This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thenightwing
#1 Posted by thenightwing (243 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#2 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

It says it on your profile...

Thenightwing Stats
1st Appearance: April 4, 2008
City:bludhaven
Origin:Human
Gender:Male
Alignment:Good
Avatar image for midnightist
#3 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio

um not to sound like a jerk or be rude, but you can find that out on someones page

Avatar image for _the_scientist
#4 Posted by The Scientist (614 posts) - - Show Bio

4 days precisely

Avatar image for inferiorego
#5 Edited by inferiorego (25669 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
Staff
Avatar image for greygoose
#6 Posted by GreyGoose (4874 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thenightwing
#7 Posted by thenightwing (243 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"
caption
caption
"
oh thats just rude
Avatar image for uchiha_hotaru
#8 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

common guys just answer the damn question -_-'

I've been on here since December 1st of 07 ^_^ well... as Nova, lol as Hotaru.... since June 30th.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#9 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

I will have been on the vine for a year on the 4th of october.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#10 Edited by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
thenightwing said:
""
A year and 3 months, seeing as how your so damned lazy at math.
Avatar image for midnightist
#11 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio

two months

Avatar image for vrakmul
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"two months"
Hah I beat you by a year and a month.
Avatar image for midnightist
#13 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Midnightist said:
"two months"
Hah I beat you by a year and a month."
so your an old lady lol jking
Avatar image for knightfall
#14 Posted by Knightfall (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Over a year maybe a year and a half

Avatar image for vrakmul
#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Knightfall said:
"Over a year maybe a year and a half"
More like 3 days.  Unless you have a previous account.
Avatar image for hawk
#16 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Since time continuously changes I joined on Dec. 26th of 07

Avatar image for vrakmul
#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"Since time continuously changes I joined on Dec. 26th of 07"
I beat you by 6 months. 
Avatar image for knightfall
#18 Posted by Knightfall (323 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Knightfall said:
"Over a year maybe a year and a half"
More like 3 days.  Unless you have a previous account."
Of course I have another account:P
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#19 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11577 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the 23rd of July 2007

I'm Golden Age baby!!

Avatar image for crimson_orchid
#20 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

June 17th, 2007.

Avatar image for hawk
#21 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Hawk said:
"Since time continuously changes I joined on Dec. 26th of 07"
I beat you by 6 months. "
oh didn't know it was a contest......."I thought of Comicvine and put it into Red and CC's heads"
Avatar image for knightfall
#22 Posted by Knightfall (323 posts) - - Show Bio

My exact date was

April 25, 2007

Avatar image for korg
#23 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember remember, the 5th of November... That's when I joined. Nov. 5, 2007

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#24 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
Knightfall said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Knightfall said:
"Over a year maybe a year and a half"
More like 3 days.  Unless you have a previous account."
Of course I have another account:P"
ooo ooo I know I know pick me :P
Avatar image for vrakmul
#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Orchid said:
"June 17th, 2007."
You beat me by like a day. 
Avatar image for knightfall
#26 Posted by Knightfall (323 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Knightfall said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Knightfall said:
"Over a year maybe a year and a half"
More like 3 days.  Unless you have a previous account."
Of course I have another account:P"
ooo ooo I know I know pick me :P"
O_O
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#27 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"
caption
caption
"
























WTF?


anyways iv'e been on since July 25th 07.
Avatar image for vrakmul
#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Remember remember, the 5th of November... That's when I joined. Nov. 5, 2007"
Hah I beat you by 5 months.
Avatar image for inferiorego
#29 Posted by inferiorego (25669 posts) - - Show Bio

June 22nd, 07.... guess what? no one wins, we're all losers.

Staff
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

Dread this isnt a freaking competition. Why is it every fcking thread you come in you make it about being the best? Good lord get over yourself already.

Avatar image for vrakmul
#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"June 22nd, 07.... guess what? no one wins, we're all losers."
I beat you by 5 days. 
Avatar image for inferiorego
#32 Posted by inferiorego (25669 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"inferiorego said:
"June 22nd, 07.... guess what? no one wins, we're all losers."
I beat you by 5 days. "
that makes you 5 times worse
Staff
Avatar image for vrakmul
#33 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"inferiorego said:
"June 22nd, 07.... guess what? no one wins, we're all losers."
I beat you by 5 days. "
that makes you 5 times worse"
Your insult fails.
caption
caption
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Dread this isnt a freaking competition. Why is it every fcking thread you come in you make it about being the best? Good lord get over yourself already."

EH WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG MAN! hahahahaha!
Avatar image for vrakmul
#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Dread this isnt a freaking competition. Why is it every fcking thread you come in you make it about being the best? Good lord get over yourself already."I
I'm the opposite of inferiorego man,  I am Superior Ego woman!  *puts on tacky costume on dragon undead demon body and flies out the window*
Avatar image for epic_fail
#36 Posted by EPIC FAIL (93 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"inferiorego said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"inferiorego said:
"June 22nd, 07.... guess what? no one wins, we're all losers."
I beat you by 5 days. "
that makes you 5 times worse"
Your insult fails.
caption
caption
"
YOU FAIL AT BEING ME.
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#37 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

You fail at life.

And LP... I'm female..

Avatar image for desilation
#38 Posted by Desilation (14325 posts) - - Show Bio

ive been here since the end of march

Avatar image for nighthunter
#39 Posted by Nighthunter (29571 posts) - - Show Bio

almost a year and one month

Avatar image for lstpaladin
#40 Posted by LstPaladin (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

since Dec  of 2007

Avatar image for sparda
#41 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

A year and two months.

Booyah.

Avatar image for the_black_wolf
#42 Posted by The Black Wolf (120 posts) - - Show Bio

More than a year.

Avatar image for pixelized
#43 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

6 months

Avatar image for glorious
#44 Posted by Glorious (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

like 3 months

Avatar image for lunacyde
#45 Posted by Lunacyde (26550 posts) - - Show Bio

Two weeks

Moderator
Avatar image for no_name_
#46 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"6 months"
no way. longer than that. You came in Feb, I came in April.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#47 Posted by vance_astro (90029 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
 we're all losers."
Speak for yourself
Moderator
Avatar image for lunacyde
#48 Posted by Lunacyde (26550 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we're all winners....lol

Moderator