How many MCU Thor's will it take to defeat Current DCEU Flash?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many MCU Thor's will it take to defeat Current DCEU Flash? (96 votes)

Jane is Enough (1 Thor) 34%
Jane + Worthy Cap is Enough (2 Thor's) 1%
Jane + Cap + Vision is Enough (3 Thor's) 0%
Jane + Cap + Vision + Thor (4 Thor's) 2%
All four Thor's is still not enough for Flash 63%
No Caption Provided

Title

• 
PrimelyGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how that lowball with the hands continues to get posted and actually ignores what happens later in the comic in which he managed to punch right through something harder and tougher than Girder without any damage to his hands. Massive building-size spinning tops wreaking havoc in the city causing tsunamis and craters. Flash just went right through it after getting more in control of his power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash learns one trick and you're talking about him like this?

As if the progenitor of "muh lightning cloak" Thor wank has the right to talk

He's the same guy,

Except he isn't. He learns a new skill and undergoes a character arc. I know, what an unheard concept for a MCU Thor fan, but some characters actually progress instead of regress.

if he doesn't perform that technique he is still le fodder.

If Thor wasn't empowered by the Odinforce he would also be le fodder. What's your point?

Lifeline of Flash fans is the hope that he will use this for 2 hours straight which is bound to be impossible

Sweet Child the boy can phase kill now and has kryptonian busting lightning. What edge does Thanos hold here?

As for cope, the best he manages to do with this technique is dent someone who is as hard as a wrecking ball, who is said to be a living steel wall.

Lmao. I guess superman is only Steel level cause he's the "Man of Steel". Jesus the cope here is palpable.

Snyder's sons are so hungry they'll even think this is a good feat, but after that, he hits the steel five times, fails to dent it, and hurts his own hands in the process.

So above boulder level

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

Flash learns one trick and you're talking about him like this?

As if the progenitor of "muh lightning cloak" Thor wank has the right to talk

He's the same guy,

Except he isn't. He learns a new skill and undergoes a character arc. I know, what an unheard concept for a MCU Thor fan, but some characters actually progress instead of regress.

if he doesn't perform that technique he is still le fodder.

If Thor wasn't empowered by the Odinforce he would also be le fodder. What's your point?

Lifeline of Flash fans is the hope that he will use this for 2 hours straight which is bound to be impossible

Sweet Child the boy can phase kill now and has kryptonian busting lightning. What edge does Thanos hold here?

As for cope, the best he manages to do with this technique is dent someone who is as hard as a wrecking ball, who is said to be a living steel wall.

Lmao. I guess superman is only Steel level cause he's the "Man of Steel". Jesus the cope here is palpable.

Snyder's sons are so hungry they'll even think this is a good feat, but after that, he hits the steel five times, fails to dent it, and hurts his own hands in the process.

So above boulder level

No Caption Provided

>Thor and OdinForce
>Man of Steel
>thinks I am @xzone
>random TDW low end

Bro let me talk with your drug dealer real quick

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 RJR  Online

@rjr said:
@killianduclark said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@nassergrant19 said:

And this is current 2023 Flash Barry right?

Yes

Why are you lying? You know perfectly well this is from a prequel comic that takes place before the events of flash movie. It's not his current power by a long short and neither is his 2023 version.

No Caption Provided

He learns to significantly increase his density to stop being le fodder

Quite the downplay.

Not only does he at the end of the very issue you are using to low-ball him, learn to punch villains and receive no damage

No Caption Provided

He states he can dish out city block level punches with barely a running start

No Caption Provided

So basically in the beginning of the comic, he was his weaker JL self, but by the end of the comic he was trained by bruce to be more powerful, stronger, disciplined, and overall a better a fighter than he was before (which will explain his combat improvements in the flash movie). Damn people are already trying to lowball flash. So it's TRUE, after the flash a lot coping is gonna happen once flash becomes OP.

Flash learns one trick and you're talking about him like this? He's the same guy, if he doesn't perform that technique he is still le fodder. Lifeline of Flash fans is the hope that he will use this for 2 hours straight which is bound to be impossible

As for cope, the best he manages to do with this technique is dent someone who is as hard as a wrecking ball, who is said to be a living steel wall. Snyder's sons are so hungry that even such a meager feat will satiate them, but after that, he hits the steel five times, fails to dent it, and hurts his own hands in the process.

Shiver me timbers!
Shiver me timbers!

