How fast will the DCEU Flash be?

• 57 results
Godam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How fast will the DCEU Flash be? (49 votes)

LS+ 10%
FTL 12%
FTL+ 12%
MFTL+ 18%
Infinite speed, immeasurable 29%
Yeah he can blitz the sh*t outta HST fodders 10%
Nah, HST protags still statues him 8%

In combat after his solo movie? Can he hang with HST protags like FTL Naruto or MFTL Luffy and Ichigo?

No Caption Provided

• 
Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mftl Luffy?

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see him getting any new speed feats ngl

allmidas23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'MFTL Ichigo' LMFAO

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

ViniRemesso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets statued by MCU Spider-Man for sure.

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was mftl in Snyder cut so I’m expecting the same again

OMEK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Oh no just wait after his fight with Zod his feats are gonna be outta hand

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Faster than the speed of light"

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at infinite speed

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faster than MCU Quicksilver that’s for sure

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let us hope he does not get tagged by Mach 1 Faora and wrecked again, like Girder wrecked him

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

light speed. just be true to canon statements

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still faster than Slowdinson

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DammeFavour

@eredin12: if Faora can tag him, wouldn’t that make her not Mach 1? Not like we actually know their combat speed in MoS, just that it’s at least Mach 1

Avatar image for taurusaldebaran
TaurusAldebaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As fast as the plot demands

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealthygrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL+

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo & Luffy being MFTL is lolworthy.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22 Supreme101  Online

FTL at the very least

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too fast for MCU characters

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still slower than Spider-Man

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faster than anyone in the MCU

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's already FTL

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

So we are using feats from a non- canon movie?

He has no feats beyond low hypersonic speeds

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa said:

Too fast for MCU characters

@yejj said:

Faster than anyone in the MCU

Cooldude89976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DammeFavour

@johndeyvido: statuing diana puts him way above that regardless of the cut. Still lower than FTL without snyder cut though

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: why do people keep saying non canon, when literally the most up to date and reliable source covering the flash movie has already said this and backed by a tier 1 leaker on DCEU Leaks, it's like they dont want him to have MFTL feats.

No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 death4bunnies  Moderator

@rjr said:

@DammeFavour: why do people keep saying non canon, when literally the most up to date and reliable source covering the flash movie has already said this and backed by a tier 1 leaker on DCEU Leaks, it's like they dont want him to have MFTL feats.

No Caption Provided

Because its a leaker saying minor vague references.. against Snyder and the studio repeatedly saying in no uncertain terms that its not canon?

He’s gonna get FTL feats anyways, it’s not about the feats, it’s about the truth that the studio and Snyder himself saying it’s not canon dozens of times.

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr said:

No Caption Provided

Because its a leaker saying minor vague references.. against Snyder and the studio repeatedly saying in no uncertain terms that its not canon?

He’s gonna get FTL feats anyways, it’s not about the feats, it’s about the truth that the studio and Snyder himself saying it’s not canon dozens of times.

The thing thing is that Flash Film News is not your average leaker and their a reason why vieweranon is in the highest tier for a leaker (a rare status only given to the best and legitimate, what these guys say usually goes). Flash Film News has been correct in everything we've seen so far and theres a reason this twitter account is so sought after. All in all, theres every reason to believe that these guys are gonna be right in the end. Zack and the Studio may say all they want that its non canon, but they really have no say when it comes to new installments, the director of the flash movie has the final say what is and isnt in the new chapter of that universe not zack or the studio. If you guys want to wait till the movie comes out than you go ahead, but i mean heres the thing, what are you all going to say when the movie comes out and these guys were proven right and the movie makes ZSJL canon despite what the director or studios say?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 death4bunnies  Moderator

@rjr said:
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:

No Caption Provided

The thing thing is that Flash Film News is not your average leaker and their a reason why vieweranon is in the highest tier for a leaker (a rare status only given to the best and legitimate, what these guys say usually goes). Flash Film News has been correct in everything we've seen so far and theres a reason this twitter account is so sought after. All in all, theres every reason to believe that these guys are gonna be right in the end. Zack and the Studio may say all they want that its non canon, but they really have no say when it comes to new installments, the director of the flash movie has the final say what is and isnt in the new chapter of that universe not zack or the studio. If you guys want to wait till the movie comes out than you go ahead, but i mean heres the thing, what are you all going to say when the movie comes out and these guys were proven right and the movie makes ZSJL canon despite what the director or studios say?

