortress map a bit smaller than Red Dwarf star ).

his sun level HV can do the trick.

He doesn't even have sun lvl heatvison or you explain what is the context to be sun lvl. I don't think it is evergy absorbtion like Kara at S6 Supergirl finale for sucking whole Sun's radiation much enough to knockout sun from it's orbit taking 6 months to regenerate it's energy.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle said:

To be honest in nuclear reactor or Cern's accelelator can generate hotter temperatures surpassing 20 bilion K. I don't think Cern accelelator has country tier durability using that kind of calc. Feat for tesseract it has such super temperature resistance. Tesseract is only container for stone and stone itself is vessel for singularity forged into it predating Big Bang

The only reason Cern is not destroyed is because things happen on a subatomic level. It releases very little energy. A human has survived a beam go right through his head.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1:

Lmao... Willpower my foot. BTW how quantifiable is this willpower that you know it superior to crushing the tessaract? nevertheless Lois and Clark were exposed to the energy blast simultaneously so Lois took whatever attack Clark took.

Mobius was at full power when he fought Spectre and the Spectre didn't casually obliterate the speedforce, his energy poisoned the speedforce overtime and it took a long time before the speedforce "died" and it didn't even die just weakened.

There's a durability thread for the tessaract so read through and see how durable it is.

You obviously care about other verses getting superior feats to the CW which is why you are always trying to discredit every single verse except your CW verse.

You are embarrassing yourself honestly. Every snap by the infinity gauntlet doesn't scale to one another. Deleting the universe population is not the same as destroying Thanos and his army. There's nothing like a FULL SNAP. BTW Tony had his most powerful armor on and still died from using the gauntlet so how is that average human level?

CW supergirl is at best a million tonner via lifting fort razz prison her best quantifiable strength feat till date and Clark scales to her and Thor is atleast a billion tonner via the forge feat and Thanos is stronger via scaling so Thanos crushing the tessaract doesn't mean CW Superman can do so since he is at least 1000X stronger than CW kryptonians.

Clark and the other kryptonians powered the eradicator that required the energy output comparable to the sun as said by the creator of said machine so what other context is there?

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1 said:
@goldeneagle said:

The only reason Cern is not destroyed is because things happen on a subatomic level. It releases very little energy. A human has survived a beam go right through his head.

That's true but it also bout properties like insulator character, heat capacity and those calculations treat Tesseract as black body. Steel is weaker than Diamond but bigger melting point. It is super advanced fictional chemistry.

Many beings in fiction have haxes powerful to warp reality like Wanda but still they are fragile human beings.

Arceus from pokemon series has powerful universal powers and feats, but this doesn't provide him durability ( even with force fields ) to no sell falling small meteors, losing all 16 shields and nearly dying in process.

Moreover Vultron said: each universe is different including infinity stones especially. Stones have specific properties and specific weaknesses

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By YunoboGoro1
@johndeyvido said:

@yunobogoro1:

Lmao... Willpower my foot. BTW how quantifiable is this willpower that you know it superior to crushing the tessaract?

Gonna spoil you: Both are inquantifiable feats. Is that good answer ?

nevertheless Lois and Clark were exposed to the energy blast simultaneously so Lois took whatever attack Clark took.

So what ?

Mobius was at full power when he fought Spectre and the Spectre didn't casually obliterate the speedforce, his energy poisoned the speedforce overtime and it took a long time before the speedforce "died" and it didn't even die just weakened.

And what ? Spectre's mere essence just poisoned Speed Force while SPectre tried to hold his own power back.

There's a durability thread for the tessaract so read through and see how durable it is.

So Superman oneshots

You obviously care about other verses getting superior feats to the CW which is why you are always trying to discredit every single verse except your CW verse.

Never bot. Btw i don't fancy CWverse, because Flash is trash, Supergirl 6B was garbage forcing me not to protect this show anymore being grateful it is ending, never cared about blak lightning, Batwoman is ok way more enjoyable than Flash and Supergirl nowadays. Only i enjoy Superlois, Legends and Stargirl.

You are embarrassing yourself honestly.

Maybe

Every snap by the infinity gauntlet doesn't scale to one another.

