How fast is Asta?

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By adamantine

So I've been reading Black Clover and I'm about 75 chapters in, recently Yami was able to react to light Speed (confirmed multiple times in the fight to be actual light speed) by reading a person's Ki. Now this is basically advanced aim dodging or some form of precog. And the person he faced was actually able to move and fight at Light Speed because his magic was light magic. I see people saying BC high tiers are FTL but so far only 2 character's are LS in movement and multiple can react to it via precog. So how fast is Asta without Ki sensing?

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By adamantine

I've read a little more and Yuno was able react, activate a spell, and casual match a lighting spell before it got half way to him. So he should be at least 2x lighting in combat. And that was sub 125 chapters in.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL as he scales close to or even above Patri who is FTL himself

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: From what I could tell not even Yami is as fast as Patri he just uses his precog to predict his movement.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Adi_Frost

@adi_frost: From what I could tell not even Yami is as fast as Patri he just uses his precog to predict his movement.

Well, Agree that he uses Ki sensing to fight Patri but so did Asta and he was pretty fast as well. Yami's attacks were also pretty fast.

Also, we really don't know how Asta scales to Yami now. That was beginning of the series Asta who fought against Patri for the first time and we saw Yami using Ki. The was early in the series.

Now, Asta is way more faster in base and not to mention he has 2 more ridiculous power ups. So we can't scale him to Yami as we don't know where he comes. But Asta can be scaled to the word demon who is above the likes of Patri , and Asta and Yuno were keeping up with him. The word demon is above both real Licht and first wizard king as well who are also above Patri.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By adamantine

@adi_frost: Well I just read the Julius vs Litch fight and if the word demon is above Julius in speed than yea I agree. Because Julius was FTL and he stopped a Island- country level light speed attack. Dude is my favorite character so far.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I forget her name but the new leader for the Crimson squad she's a badass and also FTL because she punched and destroyed multiple LS attacks at once.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skrskr  Online

In the last episode he had an arguable light speed movement feat.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Well I just read the Julius vs Litch fight and if the word demon is above Julius in speed than yea I agree. Because Julius was FTL and he stopped a Island- country level light speed attack. Dude is my favorite character so far.

Well, Julius was faster than Licht and he only really lost because of he had to protect the kingdom. Otherwise he was above Licth. So, I don't know how the word demon stacks up against him but I think Julius could have beaten him.
But we know that the word demon is above Licht for sure. So yeah, Asta and Yuno should be close or above Licht.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I forget her name but the new leader for the Crimson squad she's a badass and also FTL because she punched and destroyed multiple LS attacks at once.

Her name is Mereoleona Vermillion. Yeah she is in that range too. She is on the Magic Emperor level.

Argevil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only things that were confirmed lightspeed were the lightspeed movement spell and the ray of divine judgement which was patri's fastest spell. Every other spell he used like ,the light swords, was just really fast. As off yet no one has been able to outspeed the movement spell and people that countered the ray had time to prepare b4 it fired so at most they are some % of lightspeed but I don't think anyone is ftl.