lol at this

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@titing2101:

said neutron star is under contention and unquantifiable.

The basis of this argument is that what was called a Neutron star is actually a Neutron star.

However, as said object does not appear to have the size, gravitational pull, or rotational speed of a real-life Neutron star, any comparison between the two seems highly suspect. As the supposed 'neutron star' possess none of the qualities of a real-life neutron star, we cannot assume them to be the same.if it was a real neutron star, It would look like this:

No Caption Provided

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By titing2101

@jashugan said:

@titing2101:

The basis of this argument is that what was called a Neutron star is actually a Neutron star.

However, as said object does not appear to have the size, gravitational pull, or rotational speed of a real-life Neutron star, any comparison between the two seems highly suspect. As the supposed 'neutron star' possess none of the qualities of a real-life neutron star, we cannot assume them to be the same.if it was a real neutron star, It would look like this:

No Caption Provided

hence the rig(advance tech) manipulating the said neutron star

if there is no rig attached to it, you may argue about if thats a neutron star.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: which is even more proof that said thing isn't anything like a real neutron star. Hell, that rig could've heavily modified the star, making it even more unquantifiable.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@titing2101: which is even more proof that said thing isn't anything like a real neutron star. Hell, that rig could've heavily modified the star, making it even more unquantifiable.

the rig is there to harness(use) the full force of the star(neutron star), and to do that, we have the rig around the star.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: and I will repeat myself

@jashugan said:

No Caption Provided

Said star is already nothing like a real neutron star.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@titing2101: and I will repeat myself

@jashugan said:

No Caption Provided

Said star is already nothing like a real neutron star.

cause of the rig/advance tech that is containing it.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: and how does that rig make this star anything like a real one?

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@titing2101: and how does that rig make this star anything like a real one?

the rig doesnt make the neutron star like a real one,

There is a neutron star and they build a rig around it,

because the forge is powered by the power that is harnessed from the neutron star

eitri knows what his using :)

his advance tech can harness the full force of the neutron star.

im really not sure how to make it clearer.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: said neutron star is nothing like a real neutron star

said rig is even better proof that said neutron star is nothing like a neutron star

@jashugan said:

@titing2101:

No Caption Provided

now, are you going to even try proving said star is a neutron star?

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By titing2101

@jashugan said:

@titing2101: said neutron star is nothing like a real neutron star

said rig is even better proof that said neutron star is nothing like a neutron star

@jashugan said:

@titing2101:

No Caption Provided

now, are you going to even try proving said star is a neutron star?

because they built something around the star.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 5+ at least.

Not sure how people can argue the concussive force of one nuke would kill him when he survived the Sokovia explosion. He also has seemingly insta-regen when he grasps Storm Breaker.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By mickey-mouse

@brucerogers: Y none? He took the blast of a city(no he didn’t city bust, but he tanked a city sized blast)?

I say at least 2 or 3. The Star was dying so no he can’t take a star. But, surely 2 nukes wouldn’t be out of the question.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mickey-mouse: I agree I was just trolling a bit :P

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Superman fanboys are having such a hard time.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: a star that doesn't behave like a real one

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the fake star argument.

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly 0 since that Star was obviously fake, I mean, that much heat just to melt some silly metal? How I laugh at these MCU wankers.

DCEU Doomsday adapts.

DCEU Superman speedblitzes.

/sarcasm

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: well a feat is a feat. Fake for you but in that universe it aint.

Neutron star as said in the movie.

Im sure you have a different view it is supes :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He recovers better and faster than Supes but gets KOd as well.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually don't think there isn't a limit if he is holding stormbreaker. Instant full heal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

Actually don't think there isn't a limit if he is holding stormbreaker. Instant full heal

why ? Is he limitless now?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By xzone

@empressofdread: nothing to do with Thor ( I'm not a fanboy ) it's simply that SB healed him instantly from the brink of death in IW. So theoretically he could survive limitless amounts as long as he's holding SB

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whyzoserious:

It's funny, I'm having a fun time reading through all these threads, from Delta going on pure damage control mode, to manonthemountain regurgitating the same debunked arguments over and over again, to people refusing to accept the New Thor and conjuring mental jump loops in logic just to dismiss/discredit him, to people debating fake stars... it's funny.

