• 132 results
#51 Edited by Worldofthunder (4870 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Well, it seems like Cull tossed it and Spidey caught it out of the air in which case I wouldn't be too impressed considering Peter easily stopped a car moving at 40mph as a 15 year old boy. If Cull slammed his hammer and Spidey caught it with ease, yet this is the guy who's going to go toe-to-toe against Hulk, then my mind will be blown as to how high the Russos view street levellers. Unless Cull tossed it with enough force to wreck the street or something, I'd put Peter's car feat above this, which in my opinion is really impressive. I've always thought Spiderman's been far above Cap in physical stats, the only reason he got humiliated was because of Cap's superior battle mind, experience and confidence.

#52 Posted by RBT (24730 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: wait really?

Thanos throwing a moon fan art was released. I am hoping its Thor. Would explain why he was in the shape he was when Guardians found him.

#53 Posted by Amcu (13606 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Well, it seems like Cull tossed it and Spidey caught it out of the air in which case I wouldn't be too impressed considering Peter easily stopped a car moving at 40mph as a 15 year old boy. Unless Cull tossed it with enough force to wreck the street or something, I'd put Peter's car feat above this, which in my opinion is really impressive. I've always thought Spiderman's been far above Cap in physical stats, the only reason he got humiliated was because of Cap's superior battle mind, experience and confidence.

Okay I see. I'm still super hyped though. April 27th couldn't come fast enough .

#54 Posted by Amcu (13606 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@sophisticated_ignorance said:

@rbt: wait really?

Thanos throwing a moon fan art was released. I am hoping its Thor. Would explain why he was in the shape he was when Guardians found him.

General consensus is that they find him towards the beginning of the film. After Thanos destroys the Asgardian ship which I think was shown in the screened footage. I think most people agree that the Titan fight(which seems to be where Thanos throws the moon)is later in the film but before the Wakanda battle.

#55 Posted by RBT (24730 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: I am avoiding any spoilers for IW. Haven't even watched any TV spots. So, I won't click on the spoiler block. But thanks.

#56 Posted by Amcu (13606 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: That's the best thing to do. I think I need to start avoiding spoilers too now.

#57 Posted by Outside_85 (22613 posts) - - Show Bio

10, because all the MCU zombies will come piling onto the forums thinking they finally have some characters and feats that can challenge the DCEU brigade of nuke-tankers. And we know thats whats going to happen, because thats what happens every time, and like the other times, the chances are good the feats will be taking completely out of context (see all the Thor Citybusterson vs Sokovia features).

#58 Posted by DrPepperMan (5006 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by Amcu (13606 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Dession_Viper (742 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire site crashes.

#61 Posted by DrPepperMan (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: just saw it, and while that just boosted the hype, if they portray anyone short of Iron Man as above Hulk in any way, I am going to find the Russos.

#62 Posted by Amcu (13606 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by DrPepperMan (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to give a rough, downplayed idea.

MCU Thanos vs DCEU Wonder Woman.

Thanos has only the space stone and mind stone.

Wonder Woman has full gear.

Start twenty feet away bloodlusted.

Supermanforever: I haven't seen the movie yet, I'll see it tonight.

Damme: Thanos did nothing more impressive than Namek, Diana blitzes and one shots.

Thunder prince: just watched it, Thanos solos the DCEU, he *insert super epic feat here that's taken out of context* and *impressive feat that puts Thanos on Doomsday level*

Supremegeneration: spoilers put Hulk on Superman level, but I'll watch the movie myself, ten times, then another, forty, then another sixty five billion times.

MoTM: still Dormammu is the only DCEU superman tier in MCU.

Superhero24: Thor on ragnorak cold beat Diana, so Thanos stomps since he beat a stronger thor who *insert math here*.

Aka: MCU bias is amusing.

*Insert hundreds of quote chains here*

Superhero: I need to leave this thread.

*Sees MCU Thor vs DCEU doomsday and Superman*.

Supermanforever: *Goes to Gen Discussion*.

*Sees that every thread on the first page is spoiling IW.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#64 Posted by Supermanforever (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Thanos throws a moon on Thor and he survives. What do you think?

iif thanos throws moon earth, earth is done for lol.

#65 Posted by Supermanforever (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua755: Doesnt matter how many war comes. DCEU Supes and DD still solo :D

But ok to be honest unless the movie comes out and we can analyse everything, feats etc its hard to say who wins and what

But im expecting alot of threads and shit ton of arguments. But thats why its fun to be on comicvine hehe.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#66 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to give a rough, downplayed idea.

MCU Thanos vs DCEU Wonder Woman.

Thanos has only the space stone and mind stone.

Wonder Woman has full gear.

Start twenty feet away bloodlusted.

Supermanforever: I haven't seen the movie yet, I'll see it tonight.

Damme: Thanos did nothing more impressive than Namek, Diana blitzes and one shots.

Thunder prince: just watched it, Thanos solos the DCEU, he *insert super epic feat here that's taken out of context* and *impressive feat that puts Thanos on Doomsday level*

Supremegeneration: spoilers put Hulk on Superman level, but I'll watch the movie myself, ten times, then another, forty, then another sixty five billion times.