Fodder? Impossible? How wrong can you be. Hes fighting multiple kryptonians, said to phase kill one, blow up another with electrical attacks, and take out multiple with just his strength. JL flash was not even able to do any of those things lol, so no it's not the same fodder flash we all knew because in compared to the flash, jl Barry was not at his full potential. The flash that is coming out now based on the leaks and the trailers is already starting to look far more impressive than he did in JL especially with the FTL fight scene, phase killings, showing that he is getting a massive amp in his new movie. Also hurts his hands? you obvisouly ignored the panels that killiaduclark presented were flash trained himself enough to the point were in one of the panels, flash says that he didnt even get a scratch in the final encounter and was able to defeat him more easier than he did last time and also the panel were flash said that if he went all out with a punch he could take out a city block and just by barely using a bit of his strength he was able to bust another wall and destroy Bruce's call. So again, not the fodder you like to believe he is. So let's see here, can bust a city block if he went all out with a punch and by leaks is said fight dark flash during an FTL sequence, and yet you want to continue saying fodder.

Also enough with the snyder comments, snyder is gone and he is not coming back. For someone that seems hate snyder, your the only one that keeps bringing him up.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway as I have demonstrated a son of Snyder rejects any and all MCU as his brethren are bound to do, and overcompensates by accepting any and all Flash wank even for something as demeaning as these showings against steel.

Kay.

No real arguments ❌

No good reasoning ❌

Shitty attempts at trolling ❌

Lots of copium and seething though

No Caption Provided

Farewell Mon Frere. And try rest easy knowing

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By rajjarsalt
@primelygreat said:

I like how that lowball with the hands continues to get posted and actually ignores what happens later in the comic in which he managed to punch right through something harder and tougher than Girder without any damage to his hands. Massive building-size spinning tops wreaking havoc in the city causing tsunamis and craters. Flash just went right through it after getting more in control of his power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flash Fact: If you skim through something, you can miss important information.

Flash was using yet another gimmick (vibrations) to accomplish this, as the top spinny messes his equilibrium

That said they were literally said to be bombs charging up (ie via spinning because they are tops) to an energy level equivalent to small tactical nukes. Thusly it is most definitely a chain reaction like Superman destroying the World Engine, as Flash did not provide that energy himself.

I destroyed Flash's "Mightiest Punch in the Multiverse" that flagged in comparison to the likes of Kenan Kong and DCAU Superman - such a meager feat cannot stand before me!

PrimelyGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

@primelygreat said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flash was using yet another gimmick (vibrations) to accomplish this, as the top spinny messes his equilibrium

That said they were literally said to be bombs charging up (ie via spinning because they are tops) to an energy level equivalent to small tactical nukes. Thusly it is most definitely a chain reaction like Superman destroying the World Engine, as Flash did not provide that energy himself.

Yeah, that is no chain reaction. The art is literally showing Barry running right through them at incredible speeds. The red streak is right in front of you.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@rjr said:
@killianduclark said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@nassergrant19 said:

Yes

Why are you lying? You know perfectly well this is from a prequel comic that takes place before the events of flash movie. It's not his current power by a long short and neither is his 2023 version.

No Caption Provided

Quite the downplay.

Not only does he at the end of the very issue you are using to low-ball him, learn to punch villains and receive no damage

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So basically in the beginning of the comic, he was his weaker JL self, but by the end of the comic he was trained by bruce to be more powerful, stronger, disciplined, and overall a better a fighter than he was before (which will explain his combat improvements in the flash movie). Damn people are already trying to lowball flash. So it's TRUE, after the flash a lot coping is gonna happen once flash becomes OP.

Flash learns one trick and you're talking about him like this? He's the same guy, if he doesn't perform that technique he is still le fodder. Lifeline of Flash fans is the hope that he will use this for 2 hours straight which is bound to be impossible

As for cope, the best he manages to do with this technique is dent someone who is as hard as a wrecking ball, who is said to be a living steel wall. Snyder's sons are so hungry that even such a meager feat will satiate them, but after that, he hits the steel five times, fails to dent it, and hurts his own hands in the process.

Shiver me timbers!
Shiver me timbers!

