Avatar image for jirenthegrey456
Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

How is it that Goku and Beerus's universe punches is considered a outlier?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirenthegrey456: It’s not(at least for me) people just don’t want to believe by trying to debunk the feat by saying things like “beruees did the universal shaking feat by using more power” and stuff like that

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 takenstew22  Moderator

It's not. People are just salty Goku and Beerus can stomp their favorite characters.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every arc has presented at least one similar feat. Goku destroyed Hit’s time dimension with a Kamehameha. Vegeta destroys the ROSAT dimension just as a flex. Kale/Caulifla destroyed the Pride Trooper’s dimension when they tried trapping the saiyans in another dimension. Not to even mention what Broly and Gogeta did in the movie. And I remember Black pulling some funky stuff too.

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably because we’ve never see anything like that ever since dunno.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

The only non-filler Dragon Ball outlier imo is Roshi busting the moon.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It's not an outlier for beerus, as he's implied to be universal a few times, but it's a clear outlier for Goku imo. He goes on to become hundreds of times stronger and still the only times universe is stated to be threatened is when beerus fights?

The weakest character with standalone universal statement was Kefla, who's arguably superior to UI Goku in raw power, AND she was quite likely to exaggerate.

The second statement is merged zamasu stating he'd blow up the galaxy with a self-destruct like blast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has never done anything in that Magnitude before or after that.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it wasn't, the fight between Goku, Vegeta and Broly should have one shot the universe. Broly has zero control that can't be used as an excuse.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because:

1.The only feat on that level (Except Zeno).

2.Requires the clash of two characters.

3.The feat isn't instant,its a chain reaction.

4.It didn't even happen on screen which just puts more doubts.

Its not considered outlier by most of the communities though.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see it being an outlier for Goku since he didn't really do anything like that after (unless you count shaking Void but eh), Beerus on the other hand replicated similar feat mutiple times after BoG so it's clear it's consistent for him atleast.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: I dont recall those dimensions being universe size tho.

ROSAT is Earth sized apparently.

Hit's dimension is small as hell.

So that doesn't prove a thing.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: It’s called a pocket dimension. It looks whatever size from our perspective but within is infinite three dimensional space.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Can you provide the actual scan where it says its infinite?

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not. No, it's not an outlier for Goku either. He has been doing consistent things since this almost all arcs, breaking Hit's time dimension, shaking the void by flexing etc.

To anyone saying why they have no replicated this again... they literally explain it in training that Goku and Vegeta need to reign in their KI so that it does not overflow.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: This is just the nature of 3D space and pocket dimensions if you study cosmology. Anything that qualifies as its own universe or dimension has infinite 3D space.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By solaris6

@the_hajduk: That's not how it works in fiction, dimensions vary in size and are not infinite, especially if it was mentioned that ROSAT is around the size of Earth.

Otherwise they would've said that the size is infinite, and not around the size of Earth.

The intentions are clear as day.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: You know the ROSAT has a sky. The platform they are standing on might be the size of earth but the sky doesn’t appear to have a wall blocking it. It just goes on into blankness forever.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Never stated that it goes forever, that's pure speculation.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn’t an outlier

Goku learnt to contain the force using ki, it only makes sense he does this at all times otherwise the universe would be destroyed

Akira Toriyama didn’t make the manga and anime say the universe was going to be destroyed for no reason, he’s implying goku is universal this should be obvious

Especially since Goku colliding with Beerus was only threatening the universe but Beerus and Champa were threatening two universes

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GreyTheJiren

It's not. No, it's not an outlier for Goku either. He has been doing consistent things since this almost all arcs, breaking Hit's time dimension, shaking the void by flexing etc.

No he hasn't been doing consistent things.Hit's time dimension isn't even Planet Sized,let alone Universe.ROSAT is only Planet Level in size.The World of Void isn't infinite,it was a mistranslation (It is Eternal),and even if we assume the world of void is infinite shaking it isn't a Universal feat,since its empty and the only matter in there is the arena.

And lets be honest here,since when is shaking something is equal to destroying something?Its fiction,laws of physics don't always apply,and I don't think authors that create such "shaking" scenes actually imply that their character is Infinity Universal lvl.

