How do you feel about the Marvel comics/40k collaboration?

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In case you haven't heard, it was announced that Marvel will be producing Warhammer 40,000 comics.

The fan response has been mixed to say the least but I am interested in seeing what you guys think on the topic. I personally am optimistic that it will turn out well.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it will be trash, super hero comics are far too inconsistent in there characterisation to write for another universe.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its fine. I thought it was going to be a crossover and... I was not excited for that, but the 40k universe is big enough that Marvel could do multiple series covering entire sectors of the galaxy and it wouldn't change or effect anything else. It is why its a nice playground to mess around with and it isn't the first time 40k has had comics made for them.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally am excited to see what marvel will do with this; which factions are they going to cover, which characters, what sort of plots and schemes, etc.

BubblegumMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it will be trash, super hero comics are far too inconsistent in there characterisation to write for another universe.

Depends whos writing it of course