Fodder? Impossible? How wrong can you be. Hes fighting multiple kryptonians, said to phase kill one, blow up another with electrical attacks, and take out multiple with just his strength. JL flash was not even able to do any of those things lol, so no it's not the same fodder flash we all knew because in compared to the flash, jl Barry was not at his full potential. The flash that is coming out now based on the leaks and the trailers is already starting to look far more impressive than he did in JL especially with the FTL fight scene, phase killings, showing that he is getting a massive amp in his new movie. Also hurts his hands? you obvisouly ignored the panels that killiaduclark presented were flash trained himself enough to the point were in one of the panels, flash says that he didnt even get a scratch in the final encounter and was able to defeat him more easier than he did last time and also the panel were flash said that if he went all out with a punch he could take out a city block and just by barely using a bit of his strength he was able to bust another wall and destroy Bruce's call. So again, not the fodder you like to believe he is. So let's see here, can bust a city block if he went all out with a punch and by leaks is said fight dark flash during an FTL sequence, and yet you want to continue saying fodder.

Also enough with the snyder comments, snyder is gone and he is not coming back. For someone that seems hate snyder, your the only one that keeps bringing him up.

Better feats =/= canonical amp

Of course I ignored the moron, I read the comic without tears from Barry breaking his hands and ribs and getting BTFOed by Batman without his suit obstructing my eyes. Flash admits punching Girder post-training hurt and he's holding his hands out as if they are in pain lol. Thusly using Flash's bragging is an inappropriate argument.

Look destroying a wall is nice but it is not enough to substantiate a city block level claim. That's thousands of times superior than the proof on panel, and so I say the burden of proof must be similarly greater.

Look if he gets good feats I'll admit it and make the Viva Visuals on him accordingly but right now he's just not good enough to warrant my attention, he's a goofy so I am obligated to make fun of him

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By rajjarsalt
@primelygreat said:

@rajjarsalt said:

@primelygreat said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, that is no chain reaction. The art is literally showing Barry running right through them at incredible speeds. The red streak is right in front of you.

That's not what I said, I'm saying the destruction from Barry running into them is due to the energy in the tops being released prematurely.

Running through a building is...well...you take what you can get, I suppose!

As a Flash fan, you MUST consider the vibrations!

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RJR  Online
@rajjarsalt said:
@rjr said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@rjr said:
@killianduclark said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@nassergrant19 said:

Yes

No Caption Provided

Quite the downplay.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Shiver me timbers!
Shiver me timbers!

Of course I ignored the moron, I read the comic without tears from Barry breaking his hands and ribs and getting BTFOed by Batman without his suit obstructing my eyes. Flash admits punching Girder post-training hurt and he's holding his hands out as if they are in pain lol. Thusly using Flash's bragging is an inappropriate argument.

Look destroying a wall is nice but it is not enough to substantiate a city block level claim. That's thousands of times superior than the proof on panel, and so I say the burden of proof must be similarly greater.

Look if he gets good feats I'll admit it and make the Viva Visuals on him accordingly but right now he's just not good enough to warrant my attention, he's a goofy so I am obligated to make fun of him

I understand raj, and honestly man I thought this whole flash destroying kryptonians thing would actually please you and get your attention because of what it could bring out of future or current mcu thor vs faora/namek debates (as in end them in thors favor) Since your willing to concede if he gets good feats. I'll tell you what I'll give you the benefit of the doubts here and if I'm wrong I will too openly say to you my concession on comicvine with my RJR initial, agreed?

Oh, and for what it's worth, I'm looking foward to seeing what you have on flash for viva visuals.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By rajjarsalt
@rjr said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@rjr said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@rjr said:
@killianduclark said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@nassergrant19 said:

Yes

No Caption Provided

Quite the downplay.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Shiver me timbers!
Shiver me timbers!

I understand raj, and honestly man I thought this whole flash destroying kryptonians thing would actually please you and get your attention because of what it could bring out of future or current mcu thor vs faor/namek debates. Since your willing to concede if he gets good feats. I'll tell you what I'll give you the benefit of the doubts here and if I'm wrong I will too openly say to you my concession on comicvine with my RJR initial, agreed?

Fair enough

Honestly I hardly take those tidbits seriously until I watch the full thing. What's the logic behind that and, well, this?

No Caption Provided

Unless he gets rekt as well

And tbf my attention has been diverted lately by beating the brakes off GoW characters with Spider-Man

SoapAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Such as SC flash almost missed the falling motherbox or he couldn't statue the flame in the background.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raj in shambles rn lol

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why English is important folks, if you don't wanna end up as a complete mess like Raj, then don't skip your English classes.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Poor Thor fans. First Superman, then Thanos, then Captain Marvel, then Scarlet Witch, and soon to be Flash 💀

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how the poll only has votes for either one extreme end or the other

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enough to tire Flash out enough for them to finally land a shot.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By nassergrant19  Online

L&T Thor still wrecks Carol, Supes, and Thanos. What does that have anything to do with Flash?