@the_hajduk

Dimensions aren't Universal unless stated otherwise.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By Revold

There's no outlier if there's no feat lol.

If you are talking just shaking the Universe and destroying some planets in the process, then that's no outlier at all. Buuhan could do it.

If you talking about Old Kai's statement about destroying the Universe by the third punch, then that's not a feat. That's a statement.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every arc has presented at least one similar feat. Goku destroyed Hit’s time dimension with a Kamehameha. Vegeta destroys the ROSAT dimension just as a flex. Kale/Caulifla destroyed the Pride Trooper’s dimension when they tried trapping the saiyans in another dimension. Not to even mention what Broly and Gogeta did in the movie. And I remember Black pulling some funky stuff too.

^

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: So what do you think happens if Goku flies up in the ROSAT? Is he going to hit his head on an invisible wall? Because it seems like an empty void to me.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why the SSJG form should have been > SSJB

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Are people forgetting that super buu was going to collapse the universe before this feat?

And goku is more powerful than vegito

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was anime filler.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hyoname

This why comics vs DB threads are banned there is no clear cut way to rank db characters

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: I don't know, im going about what was actually stated, which contradicts the infinite dimension thing.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Hajduk

@solaris6: You are applying a statement about the land they stand on. The space or sky within that dimension is not stated to have a limit.

In other words the GROUND that they have is the size of the earth, and if you go in one direction you will eventually circle around. That was the point. The sky isn’t implied to have a limit.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: It was never specified that it's the platform that is the size of Earth.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people forgetting that super buu was going to collapse the universe before this feat?

And goku is more powerful than vegito

Not true even suppressed base Kefla can beat SSG Goku. I would say at least SS Vegito would definitely be stronger even if base Vegito isn't.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@revold: lol

Goku stated that a fusion between him and vegeta would be weaker than god form vs beerus

Base Kefla would one shot ss vegito

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Revold

@dmnb2wavy said:

@revold: lol

Goku stated that a fusion between him and vegeta would be weaker than god form vs beerus

Base Kefla would one shot ss vegito

No Caption Provided

That's not what he said. He said the fusion is weaker than Beerus. Which is absolutely true. Because he could tell that Beerus was heavily suppressed. Even against SSG, he was suppressed at least a thousand times.

Goku said Vegito couldn't beat 100% Beerus. Goku beating a 0.1% Beerus doesn't make him above Vegito.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@revold: alright let me ask this do you think super buu is beating god goku?

Anyway if I remember correctly beerus stated goku pushed him to 50 percent of his power.

Not only that after he went god he thought he actually stood a chance vs beerus. That’s something to consider

So he pretty much confirms his god form is more powerful than fusion when he said “I have a chance to beat you”

https://youtu.be/eqBixuSIebE

2:50

jojobizzarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Goku alone has had no similar feats before or after that. 'Breaking' Hit's time dimension is not quantifiable and it's obviously not even destroyed since Hit uses that dimension going forward. That's the only thing remotely close his and beerus's clash.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Revold

@dmnb2wavy said:

Anyway if I remember correctly beerus stated goku pushed him to 50 percent of his power.

Not only that after he went god he thought he actually stood a chance vs beerus. That’s something to consider

So he pretty much confirms his god form is more powerful than fusion when he said “I have a chance to beat you”

50% is just factually wrong because no matter what Beerus is still stronger than SSB Goku which is 50x SSG. So at most it would be like 2%.

That's because it was before his first fight so even Goku himself didn't know how strong SSG is. He could probably feel that it is very powerful, but that's just a feeling. It's way more of a stretch to say that Base Kefla is stronger than SS Vegito, when Kale and Caulifla literally learn their forms minutes before. Not to mention they have worse compatibility since Kale is a normal Saiyan while Caulifla is a legendary Saiyan.

