How fast is MCU Thor moving here?

• 182 results
xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How fast is MCU Thor moving here? (94 votes)

Human Speed 29%
A little below Mach 1 28%
Mach 1 15%
Mach 2 13%
Above Mach 2 16%
No Caption Provided

You can see here that Thor is the only one moving in the slow mo scene besides QS. Both Iron-man and Captain America are complete statues, so keeping that in mind, how fast is Thor moving?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

Pretty fast,you can see a bullet near the ulton bot in the ground moving slowly or statued.

No Caption Provided

So I'd say Mach 2?

Do you think we can scale Thanos off this?

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 eri123  Online
Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

That's her best quantifiable feat(she wasn't going as fast as those bullets anyway since she's closer to the target than the bullets had to travel) and QS in that situation would just blitz the guy and disarm him before he even fires sth he's actually done before against klaue.

So you want to judge travel and reflexes speed by shockwaves of marbles? That's funny. Flash was pushing those family in their car at supersonic with a decent head start and Clark flying at subsonic speed and holding a building was able to almost catch up with Barry so the flash doesn't even have any hypersonic speed feat and he was most likely going faster in that scene since it was a life/death situation unlike the confused superman scene.

Yes he died because he didn't have bracelets that can block bullets and WW would have died too if she didn't have her bracelets when she performed her best speed feats so far against that terrorist.

BTW what's your problem with Thor?I didn't even mention the guy and you have already started lowballing him.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Bayman007

He is clearly half way through swinging his hammer when QS gains his speed feat. Even Thors hair is slightly moving at the same slow arsed speed, which proves he isnt tapping into a speed boost.... or is that mach 3 shampoo he is using?? Hmm

The answer is statue speed. The same as everyone else in the team. The idea that Thor is actually moving faster than the rest of the them has always made me lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7d523384988
deactivated-5e7d523384988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: yea he would blitz the guy while falling from the ceiling because screw gravity right? Wow as stopped a guy with a 9mm, cool.

Yea I'm judging combat speed from a shockwave propagating in marble, same way it would make sense to judge combat speed if an explosion was frozen in the background or if bullets were frozen, those things have defined speeds, get it?

Flash is superfast not super strong so trying to judge his ability on a strength feat is kinda reaching don't you think? How can you really say he had a head start anyway considering they went in 2 different directions, you're getting desperate man.

No, he died because he wasn't fast enough, all of his speed feat is reacting to a bullet that was massively slowed down by the glass he was standing on, getting shot by a police officer and getting shot by the quinjet, I'm still looking for those imaginary speed feats you guys keep yapping about cos blitzing cap,Hawkeye and the Ultron is not exactly impressive.

I mean she would have just dodged the bullets, we literally see her moving people away from the path of the bullets

Um....because the thread is about thor's speed, did you forget already?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, you saw my debate but didn't want to be tagged. I'd guess you don't want to vote because of the "discord discussion" ?

I agree with the Thanos scaling.

@johndeyvido: yea he would blitz the guy while falling from the ceiling because screw gravity right? Wow as stopped a guy with a 9mm, cool.

Yea I'm judging combat speed from a shockwave propagating in marble, same way it would make sense to judge combat speed if an explosion was frozen in the background or if bullets were frozen, those things have defined speeds, get it?

Flash is superfast not super strong so trying to judge his ability on a strength feat is kinda reaching don't you think? How can you really say he had a head start anyway considering they went in 2 different directions, you're getting desperate man.

No, he died because he wasn't fast enough, all of his speed feat is reacting to a bullet that was massively slowed down by the glass he was standing on, getting shot by a police officer and getting shot by the quinjet, I'm still looking for those imaginary speed feats you guys keep yapping about cos blitzing cap,Hawkeye and the Ultron is not exactly impressive.

I mean she would have just dodged the bullets, we literally see her moving people away from the path of the bullets

Um....because the thread is about thor's speed, did you forget already?

Thor was moving in supersonic speed here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what's your point Damme?

We can clearly see that Thor moves meanwhile a bullet was frozen.

Thor's speed >>>>> Bullet timers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: what bullet? What bullet timer? Where would the bullet be coming from?

PS. Cap isn't and has never been a bullet timer

And if you're referring to why cap was frozen, dude just completed a move

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: what bullet? What bullet timer? Where would the bullet be coming from?

PS. Cap isn't and has never been a bullet timer

And if you're referring to why cap was frozen, dude just completed a move

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cap was able to react to multiple bullet speed blasters in AoU, at point blank range.

Thor's speed >>> Cap's speed = Black Panther's bullet timer speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: I need to ask this seriously, are you okay?

