How many miles away could DCEU Superman toss MCU Luke Cage?

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many miles away could DCEU Superman toss MCU Luke Cage? (29 votes)

1-10 10%
10-20 7%
20-30 7%
30-40 3%
40-50 0%
60-70 0%
70-80 0%
80-90 0%
90-100 3%
Anything over 100 69%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Using all of his strength, and given the chance to build up momentum before throwing Cage, how far could Clark toss him?

• 
Avatar image for meandyourgirl69
MeAndYourGirl69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares?

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Torrentio

As much as he can toss anything or anyone of Cage's weight

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basically tossing a rock

Avatar image for deactivated-5f272e5ba44a1
deactivated-5f272e5ba44a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou: Except you can’t toss a rock into space if you’re comparing to a human throwing a rock

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can throw a train across town and that's at least 100 tons, he would toss a 250 lbs man into orbit

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cocacolaman  Moderator

At least 30 miles.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deltahuman

He can't.

Cage adapts and one shots

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as he wants to

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I think Netflix Luke is supposed to be far heavier than a normal person based on certain scenes, a lot more than 250 lbs. He completely tilted a car when he fell on the backend of it, heavily deformed pretty sturdy looking metal rails by falling just 15 or so feet onto them and left a pretty big crater in the earth after falling just 6 stories. It seems like he is probably meant to be extremely dense.

So I'd imagine he wouldn't be able to throw him quite as far as a normal person, but still absurdly far. I'd imagine it would be further than any of the values listed if he went all out, considering Nam-Ek threw what I've read was a 150 ton + trailer half a mile or so (nd it's highly doubtful that that was his max given that he was specifically aiming it at Superman).

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

As far as he can throw any person. Luke Cage is super durable not super heavy and the differences in mass between two humans is neglible with the forces we're talking about.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By macleen

I think Netflix Luke is supposed to be far heavier than a normal person based on certain scenes, a lot more than 250 lbs. He completely tilted a car when he fell on the backend of it, heavily deformed pretty sturdy looking metal rails by falling just 15 or so feet onto them and left a pretty big crater in the earth after falling just 6 stories. It seems like he is probably meant to be extremely dense.

So I'd imagine he wouldn't be able to throw him quite as far as a normal person, but still absurdly far. I'd imagine it would be further than any of the values listed if he went all out, considering Nam-Ek threw what I've read was a 150 ton + trailer half a mile or so (nd it's highly doubtful that that was his max given that he was specifically aiming it at Superman).

You just explained the difference in weight between an ant and a cockroach and how it's going to affect the strength of your average human.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theGreySoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he could lift him.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't even lift him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@macleen said:
@rogueshadow said:

You just explained the difference in weight between an ant and a cockroach and how it's going to affect the strength of your average human.

Given that the whole topic is essentially asking to draw a distinction between Luke Cage and other weights, namely, I would imagine, regular humans, which he is likely triple the weight of or more, why wouldn't I make simple note of the difference? It's not like I brought it up out of the blue sky.

I've already said that he can probably throw him further than any distance stated. The difference brought about by his weight would be inconsequential in the scheme of things but would still likely exist. I'm not trying to devalue Superman here.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ccbm2208

Probably 50+ miles.