At most you can say it is stronger than Ultimate Gohan because it was said to surpass the natural limits of what a Saiyan can achieve. Super Buu is a debatable topic. But like I said SS Vegito is stronger that's for sure.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 takenstew22  Moderator

@revold: Bruh, you actually think Super Buu vs SSG Goku is debatable?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@revold said:
@dmnb2wavy said:

“50% is just factually wrong because no matter what Beerus is still stronger than SSB Goku which is 50x SSG. So at most it would be like 2%.“

you Do realize multipliers don’t really matter honestly? Beerus stated 50 percent so it’s 50 percent

“That's because it was before his first fight so even Goku himself didn't know how strong SSG is. He could probably feel that it is very powerful, but that's just a feeling. It's way more of a stretch to say that Base Kefla is stronger than SS Vegito, when Kale and Caulifla literally got their forms minutes before. Not to mention they have worse compatibility since Kale is a normal Saiyan while Caulifla is a legendary Saiyan.“

He knew how powerful he was. Okay seriously? Your reaching with theses lowballs. goku knows very well how powerful vegito is so if he felt his god form was more powerful than that them that means a lot. If he was weaker than vegito he would of not talk about how powerful he is nor talk about having a shot at beating beerus. It’s clear the intention was to show he was more powerful than any form than before.
lol it really isn’t you do realize characters get stronger from here right? Goku gets at least thousands times stronger at this point.

“At most you can say it is stronger than Ultimate Gohan because it was said to surpass the natural limits of what a Saiyan can achieve. Super Buu is a debatable topic. But like I said SS Vegito is stronger that's for sure”

he isn’t goku confirmed himself god was stronger.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That wasn't really my point but yeah sure. You wanna offer me your take?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 takenstew22  Moderator

@revold said:
@takenstew22 said:

My take is that he easily stomps anyone in Z.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: goku clearly know his power watch the link. He holds back enough to use 80 percent of his power fighting beerus, showing he knows how powerful he is

7:10

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Revold

@dmnb2wavy said:
@revold said:
@dmnb2wavy said:

“50% is just factually wrong because no matter what Beerus is still stronger than SSB Goku which is 50x SSG. So at most it would be like 2%.“

you Do realize multipliers don’t really matter honestly? Beerus stated 50 percent so it’s 50 percent

Dude Beerus could be lying you know... If you want to treat his words as absolute, Beerus himself also said he could beat SSBKKx10. With x10 literally in it's name even if SSB gives a x0 you'll be looking at a 10% Beerus still. So that's a checkmate for you there.

“That's because it was before his first fight so even Goku himself didn't know how strong SSG is. He could probably feel that it is very powerful, but that's just a feeling. It's way more of a stretch to say that Base Kefla is stronger than SS Vegito, when Kale and Caulifla literally got their forms minutes before. Not to mention they have worse compatibility since Kale is a normal Saiyan while Caulifla is a legendary Saiyan.“

He knew how powerful he was. Okay seriously? Your reaching with theses lowballs. goku knows very well how powerful vegito is so if he felt his god form was more powerful than that them that means a lot. It’s clear the intention was to show he was more powerful than any form than before.
lol it really isn’t you do realize characters get stronger from here right? Goku gets at least thousands times stronger at this point.

Please don't play the intention card. We work with logic here not headcanon. Don't play the "later means stronger" card too because that is just a trope not a rule. We both know examples that doesn't follow that.

I'm not lowballing, I'm literally presenting to you hard facts like Base Kefla beating SSG Goku. It's either this or some dubious logic about how Goku is more confident with SSG than Vegito. I'm offering you an explanation that can resolve this contradiction, which is very simple: he couldn't give an accurate gauge. If you want to insist that he knows without any evidence other than your gut feelings, you come and explain to me why Kefla is thousands of times stronger than Vegito despite it's incompatibility and weaker individual components.

“At most you can say it is stronger than Ultimate Gohan because it was said to surpass the natural limits of what a Saiyan can achieve. Super Buu is a debatable topic. But like I said SS Vegito is stronger that's for sure”

The only thing he confirmed is that SSG is stronger than Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:
@takenstew22 said:

My take is that he easily stomps anyone in Z.