Yes it scales, it was intent of whole plot

Deleting the universe population is not the same as destroying Thanos and his army.

And reversing universe population was exactly stated to be power of lighting up continent aka 5,4 * 10^10 Watts

There's nothing like a FULL SNAP. BTW Tony had his most powerful armor on and still died from using the gauntlet so how is that average human level?

Oh you are one to talk expert ?

Then explain me full mechanisms of that cosmic inquantifiable powers like energy convertions, energy transfers, how stones which are confirmed to consist of atoms can contain more energy than limiting formula E=mc^2

CW supergirl is at best a million tonner via lifting fort razz prison her best quantifiable strength feat till date and Clark scales to her

Also Kara has threwn fort rozz somewhere to another star system making Earth-38 (message in bottles) aka SoL/light years per second take 12 234 years to arrive.

Just like stopping Light speed spaceship making it about quintilion tonner ( not reaching mtfl speeds beyond quantifiable calcs )

Kra scales casually plus minus to J'onn who shifted quickly moving north american plate causing subduction zone

Don't change topic and wanna talk about Kara her best quantifiable feat is stopping Earth rotation by flying above it or containing so much chemical mass/energy of sun making it knock out of it's orbit, because Kara was forced to gain so much power to surpass Allstone and Nyxlygsptlnz ( who stomped in fight Mxyzptlk ) So this is more octilion tonner power and this was casuality.

and Thor is atleast a billion tonner via the forge feat and Thanos is stronger via scaling so Thanos crushing the tessaract doesn't mean CW Superman can do so since he is at least 1000X stronger than CW kryptonians.

So Superman still oneshots, octilion tonners >>> bilion tonners. Moreover if you call bilion tonners a nidavellir feat this was machine automechanism in full gravityfree space. Moreover Fort Rozz has actual established mass by general lane unlike fan guessed mass of nidavellir

Clark and the other kryptonians powered the eradicator that required the energy output comparable to the sun as said by the creator of said machine so what other context is there?

Saying energy of sun depends. This is about radiation quantity ? Explosion of sun ?

Also Tesseract is still featless in mechanical force durability feats.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Johndeyvido has some of the funniest points I've ever heard. Pretty sure CW Clark scales to lifting over a million tons for his Fortress of Solitude and being on par with Kara during their fight, though she barely pulled ahead and beat him. It all depends on how much force you think is needed to break the Tesseract tbh.

Oh, and not to mention, he turned coal into diamond = 500k ton feat FYI

This guy will wank now Thor and Thanos out of context even thou i mentioned him that Kara Danvers has actual quantifiable and visually impress Star-large star lvl feat in series finale he will call me wanker

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1 said:

@morghulis said:

@Johndeyvido has some of the funniest points I've ever heard. Pretty sure CW Clark scales to lifting over a million tons for his Fortress of Solitude and being on par with Kara during their fight, though she barely pulled ahead and beat him. It all depends on how much force you think is needed to break the Tesseract tbh.

Oh, and not to mention, he turned coal into diamond = 500k ton feat FYI

This guy will wank now Thor and Thanos out of context even thou i mentioned him that Kara Danvers has actual quantifiable and visually impress Star-large star lvl feat in series finale he will call me wanker

Let him wank, LOL, watch him lose the debate. Idk about Kara being star lvl in striking or durability, but I haven't watched any of the new episodes.

About star tier she was absorbing concentrated blast of whole mass of the sun through Lex Luthor's claymore satelite it would take sun 6 months to regenerate it's own state and this would knockout sun from it's orbit. Logically sun would have to lose about half of it's mass to be knocked out. ame with black hole feat moving inside it and talk inside it + destroying it with laser.

She also scales handily above North American tectonic plate shifting J'onn or she was able easily to shatter courage totem into half which scales casually scales to Hope totem able to make planet Earth sized explosion when she threw it to the sun.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1: I will respond to your response to me once I get my computer, but in the mean time: Supergirl is an octillion toner? I did not know that. Cool. What feat was that again? I believe you, I just did not understand your explanation due to my inexperience with CW.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1: If she was taking a concentrated blast of the sun's mass, then it should be at minimum moon+ lvl at a lowball. Someone should calculate it to make sure ofc.