I'm just sitting here, eating fries with some extra DCEU salt...

:D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@empressofdread: nothing to do with Thor ( I'm not a fanboy ) it's simply that SB healed him instantly from the brink of death in IW. So theoretically he could survive limitless amounts as long as he's holding SB

The meaning of Tanking is without much damage. Like Taking the hits and moving on. Even though he stood up albeit miserable in front of a neutron stars beam it is still however unquantifiable.

You can not assume Thor is now Star level, I am even seeing people claiming Thor is a planet buster now without feats. Its hype.

The thing is Thor will get KOD from a nuke thing about nukes is we can put a great educated guess on how many megatons it can pack its a great quantifiable feat. Thor recovers better than Superman I already said that.

Superman needed solar radiation Stormbreaker does a better job then that based on feats but honestly he is not tanking any nuke just like Superman who never tanked a nuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: you're right, if it was supes I'd say he would be beyond omnipotence

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: um.. yeah that planet busting thread was mine... heh.. XD. And I'm new to the vine, I thought "tanking" meant you could survive. I think he might be able to take 2 without SB healing him

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By xzone

@empressofdread: and for the record.. The only way I see Thor planet busting is via stormbreaker unleashing the full power of the bifrost. Not him destroying a planet by hitting it or something

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are nukes cumulative? Probably makes more sense to just ask if he can, which is a yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@empressofdread: um.. yeah that planet busting thread was mine... heh.. XD. And I'm new to the vine, I thought "tanking" meant you could survive. I think he might be able to take 2 without SB healing him

Ok.

@xzone said:

@empressofdread: and for the record.. The only way I see Thor planet busting is via stormbreaker unleashing the full power of the bifrost. Not him destroying a planet by hitting it or something

Yeah, But we still needs feat for that. I know you see Thor planet busting in that manner yet I do not. See, If it happens on screen I will call Thor a planet buster. Also if you say it won't happen because Thor is a good guy, well even Superman is a good guy pretty much all the heroes are good guys yet they do get destructive feats. Feats are important.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: the bifrost can bust a planet but it will take time.. In thor 1 a couple of minutes past before jotenheim starts to rumble but its far from being destroyed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: the bifrost can bust a planet but it will take time.. In thor 1 a couple of minutes past before jotenheim starts to rumble but its far from being destroyed

I agree with you its not planet busting. If you want to see what planet busting looks like google it. I am sure some DBZ gifs or WBH scans will come up in the first result.

Also we need feats, just because Superman is powered by the sun does not mean he is capable of Star level output. He is at moon busting level via feats using your logic he should easily vaporize whole planet yet we have only statements for that no feats.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's too much salt in here

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: yep planet busting is far from our cbm heroes for now. The only thing that comes close is the celestial with pwer stone in gotg

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He tanked the neutron star. He should be able to tank all the nukes. What's a mere nuke to power of a neutron star.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 but it KO's him

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By katanalauncher

In terms of force, he can take atleast somewhere in the ballpark of 10 gigaton(extreme lowball), some around 200 tsar bomb.

In terms of heat, while a nuclear bomb can surpass the core of the sun in terms of heat, it only last for fraction of a second.

Thor tanked the full force and heat of a neutron star for a few minutes, he should be fine.

The real trouble comes from the radiation and the lack of oxygen the nukes will cause, the radiation he might survive due to asgardian physicology, but he will most definitely die from hypoxia.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katanalauncher: wouldn’t he survive lack of oxygen? I mean, he wasn’t dead when the guardians found his body in space, just knocked out (most likely from the explosion)

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: He would survive for a while, but that much nuke would make the earth inhabitable. And we've seen Thor choke if I recall correctly.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By GXrevs06

One would KTFO, if not leave him comatose. Two would outright kill him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0. If the beam was as powerful as these guys claim, rocket and the dwarf would have been disintegrated plus he was nowhere close to the core. I'm not even sure it was a real star seeing as how they had to restart it

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love it how DCEU fanboys disregard a clear-cut statement, the salt LMAO.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers