How are we awarded points?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Noir_Dark

Do uploaded pictured have a value? Does a certain number of words or letters equate to a number of points?

Just curious

Post Edited:2007-01-16 03:59:12

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Raif

I know text gives you a ton of points, I think pics give you less in five points each.

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Noir_Dark

Do we not get any points for Plot Summaries?

Retrocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Retrocide

Noir_Dark says:

"Do we not get any points for Plot Summaries? "

Not now, but that's a glitch.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Retrocide says:

"Noir_Dark says:

"

Hmm, you should be getting points for plot summaries right now. No?

Avatar image for fark_weaselcramp
Fark Weaselcramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fark Weaselcramp

Also, I think that Captain Cascader said at one point that he'd manually bump up points that were missed because of the bug. Is that going to happen automatically or do we have to post a list of the time we missed out?

Avatar image for captain_cascader
Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Captain Cascader

Noir, the changes were made last night. I believe your max subs were made before then, if you still see the issue happening please lemme know. And live editing now happens at 1000 points now that it's more stable so you don't have as far to go. :)

Noir_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Noir_Dark

Red L.A.M.P. says:

"Retrocide says:
"Noir_Dark says:

"

Hmm, you should be getting points for plot summaries right now. No?"

In the past I haven’t been keeping a close eye on my points but I became suspicious. So I made a note of my points did a bunch of plot summaries for The Maxx (Image) and received no points once they were approved.

To tell the truth I only want enough points for live edits so I can go back fix some mistakes I made as well as elaborate on some things without tying up the Captain for trivial little things like, misspelling names and whatnot.

Shmanx

Shirizaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shirizaan

The points for amount of text seems to be hit or miss. Some days I will get a ton of points for it and other days, no matter how much I post, I only get a base 2 points. It sucks, because I like seeing my name on the top contributors list. >.>

Shirizaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shirizaan

The points for amount of text seems to be hit or miss. Some days I will get a ton of points for it and other days, no matter how much I post, I only get a base 2 points. It sucks, because I like seeing my name on the top contributors list. >.>

For example, look at the points I've been assigned for the changes I'm making to the Secret Wars page... an entire paragraph only nets 2 pts? Here's the paragraph:

A Little Death...Wasp begins making her way back to the America faction. Doom, exploring Galactus' ship, discovers Klaw, the self-styled master of sound. With new orders from Doom, Klaw returns to the villains. Xavier takes a moment to rest his legs while the X-Men survey the damage done to their base by Galactus' psychic attack. While resting, Xavier stretches out with his mind and touches the minds of the villains, ascertaining their new plan. He then orders the X-Men into action. Storm, unhappy with Xavier's new direct leadership role, confronts him. Xavier then tells her that he would go so far as to alter the memories of the X-Men to prevent insubordination. Meanwhile, Colossus begins to show interest in an alien woman named Zsaji but she is whisked away by the Human Torch. The villains arrive at a volcano and begin setting Doom's plan into motion but are attacked by the remaining X-Men.
Shirizaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shirizaan

Bump.

Fierce Almond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fierce Almond

Live editing happens at 1000 points? I have over 1000 and I'm not getting live edit.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Fierce Almond says:

"Live editing happens at 1000 points? I have over 1000 and I'm not getting live edit."

There is no live edit for adding New things or Deleteing from things. You've been rocking out adding new issues, so that's prolly why.

Fierce Almond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fierce Almond

Why is there no guide to it?