Even the leaker just says vague references… Even if true I don’t think a vauge reference overpowers literally dozens of times the studio and Snyder himself said ZSJL is not canon..explicitly. I think you’d need some hella strong evidence to overcome that.

No Caption Provided

Literally dozens of quotes from Snyder and the studio (the studio who wins and controls these characters)..I get you want that to be canon but it’s explicitly not.

In a telling sign of how far the studio is looking to distance itself from Snyder, a source says documentary filmmaker Leslie Iwerks recently asked to license clips from the 2021 Justice League for a film on the history of DC and was told there is only one Justice League: the 2017 incarnation.

'Batgirl': Why Warner Bros. Decided to Pull the Plug - Rolling Stone

“Warner Bros told me when I started this process that they consider the theatrical cut as canon to their DC Universe that they want to build out and that my version will always be like this outworld non-canon version. I’m like, fine, you know, it’s your IP, it’s your universe, of course, that’s your decision. At the time we made the movie, when the story was written and sort of developed, the plan was to make two more Justice League movies while these other solo films were spinning out.”

The Snyder Cut Is Not Canon in the DC Universe, Says Zack Snyder (collider.com)

it's reported Zack said his Snyder Cut is considered an "Elseworld's" film, which is a reference to the DC Comics Elseworld storylines involving alternate takes on the characters set in alternate universes. The info comes from Sean O'Connell, the Managing Director for Cinema Blend, who is writing a book on the Snyder Cut and its movement:

https://cosmicbook.news/snyder-cut-elseworlds-multiverse-not-dceu

"It's interesting, sort of in the DCEU, or whatever it's become, that that trilogy (comprised of Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Justice League) sort of insulates itself in some ways [and] becomes its own thing now. I famously said, and it's true, this isn't controversial, my Justice League is not canon, right? Canon for Warner Bros. is the Joss Whedon version of Justice League."

"In their mind, that's canon. And what I'm doing is not. Everything is not. So, it's just an interesting, that relationship. And I'm fine with it because I feel like the only way that I could have made this film with autonomy was because of that, because of me admitting and agreeing to the fact that it is not canon."

JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder Comments On Joss Whedon's Movie Being Considered DCEU Canon (comicbookmovie.com)

“For me where the movie falls, I believe it starts to represent its own path. It’s kind of separate now from where I would say the DC Cinematic Universe in continuity. I think it’s divergent in that way. I think that is a good thing. You know the power of DC and one of its cool strengths is the Multiverse concept,” said Snyder.

Snyder Cut Part of Elseworlds Multiverse; Not DCEU Confirms Zack | [current-page:pager]Cosmic Book News

They are 100 percent moving away. They consider the theatrical cut of “Justice League” as canon. That’s their decision. I wish them all the best, and I hope the whole thing is a giant blockbuster on top of blockbuster on top of blockbuster. The stars of those movies are my friends, and I want them to be prosperous, and I want people to love it.

Zack Snyder on 'Justice League' and His Rough and Tumble Ride - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Privately, studio insiders have lamented that “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” never should’ve happened. Rather than quiet the unceasing online campaigning to #ReleasetheSnyderCut, the four-hour HBO Max feature only further entrenched the vocal and extremely online “Snyderverse” fanbase in opposition to the leadership at the studio in general and at DC in particular.