MoTM: still Dormammu is the only DCEU superman tier in MCU.

Superhero24: Thor on ragnorak cold beat Diana, so Thanos stomps since he beat a stronger thor who *insert math here*.

Aka: MCU bias is amusing.

*Insert hundreds of quote chains here*

Superhero: I need to leave this thread.

*Sees MCU Thor vs DCEU doomsday and Superman*.

Supermanforever: *Goes to Gen Discussion*.

*Sees that every thread on the first page is spoiling IW.

Aside from the massive amounts of flame and salt that was omitted for obvious reasons, that's pretty much exactly what it's going to be like lmao.

#67 Posted by joshua755 (2730 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Supermanforever (6454 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by joshua755 (2730 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting to see everyone point of view on this but we all agree it will lol

#70 Posted by StellatedColt (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao I honestly can't wait for these battle forums. I feel like it's going to be straight armageddon here on ComicVine. I expect numerous MCU vs DCEU battles, lowball showings, salty replies, troll posts, funny gifs, etc. Complete mayhem. Ahh...it's going to be hilarious.

#71 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (2380 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by Worldofthunder (4870 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by MainJP (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao I honestly can't wait for these battle forums. I feel like it's going to be straight armageddon here on ComicVine. I expect numerous MCU vs DCEU battles, lowball showings, salty replies, troll posts, funny gifs, etc. Complete mayhem. Ahh...it's going to be hilarious.

I've got the popcorn ready.

No Caption Provided

#74 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Fanboys will come out from every nook and cranny thinking they FINALLY have some feats to mess with DCEU heavy hitters LOL, what a day it shall be indeed.

#75 Posted by joshua755 (2730 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Add on top of that the hype juice and it will be a glorious time on the vine

#76 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua755: Lol, there will an inevitable horde of fanboys that floods unto the Vine, combine that with the old school MCU fanboys and it'll be a powder keg of ignorance, spreading like wildfire.

I only hope for the strength and patience to stem the tide of misinformation.

#77 Posted by DirtyTree333 (4845 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU Cap will get massively overwanked. Despite his strength and endurance, he still can't dodge projectiles from named characters.

That's what I'm seeing.

#78 Posted by Yassassin (7076 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna suck here too with the 10 per minute "overrated" threads, and the faux battle threads.

#79 Posted by Amcu (13606 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU fanboys hating. MCU fanboys overrating. It's going to be a specticule. And I intend to be in the thick of it.

#80 Posted by SuperHulk24 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to be terrible. MCU fans badly want one of the Avengers to be able to beat DCEU Supes.

Honestly anytime a new comic film comes out with powerful characters expect the board to be toxic for a while.

#81 Posted by buildhare (8333 posts) - - Show Bio

Someones going to argue DCEU WW decapitates Gauntlet Thanos and it will be glorious.

#82 Posted by Rustlingjimmy (788 posts) - - Show Bio

Someones going to argue DCEU WW decapitates Gauntlet Thanos and it will be glorious.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
#83 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (2136 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by macleen (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, there's gonna be blood and gore everywhere, just wait.

#85 Posted by webinyoureye11 (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panthers box office solos

#86 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh by the way I call dibs on making Black Order vs DCEU Doomsday, nobody else make that thread!

#87 Posted by BruceRogers (15861 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: DCEU brigade of nuke tankers? Who has even tanked a nuke besides Doomsday?

#88 Posted by Outside_85 (22613 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: DCEU brigade of nuke tankers? Who has even tanked a nuke besides Doomsday?

the guy sitting on his shoulders when it happened. (KO'ed? yes. Dead, no.)

#89 Posted by BruceRogers (15861 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Sure, KOed to the point of near death after getting reduced to a shrivelled prune. Even when not even taking the brunt of the whole thing. In space. That is an oddly generous definition of a nuke tanker.

#90 Posted by Outside_85 (22613 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Sure, KOed to the point of near death after getting reduced to a shrivelled prune. Even when not even taking the brunt of the whole thing. In space. That is an oddly generous definition of a nuke tanker.

He survived, thats what matters. And seriously, the thing goes off 3 feet from his face and reaches temperatures thats near surface of the sun levels... that Doomsday covered some of him is rather irrelevant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#91 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by BruceRogers (15861 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by Outside_85 (22613 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#94 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers said:

@outside_85: Surviving =/= tanking. Barely at that.

Thats your definition.

you both wrong

true meaning

fail completely, especially at great financial cost."the previous movie had tanked at the box office

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
#95 Posted by Aquatic_Pianist (586 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m not clicking on any of the spoilers blocks, so please don’t ruin anything for me, but are they supposed to be crazy feats for certain characters? If so which characters? Don’t tell me what they do, just what characters they are.

#96 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, it's already starting, in this very thread.

#97 Edited by MAZAHS117 (11138 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooooh..It’s going to be some catastrophic sh!t. I know the battle forum sweaties are foaming at the mouth for feats

#98 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: Supermans a nuke survivor,not tanker. That nuke almost killed him he didn't tank it for shit.

#99 Posted by Helloman (21029 posts) - - Show Bio

Badly, but not too badly.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#100 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8236 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll be wanked to Hela levels.