By feats, God-like saiyan Vegeta doppelganger stomps SS3 Gotenks in one of the anime episodes. By statements, it is stronger than what any Saiyan can naturally attain so that's Ultimate Gohan. But above that like Buuhan would be debatable. In fact base Kefla could stomp SSG Goku so logically Vegito with better compatibility and stronger components should be able to as well.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 takenstew22  Moderator

@revold: Kefla is way stronger than Buu arc Vegito.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@revold said:
@dmnb2wavy said:
@revold said:
@dmnb2wavy said:

Dude Beerus could be lying you know..”

what would he gain by lying? Like wft

.“ If you want to treat his words as absolute, Beerus himself also said he could beat SSBKKx10. With x10 literally in it's name even if SSB gives a x0 you'll be looking at a 10% Beerus still. So that's a checkmate for you there.”

again multipliers don’t mean nothing honestly.

He knew how powerful he was. Okay seriously? Your reaching with theses lowballs. goku knows very well how powerful vegito is so if he felt his god form was more powerful than that them that means a lot. It’s clear the intention was to show he was more powerful than any form than before.

“Please don't play the intention card. We work with logic here not headcanon.”

dude/ gal you just used head canon that he Just “felt” More powerful seriously dont accuse me with using head canon when it’s clear the intention is to show god is more powerful

“Don't play the "later means stronger"”

umm what?

“card too because that is just a trope not a rule. We both know plenty of examples that doesn't follow that.”

seriously if you wanted examples ask.

goku eventually gets blue, gets more powerful in the goku black arc( goku and vegeta train), gets more powerful in the tournament arc( kaikoken) , than gets more powerful in the tournament of power. ( his kioken matches evolved vegeta) . Either way they have been training the entire time.

“I'm not lowballing, I'm literally presenting to you hard facts like Base Kefla beating SSG Goku. “

seriously? This is just dumb. Nothing about this is evidence that goku is weaker than vegito. Its circler scaling at its finest. If anything there is clear evidence that suggest god is stronger and kefla is just that strong.

“It's either this or some dubious logic about how Goku is more confident with SSG than Vegito.”

no your denying straight evidence from goku himself.

“I'm offering you an explanation that can resolve this contradiction, “

so your solution is to throw away character statements? yeah okay not sure why I would follow that. Anyway Kefla power creep is just bad writing however that same kefla is fighting a goku who got more powerful than his first god transformation.

“which is very simple: he couldn't give an accurate gauge. “

if he can gauge 80 percent of his power he knows how powerful the form is stop lowballing.

“If you want to insist that he knows without any evidence other than your gut feelings, you come and explain to me why Kefla is thousands of times stronger than Vegito despite it's incompatibility and weaker individual components.”

seriously the incompatibility argument is dumb. Keira is just simply mor powerful regardless if it makes sense or not. Also goku can gauge 80 percent of his power.

“The only thing he confirmed is that SSG is stronger than Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3.”

now your just denying evidence. As you stated yourself he said he stood no chance with fusion fighting beerus. With this form he stood a chance. Please stop denying the evidence and just accept it

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Ball Super is incosistent.

Laughs in Dragon Ball Heroes.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: Kefla is way stronger than Buu arc Vegito.

Why? Because you think SSG is stronger than Vegito. That's circular logic. Why would Kefla be stronger than Buu arc Vegito when Kale and Caulifla only learn their forms minutes ago, and couldn't even properly control them. Meanwhile Buu arc Goku and Vegeta knew it for ages. Not to mention Kale and Caulifla had worse compatibility since one of them is a normal saiyan while the other is a legendary Saiyan. And we know potara is more powerful the more compatible they are. Which is why merged Zamasu is so weak because while his soul is compatible his bodies are completely different.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“I'm not lowballing, I'm literally presenting to you hard facts like Base Kefla beating SSG Goku. “

seriously? This is just dumb. Nothing about this is evidence that goku is weaker than vegito. Its circler scaling at its finest. If anything there is clear evidence that suggest god is stronger and kefla is just that strong.

I'm going to ignore everything else because you are either just straight up denying without reason or you aren't speaking sense.

If you want, just give me the evidence that SSG Goku is stronger, then we can end this pointless debate. You can try but I can tell you there isn't.