I swear the God of Thunder lives rent free in people‘s heads LMAO.

OT: Idk

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yejj said:

Raj in shambles rn lol

No smh I have settled it until film release

No Viva Visuals if he gets poor feats

Viva Visuals if he gets good feats

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By yejj
J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is nothing Thor can do to the Flash and gets statued while flash phases through him.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By rajjarsalt
@jurance said:

This is why English is important folks, if you don't wanna end up as a complete mess like Raj, then don't skip your English classes.

Ok Grammar Nazi

gabeho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By gabeho

@rajjarsalt:

Lmao

Your statement completely debunks all the mcu thor headcanon

FYI thor can get electrocuted and easily gets pierced (if the leaks are true about flash movie)

Flash solos mcu avengers easily and quickly and dceu jl(superman would last the longest)

You can't have it both ways

Unless your a biased hypocritc

Avatar image for galacticstarsee
Galacticstarsee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Galacticstarsee

@j_normal: thor can release an aoe Or energy attacks

Or can become pure lighting and heal himself.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabeho said:

@rajjarsalt:

Lmao

Your statement completely debunks all the mcu thor headcanon

FYI thor can get electrocuted and easily gets pierced (if the leaks are true about flash movie)

Flash solos mcu avengers easily and quickly and dceu jl(superman would last the longest)

You can't have it both ways

Unless your a biased hypocritc

Organic, did it really take a movie being released for you to get the courage to come back here?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By rajjarsalt
@killianduclark said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Anyway as I have demonstrated a son of Snyder rejects any and all MCU as his brethren are bound to do, and overcompensates by accepting any and all Flash wank even for something as demeaning as these showings against steel.

Kay.

No real arguments ❌

No good reasoning ❌

Shitty attempts at trolling ❌

Lots of copium and seething though

No Caption Provided

Farewell Mon Frere. And try rest easy knowing

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You used red crosses instead of green ticks, which means you concede that my arguments are real, that my reasoning is good, and that I am not a troll. Nice one.

As for the "copium and seething" you falsely accused me for actions done by a different user, went on tangents about the Odin Force and Thanos, compared Girder's steel body to Superman's title because of course you aren't a real Flash fan, and deflected to a showing from Thor Dark World that you had to upload three different times. Were your hands shaking in fear or something?

Stay on topic, OP! Snyder would be disappointed in you!

gabeho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

You are a uber biased hypocrite who lies often

And to be candid you are goofy

Your shtick is old,tiresome and not funny

Have you realized all your headcanon is always debunked by the next mcu film/TV show?

We even know now supergirl spits with far more force than an enraged hulk .

When this movie comes out with gifts

You will have nothing but copium

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By rajjarsalt
@gabeho said:

@rajjarsalt:

Have you realized all your headcanon is always debunked by the next mcu film/TV show?

Organic, I say thee nay! I broke Snyder's sons power over this place - Snyderdom is left in ruins!

Maybe I left you with too much brain damage that you don't remember, but there was once a time when your kind was allowed to roam free!

gabeho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabeho said:

@rajjarsalt:

Welcome back Organic.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yejj said:

Raj in shambles rn lol

gabeho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

Copium some more

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dceu-superman-goated-durability-feat-2251306/

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By rajjarsalt
@gabeho said:

@rajjarsalt:

Copium some more

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dceu-superman-goated-durability-feat-2251306/

Thou slave of Snyder's e'ery whim! Miss me with that goofy!

No Caption Provided

'Tis bruited that thou, Snyderspawn, and all those who support thee, shall not cease this derail in thine and thy lot's own circlejerk of a thread!

gabeho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

Supermans is far better

Hulk was ko by a jet jump

Dazed by a minor toss unto marble

Ko by a minor right cross

Sit down

Copium

Copium

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By rajjarsalt
@gabeho said:

@rajjarsalt:

Supermans is far better

Hulk was ko by a jet jump

Dazed by a minor toss unto marble

Ko by a minor right cross

Sit down

Copium

Copium

Have at thee!

VIVA!!!

Clark is scared of a falling building, runs, yet gets hurt by some falling debris inside of it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is rekt by a fodder tier explosion.