Maybe

Still more impressive calcwise and visually than Thor either sacred one or Party Thor despite how we wank him using framecuts to scale his knockout speed.

In series finale she was about to take so much sun it would knockout sun of it's orbit probably thx to gravitational attraction from planets like Jupiter or Saturn so this loigcally should deplete about half of sun's mass. Making it quantifiably from moon+ to small star ( or we use energy convertions then large star )

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1: I will respond to your response to me once I get my computer, but in the mean time: Supergirl is an octillion toner? I did not know that. Cool. What feat was that again? I believe you, I just did not understand your explanation due to my inexperience with CW.

https://series9.me/film/supergirl-season-6/watching.html?ep=19

Skip to 23:40

Brainiac explains how satelites work it filters sun's energy but also it transfers logically chemical mass ( because chemical mass eating Sun Eater could depower easily Supergirl meaning she needs sun's chemical mass ).

Lena ( that chick with long black hair ) says it is likely to alter sun's orbit by draining's it's energy/chemical mass.

In same episode they are doing it:

Loading Video...

At the end Kara asked to resign, because this would end life on Earth leaving some of it's partially depleted sun.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1: So she can absorb the full energy of the Sun?

So much it likely would knock it out of it's orbit and take 6 months to regenerate. For instance i know if orbit is altered by depleting it directing all of energy to Kara Danvers well she should be able at least absorb about 25% of actual sun just to gain enough power to overpower 5th dimension magic users.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle said:
@yunobogoro1 said:
@goldeneagle said:

That's true but it also bout properties like insulator character, heat capacity and those calculations treat Tesseract as black body. Steel is weaker than Diamond but bigger melting point. It is super advanced fictional chemistry.

Diamond also has a higher melting point though. Also, about your first point, the Tesseract does not act like a black body, or insulator. The energy seems to channel right through it. The Tesseract still has to channel the energy though which is why it gets hot. What we know is that the atoms in it can resist wormhole opening energies and that it is not protected from the Space Stone via magic as we can see it get heated up. It is likely made by the Celestials, or Odin himself to just be insanely durable.

Many beings in fiction have haxes powerful to warp reality like Wanda but still they are fragile human beings.

Yeah, but not objects that are made for channeling energy. Opening wormholes requires energy. That energy is getting no sold by the Tesseract.

Arceus from pokemon series has powerful universal powers and feats, but this doesn't provide him durability ( even with force fields ) to no sell falling small meteors, losing all 16 shields and nearly dying in process.

He is a reality warper and not an object.

Moreover Vultron said: each universe is different including infinity stones especially. Stones have specific properties and specific weaknesses

Yes. Not the Tesseract though.

I thoroughly enjoy debating you. You make some very good points!

I will await your rebuttal.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis:

Superman never lifted the fortress of solitude so I don't know where you got that from.

Crushing/turning coal into diamonds is not a strength feat much more a feat of 500k tons.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis:

Superman never lifted the fortress of solitude so I don't know where you got that from.

I think he thought about Fort Rozz

Crushing/turning coal into diamonds is not a strength feat much more a feat of 500k tons.

It is strenght/pressure generating. Coal was heated to give appropriate temperature and he generates enough high pressure to make diamond.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1:

So snapping away half the life in the universe scales to snapping away Thanos and his army? You see why I can't take your statements seriously.

You sure love lying and twisting statements to suit your narratives. No where was it stated onscreen that reversing the snap was equal to the power to light up a continent. Tony only said the completed gauntlet was channelling enough energy to light up a continent.

I'm only going to say this once, Power is not the same as Strength. Wanda is more powerful than Spiderman but she's not physically stronger because power level and strength are not the same thing.

Kara & Barry flying/running at just about mach 7 is not a strength feat neither is Kara absorbing solar energy(her power source)

Flight is also not a strength feat for Kara so bring up a quantifiable strength feat that's above lifting Fort Rozz. She pushed the prison with her flight until she was in space so how again is she an octillion tonner in strength?

You know I am even a bigger fan of the CW shows than you are so it's funny how often you lie or twist feats when you know I follow the shows too.

