How can this character design be even more badass?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bea2e91057f1
deactivated-5bea2e91057f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@khrome: hands? Have wrist blades instead... Maybe some armor? Energy shields or energy projection. More clearly defined larger eyes. A mask that looks less like Mortal Kombat, maybe some sleeves, longer hood.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks pretty badass. If I had to change anything it would probably just be the pants. Regardless looks pretty cool.

Asavar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Asavar

Selves. Unless he is poor and had to make do because he couldn't afford the fabric.

Pants would be nice. Unless, of course, he couldn't afford them.

Longer hood, his mask makes it look like he has a beak because it pokes out so much.

Give the guy some hands. Heaven forbid he have to scratch his head or pick his nose. Or have one hand as a, well, hand and have the other be turning into a blade to represent he has this ability as no one will give a guy with blades for hands a high five and a worse existence I cannot imagine.

Change the coloring. Not a fan of the white and... what would one call that color on his hood? It clashes too harshly with the red of his whatever you call that skirt thing. Given the coloring of his arm blade.. thingies, make his robe black and replace whatever color you would call that symbol with silver, if the robe is changed to black, the red on the skirt can stay (although changing it to a dark shade and making them pants would be better), but I would suggest mimicking, in someway, the design on his hood and replicate that on his pants in order to make it mesh better.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparkles and Glitter... And demon wings.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More detail on the far arm.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make him COMPLETELY OUT OF KNIVES LOL

Call him the Cutter...Probably the coolest thing evar to a 14 year old.... Until he meets the guy COMPLETELY MADE OUTTA GUNZZZ!!!!

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This is a HUGE improvement from your last attempts.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@asavar said:

Selves. Unless he is poor and had to make do because he couldn't afford the fabric.

Pants would be nice. Unless, of course, he couldn't afford them.

Longer hood, his mask makes it look like he has a beak because it pokes out so much.

Give the guy some hands. Heaven forbid he have to scratch his head or pick his nose. Or have one hand as a, well, hand and have the other be turning into a blade to represent he has this ability as no one will give a guy with blades for hands a high five and a worse existence I cannot imagine.

Change the coloring. Not a fan of the white and... what would one call that color on his hood? It clashes too harshly with the red of his whatever you call that skirt thing. Given the coloring of his arm blade.. thingies, make his robe black and replace whatever color you would call that symbol with silver, if the robe is changed to black, the red on the skirt can stay (although changing it to a dark shade and making them pants would be better), but I would suggest mimicking, in someway, the design on his hood and replicate that on his pants in order to make it mesh better.

I think he's supposed to be like Alex Mercer and can shift his hands in to blades and vice versa.