From 'Batgirl' Fallout to Superman Reboot, What Awaits Next DC Chief - Variety

The bots and the fake accounts allegedly did not end with the release of the Snyder cut. PerThe Wrap, bots might have led to Snyder’s strong showing in the Oscars’ two fan-voted polls this year—for the fan-favorite and cheer-moment awards. Apparently, the bots are still up to no good.

Snyder Cut Army Reportedly Buoyed by Bots and Fake Accounts | Vanity Fair

Jim Lee confirms that there are no future plans for Zack Snyder or future Snyderverse materials at #SDCC. Jim Lee is part of development for all DC films.

https://twitter.com/themarveimaniac/status/1550230910083162112?s=21&t=-CTee6dvbwzGYeJoGNmqDA

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RJR
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:

No Caption Provided

Even the leaker just says vague references… Even if true I don’t think a vauge reference overpowers literally dozens of times the studio and Snyder himself said ZSJL is not canon..explicitly. I think you’d need some hella strong evidence to overcome that.

No Caption Provided

Literally dozens of quotes from Snyder and the studio (the studio who wins and controls these characters)..I get you want that to be canon but it’s explicitly not.

In a telling sign of how far the studio is looking to distance itself from Snyder, a source says documentary filmmaker Leslie Iwerks recently asked to license clips from the 2021 Justice League for a film on the history of DC and was told there is only one Justice League: the 2017 incarnation.

“Warner Bros told me when I started this process that they consider the theatrical cut as canon to their DC Universe that they want to build out and that my version will always be like this outworld non-canon version. I’m like, fine, you know, it’s your IP, it’s your universe, of course, that’s your decision. At the time we made the movie, when the story was written and sort of developed, the plan was to make two more Justice League movies while these other solo films were spinning out.”

it's reported Zack said his Snyder Cut is considered an "Elseworld's" film, which is a reference to the DC Comics Elseworld storylines involving alternate takes on the characters set in alternate universes. The info comes from Sean O'Connell, the Managing Director for Cinema Blend, who is writing a book on the Snyder Cut and its movement:

"It's interesting, sort of in the DCEU, or whatever it's become, that that trilogy (comprised of Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Justice League) sort of insulates itself in some ways [and] becomes its own thing now. I famously said, and it's true, this isn't controversial, my Justice League is not canon, right? Canon for Warner Bros. is the Joss Whedon version of Justice League."

"In their mind, that's canon. And what I'm doing is not. Everything is not. So, it's just an interesting, that relationship. And I'm fine with it because I feel like the only way that I could have made this film with autonomy was because of that, because of me admitting and agreeing to the fact that it is not canon."

JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder Comments On Joss Whedon's Movie Being Considered DCEU Canon (comicbookmovie.com)

“For me where the movie falls, I believe it starts to represent its own path. It’s kind of separate now from where I would say the DC Cinematic Universe in continuity. I think it’s divergent in that way. I think that is a good thing. You know the power of DC and one of its cool strengths is the Multiverse concept,” said Snyder.

Snyder Cut Part of Elseworlds Multiverse; Not DCEU Confirms Zack | [current-page:pager]Cosmic Book News

They are 100 percent moving away. They consider the theatrical cut of “Justice League” as canon. That’s their decision. I wish them all the best, and I hope the whole thing is a giant blockbuster on top of blockbuster on top of blockbuster. The stars of those movies are my friends, and I want them to be prosperous, and I want people to love it.

Zack Snyder on 'Justice League' and His Rough and Tumble Ride - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Privately, studio insiders have lamented that “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” never should’ve happened. Rather than quiet the unceasing online campaigning to #ReleasetheSnyderCut, the four-hour HBO Max feature only further entrenched the vocal and extremely online “Snyderverse” fanbase in opposition to the leadership at the studio in general and at DC in particular.

The bots and the fake accounts allegedly did not end with the release of the Snyder cut. PerThe Wrap, bots might have led to Snyder’s strong showing in the Oscars’ two fan-voted polls this year—for the fan-favorite and cheer-moment awards. Apparently, the bots are still up to no good.