Also when did Jon move the North American tectonic plate with his strength?

Nidavellir rings are a metallic structure the size of a small moon so you don't need to be a genuis to know it's mass should be above a billion tons even lowballing it. If a character lifts an earth sized structure made of metal then you don't need it's mass to know it should be heavier than a million ton.

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By YunoboGoro1

@yunobogoro1:

So snapping away half the life in the universe scales to snapping away Thanos and his army? You see why I can't take your statements seriously.

Because fact you are that obtuse you cope so bad that Infinity Gauntlet using requires every time that energy it was stated directly by Stark and Rocket.

You sure love lying and twisting statements to suit your narratives. No where was it stated onscreen that reversing the snap was equal to the power to light up a continent. Tony only said the completed gauntlet was channelling enough energy to light up a continent.

It was said directly and you twist statements and create own personal theories that intention requies more enrgy. This is magic ( magic stones ) and it is inquantifiable power. Cope harder.

I'm only going to say this once, Power is not the same as Strength. Wanda is more powerful than Spiderman but she's not physically stronger because power level and strength are not the same thing.

Woow so you are not that obtuse

Kara & Barry flying/running at just about mach 7 is not a strength feat neither is Kara absorbing solar energy(her power source)

Of course, probably Barry and Kara asked maybe Nora Darhk fairy godmother to stop planet rotation for them and everything else in the universe visually and statement wise. They fly/run at above mach 7, time slows down/stops around them making everyone thinking they travel at SoL- like speed. Embarassing.

Chemical mass transfer it is mass feat bot. Still Vomitilion times better than anything Thanos has ever done

Flight is also not a strength feat for Kara so bring up a quantifiable strength feat that's above lifting Fort Rozz. She pushed the prison with her flight until she was in space so how again is she an octillion tonner in strength?

Not replying for such shitty retoric question. Throw sth at super speed requires more strenght than simple lifting but i guess MCU fanboys don't know because What If bots have proven me brain + stereotypical mcu fans like rajjar, bunny, akz is an oxymoron

You know I am even a bigger fan of the CW shows than you are so it's funny how often you lie or twist feats when you know I follow the shows too.

Damn i am curious how to measure "fanatism" lvl of franchise

Also when did Jon move the North American tectonic plate with his strength?

Propbably somewhen in Supergirl S5 🤭

Nidavellir rings are a metallic structure the size of a small moon so you don't need to be a genuis to know it's mass should be above a billion tons even lowballing it.

Small moon how stunning and brave. If you even realise small moons in reality have even size to 100 - 500 meters in diameter

If a character lifts an earth sized structure made of metal then you don't need it's mass to know it should be heavier than a million ton.

Btw this was still gravityless space and machine automechanisms were supporting it. Thise rings were full empty from the inside btw if this was actual civilization/home "planet" of Dwarves.

Still Fort Rozz thing is infinitues much more credible because it at least has statement of the mass.

Failure and failture.

MCu fanfecals at their finest

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis: You are wasting your time talking with that guy.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marchonmcutards: Just scale Superman to his cousin with her S6 finale feat of the sun chemical mass and energy taking then it is massive mismatch ( i could say this is more like multiversal+/high fictional transcending since she would scale above Allstone which is above Mxyzpltk busting Nyxlygsptlnz ( who already was power restored by Supergirl's mere heatvision )

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By goldeneagle

@yunobogoro1: Mr Mxy. Is below Supergirl in that show? That does not sound at all comic accurate.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoro1: Mr Mxy. Is below Supergirl in that show? That does not sound at all comic accurate.

this was a joke, but in this show it was like Supergirl's heatvision was able to power up Princess of 5th dimension Nyxlygsptlnz ( main villain of 6th season ). Mxyzpltk was:

1. Creation of king Brpxyz ( father of Nyxly )

2. Ex boyfriend of that princess

3. Successor of All totem creator.

When entire 5th dimension found out Nyxly is going to find the totem to gain control over fundamental abstract powers of all timelines, universes, dimensions like courage, matter, energy, magic, truth, love, dreams, hope, destiny, humanity she was banished to phantom zone. That Nyxly like a lot of prisoners of PZ lost her powers by losing access to 5th dimension remaining little fraction of it along with some her power amplifying device.