I posted multiple feats instead you went with Ad Hominem arguments. And compared me to Nucleon or Erkan12, I don't see the problem with their debates.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: no....you posted a gif of cap flipping with no visual contact with the energy beam and these same energy beams have been dodged by Hawkeye and have shot cap in the past.

Do you understand what consistency is? Those beams have none, I have mentioned three times where they've shown completely different capabilities.

Now a more reasonable person would look at all the appearances of cap and thor and try to draw consistency, other than this instance that you guys are trying to wank, has thor moved or fought faster than peak human?

You don't see a problem with their debates, no wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: no....you posted a gif of cap flipping with no visual contact with the energy beam and these same energy beams have been dodged by Hawkeye and have shot cap in the past.

Do you understand what consistency is? Those beams have none, I have mentioned three times where they've shown completely different capabilities.

Now a more reasonable person would look at all the appearances of cap and thor and try to draw consistency, other than this instance that you guys are trying to wank, has thor moved or fought faster than peak human?

You don't see a problem with their debates, no wonder

Yes, Thor has moved faster than Hulk who is supersonic.

Also, that's a feat for Hawkeye who is a bullet timer.

Cap has dodged the energy blasts after they were fired, that's a reaction speed feat. Mach 3 reactions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: lol, I'm assuming you think hulk is supersonic because of the false pic with hulkbuster that has been thoroughly debunked but you're still desperately trying to wank? There's literally a frame by frame shot in the thread disproving your claim, no hulk is not supersonic.

Hawkeye is a bullet timer now? You need to just stop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: lol, I'm assuming you think hulk is supersonic because of the false pic with hulkbuster that has been thoroughly debunked but you're still desperately trying to wank? There's literally a frame by frame shot in the thread disproving your claim, no hulk is not supersonic.

Hawkeye is a bullet timer now? You need to just stop

Thor > Hulk in speed so he scales from this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Abomination was able to catch RPGs while having his back turned and he has very fast superhuman reflexes. What happened with Hulk? He got blitzed with very fast speed to the point he could barely react.

Yes, Hulk did made a mach cone. You can see that their fists did not touch each other in this screenshot I took, so it’s clear that they did make a mach cone here. I mean that the hybrid shockwave is omnidirectional, the cone itself is on the fists as you can see.

No Caption Provided

Yes, Hawkeye has Mach 3 bullet timing reactions. You can see In this scene that he reacted to a bullet after it was fired.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

Pls I need a science to back your theory that you can pull the trigger faster on an assault rifle than on a 9mm. He didn't just disarm the guy, he dismantled the gun and arranged the bullets neatly in a split second so yes he would replicate that feat easier than WW since she landed before the guy fired at all.

There is nothing like combat speed just a dumb concept people like you make up. If you analyse the fight you would know that there was nothing like combat speed since flash was running(travel) and Clark jumped to intercept his path and failed to tag him while Barry was standing still and dodging his punches(reflexes) so explain how combat speed differs from this unless you can prove that barry/clark can stand still while still moving at hypersonic speeds.

Yes flash has a headstart because the destination was the same and his speed amps his strength and durability hence why he could disintegrate those parademons.

Mcu QS is faster than dceu WW because he's actually a speedster that can travel at superspeed unlike WW that run/travel at peak human speeds(crossing no man's land, battle in Belgium etc)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: you do know how fast RPGs move right? They move much slower than bullets, RPGs are subsonic man, you know why dodging bullets is impressive, they are small and they reach you before the sound does, RPGs are loud and slow, plenty of time to evade.

Wow, do you how hulk was in slow motion and his girlfriend was moving at normal speed, same logic you're using for abomination, see how stupid that is? Unless you think she too has superhuman speed, much faster than hulk even.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-hulk-and-hulkbuster-mach-cone-punches-2067208/?page=2

Post 63 has the breakdown frame by frame, educate yourself.

The bullet wasn't even close to his position

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: you do know how fast RPGs move right? They move much slower than bullets, RPGs are subsonic man, you know why dodging bullets is impressive, they are small and they reach you before the sound does, RPGs are loud and slow, plenty of time to evade.

Wow, do you how hulk was in slow motion and his girlfriend was moving at normal speed, same logic you're using for abomination, see how stupid that is? Unless you think she too has superhuman speed, much faster than hulk even.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-hulk-and-hulkbuster-mach-cone-punches-2067208/?page=2

Post 63 has the breakdown frame by frame, educate yourself.

The bullet wasn't even close to his position

Lan_Fan? So you are telling me that I am taking that argument seriously? Hulk made a Mach cone, it was shown on screen.

