How has nobody figured out bruce wayne is batman?

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Some shows have pointed out this obvious fact such as the batman cartoon series which has a robot called dave which points out that he's the only man rich enough to fund batman's gadgets,only man with the right build and strength to fit the bill of who could be the dark knight. My question being why has nobody but a select few figured this out like does nobody in the universe see it as weird that suspiciously as bruce wayne adopts some kid months later another robin shows up.

Also what's with the no guns and killing rule, Other things have pointed out how stupid this would be too such as the injustice which has robin like verbatim say why is it fine to beat criminals half to death but not kill them. I also wanna add myself that throwing bat shaped ninja stars at people would be fine but not shooting them like there getting a piece of metal lodged into their flesh ether way why not just use a gun to do it, it's more efficient.

DeWitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many people did figure it out. But essentially it's just hard for people to associate a spoilt rich public figure to be a vigilante at night.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Many people did figure it out. But essentially it's just hard for people to associate a spoilt rich public figure to be a vigilante at night.

This.

It's almost like asking you to believe Donald Trump is Batman.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By diydeath

Lots of people have figured it out over the years. Luckily there's almost always a mcguffin to erase their memories or they don't care who Batman is/is on his side so they won't reveal it to the world.

His no killing rule didn't exist back in the golden age. He even used guns for a while and arguably still kills like when he locked KGBeast in a room with no escape and left him for dead (KGBeast didn't die but Batman's plan to let him die was quite overt). He doesn't kill now because somewhere down the line editorial decided he shouldn't be that kind of superhero and the theme stuck for most iterations of the character.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

But I actually think Trump is Batman though.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krisbishop said:

This.

But I actually think Trump is Batman though.

Bat-mite maybe...

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people in the same verse also don’t know Superman’s identity.

They aren’t exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bunch of people have