How fast is Thor's combat speed and reaction speed?

• 113 results
Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rukelnikovftw: Lol you seem pretty much clueless about what a speedblitz and how it distinguishes from an AOE attack. If Thor used his speed to make direct contact with QS before QS couldn't react, that would be called a blitz..Hitting the ground fast once to create a shockwave doesn't equate to a blitz. Try to understand without being so dense.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod said:

@rukelnikovftw: Lol you seem pretty much clueless about what a speedblitz and how it distinguishes from an AOE attack. If Thor used his speed to make direct contact with QS before QS couldn't react, that would be called a blitz..Hitting the ground fast once to create a shockwave doesn't equate to a blitz. Try to understand without being so dense.

I thought statues didn't fight back, seems like they can AoE now, right?

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Necrogod

@rukelnikovftw: LOL what are you saying? If Thor could blitz a speedster, why didn't he do that to QS by directly charging at him and tagging him?

Maybe Thor's AOE speed is good but he most certainly isn't fast enough to blitz a speedster..Especially, QS after No-surrender is much much faster than he used to be...

Blitzing is using a speedy attack before the opponent could react (you've seen bullrush method?) or hitting the opponent multiple times (Superman/Flash type)

Pounding the ground once and using an AOE attack isn't speed-blitzing..

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod said:

@rukelnikovftw: LOL what are you saying? If Thor could blitz a speedster, why didn't he do that to QS by directly charging at him and tagging him?

Maybe Thor's AOE speed is good but he most certainly isn't fast enough to blitz a speedster..Especially, QS after No-surrender is much much faster than he used to be...

Blitzing is using a speedy attack before the opponent could react (you've seen bullrush method?) or hitting the opponent multiple times (Superman/Flash type)

Pounding the ground once and using an AOE attack isn't speed-blitzing..

So his AoE is fast enough that even QS who sees the world in extreme slow motion couldn't get out of the way in time? Damn, this Thor guy must be able to slam the ground at mach speeds at the minimum.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TonyStark6999  Online

@olubummo said:

👉Meh, i already talked about this Shit👆

Check the👉LINK i directed you to, it's up there👆

Thor is only FASTER than wolverine in Travel Speed.

Thor IS NOT FASTER THAN WOLVERINE IN COMBAT SPEED, Thor himself admitted it. Also, most of Thor's good Combat Speed ‛‛feats’’ are due to PIS or WIS just like Captain America's ‛‛feats’’ where he reacted at Light-Speed.

Mjolnir doesn't need to move close to SoL to tag them.

I showed you more than 30 scans that prove Thor's faster in Combat too.

• Are you sure about that?

👉Some Street-Level-Characters can easily dodge Light-Speed attacks.

Go to that LINK above👆and check for Scans of Street-Level-Characters dodging Light-Speed attacks. You seem to be underestimating them.

No use. You yourself implied that you don't agree with them.

👉That's Travel Speed.

Never said it isn't. I showed you that scan because you claimed that Mjolnir can't travel at high speeds under atmospheres.

• Why didn't Thor just throw the hammer directly at that being? Why did Thor throw the hammer from Earth to Sun?

Because Thor was forced to talk with that being without his hammer.

👉Mjölnir is only useful in Travel Situations.

I have many scans to prove that he can use Mjolnir in Combat Situtations too.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

If i remember correctly, Thor himself once said that, on Earth, he can travel at supersonic speeds, but in space, he could travel Faster.

- Using Mjölnir by throwing it in the desired direction and then holding on to the handle's leather loop, Thor can fly at supersonic speeds in Earth's atmosphere but can fly Faster in Space.

Scans or irrelevant.

--> Also, like i said, most of Thor's good Combat Speed feats are due WIS or PIS. That includes Mjölnir inside Earth atmosphere during Combat.

No, 30+ scans of Thor moving his body at Superspeed aren't WIS.
30+ Scans>>>>>>>Your shitty opinion.

• Firstly, why are you using SCAILING? why are you posting Scan of Thor reacting to Sentry, gladiator and Hyperion? Haven't i schooled you on that?

Thor was reacting to their speed blitz when they were blood lusted.

Are you trying to say Deathstroke is ‛‛Ridiculously’’ FASTER than Thor in Reaction/Combat Speed? Since Deathstroke reacts to Flash on different occasions?

No, Flash gets tagged because he holds back.

• Secondly, most of those ‛‛feats’’ you posted aren't even Combat Speed.

They are. They show Thor moving his body and doing stuff at SuperSpeed.

👉Mr. Man, my favorite characters has nothing to do with this, don't even try and change the topic.

--> Thor is not Faster than characters like wolverine in Combat Speed. Thor himself admitted it.

30+ scans of Thor showing superior agility than Wolverine>>>A Holding back Thor's admittance and anything you and the Editors/Writers say.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By TonyStark6999  Online
@rukelnikovftw said:
@necrogod said:

@rukelnikovftw: Nah nah mate..It's not blitzing..It's called an area-of-effect attack..It's a good way to get rid of speedsters who run on foot...But it's not BLITZING...

QS is often cocky and he became even more over confident after dodging Thor's lightning bolt.

If QS couldn't react he got blitzed, just like you are getting schooled

Thor hit the ground before QS could even move. That's a speed feat for Thor.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo:

Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olubummo said:

👉Meh, i already talked about this Shit👆

Check the👉LINK i directed you to, it's up there👆

Thor is only FASTER than wolverine in Travel Speed.

Thor IS NOT FASTER THAN WOLVERINE IN COMBAT SPEED, Thor himself admitted it. Also, most of Thor's good Combat Speed ‛‛feats’’ are due to PIS or WIS just like Captain America's ‛‛feats’’ where he reacted at Light-Speed.

Mjolnir doesn't need to move close to SoL to tag them.

I showed you more than 30 scans that prove Thor's faster in Combat too.

• Are you sure about that?

👉Some Street-Level-Characters can easily dodge Light-Speed attacks.

Go to that LINK above👆and check for Scans of Street-Level-Characters dodging Light-Speed attacks. You seem to be underestimating them.

No use. You yourself implied that you don't agree with them.

👉That's Travel Speed.

Never said it isn't. I showed you that scan because you claimed that Mjolnir can't travel at high speeds under atmospheres.

• Why didn't Thor just throw the hammer directly at that being? Why did Thor throw the hammer from Earth to Sun?

Because Thor was forced to talk with that being without his hammer.

👉Mjölnir is only useful in Travel Situations.

I have many scans to prove that he can use Mjolnir in Combat Situtations too.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

If i remember correctly, Thor himself once said that, on Earth, he can travel at supersonic speeds, but in space, he could travel Faster.

- Using Mjölnir by throwing it in the desired direction and then holding on to the handle's leather loop, Thor can fly at supersonic speeds in Earth's atmosphere but can fly Faster in Space.

Scans or irrelevant.

--> Also, like i said, most of Thor's good Combat Speed feats are due WIS or PIS. That includes Mjölnir inside Earth atmosphere during Combat.

No, 30+ scans of Thor moving his body at Superspeed aren't WIS.
30+ Scans>>>>>>>Your shitty opinion.

• Firstly, why are you using SCAILING? why are you posting Scan of Thor reacting to Sentry, gladiator and Hyperion? Haven't i schooled you on that?

Thor was reacting to their speed blitz when they were blood lusted.

Are you trying to say Deathstroke is ‛‛Ridiculously’’ FASTER than Thor in Reaction/Combat Speed? Since Deathstroke reacts to Flash on different occasions?

No, Flash gets tagged because he holds back.

• Secondly, most of those ‛‛feats’’ you posted aren't even Combat Speed.

They are. They show Thor moving his body and doing stuff at SuperSpeed.

👉Mr. Man, my favorite characters has nothing to do with this, don't even try and change the topic.

--> Thor is not Faster than characters like wolverine in Combat Speed. Thor himself admitted it.

30+ scans of Thor showing superior agility than Wolverine>>>A Holding back Thor's admittance and anything you and the Editors/Writers say.

Just ignore him, I think he enjoys getting laughed at.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999: It is a good speed feat but it isn't a speed-blitzing feat right? Just wanted to explain the difference..

Necrogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Necrogod

Alright, here's the full set of scans from the infamous "Ironman dodged Thor, Ironman is street level so Thor is slower than even street level yada yada"..

No Caption Provided

This is from The Avengers(1963) Annual #8. The Power Prism of Dr Spectrum comes speeding like a bullet at Thor but Thor instinctively tries to swat it away. However, the prism forms a symbiosis with Mjolnir by using the focal point of the mystic mallet and starts to mind-control Thor. Thor then starts attacking his teammates and one-shots Ms Marvel first, then one-shots Scarlet witch and one-shots Vision (before Vision could solidify his phased hand in Thor's body ; nice reaction timing feat btw).

This is what happens when Ironman attempts to blitz him..He gets swatted away. Then we come to the full scan of the infamous cropped panel.

No Caption Provided

Ironman manages to avoid a blow from Thor (2nd Panel) and on the spot gets tagged by Thor (3rd & 4th Panels) before he could finish his thought (He thinks that he should zoom around him to confuse and get him to...). Then after Ironman is down on the ground, seemingly beaten, Thor approaches him but Ironman pulls a smart move and surprises him with his boots' rockets (if that's what you call it LOL) and drops Thor to the pond until the sixty second rule kicked in & Thor reverted back to Blake.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod said:

Alright, here's the full set of scans from the infamous "Ironman dodged Thor, Ironman is street level so Thor is slower than even street level yada yada"..

No Caption Provided

This is from The Avengers(1963) Annual #8. The Power Prism of Dr Spectrum comes speeding like a bullet at Thor but Thor instinctively tries to swat it away. However, the prism forms a symbiosis with Mjolnir by using the focal point of the mystic mallet and starts to mind-control Thor. Thor then starts attacking his teammates and one-shots Ms Marvel first, then one-shots Scarlet witch and one-shots Vision (before Vision could solidify his phased hand in Thor's body ; nice reaction timing feat btw).

This is what happens when Ironman attempts to blitz him..He gets swatted away. Then we come to the full scan of the infamous cropped panel.

No Caption Provided

Ironman manages to avoid a blow from Thor (2nd Panel) and on the spot gets tagged by Thor (3rd & 4th Panels) before he could finish his thought (He thinks that he should zoom around him to confuse and get him to...). Then after Ironman is down on the ground, seemingly beaten, Thor approaches him but Ironman pulls a smart move and surprises him with his boots' rockets (if that's what you call it LOL) and drops Thor to the pond until the sixty second rule kicked in & Thor reverted back to Blake.

Whoa, I like that art.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Whathappened  Online

Slower than She Hulk