Hawkeye reacted after the bullet was fired.

Hulk is pretty damn fast, around Faora and Nam-Ek level.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That round should be 375 m/s.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

Why you are probably "not counting" my vote with a solid explanation, uh?

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

So you are ignoring my question?

Who told you it was me?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: what? I really wish I had enough interest to post from a computer, you fire more rounds at about three times faster than you would from a 9mm, the difference is that you would be sacrificing accuracy. Oh wow, he disarmed the guy, missed the one bullet and left the remaining 9 still in their jackets, still looking for how this makes him a faster than a bullet, hell even the director confirmed he's about as fast as a bullet. Dude, he didn't catch the bullet or react to it, he only disarmed the guy.

Ok if you say so, flash was running and dodging, clark was throwing punches, of course its combat speed, when clark jumped, he had to land at normal speed due to gravity which is why everything sped up. I mean dude was turning his head while everything was frozen, so....

You do understand the guy radiates energy right and can phase.

I mean we literally have her using superspeed in the bank, when she was fighting the soldiers in the airfield, saving Arthur, the doomsday fight and again saving people on her knees. Wow, you probably forgot all these

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Who told you it was me?

I don't know but it's disrespectful. As, i have dozens of debates and dozens of posts (10000+).

Good thing I backed out the 2v2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: so you have no real point? Good.

Cos faora and nam-ek already proved they were supersonic, you are just making baseless claims and ignoring actual proof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: so you have no real point? Good.

Cos faora and nam-ek already proved they were supersonic, you are just making baseless claims and ignoring actual proof

I did show multiple feats for Hulk's and Thor's speed being supersonic.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@chaoselement said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Who told you it was me?

I don't know but it's disrespectful. As, i have dozens of debates and dozens of posts (10000+).

See it's the paragraph talking about Prime Thor that did it - check the OP of the thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: you keep saying you have but you haven't, reacting to an rpg doesn't make you supersonic, hulk did not statue abomination, if we went by that logic, Betty statued hulk and I literally directed you to a breakdown of your mach cone claim but you choose to remain ignorant.

All cool mate, let's close up here, I'm not replying to you after this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@chaoselement said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@chaoselement said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Who told you it was me?

See it's the paragraph talking about Prime Thor that did it - check the OP of the thread.

Uh I see that ok then, EG Thor is Prime Thor tho. Thanos did also beat IW Thor in the statesman so I don't see how it's a biased vote but whatever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: you keep saying you have but you haven't, reacting to an rpg doesn't make you supersonic, hulk did not statue abomination, if we went by that logic, Betty statued hulk and I literally directed you to a breakdown of your mach cone claim but you choose to remain ignorant.

Stop insulting me. I have not insulted you but just posted my arguments here.

That scene was made to show Hulk's impressive speed, Abomination was slowed down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoselement: I haven't insulted you man.

If I show you fact, break it down piece by piece with visual evidence and you choose to ignore it for an ambiguous frame that does not include context, I think ignorant is right.

Yes and by that logic betty is faster because hulk was slowed down. I would call it a dramatic moment not a feat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, those do looks like insults.

@chaoselement: I haven't insulted you man.

If I show you fact, break it down piece by piece with visual evidence and you choose to ignore it for an ambiguous frame that does not include context, I think ignorant is right.

Yes and by that logic betty is faster because hulk was slowed down. I would call it a dramatic moment not a feat

We can see that Hulk blitzed him right after the feat happened.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mach human lmao

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Johndeyvido

@DammeFavour:

Are you even listening to your self? So you can squeeze the trigger of an assault rifle 3x faster than you can squeeze that of a 9mm pistol? Everyone knows assault rifle fires more round per minute then a pistol but its irrelevant to how long it takes to pull the trigger. He disarmed him, removed the bullets and neatly arranged them before Klaue could fire a second time. The terrorist also fired once before deciding to spray the hostages so QS would have disarmed him before he fired again. The director didn't specify the type of bullets he was referring to.

I feel like you are clearly ignoring my argument which is, QS is faster than dceu WW so bringing up speed feats that isn't better than his isn't going to cut it.

Since when can dceu Barry phase? can you remind me? If he could Clark won't be able to touch him. Clark turning his head slowly doesn't imply hypersonic speed like you like to claim.

The same bank scene she was tagged so I doubt she was moving around at supersonic speeds . She jumped at DD and I don't think that counts as running at supersonic speeds same with saving Arthur. Finally her crouching speed wasn't exceptional since she took like 10 seconds to travel 50meters so hardly supersonic.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not a speed feat for tnor.