Jim Lee confirms that there are no future plans for Zack Snyder or future Snyderverse materials at #SDCC. Jim Lee is part of development for all DC films.

https://twitter.com/themarveimaniac/status/1550230910083162112?s=21&t=-CTee6dvbwzGYeJoGNmqDA

Vague or not, it still supercedes what snyder and former execs said in the past and should be enough proof since the reference is literally said in the movie where as snyders and the former execs thoughts are not mentioned in any of the leaks. The vague reference is said to happen when flash was talking to bruce about using the speed force to time travel, and that he used it to save the justice league from steppenwolfs invasion.The other thing is that these articles are from people that are just repeating from a primary source or another news output that said it first. That alone is very common in journalism, meaning there is no dozen times here, just repetition. Also the journalist that quoted these people have no creative input on the flash movie and these articles are from the past and the flash movie is the future or present which ever one you want. And from what I've learned from viners here is that present material supersedes past material. All in all, the fact that the studio wants people to watch ZSJL and (even said to make it free to do so) before watching the flash just shows who the new and current execs believe is canon otherwise they would have had you watching the theatrical cut of JL. The former execs may have said it's not canon, but these people have had a vendetta against snyder and also are not their anymore.

No Caption Provided
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 death4bunnies  Moderator
@rjr said:
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vague or not, it still supercedes what snyder and former execs said in the past and should be enough proof since the reference is literally said in the movie where as snyders and the former execs thoughts are not mentioned in any of the leaks. The vague reference is said to happen when flash was talking to bruce about using the speed force to time travel, and that he used it to save the justice league from steppenwolfs invasion.The other thing is that these articles are from people that are just repeating from a primary source or another news output that said it first. That alone is very common in journalism, meaning there is no dozen times here, just repetition. Also the journalist that quoted these people have no creative input on the flash movie and these articles are from the past and the flash movie is the future or present which ever one you want. And from what I've learned from viners here is that present material supersedes past material. All in all, the fact that the studio wants people to watch ZSJL and (even said to make it free to do so) before watching the flash just shows who the new and current execs believe is canon otherwise they would have had you watching the theatrical cut of JL. The former execs may have said it's not canon, but these people have had a vendetta against snyder and also are not their anymore.

No Caption Provided

What do you mean vague or not? It’s what a leaker says is s vague reference against very not vague very explicit confirmations from the studio and Snyder,

And no, I showed a bunch of direct quotes, from different interviews.

Again, the studio and Snyder saying repeatedly that it’s not canon explicitly not vaguely but explicitly saying “it’s not canon” .. against a vague reference by a leaker isn’t even a contest.

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RJR
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:
@death4bunnies said:
@rjr said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

What do you mean vague or not? It’s what a leaker says is s vague reference against very not vague very explicit confirmations from the studio and Snyder,

And no, I showed a bunch of direct quotes, from different interviews.

Again, the studio and Snyder saying repeatedly that it’s not canon explicitly not vaguely but explicitly saying “it’s not canon” .. against a vague reference by a leaker isn’t even a contest.

Confirmation from a studio and former DC director that had no say or control on future movies and what could be in them? The former exec studios and snyder had no say or creative input in the flash movie, just because they said it doesnt mean the director is gonna listen to them or that what they said is gonna be true on future installments. And based on two of the most reliable top tier leakers (one of them never being wrong, the other keeping tabs on the movie) its goes to show the director didnt. Again the fact that the current studio have made 4 of the movies above viewable for free and wants you to see them prior to the release of the flash shows that to them those movies are prerequestites before watching said movie. Those movies as of now are currently Canon to the flash movie as a result and if the current execs had the same thoughts of believing that JL was more canon than ZSJL like there predecessors they would have had JL be on that list and not ZSJL. This goes to show which one they believe is canon, and the former execs were dead set on saying JL was canon to the point of not caring if people thought it was a stupid idea to make a very much hated movie canon. The former execs would have never allowed ZSJL to be on that list and would have used JL as their canon/prerequisite movie. You say ZSJL is not canon because of two entities (that had no creative input on the movie) said so. Well the above tweets says check since WB now wants you watching those movies prior to watching the flash

Now I'm gonna make this much easier, tweak it a bit and ask again, what are you gonna say if these vague references are enough to confirm ZSJL canon?