When Kara was banished to phantom zone she found not only her father, but Nyxly too. Nyxly charmed them to gain their trust, but she was about to betray them when Kara activated special device left by Alura ( who is actual creator of whole Phantom Zone multidimensional archipelago ). Kara found out her true intention so she destroyed the construct but when her family rescued her and father Nyxly stowed away using the ship. She was trapped in Dream Realm/Dreamscape so she was obliterating all dreams of the Dreamer just to trick Nia to release her dealing with reviving Nia's dead mom for 1 day. Nyxly escaped, but lost all of her powers utterly. She used one alien hunter ( who hunted once Supergirl ) to bulid a crynuke with such specific properties it would capture Kara's heatvision then Nyxly would use it to restore all of her powers. Same Nyxly stomped casually Mxyzptlk, but this is not low showing at all.

Mxyzptlk in CW has literal power to control narrative perceiving Kara's universe as "Netflix"/Mxyztlfyx tv show consisting at least from 5 seasons ( it was actual 5th season of Supergirl ) using 5th dimensional wi-fi. He could with snap make Kara time travel and make a tv show actual rality as Kara wanted ( but she could resist some of Mxyz haxes ), Same Mxy could make Kara time travel recreating Pre Crisis reality of Earth-38 which was wrecked by Crisis so not just random time travel. Reality were Kasnia/Red Daughter was a thing while in Post Crisis it wasn't even a thing.

ABout powering up superior sorcerress than Mxy it was actually stated that Kara's laser gave Nyxly access to 5th dimension so it was rather about initiate some process to gain much more power than that initiating energy. Also in same episode it was stated it was specific kryptonian kind of energy/frequency. Something like Wanda in MCU being able to bust infinity stone because it is connected to her.

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

From other hand it is CW.

Some CW shows are comic accurate in many aspects like SuperLois or Stargirl. Shows like Flash is also trying to be comic accurate but it has limitation of rights to some characters. Shows like Batwoman is trying to make some iconic Batman villains but another lack of rights to characters they make 2.0 versions of them like Mad Hatter in ep1 was random Alice obsessed fanatic who bought the hat on Ebay, Killer Crock in ep2 was random kid stabbed by venom of crock's fang, Poison Ivy 2.0 is foster sister of Batwoman 1.0 infected with feromeones, Joker 2.0 is brother of Batwoman 2.0 who in childhood was victim of Joker 1.0's cruel prank destroying his psychic/brain etc.

Shows like Legends of Tomorrow besides some Hellblazer storylines is completely own show pretending it is not DC anymore. Only comic accurate in this show now it is only Astra Logue character and Gideon but rest are utterly own OG character, own OG villains, own OG stories, own OG creatures which never appeared in comics.

I don't recall in comics characters like Sara Lance, Mona Wu, Ava Sharp, Konane, Gary Green, Esperanza Cruz ( probably inspired on Jessica Cruz character ), Zari and Behard Tarazi/Tomaz, Bishop, Charlie, Kayla.

I don't recall alien races in comics like necrians, gus-gus, havarack, Lord Knoxicrilion, Mothra, Zagurons.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Johndeyvido

@yunobogoro1:

I see you have become unhinged...

Denying onscreen evidence lmao.

I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marchonmcutards:

I can't deal with anymore crazy person today so stop tagging me.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morghulis:

The key is confirmed as weighing roughly 500,000kg during season 4 when the elite broke into the fortress so it's not over a million tons.

It's impossible to crush coal into diamonds, it is a movie trope. Coal cannot become diamond. Superman might have matter manipulation but it cannot be done with strength.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YunoboGoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

500 kg is according to mxyzptlk and megaton is according to James Olsen

After myxyzptlk showing how much problematic is overcoming Fortress of Solitude guards it proves mxy doesn't know at all the fortress. "I have no time to learn your stupid moon language".

Moreover Ta-Er have shown you debunk.

Yes i already won because stereotypical MCUfecals don't have brain. You csnnot prove what is the mass of rings especially which are living houses for giant aliens where 300 of them needed empty personal space. Still it was majority Rocket help and machine automechanisms.