No Caption Provided

Clark feels bullets like 60mph baseballs

Clark is knocked out by a single bullet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is pinned by the gravity that existed on Krypton and exhausts his powers fighting it back.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by an oil derrick.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by impacts that barely damage the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a falling car and an impact that barely damages the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a Kryptonian blast and the impact is tanked by a truck. Blasts tanked by plane engines despite their fuel getting ignited, and multiple were needed to bust a door

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a punch that barely shifts some tables

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by an punch that's no-selled by a restaurant floor.

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by hits that barely damage the street, and tries to avoid/run away from them

No Caption Provided

Clark's slam is no-selled by the street

No Caption Provided

Clark's bullrush barely damages the street

No Caption Provided

Clark is scared of a ground pound that is tanked by an already damaged part of the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark can't physically break out of a push that is no-selled by an already damaged part of the street.

No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by a train car in freefall

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by going through a gas tank

No Caption Provided

Clark's flight-assisted headbutt barely damages the memorial pavement

No Caption Provided

Clark's pimp slap tanked by a peak human and a police car

No Caption Provided

Clark's vice grip tanked by a peak human for nearly a whole minute

No Caption Provided

Clark's shoulder check no-selled by gravestones

No Caption Provided

Clark's 1 arm pull barely damages 1 stair

No Caption Provided

Clark's 2 arm pull barely damages 2 stairs

No Caption Provided

Clark's jump stomp is tanked by memorial pavement

No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out after being thrown through a bunch of windows

No Caption Provided

Clark is hurt by a metal bar that, while significantly weakened by his heat vision, no-sells the impact

No Caption Provided

Doomsday, a Zod amped beyond his biological limits, expands with more force and damage than Clark ever hit Zod with, and is no-selled by extremely damaged dirt in his re-entry crater

No Caption Provided

Clark is knocked out by Doomsday's double-handed slam, which is either barely damaged or no-sold by pavement

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomsday is also hurt more by 10 kg tnt missiles/bullets than Clark's flying punches, bullrushes, and cheapshots.

No Caption Provided

Speaking of cheapshots, Clark's orbital bullrush barely damages the roof of an already weakened building

No Caption Provided

Nuclear Doomsday forces Clark and Diana back from far away while failing to kill a peak human and a regular human

No Caption Provided

Nuclear Doomsday's punch is tanked by this very same extremely damaged dirt.

No Caption Provided

his bullrush barely damages some debris,

No Caption Provided

His slam(embeds his arm into the blade, connects with the ground after) is no-selled by extremely damaged pavement.

No Caption Provided

And it's not like the sword could do much either. He fled her attack earlier, and it barely damaged the ground.

No Caption Provided

How does Clark respond to such power? Well...

No Caption Provided

Nuclear Doomsday while amped with Clark/Diana's hits can't break free of a lasso pull that is held tight and no-selled by a stone block.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's truly as powerful as the rumors says then he's well beyond Thor's league.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, the kidnapper got a buff!

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>MCU mainline characters don't get What-If feats! No matter what!
>Alternate universe Kryptonians

The status of Snyder's sons!

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>MCU mainline characters don't get What-If feats! No matter what!

>Alternate universe Kryptonians

The status of Snyder's sons!

Based af

Octavius220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash probably trips and falls before Thor lands a hit

temsbumbumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash probably trips and falls before Thor lands a hit

LOL

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

CV will be a wonderful place when this movie comes out, won't it be.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With leaks it would take an army of Thors to take out 1 Flash. But by feats so far, it would only take 1.

CV will be a wonderful place when this movie comes out, won't it be.

LOL i wonder if the Flash movie is just hype like Black Adam.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#98 frozen  Moderator

Lol why would they get scaled down? We've already established how extremely durable they are with MoS and BvS, flash is just that OP doing something a nuke couldn't

If anything, Flash leaks confirm BvS Superman is far far above Nam Ek.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: except superman couldn't have gotten stronger between the events of MoS and BvS, if it were possible zod wouldn't have been able to catch up to him less than a day of exposure to the yellow sun and nam-ek was overpowering superman in a direct contest of strength

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#100 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: except superman couldn't have gotten stronger between the events of MoS and BvS, if it were possible zod wouldn't have been able to catch up to him less than a day of exposure to the yellow sun and nam-ek was overpowering superman in a direct contest of strength

Why could he not? BvS is 2 years after MoS. Kryptonians grow stronger with age.

Bat Keaton knocks out Nam Ek with bombs. Comparatively, Batfleck needed kryptonite, mech suit and prep to beat BvS Superman.