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

Statuing Diana is the low hypersonic feat. He doesn't have any better feats.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: lol diana that can rope lightning is hypersonic, gtfo

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

so a magic rope grabbing a magical lightning is lightning speed?

You need to gtfo with that nonsense. so Diana is lightning speed but is struggling against bullets that are 200X slower than lightning.

Fanboyism is indeed the dearth of commonsense

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DammeFavour

@johndeyvido: what magical lightning? What are you even on about? You want to lowball so hard that you develop a new power for diana

When did she struggle with bullets?

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone saying faster than MCU no question he will be the question needs to be asked is will be he on CW Barry level on his high end feats

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: what magical lightning? What are you even on about? You want to lowball so hard that you develop a new power for diana

How else would the lightning keep striking in front of her where she can lash onto it? not behind her in the opposite direction, not miles away, only in front of her and within her reach. She used the lightning to travel to her destination. Does any of this sound natural to you?

Fanboyism shouldn't prevent you from speaking the truth.

When did she struggle with bullets?

When she faced a shooter with an assault rifle shooting mach 2 bullets. With her lightning speed, she should statue the bullets and take out the shooter after he fired the first round.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DammeFavour

@johndeyvido: why wouldn't it be natural? When did she suddenly develop lightning powers? What is wrong with you? It doesn't exactly matter where the lightning was, she can't call lightning so what's the relevance?

https://youtu.be/MJser6lwvpA

You should watch it again, cos the storm was there before her, she just dove into it. You should look behind her as well, it's probably fairies lighting up those clouds

You mean while she was on her knees protecting hostages, you seem to be missing this part also that she still got everything. Didn't we literally see her do the scenario you laid out to the other shooters?

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PlatinumChalice

@DammeFavour: hypersonic speed + casting cloud-to-ground lightning strikes without requiring a gesture isn't a bad trade off tbh lol. I'd take it.

ForgoodZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can he hang with mcu thor with combat speed is the real q

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: why wouldn't it be natural? When did she suddenly develop lightning powers? What is wrong with you? It doesn't exactly matter where the lightning was, she can't call lightning so what's the relevance?

So it's natural for lightning to keep striking in a path that takes her to her destination she wanted? How do you know she can't control lightning? her father is Zeus and her brother Ares can also manipulate lightning so its more plausible than lightning suddenly appearing RANDOMLY in a path that takes her to her destination.

https://youtu.be/MJser6lwvpA

You should watch it again, cos the storm was there before her, she just dove into it. You should look behind her as well, it's probably fairies lighting up those clouds

So your argument is lightning started appearing randomly until she got to her destination but within her her lasso's reach?

You mean while she was on her knees protecting hostages, you seem to be missing this part also that she still got everything. Didn't we literally see her do the scenario you laid out to the other shooters?

She didnt get everything, she had to push away one hostage. The bullets are mach 2 so by your statement she's 200X faster, does the scene look anything like that to you?

You mean like when she was pinned down trying to cross No man's land? bullets should be moving in snail like speed. Imagine needing to block a projectile moving 200X slower.

Think OF the Quicksilver kitchen scene where he was able to statue the bullets after the guards had fired their guns, run around the kitchen casually and bring down the guards before coming back to deflect the bullets and thats just him moving at mach 100 but you are claiming Diana who is 3X faster couldn't simply statue the bullets from one terrorist even after it has been fired?

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: yeah I think we're done here. You do you mate. I literally provided video of the lightning storm brewing before she arrived and lightning behind her but you had to create a new power for her so you can lowball.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

Yeah because Someone who can statue natural lightning should be struggling with mach 2 bullets.

You are done indeed.